Character Art Thread

Fucking shit up with spears edition

dumping

POST MORE SPEARS

no

that's all I'll dump for now

This picture reminds me of a time the party fighter impaled a zombie with his longspear, but didn't kill it because damage reduction. It was the last zombie in the encounter so, instead of pulling the spear out and beating it to death, he bound up its limbs and tied it around the end of the spear.

His weapon for the next 4-5 sessions was "Zombie On A Stick". He named it Greg and would yell "GET'EM GREG. FUCK'EM UP." while making attack rolls, which dealt damage from the zombie bite instead of normal spear damage, and spread disease.

Eventually, the zombie on the stick got lit on fire and, for one glorious fight, the fighter's weapon was "Flaming Zombie On A Stick" but then the zombie burned up and the weapon was no more.

>oh hey nice armor, looks kinda mundane. Might be a decent pic for a low-ish level character
>Scroll down
>Magical glowing unique weapon

Fuck

Every time

you could always crop it so it ends before we see the glowey-spear.

I'm sure it's just reflecting the glint of marsh gas illuminated by Venus or someting.

Here. It's still some kinda crystaly thing, but at least it isn't glowing?

I always wanted an elephant/mammoth mount and companion in an RPG.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Spears?

Spears.

All the blades on a stick, honestly.

Anyone have some with spears that are like swords on a very long handle?

That's pretty sweet, thanks

This is an amazing piece of artwork. The armor, the ribbons and cloth hanging over, the slightly katana-reminiscent spear/sword/halberd, everything just matches up.

Big black spears.

Throw a halberd in there, why not.

So many spears.

Looking for a dark ages militia man. Like a rural farmer who's been forced into war

Anything appreciated..

Looking for a Halfing Sailor. an angry one wouldn't hurt

I'll take anything

Requesting Death Clerics.

Looking for a Minotaur with armor of a leader or a chieftain

OP said fucking shit up with spears, not posing with spears.

^ Turbo edgy.

Any more characters like this? More like the first picture a Warrior not in Full platemail but instead just chestplate, tunic, leather fold-over boots and gloves. Nothing to fantastical. I'll dump what I got.

I'll try looking for some that haven't been posted yet.

Could I get some shady-pact-and-occult-lore-but-not-obviously-outright-evil demons

I'll try looking.

Fucking Shit up with Spears?