Drawthread: Make the Thread Yourself Edition

last one →

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

I'm still working on a few, but it's been real slow lately.

Requesting a character for the upcoming 5e game I'm in.
She's a bit tall and lanky for a human, but with some muscle behind that, sort of like a basketball player or a swimmer.
Facial structure and skin tone similar to the portrait on the bottom, though the hair would be a much simpler braid or bun.
As far as clothing goes, the upper half would be a lot like B including the sleeves, but with the slit down the leg like in A. Similar ornamentation like the braid that A has at the waist, as well as similar shin and forearm guards as well as moving the collection of claws up to be a necklace. Pants similar to those in A as well, loose until they're gathered up into the top of the boots. In place of where a cape would be is just a fur draped across her shoulders.
As far as weaponry is concerned all she should have is a sword shaped like the one in the lower picture, but only slightly proportionally smaller than the one in the image above that. It should have a open ring as it's pommel with the lanyard through there.

Better than being buried and behind schedule, though, I'd wager.

Thread migration part funf-

Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.

Migrating.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.

Reposting from last thread, sorry if it's too soon or something. I don't frequent Veeky Forums very often, let alone these threads.

Requesting a character similar to Ah Puch's depiction in Smite. Heavy emphasis on the tribal mask and garb, please make it as Mayan/Aztec as you can. Very little clothing, and the mask's eyes slightly aflame. The character's skin should look like the Ash Spawn from Skyrim, only slightly more molten here and there.I added his weapon of choice, a macuahuitl for reference. Again, heavy on the Aztec/Mayan aesthetics. The character wields smoky magic like in Infamous:Second Son.
I can't decide if I like feathers on the character or not. Maybe phoenix feathers? I dunno, whatever looks good. I'm fine with whatever, so long as he looks like he just crawled out of firepit from ancient south america.

Thanks drawfriends!

Forgot to mention, the sword should have a gap between the blade and grip where there would normally be a guard

Not quite. I keep things progressing regardless of how much I have anyway so that's not a problem.

But no. No work means no income, at all. It's not exactly better.

Well, that sucks.

Can I get a picture of a Tortoise in a hat?
Can be any kind of hat, so long as it appears to be radiating eldritch power.
Please and thank you very much.

Forgot to unattach that image. Blerp

I would like to request this sheepgirl teasing a shepherd during shearing season.

i found out what bugged me so much about that picture you deleted
it looks really awesome in every detail and then his right eye just ruins it,
makes the perspective seem off and the artstyle inconsistent.

Got it from a Veeky Forums drawthread a long while ago. I was grateful for it at the time though, since my own art style is shittier than shit. Was going to request something regarding that drawing, but I made the same request a week or so ago and nothing came of it, so I figured I'd go for something else. Do miss that character though.

just keep at it i'd say. rephrase it or something.

and i think i saw that drawing when you got it.
and something about it seemed off and i didn't know what it was. seriously if you hide the right eye and the bit of hair over it with a finger the whole drawing suddenly seems a lot nicer

I also like that drawing so much that i would correct it myself if doing a couple of lines didn't take me as long as it takes others to draw 2 colored pictures.

New thread ; New oppurtunities!
The request for this evening is my cleric! She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish. She also suffers from albinoism and is close to blind, so if coloring is an option, then she would be pretty much all white, save from her weakly blue skin color, with slightly red eyes with some grayish cloudyness, if that doesnt sound completely retarded?
As always, thanks in advance and a good morning to everyone!

resposting for OR

When you say right eye, do you mean from my perspective, or the character's right eye?
When it comes to drawing, I just don't have the patience.
If I sat and drew for a whole day, I could probably get a couple nice pieces done, but I tend to ragequit my art a lot of the time.
I want what I can't produce in a timespan that I can't meet.

I'm looking for a picture for a Kobold in a Pathfinder game i just joined.
Male, about 3ft, White and Black scales in a striped pattern (preferably Tiger/Zebra stripes).

Dresses in simple robes and doesnt carry a weapon

Need this scene done if a drawfriend would be kind enough. It's for my 5e game I am in.

his right eye, so the characters right eye.

also, my problem is different.
I'm a perfectionist, and everything i draw has to be frikkin flawless so i spend days and days just correcting details on drawings others made, and i can't really bring myself to start anything on my own, because if it doesn't come within a certain margin of flawless execution i cannot take it.

Reposting for the user that started this.
I'm playing the brother in a pair of werewolf twins In this setting, werewolves are permanently in the half-wolf-half-man state, which is mildly suspicious but whatever.

Both armoured fighters, the brother is the lighter armoured of the two, using a pair of katars and a mobile fighting style, though carrying a short backup sword. Enough armour to catch the odd blade or two, but not enough to impede movement. Roughly the level of pic related, though perhaps a tad sparser.
The sister is the heavier, preferring shield and sword, and occasionally a mace. Thicker armour, and far more covering. Fancy tabard underneath the armour, and a fancier cape/shawl when she's not fighting. For game purposes, she has a helmet, but none of us really has any idea how to make that look realistic with a wolf head, so it's up to you.

They're both noble-born with a fine pedigree, though you wouldn't know it from how they carry on. They're a pair of jackasses, only out to cure themselves or establish their own realm because their mother told them she wouldn't allow werewolves in their ancestral castle. The armour and weapons they carry are obviously of high quality, decorated with etchings and filigree where it wouldn't cause problems in combat.

Artistic liberty obviously to be taken, we haven't played them long enough to cement their looks, just a rough guideline of "fine features, smooth silver and grey fur, expensive clothing and gear, rowdy demeanour". They don't have to be together, but I'd appreciate it if they were. The sister's player would be just as pumped as me to get something for them, so whichever takes your fancy.
Sorry for the word vomit, and thanks to anyone interested!

You and I are of kindred spirit.
...And now I can't Not notice the thing with the eye.
Dammit, if I was better at perspective and figure drawing, I'd give it another go Myself, but bleh.

Requesting a character for my game. He has a toned body, 6"ft tall and is based on Kamen Rider, his helmet is blue and white with a gold trim his suit is like the one in the ref but instead of black gold and green it's blue Silver and Gold. He has special gauntlets that can send out loud debilitating sounds, kind of like Shocker from Spiderman. They are the same color as the ref.

A million thanks in advance to anyone who draws this.

I'm looking for a new character art for a game I'm currently in, currently I'm using the photo I've pasted together, but there's a timeskip that my character has been through during which they grew a significant amount.

My character is heavily scarred from a mortar attack and from surviving several near death scrapes.

They typically carry around a scoped rifle and two hip holstered revolvers, if you choose to draw the body. They wear typical 1910's clothing, usually the heavy wool jacket pictured.

(Repost due to posting in a dead thread.)

I've never asked for anything before...mostly because I kept trying to draw it myself.

I know the character appearance may seem weebish, but it is my first RP character that got me into traditional gaming as a whole so it is quite sentimental to me.

I will be ecstatic if anyone gives my character a shot!

Hello everyone, I am gonna request a Wyvern rider to be drawn here. The knight should be wearing the armor on the far left, with the helmet up top on. (Left helmet should be the right one, the right side one was put there to give a better image of the front). He should be atop the Wyvern, rein in one hand and his spear in the other. Thank you to anyone who does this, have fun if you do!

I think it's okay to repost in new threads? I feel like that's true, but there's nothing in the rules post about it.

....I want to try it, but every time I think about it my mind comes back to lewdness.

Repost/bump after 24 hrs in the same thread, if you repost in a new thread the time limit usually doesn't matter. (Especially when one requests in a thread that is basically archived)

I'm not seeing a problem.

Basically just a chaos knight without the chaos. The character wears armor on the left, same color of deep red, but without any chaos symbols, just plain armor. The only difference is that he wears a helmet similar to the one in the top-center. Instead of a human skull impaled on a spike though, it's a deer skull.

Finally he wears a fur cloak just like the one on the bottom center, which goes down to his knees with the top being wrapped around his neck and shoulders. He wields a double-headed warhammer like the one on the right.

It can be saucy.
If it goes full lewd, then link offsite.

Yeah, I didn't think anyone on this Slaanesh-damned board would care. We'll see...

Just don't fall off the deep end, user.

Requesting a psyker for a Dark Heresy campaign.

She is a middle-aged woman with long auburn hair. Her face is covered with tiny scars where she has been slashed and witch-pricked in her sanctioning on Terra.

Her wears a long gown and has an wears an appropriated Eldar pendant on her neck that looks like the related pic.

She has her hands on some poor cultist's head as he is writhing with his nose bleeding.

Thanks!

Requesting a monk kobold

Migrating from last thread

I know it's not the typical character art you see requested in drawthreads, but I'm after a coat of arms if someone is interested. I'm not down with all the proper heraldry terminology, but here basically what I'm after:
> A blue bear, rearing on a white escutcheon, on a blue field strewn with white arrows

Reposting my request, it's mostly vague and the storyline it's part of is also more background than anything, so there's no real restrictions on what it has to look like.

There's a 'knightly order' of 'redeemed' monsters, outfitted in functional arms and armour - far richer than their primitive counterparts. The monsters have been captured from across the land, remade in their (the 'order') god's name as dutiful soldiers for his wars. The monsters are fed a steady diet of a highly addictive stimulant to break them of their will to escape and enhance their battle prowess. They are also ritually branded across most of their body, both as a sign of their breaking and to act as a channelling focus for their new god's will. The drug also has several unique reactions with certain races, some losing all colour from their fur, others find their teeth grow and their eyes turn black. Exactly what that looks like is up to you, but they're minor permutations that say "Something's not right here".

Any gender, any fantasy monster will work (Orcs, minotaurs, ogres, trolls, the usual fare will do, or you could get niche. Anything that's vaguely monstrous) bedecked in armour of your preference, along with any weapons you think fit them. Preference on mostly-realistic design with some fantastical elements.

As always, thanks to anyone who picks this up!

Color test for Jeff the Dragon

i'm not chancing rule advice from tracey mcgee

Thanks!

Deliver art, request art, or shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

you'll literally never make me

Requesting this female soldier fighting the monster.

Hay drawfags anyone interested in an alien creature creation? It was originally a subterranean creature that was infected by a parasite. It is now loose on a space station and is capable of infecting the human occupants with more parasites turning them into aggressive zombie like attackers. Kind of like Reavers from Firefly, only zombified so they are also very difficult to kill. Thanks for the help on this.

bump

It might be a little difficult but I need to someone the protag girl from a game I plan to do. She would have the body like Juvia Lockser (A), a side style haircut (B) but a little longer and in black color, wearing a black shirt with some colors on it (C), a gray jacket like in (D), and slightly ripped jeans similar to (E).

I will be very appreciated if you do it.

Holy shit, this thread is so dead from the trolls it needed to be bumped. That's hilarious.

What? Drawthread hitting page 7-10 is not unheard of during the midweek in the middle of the night. Don't give them any credit for normal traffic flow fluctuation.

Requesting an image of this fine fellow here trying very hard to look wealthy, wearing poorfitting and dirty fancy cloths. he is also very clearly upset by this is sort of a sad/depressed way

Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

>more cultist chan
not OR, but much appreciated, mimic.

can i request a novice mage girl? her design is up to you as long as it looks simple.

Requesting a young paladin or a squire, or any young looking knight who's like 19 or early twenties, courting the vampire girl in the pic, whom he has a crush on.

Fag

OR here, thank you, didn't expect Mimic himself giving it a shot! :D

I would like to request an image of this girl here as a gold dragon girl.

Cunt

Dick

Prick

The next one was ass user. Cunt, Dick, Ass.

CUTE

Put these two into 40k.

Imperial Guard maybe?

Requesting a gopnik wearing a gasmask and a black adidas tracksuit doing something weird
So basically everything is up to the artist

requesting this cleric/paladin mermaid and human soldier working together to fight some evil demons and creatures

To the user that patiently waited to re-request:
Working on it.
Though I gotta ask: What's wrong with the picture you got? Surely minor details could have been easily fixed with a program other than MS Paint, no? Because I enjoy the picture the drawfriend had made, just wondering.

Requesting

Noble physician - Tiefling
Aamby Valley Fashion - Draping poncho-like garbs with fitted legs for free movement. (see journey concept art) Horns tucked into hood.
Summons a pact blade from a serpent tattoo on her wrist.
Expression - servile - indirect eye contact.

Could I request a drawing, head and shoulders is fine, of a blond man with long hair in a uniform similar to the one in this picture?

He is fucking furious at someone, full mad ranting.

Well
i love the picture the other user made, but there would have been several bigger things to correct, because my biggest gripe was the body proportions. and since the artstyle was so simple and clean, me trying to mess with it with a mouse would've just ruined it. I'm only really able to use the smudge tool, and even that takes me ages.

Plus i'd love to see other people's takes on the same character.
I'm probably going to rerequest from time to time, because i'd like to see what others do with this concept i really like.

Fair enough.

Well, this is what my rough sketch is at so far (Ignore the creepy ass eyes)

Suggestions?

that is fucking adorabl-----
fucking fuckedy fuck
is that a spider?

Thought I put something fun into it. Instead of an epic dungeon you get... the dreaded spee-ider... Arachnus Deathicus.

You legit managed to scare me.
Wiz-kid there would also probably have died. from shock lol

Anyway, i have 3 suggestions:
-can you make his hair just a tad longer? he's supposed to be elvish enough for the "are you a boy or a girl" trait.
-can you give the tacticool suit some sort of attached hood? like something like the reference pic... or a superhero costume thing
Oh my god. The spider. The pattern on the suit. he's spiderman!
-i don't know if you just didn't draw it yet or if i'm just blind as shit but ... does he have legs?

But yeah you caught exactly what i was going for and you're awesome.

>waffles
>panty shot

11/10, would cap-toor

Taking two word requests, a little bored with warriors and standard fantasy stuff, so I'll probably avoid those just as a heads up

I will make adjustments at time. I drew some legs but they're just thin scrawny lines down there so far. Just thought I'd give you a WIP while I knew you were there at the moment.
I can attach another hood, I'm assuming you want it to just lazily lay on top of the other one?
Also some colour preferences would be nice, or is it literally the colours from the sleeping elf in your ref?

Drunk Wizard.

elven superhero

steampunk orc

I see you are drawing cute stuff.
how about this fella?

Well it doesn't look like a WIP to me it looks fucking awesome.

As for colors, yeah the color scheme from the "original" is already heavily altered.
The original picture was this here, and i tried to alter it as best as i could to provide a good reference.

Yep. Just like the hood on the wizard-robes except tighter.
The point is that the undersuit is supposed to be universal Xin1 rogue gear. Gloves, hood, harness, pockets, etc all in one for convenience, because he'd lose his own head if it wasn't attached.
And the character is for a fairly modern (Eberron) setting, so the technology to make clothes better than sack cloth exists.

>that mask

Alright. Knowing that the setting is somewhat modern I can fiddle around with his clothes some more.
I still have to work on another project while I'm doing yours, so you may or may not have to wait another day or two until I'm finished. But I'll try to get it quick for you, you already waited for so long!

Stop.

before you derange the thread.

That was not part of my plan.

Can I request a character portrait for one of my new players? He's playing a fruit bat necromancer.

He's been fashioning a suit of armor out of various bones he's been collecting-- having a nice character portrait would make for a nice gift for his string of good roleplaying sessions.

Keep up the good work drawbros!

I ... didn't really wait for long, i just posted this request three threads ago.
The seven months before that i just waited out of politeness before rerequesting the same thing.
Then it appeared as if the original artist wanted to alter the body-proportions, which i would've loved, but he disappeared without a trace.

So either way feel free to take your time.
I'm not currently in a game either i just like to have character concepts ready for all possible settings, and this is my h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶o̶ favorite.

Everybody needs one. Though I wonder if lizard husbando requester even saw his delivery, because I loved the idea.

I don't even know if he was serious.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests. no rolling this time.

i would like to apologize for the last thread, i should have posted my usual 'art' to confirm who i was

Maybe he missed it.

Hey user, don't know if you missed the delivery or just didn't care enough. Reposting it for you, just in case.

hey cat

looks like someone is enjoying delving in the lewd territory

Nothing lewd about a couple cuddling naked!

i see a woman in a summer hat walking down some stairs next to some trees with other people around

why is she wearing a Napoleonic hat?

why what did you draw?

BANE...?

Can I get a picture of this pair?

One is a short girl, a shadowy-ghost with the remnants of a red muffler coiled around her and a small rapier at her hip integrated into her ghostly form. The other is her father, a tall man in a dark black and green cloak, scarf, a tricorne, a gilded breastplate, a steel mask, and articulated gauntlets. From behind his mask and under his cloak and armor can only be seen mottled burnt skin, white hair, and heavy bandage wraps.

He is looking worn and tired, and she is trying to keep his spirits up or just embrace him. Thanks in advance!