ASX Thread

Any Aus friends here?

How's the ASX treating you? I'm thinking of jumping into Freedom Foods (FNP) and Auscann (AC8). What are you currently invested in?

lol its illegal to short is australia

faggots

You probably won't find anyone on here who owns shares anymore, this board has gone to shit.

Even after it was taken over by crypto earlier this year there was still good discussion.

Now it's just full of kiddies playing around with 1k getting high off $100 profit and talking about lambos and getting rich.

my friend keeps shilling me agy. claims that there is an excessive amount of price suppression going atm

lel man i was an ASX bandit and thanks to the shilling on this board i am now a cyrpto king.

Honestly if you're not a fucking ageing 40 year old cunt u have no excuse not to buy crypto. Honestly fucking stupid to keep buying shares in fucking companies that have CEOs with multimillionaire dollar salaries and then pay the ASX money to pay their shitty fucking game.

You can buy bitcoin and alts and pay 0.5% bro. instead of $30 at comsecc or whatever. See 30% gains in a day. Or miss out and buy at the top of a fucking inflated stock market.

I put $300 into iota and flipped out into $800 today.

I bought 0.3 BTCs at 15K, now 21K. Enjoy your stocks bro

I sold my ac8 today with an $80 profit on a $600 parcel.

I will be liquidating all my shares

Apart from a couple of ASX gems there is almost no point in investing in stock compared to crypto

no its not, our market is heavily shorted

shortman.com.au

I have some shares of Telstra and Westpac. I'm hoping they will do better next year.

Still holding MEI, taking longer to make a move than first anticipated.

>Every stock I own goes down for seemingly no reason
>Every crypto I own goes up

Anyone in A2 milk?

yeah, like maybe AC8 and new tech companies. But enjoy the hours and hours of research

yer, got in early. doubled my money, but i only dropped about 1k into it. shares are fucking stupid.

current price 7.16, to double your money you would have had to buy at $3ish, somwhere around June.

BTC June price $2500
BTC price now $14000

Shares are fucking stupid

t. teenager who is playing around with his 1 grand.

I've been invested in crypto since 2015. You obviously bought into the market this year and now you're so high off the profit you can't see that it's about to crash.

Enjoy your worthless coins, "bro"

bought in feb, tripled my money

based af company

what is risk vs return

Yo. 5000 shares here. Got in at 1.90

>cashie who sold

but yeah i admit that i wish i invested in BTC in 15 instead of fucking stocks

Yup, up over 100% and not planning on selling any time soon.

Pretty much this, i liquidated 20k of shares around July, didthe same thing, up 200k so far, most i made from the asx was like 10

Get in early on Pilbara Minerals @88.5c asx code PLS, huge new lithium mine opening 2018 mining is about to pick up again

I'm not into shares or crypto, the FX market is giving me bigger returns, Ive seriously wiped all my gains trading crypto, maybe this market is not for me or just extremely unlucky or I'm just retarded, either way, I'm making small but consistent profits on FX.

88E
BOT
BKY

think I am going to pull the trigger on AC8 today. I have been watching it for way to long and missed out on a bunch of gains already.

Maybe canopy will buy them out in the future...