Cards you would never allow to be printed If you were in R&D

Cards you would never allow to be printed If you were in R&D.

I'm not complaining about the deck, you don't need to remind me that it dies to bolt

Right, I would've given it Shroud

>tfw shroud was a flavorful and balanced mechanic that could act as both upside and drawback for balance purposes
>tfw we can't have nice things bc scrubs gonna scrub

You're absolutely right, hexproof pisses me off because it's literally all gravy. It's like double strike, things with it are awesome and things without it pale in comparison.

Snapcaster in blue, friggin tiago chan pushing his vanity card. Granting flashback was originally in red, see recoup. We have a promo now without his mismatching face at least. Cool vanity cards can exists, I like sad robot.

Just to break the blue pattern.

Because of lolsorandom commander players? Or something else?

I'm here to suck dick and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

Free triggers every turn for 1 and nearly unkillable.

I like to imagine in terms of lore, whenever something happens he's like "what the fuck" "what is that shit" and he just goes and hides in a cave for a few days.

I have to agree that he's pretty funny though. I have the same mental image.

"I ain't getting paid enough to deal with this shit"

Without Blue magic would be fucking awful

>So 4 mana and I get like 2 creatures at instant speed? Sure, by like this will warp any format around it.

>saw fringe play in last standard because standard was so high-power
>rotation hits and it's in 30% of matches

Wizards better have an amazing standard format when Kaladesh rotates in, they've got no excuses anymore

Everything else posted so far is fine by me.

Get gud, scrubs.

#Greenremoval

>implying that's green removal

If you're not playing Tron you don't want to see RW sisters go off.

>Implying I play creatures

I'm okay with this card because it has a drawback. Not a huge one, but i enjoy seeing green not be "HAVE BIG CREATURES SWING NAO"

Any blue counter at 2 mana or below that doesn't have a prevention clause like mana leak or force spike

Sugerical Extraction

It's pretty much pay two life to get rid of something you already got one out of.

P-Mana was a mistake overall.

I love the werewolf's face

>P-Mana was a mistake

Kind of, the mistake was treating it like regular colored mana, if it had been treated as colorless it would have been fine. Apparently it was a last-minute change, before that they were trying to make meld work but couldn't crack the templating.

There are probably over a dozen Infect cards. Why this one in particular?

Before Infect became a keyword, 7th Edition and earlier had plenty of cards that dished out poison counters. They couldn't inflict the -1/-1 penalty on other creatures though. That was a more recent addition.

An Inject deck back then might have consisted of several poison counter cards like Marsh Viper paired with enchantments that make them unblockable so they can deliver poison counters directly to the other player.

Colorless would be fine, but when dismember is used as a generic card, then something is wrong in my opinion.

ow that I'm thinking about it, I really want to make a deck revolving around lifegain and PMana

Phyrexian Soul Sisters?

>hexproof their guy
>they cant target him
This shit right here is why hexproof is busted as fuck, its like if when they tried to change trample they came up with unblockable

Unblockable for 2 mana.

That's not how it works. You give the creature a line of text that says " cannot be the target of spells or abilities that are not controlled by

Infect scales with power, while Poisonous was a static ability.

Nu Walkers

you can vines in repsonse to vines to keep them from gaining their hexproof and stop the lethal pump.

It's still weak, and you can have only four instances of them in your deck. A full compliment of Infect creatures paired with unblockable enchantments seems more logical. If you lose any creatures or enchantments, you should have plenty of others to work with. Dragon Shadow should make creatures virtually unblockable. Could throw some Suq'Ata Assassins into the mix too.

I've got something you can chew on.
It's gum.

Unblockable sudo double strike for 2. Reason infect is a modern deck.

SNAPCASTER
At least make it 3 for a 2/2

>702.11b “Hexproof” on a permanent means “This permanent can’t be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.”
Hexproof cares about who cast it. You can negate a pump spell by giving an enemy creature hexproof.

Every rug elemental is a mistake

Vines doesn't grant hexproof.

The permanent gains the ability you fucknuckle. Which means hexproof will work against opponents of the permanent's controller.

EDH has too much removal for creatures to matter much.

>sudo

i'm dying

vines doesnt give hexproof per se

Animar is incredibly weak to izzet colors too

>now
Underplayed