I have Cancer

I have stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to my liver and I never had life insurance. I never thought about it because i'm only 32 years old. I'm going to leave behind my wife who is now pregnant with nothing other than 0.5 bitcoin. Please advise what coin to invest in. I fucked up by not getting life insurance. So crypto investment is my only hope. Please tell me what coins to invest in. No BS this is for my wife and future child, without me she will struggle. I want to be remembered and to have taken care of her future.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cancer_chemotherapy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy stellar or ark and give her the account

All in confido

youre a piece of shit fyi. cancer or not dude. idc.

im 31 and have 2 million in life insurance for my family in case something ever happened.

fucking shitty you're going to leave your wife and kids with nothing. go rob a fucking bank or something.

4 BCH

Keep the .5 bitcoin. It might one day be worth 500K

buy gold and silver your wife is not going to be able to pick the top of crypto

when the international monetary system resets we will see between 10k and 50k gold. It will probably happen before 2019.

Or this, yes!

Prove that you are dying and I will ship you some coin.

I had planned on getting it when we bought a house, which never happened. :( The pregnancy is a recent thing.

1/3 Bitcoin
1/3 XLM
1/3 IOTA
I have no idea if all three will last, but at least one of them is bound to succeed 5 years from now.

What was your diet like, OP? Lots of fibre? Did you drink? I figure I'll get colon cancer one day with my lifestyle...

Replace XLM with XMR and IOTA with REQ.

This way you have: low risk (BTC), medium risk (XMR), high risk (REQ).

Do not get Iota, it might go up in the short term and it can be traded for a nice profit, no denying that, but certainly do NOT count on a non-peer reviewed project in what is essentially alpha stage based on a USP that might not even be necessary and doesn't even benefit from decentralisation. Cryptocurrencies derive their value from decentralisation and from the fact that they are in principle currencies, IOTA is more like a technology than a currency, it's like investing in bluetooth. Not worth it.

X100 long bitcoin, or short

Put it all into SafeX Now. Dont listen to these fuckheads telling you to pop it into XLM after its moon has already turned stale. If you want to make a personal decision as to what to invest in turn to this. coinmarketcal.com

I really appropriate that. I have 20k to drop in investments so it's not needed. I just need to know if Link will save my wife from a shitty life.

Link's saving no one.

>I have stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to my liver and I never had life insurance. I never thought about it because i'm only 32 years old. I'm going to leave behind my wife who is now pregnant with nothing other than 0.5 bitcoin. Please advise what coin to invest in. I fucked up by not getting life insurance. So crypto investment is my only hope. Please tell me what coins to invest in. No BS this is for my wife and future child, without me she will struggle. I want to be remembered and to have taken care of her future.

How long do you have to live? You might be able to get it anyway. t. Insurance agent

no proof after such a generous offer, sounds like a larp. I was considering this too, but too many fakes out there. If user is really sick then my apologies...

20k? Buy her some BTC & LTC then foo

I was a skinny NEET for 10 years straight. I sat at my computer eating shit food for 10 years with no exercise. Somehow I managed not to get fat because i'd game so much i'd forget to even eat. But when I did it was hot pockets and total garbage.

Ten grams of MCT oil per day minimum.

Crypto is a bubble. Spend the 20k on your wife's RN degree that she will need to support herself.

Send your bitcoin to this address and I'll tell you how to cure your colon cancer.

143hDXHsefNTgPrsqL9g1b13Z3QjQ2B8a4

Also I assume you want proof.
I bet you aren't even on any immunotherapies.
If you aren't then your doctors are letting you die.

LOL good one. I'm now taking essiac tea, & curcumen supplements. Putting curry in just about everything. I will be looking into Rick Simpson Oil. Things are slow progressing. So you might hear from me again. I appreciate the advice and i'm never looking for handouts.

Have you checked out "Cancer the forbidden cures" movie?

>I'm now taking essiac tea, & curcumen supplements
Stop taking this gay ass shit. More likely to have heavy metals and worsen your cancer.
Matter of fact stop taking anything with folic acid in it.

OP, are you Australian? If you are, tell me a way to contact you. If I ever make it I will make sure your wife and child are taken care of.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation...

Monero should start outpacing btc during 1q 2018.

But I've made some pretty poor investment decisions thus far so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

How did you figure out you had cancer? symptoms leading up to it etc.

OP thinks I'm bullshitting, but...
>Curry leaves are a rich source of iron and folic acid.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cancer_chemotherapy

Folic acid makes cancer worse!

You need to slow your metabolism. More sleep, meditation, low calorie diet. Immunothearpy is the cure, but the above stuff helps.

john mcafee probably already has his old pecker frozen somewhere and won't be able to pay for life extending surgeries if BTC crashes

Pain and narrow stools that I ignored for years and doctors literally convinced me nothing was wrong due to my age. I would have caught it semi early but was convinced nothing to worry about.

i suffered from chronic constipation for a while, were your stool constantly narrow? I used to lay narrow guys a lot. Not so much now but still I'm scared sometimes.

Yes always narrow, and continued to get worse. It's really my own fault because I didn't push things with doctors. In this medical industry you have to really push and fight to get a doctor to even listen or care. Also shitty obamacare made me delay tests because I didn't want to shell out the $. Thanks all, i'll keep you posted in the coming months. For now i'm still into Link LOL

Good luck man, I hope you make it. It's not over, my dad beat a death sentence brain cancer. It takes a lifestyle change, but don't give up. Really pay attention to your diet.

Man I feel for you, I just watched some family go through cancer. I FUCKING HATE THE (((MEDICAL INDUSTRY)))

I hope you make it bro im gonna say a prayer for you and your family.

you are more likely to get struck by lightning than get colon cancer at age 30.

nice larp or post some proof you fucking fag

>I just need to know if Link will save my wife from a shitty life.

this gave it away

You may be larping but worth a shot...
Take the following supplements every day and you may save or majorly extend your life:
Beta glucan 1, 3d
Host defense My Community (mushroom supplement)
CBD oil

Source: uncle had colon cancer twice and beat it

She'll be fine with that. Shoulda went vegan.