Stat me

Crawler.
Since the last worm stat me thread did great,
let's show some love for the slaughterhouse nine massochist monster.
let's have another worm shadow general

Are there any good images of Crawler?

Crawler's hard to stat, given how he can change abilities over time. He'd probably be best to mock up as a variable power pool (in whatever superhero system you like) with a condition that it can only apply to traits meant to counter previous damage. That, and a pretty good regeneration power. So, in Wild Talents, I'd put it as:

>Regeneration 6HD (5 points per die): Useful +2, Engulf +2, Permanent +4, Self Only -3

>Adaptable Offense (7 points per die): Attacks +2, Endless +3, If/Then (Must be used for Variable Effect) -1, If/Then (Must be adaptation to previous damage) -1, Variable Effect +4

>Adaptable Defense 7 points per die): Defends +2, Endless +3, If/Then (Must be used for Variable Effect) -1, If/Then (Must be adaptation to previous damage) -1, Variable Effect +4

>Adaptable Utility (7 points per die): Useful +2, Endless +3, If/Then (Must be used for Variable Effect) -1, If/Then (Must be adaptation to previous damage) -1, Variable Effect +4

And then adjust the dice pools depending on how strong you want him to be. He grows stronger over time, so him righyt after triggering should have fewer dice than him at the time he got glass bombed.

Oh, and he needs a Parhuman archetype, of course.

>Parahuman: Source: Conduit +5, Permission: Power Theme +5 (10 points)
And then after he's mutated enough mandate that he has to take Intrinsic: Inhuman (-8 points) as well

OP's pretty mch the only decent image I've seen of him. I think the same artist did one of Echidna, but I could be wrong.

Actually, are there any decent fanfiction with Crawler?

This is probobly the best crawler pic out there.

The crawler here is also pretty good.

Name: Crawler
Aspects:
Monstrous Member of the Slaughterhouse 9
What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Adapt
I Seek Out Those Who Could Harm Me

Stress Boxes:
Physical - OOOO
Mental -

Fate Points: 0

Skills:
+4 - Physique
+3 - Athletics, Fight
+2 - Investigate, Notice
+1 - Provoke, Shoot, Will

Stunts:
Acidic Saliva - One of your most dangerous adaptations resulted in your saliva becoming highly acidic, which would then turn other biological tissues into acid. All attacks made with Fight inflict +3 stress on a successful hit.
Enormous Size - Your many adaptations have caused your body to grow to monstrous size, giving you strength in proportion to it. All Fight rolls inflict +3 stress on a successful hit.
Many, Many Tentacles - You have tentacles growing from the joints in your six legs. When rolling Physique to Create Advantages on an enemy by wrestling or grappling with them, add +2 to the roll.
Eyes in Unexpected Places - Sneaking up on you is a lost cause as your various mundane and esoteric senses are able to adapt to any attempts at stealth. When rolling Notice to spot an opponent, even if that opponent would be impossible to spot, add +2 to the roll.

Extras:
Adaptive Regeneration
Description - Your power is the ability to adapt against any weapon that is used against you as it is used, with an almost miraculous regeneration rate to back it up. At times this can also result in adaptations that can be used as tools or weapons. Over the course of years you have sought out many, many enemies to test your power against and have constantly overcome them with it. This has caused you to become all but immune to a lot of weapons and below a certain amount of damage you are effectively invulnerable to harm.

You have 5 points of armour against all mundane forms of harm, rendering all but the most overwhelming use of force pointless against you. As well as this, when you encounter a new form of harm, you gain 1 point of armour against it after each attack, up to a maximum of 5 points. You are functionally immune to all damage caused by your own powers and do not take stress from their use.

At the end of each round of combat you may clear one consequence, starting with Mild, and at the end of the scene you may clear all consequences that you have suffered.

>Crawler.

There was already some stating of Crawler. I'd rather see if any ruleset can appropriately represent Shatterbird's power.

Any stats or pictures for Siberian?

Hero system.
Telekinesis: 80 STR(1,600 metric tons),(+1/2) 0 END, (+10p) Fine manipulation, (+1) Extended range X32, (-1) only affects glass, (-1/4) Noticeable activation (singing/screaming).
Total: 156 character points, 356 active points (which is an optional limit in most games).

>only effects glass.
shatterbird's power is to manipulate silicon.

Yeah, phones, computers, windows, all that shit explodes. There's a reason she's got one of the highest kill counts amongst the Nine.

not to mention the sand manipulation as well user

That's true. So in addition to all that shit, prepare to get blinded and/or flensed by a fuckin' sandcastle.

Balls. This one was meant for this one

She also flies with it.

Seriously....all of her fight scenes have shatterbird zipping around In the air like an actual bird.

You know, I think Shatterbird has more, better art than the rest of the S9. Wonder why that is?

I mean, she does have a neat, distinctive, and very visual power, so that probably does play into it.

In GURPS, he'd basically just have Unkillable and a shitload of DR with a Cosmic form of the Absorption feature that turns damage soaked into points you can spend, limited to biological countermeasures similar to Biomecha.

This would be unlikely to ever be allowed for a player, but Cosmic can do this kind of shit.

He could also be tapping an enormous point pool of biologically themed Modular Abilities (which is probably pretty accurate), with the limitation that he can and must only spend points when damaged.

I suppose you could call the Shard a Patron and... well, perhaps not.

>In GURPS, he'd basically just have Unkillable and a shitload of DR with a Cosmic form of the Absorption feature that turns damage soaked into points you can spend, limited to biological countermeasures similar to Biomecha.

Ah GURPS. It really can do anything. Honestly that's probably the best representation of Crawler's power I've seen thusfar.

I mean, running it would probably be a comparative pain in the ass, but still. Highly accurate representation.

Brute/breaker 9
Mover 4
Trump 2