SPAAAAACEEEEE

SPAAAACEEEEE

SPAAACEEE

SPAAAACEEEE

SPEEESSS

SPEEEESSS?

SPAAAACEEE!

I love you spaceanon

I'd help OP, but I'm at the wrong computer.

SPAAAAAACEEE

SPAAAAAACE

SPAAAACEEE

SPAAAACEEEE

SPAAAAAAAACE

SPAAAAACEEE

I really like spaceship combat that's based heavily in electronic warfare but I feel like the pacing of such things might not make for a particularly interesting game.

Requesting any images of big ol' SPAAAAACEE battleships.

Big guns are a must.

So is there any good tabletoop SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE FLEEEEEEEET game?
how is Firestrom Armada?
is Full Thrust a good game ?Because ain't going to touch Batlefleet Gothic even with a strick

SPAAAACEEE

Hmm I can't imagine how would you play it brosky, but sounds interesting. What shenaningans can you expect in space electronic warfare?
You need at least a few people than play a game, and space games right now with any following are Firestorm Armada, X-wing and Gothic. Full thrust seems cool but I never tried it.

SPAAAAACEEE

SPAAAACEEEE

SPAAAACEEE

DID SOMEONE SAY SPACE?

SPAAAAAAACE

youtube.com/watch?v=HFgeustBpFk

BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE SOMEONE SAID SPAACE

SPACEE

VERY WELL THEN

SPAAAAAACEE

TO THE IMAGE LIMIT! AND BEYOND THEN!

SPAAACEE

SPAAACE

SPAAAACEEEE

Not the same user, but I imagine countermeasures within countermeasures within countermeasures, where one small fuck up can lead to nuclear annihilation.

SPAAAAACEEEEE

SPAAAACEEE

SPAAACEE

SUP, SPACETHREAD?!

What sort of S. S H I P should we make today?

SPAAAACEE

Something Homeworld.

this is a nice spacethread, seeing some talent here already

SPAAACEEE

SPAAAACEEEEE

Full Thrust is pretty great. It has a couple of advantages and disadvantages;

PRO
>Fast gameplay: This allows larger engagements to not drag on. The next point helps with this as well.
>Structural AND subsystem damage: They manage to model both at once. At certain thresholds of damage, you roll to see which subsystems are knocked out. Easy, quickly done, and immediately intuitive as to its effects on the tactical situation.
>High modularity: There are numerous official, unofficial, and half-official methods for constructing your own ships. You can build your own fleet from the ground up.

CON:
>Balance: That modularity above comes at a cost-- anyone can break it in half. The game's pedigree is that of historical gaming, where the expectation is that you will balance yourself. The game is very beer-and-pretzels in that regard-- both to its advantage and detriment.
>Relative lack of support: John Tuffley is no longer active in making new rules or supplements. While the fanbase has larger kept truckin', they're the fanbase. So some of it sucks ass.
>Death spirals: Whichever side starts losing early will likely lose at the end. Even the swinginess of fistfulls of dice (with exploding 6's) won't always save the underdog. In that regard, managing an opening strike can be the most important part of the game.

So lots of contrasting stripes/markings on shoeboxes? We can do zat.

I've never played homeworld, so correct me if that isn't what constitutes a homeworld design.

Big or Little?

Kushan yes, Taidan no.

Taidaani designs are basically "What if Russia had won the space-race?"
Sort of.

FOOOOOD!!

Space? SPACCCEEEEE

SPAACEE

SPAAAAACEEEEE

So disappointing that they wasted perfectly good SPACE on destiny.

I can't forgive Bungie, I really can't.

Great. I'll get to work as soon as someone comes up with a fresh role/loadout.

Big/Little, Shooty/Supporty, Sniper/Skirmisher?

Comfy mothership.

Snipey - Carrier.

SPAAACEEEEEE

This is the Soomtaw Warship Kuun-Lan.

I'm on it.

BRB with progress

I guess the mothership will be able to defend herself lol