City Concept Art

My folder is miserably low.

protip: pintrest

protip: a thread on Veeky Forums where ppl filter good shit from pinterest

I can post some cities.

That's all for me.

Anyone have any futuristic cities?

Anyone got any very sci-fi cities that are now a 'green' post apocalypse? It seems pretty rare.

whats up with the layout to this place?

A few.

It looks like it's one of them vertical cities that are fairly popular in fantasy art. Possibly flying, too.

it looks like part of somones house or workshop but why is it all out in the open like that

I gotchu mang

seeing all these pictures of cities got me thinking what would the fantasy equivalent of a megacity be like

We've had this thread a while back. Couple months I think ? Maybe less. It was interesting.

the city art thread or one about fantasy mega cities?

About fantasy mega cities. Don't know whether you'll find it in the archives, it wasn't a very profilic thread, like most of the interesting threads on Veeky Forums. Most people prefer to waste their time on elf slave what do tier threads.

But look at me rambling, while my folders are bursting at the seams with city art.

think I found it

Must be it, whatever you found, we don't exactly have that kind of thread often.

Have fun reading it, there's a couple of interesting points and ideas there

Hey, I lived in that city. That is not fantasy art.

its very good shame its so short
you can make actually megacities in this game

You lucky git you, Prague's a beautiful city. Went there on a school trip there once. We wandered the streets for hours, and because of the currency change from euro to crowns, we literally bought a pastry shop when we had a pecking. We bought so much stuff, in fact, that when we returned for seconds, the shop had closed.
We discussed philosophy gazing at the night sky next to the cathedral on the heights.
Good times.