What kind of axe is this?

What kind of axe is this?

It has a lot of edges.

anime axe #453

Looks like a long and fucked up bearded axe.

Big heavy ass halberd that nobody would be able to use unless it was made of plastic.

Also, cleavage window.

Is it still a cleavage window if there's only boob shaped metal present? I think it's just supposed to be reflecting light, not showing flesh

Silly user, axes can't have beards.

Looks improvised. Like someone made it out of car parts or something.

Weight is kind of a moot point when the being using it isn't even close to human-scale physical power

I think it's flesh. It's more or less flush with the metal bra boobpate, and though it's the same glare colour of the top parts of the gorget, it's not flat on against whatever light source is supposed to be causing that glare. So either the artist still needs to work some more on their lighting, or that's a boob window and she's got really light ashy skin.

Probably both.

It is if you account for the fact that mass is going to be throwing you around as well. Even if she's really fucking strong and dense, she would still be better served using a regular sized weapon, just faster and with less effort.

Metal, not a boob window. It's clearer in the anime.

Here's the waifu under the armor.

>Horns
>Wears a helmet
>Helmet has own set of horns

How does this even

How does she put the helmet on?

>I think it's flesh
No, it's armour. It's the character from Overlord, she doesn't have a cleavage window in her armour.

>How does this even

At a guess, horn 'sleeves' that go over her actual horns and clip on to the outside of her helm.

She's a fucking Nalfeshnee made to look like a angelic succubus, I think how exactly her helmet works is a fairly minor detail in that context.

Unarmored. (1/4)

Literally a high-level MMO axe designed by an edgelord NEET. Not even kidding, that's an in-universe thing. It's basically World of Warcraft: Second Life.

Kinda reminds me of Severance.

>Feet
>Relatively hairless
Fuckin' Pathfinder, man. Why can't they stick to established designs?

Gotta stake out your own territory, or else you're just d&d with the serial number filed off.

being D&D with the hooves filed off isn't really that much different

Something from Coldsteel, clearly

At least they're ape feet.

Word to the wise, those hip-cutout things never work as well as you hope they will.

They do when you're anime.

They don't have beards, they are for trimming beards.
What kind of fucking dwarf keeps his beard untrimmed?

The author of the LN is literally a D&Dfag who wrote them after is group broke up.

The LN/Anime/Manga is literally D&D the MMO the Anime.

She is strong enough to not get thrown around.

Stop axing dumb questions.

>The LN/Anime/Manga is literally D&D the MMO after all your friends left the Anime.
Fixed that for you.