SS13: d20

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Welcome to the thread for d20 station, a rules light Space Station 13 server.

>What is Space Station 13?
It's a 2D top down atmospherics simulator with who dun it gameplay layered on top. Each crew member aboard the station has a specific job to perform, while a select few are selected to be traitors (assassin/spy/thief).

>How do I play?
You'll need to download the BYOND client. There's games other than SS13, but enter those at your own risk.
BYOND Download link: byond.com/download/
You'll also want a BYOND account,which gives you a ckey so you can save preferences and be recognized by the game. It's highly recommended to make an account if you're experiencing connection issues or don't want to be a fat tourist/starving space bum.

To connect: Open BYOND, click the gear in the upper right. Click "Open Location" and paste in the IP below.
byond://76.16.8.127:28014 OR byond://d20station.ddns.net:28014

>How do I play
Use OOC (backspace say" in the bottom, type OOC and hit enter) and ask someone for help on how to play. People will almost always help you get a grip of the game if you're polite about it, just don't reveal too much in-round information in OOC. There's also wikis dedicated to documenting the spaceman way of life, but they vary widely from server to server.

>What are the rules?
The rules are very relaxed and admins try to take a hands-off approach to administrating. Admins will generally only intervene if someone is explicitly playing to ruin the game or being a dick. Reminder to read the rules in-game.

>What map/code do you run?
We run a heavily modified Ministation map with mostly custom code. Most jobs on Ministation are merged with similar counterparts and head roles have been re-enabled.

>D20 wiki where?
robustvinyl.com/ss13/wiki/

>When does everyone play?
Check out the server pop graph to see when people are playing: ss13.se/servers/2926/

>Who are these tripfaggots?
Usually admins/coders in the server.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_homicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bimpybumpy

there's actually people besides me playing right now

too many furries would not recommend this server

>people always say the bunny ears makes me a furry
goddamn this annoys me so damn much.

>shits on someone wearing bunny ears of all things
>get's dunked on
>goes braindead and leaves
user I think you are the problem.

I know that's why I said it

I'm not autistic enough. My bad

>I'm not autistic enough.
Well there you go spess is not for you.

It's the worse though, it annoys me to no end because they seem to fail to understand that a tail and ears =/= furry, and it ALWAYS puts me on edge because I've been killed by faggots before just because of the ears.

Tail and them ears are furry tho. Just one step removed from total furdom. Full body fur. You're just a partially shaved bunny mutant.

Don't be a queer lose the ears.

you guys let white eagle back on...huh...

fixt for ya

Is this some form of bait or genuine retardation?

Depends on your perspective. Try to see it from a healthy point of view instead of a degenerate one.

This is probably bait but I lol'd.

Ah so it is bait.

>4 people ready
get in here if you're not

W- what happened?

Bombunny.

Dangit you got me

when you absolutely need to kill someone without drawing suspicion, use Syndicate brand Spider Capsules! Mayhem guaranteed or your money back!

Anyone have good greentext screencaps to dump?

>tried to have fun
>father relaxe ruined it
There you go, every greentext this server could possibly produce.

>>father relaxe ruined it
This.
He's the reason the server is so dead now. He's the root of it all. Fuck him, and anyone who defends him.

Why the fuck is that idiot still allowed around anyway? Literally all he does is metagriff and RDM.

serb was down for about an hour due to restart, it's back up now

bump

Holy fucking shit is the father relaxe shit posting back?

We've got a couple people on, anyone care to join us?

It will keep going on as long as he exists. Something or someone has to remove him from this server and the internet as a whole... Permanently.

>scientist kidnaps security guard who was pestering her with a nerf gun
>shoves him in toxins
>he tries making a bomb to escape because ???
>uses the gas mixer
>obvious results
>toxins full of gas
>security guard is panicing
>playing as doctor so I run over and start hammering on the door
>science girl lets me in
>go into toxins
>security guy must've escaped because he's not there
>scientist has no idea how atmos works
>puts the scrubber on the burnchamber output
>it's not even on
>tell her off
>doesn't listen to me and grabs a pump and puts in on the burnchamber out put
>it's set to out
>she turns it on and knocks me over
>tell her off and she fucks off finally
good god how hard is it to understand that that's the output not the input.

>that screencap
Fucking lost it at the place where Rusty appears.

>greentexting about a round while it was still going
what's so hard about saving it for later

Dorf later tonight?

Let's dorf it up.

Knock yourself out, buddy. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_homicide

sure

Can you steal the drider body from the degenerates-server so i can play a cute spidergirl-engineer?

>degenerates-server
what server?
>cute spidergirl
please look at and consider posting a screenshot

Nothing wrong with Spiderfus 2bh.

no
maybe pic related as some exosuit clothing if you sprite it

Dorf is up

I'm sure Relaxe is already finding a way to ruin the game, or typing up a big shitpost about how terrible and awful dorf is because he can't just murder people for hours.

why today of all days? i have to go to work tomorrow..

will you guys play on the Weekend?

The server is up every day. It goes down on thursday to reboot but that's it.

Yeah but people aren't on every day is the thing.

And guess who you can blame for that.

>7 people online
Holy fug what happened

True, but you can just sit in the lobby waiting for people. When people join the lobby a sound is played so you can tab back.
You can ask people to join in the tread while you wait. When there's no thread you can just copy paste the OP, make a new thread and hope people lurk

It used to get into the 20s. But you can thank Father Relaxe for ruining everything forever. Fucking piece of shit valid...

What really happened was astv's ISP fucked him over.

Mostly because it just results in an empty/Carp innfested station for hours.

Shut the fuck up, Father Relaxe.

Father Relaxe you stupid fucking cunt fuck off already

NO ONE likes you and NO ONE ever wanted you here

just FUCK OFF

Why was Father Relaxe ever allowed in here, anyway?

while their autistic shitposting is 0/8 shit bait, at least it keeps the thread bumped

Maybe you should fix your shitty station instead of blaming your problems on a bogeyman.

0/10 apply yourself

if you're actually a newfag and do not know this ball slurping faggot, he's been shrieking about relaxe for over a year now, despite relaxe himself being missing for about a year and a half or more

Where'd he go?

That's some legacy. He must have been a true shitter for this to happen.

Someone post Dead Nigger Storage!

when does the server usually get some people on? I'm on East Coast time as a note

random, as a fellow east coaster I've seen people on from anywhere from early morning to afternoon, the only way you can guarantee people is hanging out on the serb and posting (or starting a thread) saying you want people to play with you. Or you could use the free time to learn something you don't know in relative peace.

Veeky Forumsstation has over 16 people on right now.

i miss the station

i miss the shitposters

i miss gfern

What if botany weren't just shitter and bomber bait?

What if the girl you liked liked you back.

What if you weren't gay?

what if you could forget that one embarrassing thing you did that one time,that you always seem to remember while masturbating or talking to a girl you like.

What if Relaxe hadn't ruined d20 forever?

what if relaxe isn't a real tangible person but an abstract thought brought on by the disdain and melancholy of people who remember a time long since past.

Relaxe ruined everything. He has to be exposed and destroyed.

Relaxe has to be gotten rid of. What good has he ever done for this server?

What if Relaxe could be killed in our lifetimes?

what if you hand crafted your shitposts rather than having a bot do it.

No, really. What if we could find someone to murder Father Relaxe in real life? It would solve a lot of the server's problems.

I for one am starting to enjoy the shitposting Father Relaxe is causing, at this point the pure unadulterated autism is just humorous.

He can be stopped. We can stop him. Why aren't you excited about this? Father Relaxe has been a menace for over three years, and you aren't excited about finally getting rid of him for good?

>not able to join dwarf because doing things with friends
>decide to check on it after giving it a good 8 or so hours
>nothing has been built
>science has been jury rigged into the bar
>along with a server in the bar food storage hooked up to a cooler and heat exchange pipes
>the fucking cloning bay is blocking the main hall
>cargo is slightly singed
>all the exits have a scrubber set on siphon in them for some reason
>the station has not been expanded in the slightest
>some atmos recollection thing is slapped together outside
>no one even built the fucking TEG
Why. the. fuck. Do you nerds. Not fucking build anything?

>someone had the sense to build turrets
>not enough to actually put them anywhere but stacked outside engineering
WHY

Father Relaxe ruins it.

If you're so concerned with Father Relaxe why don't you do something about him user unless you secretly are father relaxe

If someone could doxx him I'd have him killed myself.

>relying on others to do the work
come on senpai I know you can do it, dox him yourself, find out where he lives and remove him like kebab, be the hero the station deserves, but not the one we need.

So who is Father Relaxe and why is he so terrible?

He's an old, old shitter who was around when I first joined about a year and a half ago, he was kind of a douche nozzle, picking fights, filling fire extinguishers with death mixes and blasting people with them. Just an overall douche bag, eventually he got banned i believe and I stopped seeing him. We got Rusty to replace him.

back in my day we had slare untill i replaced him

Lee that better not be u.

what a time it was

i return like a spicy burrito
time to work on some half-finished projects and then not feel like playing again for a few months

he was a massive shitter for a long time, nobody really liked him, but at some point he started calming down enough that he was the one getting attacked by shitters looking for valids instead of the other way around
of course, there was a reason for this - he was still using the exact same appearance, name and general persona as the one he'd used to be chief mcfaggot with. plus more legitimate players didn't want to be around him anyway since he'd been such a fucker.
on top of all that he couldn't quit bitching about it, so we solved the problem for him and dropped an ID ban on him, explaining that he could either continue playing as a random namer and be more or less free of the stigma related to his name, or he could fuck off

it's evident that he at least partially chose the latter option - it's possible that he returned under a different key with a different character, but if he did then mission fucking solved because it was the relaxe character that caused so much contention anyway

dunno why there's a rampant shitposter acting like he was cyanide humanised only now though
autism is a strange thing, i guess.

Did slare get the same treatment? and now I'm wondering if Rusty'll get the same treatment as well, considering both those guys were some high profile shitters.

slare was a top-tier shitter, though
the keyword here is "top-tier"
any time he chose not to shit all over the place, he was one of the more competent people on the station
of course, we often had to actively convince not to be a shitter, but he was a bretty gud and chill player for a 15 y/o

So out of curiosity, how many of you guys have the ability to draw?

Is there any lag?

Im an ausfag and internet isnt amazing.

Everyone can draw dude, thnk about it.

As an armless person, I find this offensive.