kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brBbg3KAzsA
docs.google.com/document/d/1uo5UyVPmrLNzl26zSrig3UP7_QQtTiY_jyr_eOGYnZo/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sir, Yes Sir!

A few threads ago, some anons were talking about manifesting and companioning the embodiments of settings themselves, and I want to know if /jc/ knows any good methods to achieve incarnating them in human/alien/planet/spirit/information being form.

what is this picture?

Realm of Myths from Civ, my friend. Realm of Myths. It lets you act like a character from folklore, treating inanimate features of reality as if they were people (and seducing them) is explicitly one of the feats it allows.

You want me to waifu ZA WARUDO?!
Okay, yeah, sure, why not? What could possibly go wrong.

Humanized form of a rumored evolution for Mawile. Basically the evolved form was supposed to have its arms turn into mouths just like the one attached to the back of the head.

At least, that's what I'm guessing.

makes me think hydreigon more than mawhile.

Dude that was literally just Mega Banette

>romance
>with anything
>ever

But user, there is only one summit. The ultimate life form needs neither heirs nor brothers.

Huh. So it is. I never use Ghost types, so excuse my ignorance.

I did say I was guessing.

I mean, you can interact with them like that, but they sure as hell aren't people that I can companion and take with me.

>Quick question about Overlord, do the personality changes caused by the classes, eg.demon go away at the end of the jump or do they remain?

?

Why would they? They are part of an Origin, so the memories and personality traits will be converted into information post jump.

Nether.

Alright. Let's try this again and see if it works this time, because it's pretty clear I don't understand how to properly ask for critique. So I put the current Warframe WIP in a PDF for everyone's convenience.

Changelog from the prior version:

-Story section is done
-New perk: "Mantle of Legacy"
-6-7 new items, minor changes to Armor Design Kit and Emblem Creation Kit
-If you buy an Orbiter, you get the Landing Craft for free
-Warframe Table's Tenno-Exclusive perk is done
-Warframe Table's elements are completed/fleshed out; original version had 17 and this one has 27
-A few extra notes

I'm at a point where I really wouldn't mind some critique and criticism, to make sure I'm on the right track and getting this Warframe update done right. There's links, there's all kinds of options, tried to explain things... but you know, something always goes wrong. So I'm hoping for people to look it over.

Also for those who have an issue with the 1500CP budget, I AM willing to reconsider, but please consider the following:
-The customization tables already have their own budget
-You can already convert CP to these tables
-The drawback cap is already 1500CP
-The item section already has an additional 300CP budget bonus

Thank you for looking at it, and I hope this WIP can satisfy people or be changed in a way that can satisfy people before I move on with it.

Cool.

So what's left to do?

Also, is the Warbros drawback staying?

Shingeki no Bahamut/Granblu Fantasy

I wish these had jumps. Like Puzzles and Dragons they'd be great for picking up companions and waifus.

>Arcanine
Best girl.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for criticism on?

But what about all the other Kars on Mars?

Rule 1 man. Do it.

I don't read enough Japanese for that.

The Warframe ability customization, the table itself, and drawbacks. Then we're good to go. That can stay.

Pretty much everything. I'm trying to make this thing NOT be shit, so that it can stop causing drama.

The people who cause drama over it are doing it to spite you and have no actual interest in the jump or the setting. That means nothing can stop them.

They actually popped in fairly recently. Within a few weeks I think.

They're waiting for Endless Space 2 before they finish the jump.

Is Tom Bombadil Jumpchan?

>Granblue Fantasy
I have to agree if there's one good thing mobile and browser games have done, is make a lot of good art/companions

Also I only have one request if a Granblue Jump were to ever be done (Read: When the game is actually completely translated cause it only goes to halfway through chapter 60).

Scenarios

Especially a Robomi Scenario
youtube.com/watch?v=brBbg3KAzsA

He's probably Eru Illuvitar or the spirit of Arda itself.

Tom Bombadil is whoever he wants to be.

Awesome. So how many months from now will that be?

Yeah, these mobile card game setting lend themselves well to scenarios because of all the events and such.

Holy shit long-ass intro.

Allow me to point you to the old version. A.K.A. the "this is incorrect as hell holy shit" version.

I wanted there to be no misconceptions of the setting. Ever.

Do all Warframes come with great butts or is that just a sometimes thing?

Workin' on it, one jump at a time.

I'm doing a maximum FREEDOM build, what are some good freedom and revolution perks?

Proposing to an entire world and wedding them sounds mythic to me
(blue feather abuse is something i personally decided not to do but it could work)

But you will never be able to waifu yourself.

Panty and Stocking.

Any personal favorite highlights on your end or?
Street Fighter was a great collab sequence

...there will be an aesthetic perk to give your Warframe a sweet ass.

>But you will never be able to waifu yourself.
Have future you waifu past you, problem solved.

Being a bald eagle animagus in Harry Potter.
Drop-ins even get a discount on it, so you don't have to be British.

darkstalkers has a drawback for that. And I can think of an easy way to do it without that.

I have a few characters I like, but I never got invested enough that I feel I judge all of it. I tend to play these games for a month or two and move on.

Which reminds me of something that's even more waifu bait: Valkyrie Crusade.

HOLY SHIT EQUALLY LONG-ASS INTRO. I was not aware there was this much backstory.

Mostly just Valkyr from what I've seen. Valkyr, Saryn, maybe one other but I forget that Frame's name.

Few bits of barely worth it feedback/questions.

Could you justify the text?

Can you swap Death Marks or is it stuck on someone till they die? If you can how long does it take?

I'm curious about Boundless Drive and perks like it in other jumps. If enough hunger or thirst or need for sleep 'catches up to you' would you just instantly die?

Still reading so I'll come back with more.

Not that man but totally relevant

Parting Gift in Darkstalkers. That is all.
also Clones.
Shadow versions of myself
Lot of ways to handle this stuff, man

It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

Doomed Timeline Jumper, Project Cadmus Clone from YJ, LEGITIMATE EXISTENTIAL ANGST from GUNNM.

Goooooood.

If twins count, we can go even further.

Not him, but... Excellent. Aesthetics are the most important, after all. I wish I could help by commenting on the jump. But I know nothing of Warframe, so I can't really say much aside from it looking pretty awesome.

I don't know if a release date has been set beyond '2016'.

Eh I started cutting down my mobage upkeep as well, mostly down to 3-4 actives? Even then not as much as before.

>Valkyrie Crusade
Well it cant be that Waifubai-
Oh wow. Yeah I see what you mean now

Don't you already have that cleared with "Beauty of the Beast"?

Regardless - I need Modification Creation. A fucktonne.

>Could you justify the text?
I'm not sure I understand.

>Can you swap Death Marks or is it stuck on someone till they die? If you can how long does it take?
You could probably swap Death Marks, I'll add that in notes and clarify.

>I'm curious about Boundless Drive and perks like it in other jumps. If enough hunger or thirst or need for sleep 'catches up to you' would you just instantly die?
...only if you're a fucking idiot? I mean you're the one who's keeping track man. If you don't have anything to help with sustenance and you say, go a century without it then what even.

>Oh wow. Yeah I see what you mean now
Oh yeah. You could make a jump out of it since it's cheesecake at worst, but it's all waifus all the way down. The only real reason to jump it would be to collect dozens of cute girls in revealing outfits.

>If enough hunger or thirst or need for sleep 'catches up to you' would you just instantly die?
>Not grabbing one of the many perks that removes the need for food/sleep/thirst/etc

Wait, what? Is it just cute-girl pokemon?

>I'm not sure I understand.
Justify means center align, I believe.

So do the Syndicates have any post-jump application, or are they purely for scrounging up in-jump benefits via working with them?

No no no. See, there's the general appearance perk, then there's going to be the Warframe Table's 'redesign the shape of your Warframe' so if you want, you can give it a sweet ass. Different sort of thing to let you custom-tailor your Warframe.

Online cardgame mobage, has other systems like building up your base and going on missions, but all the cards are cute waifus. So I guess so.

Gotcha. Nevermind me then.

All I'm gonna say is that here are probably better choices for waifu centric collectathons

Lots of mobile games depend on players collecting their favorites, and most focus on waifus so.... in most cases yep pretty much

Like I will bet dollars to donuts that the M/F ratio is hilariously skewed to Female

I mean, it does have a metaplot about saving the world and stopping... I think she's some demon queen? But that's what you're using the cute girls for so. Like if you want you could theoretically jump there, go kick the demon in the cunt, and avoid all women forever and save the world, but that seems like it'd be missing the point.

>waifu centric collectathons
This is the main reason I want a LoL jump. It's fucking waifu heaven. Or husbando, if that's your thing. Lots of great companions in general, even if you don't plan on fucking them.

Probably, but I played it and when I think 'card game for the sake of waifus', it's what comes to mind.

For those of you who don't have a Jumpchan or a similar being, what do you have that brings you between Jumps?

Make it straight and organised. There's a button for it next to the centred and left or right alignment buttons.

I have those perks, I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would take them. That's just me though.

Another warframe question. If you pay 300 can you import a companion as a tenno and another as infected, or do you have to pay for both categories?

Why anyone would take a 'hold off needs' perk that is.

I have no idea where to even begin my build. Well done with this.

But... it looks organized and formatted when I open the PDF in Veeky Forums. I'm legit unsure what you mean. Are you talking about the additional tiered options? Because those are to signify a tiered option.

>If you pay 300 can you import a companion as a tenno and another as infected, or do you have to pay for both categories?
That 100CP additional cost is a single-time thing. So you can have one as a Tenno and another as an Infested.

A breadbox.

He's talking about absolute justification. Right now the left side lines up, but the right side has a bunch of hangers and orphans. With full or absolute justification both sides line up like blocks.

The buttons usually look like this
>Left
--
----
---

>Right
---
-----
-

>Justify
------
------
------

>I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would take them
Anti-needs perks? So they don't have to eat/drink/sleep, gives you a lot of free time.

If you select a paragraph and hit justify it will adjust it to be straight on both sides.

If you don't want to that's fine, I was just suggesting it since you were asking for feedback.

>Prototype

But she has the skirt/spaced armor. That attachment didn't happen until much later in their production.

Fuck, the right should have lined up on the right.

he's talking about perks that let you ignore needs(until later when it can kill you if you don't take care of it) As opposed to perks that eliminate said needs.

As I'm reading I'm noticing a number of places where you could tighten up your sentences. You've got a few run-on sentences here and there, as well as a slight overuse of the "...". You've got some perks split in half by page breaks, which I'm sure you don't want. I realize this isn't the final draft, but it is bothering me as I read. I'm just mentioning it so you can keep a look out as you write.

Love the intro though. Gives people who don't know the setting an excellent overview of what they're getting into and all the major players.

I'd be happy to help correct some of them, if you'd like. But I don't want to presume. Goodness knows my own writing isn't perfect.

The last line of The Spartan Way does need a little clarifying. It seems to imply that it makes yourself and your allies better on the battlefield, while the rest of the perk reads as if it allows you to ignore a lot of minor inconveniences that come with living a soldier's life.

200 CP seems a little steep for Beauty of the Beast, but that's only a minor quibble.

I would suggest setting the last sentence of the Companions paragraph on it's own line. It's pretty important and it blends in a little where it is now.

There's /so/ much to look at in the Items section, holy cow! I'm blown away by how much work you've done on this Jump. I'll admit I only glanced through the Items section, but what I saw looked great.

Overall, I love the Jump. I really can't wait for it to be finished. I've already slotted it for my 50th Jump.

I meant the holding off needs perks. If you only have them and use them to hold off longer than you can normally hold off the needs 'catches up' and you might die. There's a reason we need nutrients and sleep normally.

It doesn't really matter, just seems like a self defeating perk to me, or maybe sacrificial is a better term. The most use you'd get out of it is finishing a task you would normally die before finishing.... But then you die.

I think the trick to this Satan is that you have to use an ascii code space, which is alt+255
---
-----
-

Look I don't classify them man

Man, I wish I could get tank girl waifus.

How often can you call down the extractor unit, and were does it deposit it's cargo? The warehouse? On the ground around it? Do you need to visit it it space? Pedantic question can you call it down if you fly to a different solar system or do you have to carry it?

In case you can't tell I'm almost certainly spending my item CP on this, but man you have a lot of great items.

Oh, and thanks for answering the companion question.

>Warframe Bobble-heads

HOW MANY CLEM BOBBLES

All the art's from Panzer Waltz, which is a tank girl collecting vidya, go nuts
There's also a plot too I guess

Clem?

Clem

someone has to make the jump before we can jump it.
> in before someone tells me to do it

I've never heard of it before.

Ugh, I'll... I'll see what I can do on the text. The tiered parts are going to be an issue.

I'll fix the obnoxious use of ellipses.

I'll clarify the Spartan Way. 'Beauty of the Beast' is for a reason, it's fairly strong.

I'll fix the companions thing.

I added a shitton of items because one of the biggest complaints was that the budget was too big. So I figured instead do some digging and make people realize that budget will never be enough.

It seems to drop its resources off right at you. I'll clarify how often you can call down the unit, and it drops near you regardless of location.

AS MANY CLEM BOBBLES AS YOU FUCKING WANT.

GRAKATA

You should be able to do it without losing the tiers, but if it doesn't work and you don't want to go through putting tier indentation back in then don't bother.

No budget could be big enough for everything I want in Warframe.

You've done very well in making me seriously consider maxing out the Drawbacks section for the first Jump in my entire Chain.

Please accept some hot snek action in tribute of your awesomeness.

Holy shit! The whole box is overflowing with Clem Bobbles! They just won't stop! I don't want to die like this!

Current progress on Demolition Man Jump.
docs.google.com/document/d/1uo5UyVPmrLNzl26zSrig3UP7_QQtTiY_jyr_eOGYnZo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed.

Also, I have uploaded slightly updated versions of all my jumps as they should now have selectable text.

>snake tits
This always leaves me so conflicted