TRON to the moon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#6921d1147064
twitter.com/justinsuntron?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100k tron reporting in. no pun intended.

What is TRON and why should we buy it?

Solves the troll problem

500 tron from air drop how many lambos do i get?

I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then one day, I got in.

What the fuck is this coin? 500 of it showed up in my binance wallet as a free airdrop even though I never signed up for it

222k reporting in will i make it

Read this. Seriously.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#6921d1147064

worth buying in now or am I too late once again?

We're going to be so rich guys

Bro this thing is just getting started. I ain't even pajeet shilling. Just read the forbes link

But with 100,000,000,000 total supply whats the highest this coin could realistically hit in price?

god, fuck forbes.com

thir ceo is photoops guy. this is fucking shit coin. their main product release in 2028. u read it right. god bless shilliers and bag holders

What problem does Tron solve?

400k TRON airdrop user, I'm out ahaha gains gains

>The global market for digital entertainment products has been estimated according to various sources to be worth approximately $1 trillion, split between lifestyle ($200bn), online betting ($500bn), online gaming (c.$100bn) and information sharing ($100bn).

do the math.

But seriously, it's at half a cent. Ripple has 100 billion an is hovering around a quarter. You're talking 50x if it pulls the same moves.

Lol. You fucking tronix shills are pathetic.
>MUH JUSTIN

What fucking code is there? You guys care about the dude. I got in and dumped when I saw how absolutely deluded you guys are. There is no worth to the coin.

>MUH ENTERTAINMENT COIN

Really? You want some vapour ware token about a guy who made a stupid dating app?

>BUT MUH JUSTIN AND HE HAS GUYS FROM ALIBABA WORKING FOR HIM

that's nice, your Justin would tweet regularly the position on CMC "his" coin was. I'm pretty he airdropped everyone's accounts to boost the amount of token holders and causing his coin to look like it's in more circulation than it is.
That's why you knobs have 500 trx in there.

>TRX IS THE FUTURE

Yeah get fucked. I got banned on your guys deluded telegram because you guys can't handle any negative reality. You must be the same idiot I argued back a few months ago. Link me that fucking article again.

Trx is a shitcoin. If you can't see that, you deserve to loose everything in crypto.

He's a protege of Jack Ma and his "dating app" (which it's not) has 10 million users.

Fuck have you ever accomplished in your salty ass life?

twitter.com/justinsuntron?lang=en

First part of roadmap code released end of month + major partnerships to be announced this week

WHAT PROBLEM DOES TRON SOLVE?

SELLING WORLD OF WARCRAFT GOLD FOR CLASH OF CLANS TOKENS ISN'T A "PROBLEM"

>100billion total supply

enjoy your watered down penny gains, faggots

10 million registered users, you fuck.
The active users count is much lower.
1-2million. You are the equivalent of buying something a celebrity wears on the red carpet. WHERE IS THE PRODUCT?????????? It's all hype. Shitcoin.

READ THE FUCKING LINK, STUPID.

THE LINK LOL.

I fucking told you guys. That's the only thing these pajeets shill.

>MUH FORBES

You're right, having a captive audience of millions ain't worth shit. Absolutely nothing good or profitable could come out of that.

fuck outta here, retard.

>pajeet shill

Yeah, go do a count on all the Tron "shill" threads in the past 3 days. Then let's count up the Link threads and see what shilling actually looks like.

>1-2 million users.
>thinking your gonna make huge gains

Yep. Your great at investing. Kys

well I'm up ~150% right now so I guess that shoots your little theory all to shit eh? Thanks for playing.

chainlink actually has a broader use case.
If your Holding TRX and not holding LINK, I feel sorry for you user

>deluded linkie

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Last (you) you're getting from me. Buh bye now.

Yep, I made 100% the first time trx pumped hard and bailed. That doesn't prove anything. Trx is still shit. Confido pumped to 1.40$ and it was a shitcoin. What's your point? I've done far more research on trx then you and you are trying to tell me it's a good coin. That's pathetic.

Should I invest or is the party over? Willing to drop $100 USD right now if you say.

>doesn't understand world banking
>doesn't understand smart contracts

Well your hopeless.

$100 is a cheap gamble, but I'd still say maybe wait for a little pullback. This was quite the run. Keep an eye on it.

This, TRON is a pipedream. Would be great if it was not a blockchain desu, still could be a distributed ledger but the model of design they have is senseless for media.

you can buy 15k+ of tron for a hundo, what do you have to lose. thats like 5 blowjobs easy money

Would be great if they released code.

I’m a poor newfag to crypto shit. $100 is a lot for me.

wtf I love TRON now
Seriously though, this is promising.

WE ARE CRASHING ABANDON SHIP.