ITT: We speculate on the next REQ/LINK

So, now that the news is out about REQ and LINK, it's time to start speculating on the next low market cap coin(s) we can all agree on.

MANA, it's been going up and will go even higher on the 15th.

what does it do/ why should Veeky Forums love it?

EZ TRON

PBL cuz digital books in Spanish are the future.

>So, now that the news is out about REQ and LINK

Personally, I'm recommending Zen Protocol. The sale is going on right now and ends this month. It's a smart contract platform that works with BTC, but they also have a slick solution to the oracle problem while remaining decentralized. Get in or stay poor.

The logo also looks like LINKs.

And as a second pick, I'd go with ByteBall: working p2p DAG tech. Basically the only crypto available today that would be feasible to purchase coffee with (though it's already in top 100 by market cap).

FUEL (EtherParty)

Check the Binance charts and look at their website

Easy smart contracts for normies. Many such uses. Big potential for this to be /ourcoin/

qash, definitely qash. they partnered with bitfinex and are basically tether on crack they'll be able to convert into any other crypto and move off the exchange. this is how bitcoin will pump way past 20k.

DeepOnion

it doesnt have a low market cap though

goddammit. ok.

From what I understand, it's in game currency for a future virtual reality game similar to Second Life that is powered by the Ethereum blockchain.

the next coin that bleeds out for months and drops in both usd and btc value? you could throw darts at a board and achieve the same result t b h

It's Zen Protocol goys, read the whitepaper. it rips eth and tezzos to shreds

EtherParty (FUEL)

Token sale will put zen protocol at over 100 000 000 market cap and the team keeps 1/3 of the tokens. Stay away from this company.

it/'s only 33mln after sale and sauce about dev stash claim?

ODN

my money is on AION and ZenCash

Pirl, encrypgen (both low af supply and marketcap + working products) and singularity net (ico)

LOVE ZENCASH TOO but it's rather hihg cap. do you run a secure node? what's your thoughts about how it comparest o XMR and ZeroCOin?

I'll check em out, thx.

I mean lot's of Veeky Forums has these basg but I don't feel it personally, not interested in a chat platform but thx

>Veeky Forums
>thoughts

dunno man, just winging it desu. i don't think it will ever pass XMR, in marketcap, but supposedly ZKsnarks is superior to XMR's obfuscation. i don't know anything about zerocoin. might be better than Zen. i don't run a secure node. just picked some up a while back to hold on to for a few years, just in case.

Forgot to Add that pirl will release masternodes beta on 11th or 12th of dec and that singularity net is currently ongoing

fucking singularitynet
i'm so on the fence, so many promises, but unless eth fixes scalability soon they'll have to switch platforms, which would tank the price.

i haven't read the whitepaper but i can't really imagine why a decentralized AI marketplace would be better any time soon than a centralized one.

EthLend

Ripio

Rlc

Streamr amirite?

these memes are quarter assed at best.

seriously, has anyone else notice all they do is take an existing meme or image, and slap on a chainlink logo somewhere? pathetic.

oh damn son, afaik ZEN is gonna rek XMR in terms of tech, so I wanted to snatch a node while they're cheap for the high rate of monthly returns and long term growth.

thanks I'll bump that up on my priorities for tomorrow

Ripio is solid, but despite it being shilled here all the time most dont seem to care. I just scooped up that sweet 1k dip since they have big news this month afaik.

what do you expect from a coin with a toilet as a leader?

What about UQIQ, Nexus, ALQO?

I like Ardor too but it's high cap, and I like SUB but am skeptical they can deliver a useful product.

>these memes
I wouldn't call that there a meme.

It gets memed a lot but it really isn't just a chat platform. It's a intended to be dapp platform like ETH or NEO where privacy is the focus, so you can develop privacy oriented dapps. The messaging app is just the first one

Now it might be a shitcoin with petulant children developers who can't accomplish that, but that's the intention.

t. Invested in ICO

I bought @ $0.025 and then noticed it was built on etherium and panic sold, within 2 hours it was over $0.05, and hit $0.07 today

I've been watching NULS all night. Looks like it can take off any second. Lots of new buy orders coming in.

iz gam!!!
Like Crypto Kitties!!

fml

How about EncrypGen ($Dna)
The have a marketCap of less Than 5 Million $, and have a launch of their Application coming up.

HUSH

private and decentralized communications platform/zcash fork with support for TOR, IPFS, and Solidity smart contracts. Like TOR browser, but better because HUSH trxs/msgs are zero knowledge and metadata free.