mega.nz/#!7lZ2yDYI!ANWwfQHiJjr5ZbH6sfyruGRPGgWiDjso2uSGyJem1lg

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread
Da wind iz g'een now

I like to think they're really just going in for a hearty hug

>Celine Dion starts playing in the background.

I'd pay an incredibly high price for GW to just outright turn the lore into a fully peaceful storyline out of no where

Why is Fatey such a shitty unit? For being supposedly Tzeentch's best LoC who can see into the future and past, he's pretty balls on the tabletop. His one use is alright but still worse than just taking a regular LoC for cheaper.

This just in.

Phoenicium is still the most shitty city of the three.

0/10
Would not defend.

Might be going crazy, but i actually wanna get me some fyreslayers
Are they fun to play? Fun in my book is where you have to think on your feet a bit

Is the Tallyband of Nurgle too strong for a casual game?

> u fukin wat?

Anyone have the Pitched Battle missions from TGH?

>Tzeentch is actually Sigmar
>Nurgle is Nagash
>Khorne is Gorkamorka

And everyone lives happily ever after in Nurgle's putrid embrace.

>Bought a star drake for $100 last week on eBay
>asshole still hasn't shipped it
>has 80.8% positive reviews

I'm fucked aren't I

Phoenicium > Greywater > Living bullshit

As a painting nut, I quite like the idea of running an army that only has a handfull of models at most as it gives me lots of room to make each of them look as good as possible
What would people say is the best army for that?

>Living bullshit

>not wanting to live in a city built by our beloved Everqueen.

Such insolence.

Besides monster heavy lists Ogres are generally known for having a very small model count on the table, as long as you don't take any grots.

Ogres

Extremis chamber Stormcast

Exemplar chamber Stormcast

Ironjawz surprisingly enough

Ogres, Ironjawz fielding brutes, Sylvaneth fielding Spite Revenants and Hunters, skaven clan skryre fielding moslty stormfiends, khorne demons fielding mostly bloodcrushers, daemon princes and bloodthirsters. Ever chosen with varanguard as your only battleline. Warherd with bullgors, doombulls and ghorgons.

DEATHLORDS

I would like the Everqueen if she weren't standing on that ugly, overdesigned beetle desu

you're shit

gate more

I like the beetle more than the slut on top, she looks like a nine foot tall tranny with that man-face she has

Any thoughts on Ogor Maneaters?

The seems great and all 4 abilities seem useful to the point where it's tough to choose between them.

I don't bother buying anything unless the seller is at least 95% and has been on Ebay at least 5 years or so, and finally has decent photos rather than shitty GW stock images.

Naturally that means i don't buy much, but i got scammed when trying to purchase a mere 10 Plaguebearers last year, so fuck it it's not worth it i'd rather be cautious and safe.

Yeah thankfully it just marked as shipped but it was a bit nerve wracking

Daemons of Khorne and Tzeentch are good.

Bloodcrushers become Battleline if your general is a Herald on Juggernaught and all Khorne. Him, Crushers, Thirster, maybe Cannons.

Burning Chariots of Tzeentch become Battleline if your Herald is on a Chariot and Tzeentch all. Them, LOC, Princes, maybe a Soul Grinder.

Low model counts relatively speaking.

Who has better shooting for Chaos: Tzeentch or Skaven?

Skaven do long range with the potential to empower themselves.

Tzeentch does multiple shot short range + decent movement.

They're pretty much upgraded Ogres. One more attack, +1 to hit, -1 rend and a decent gun with d3 damage. They hit hard, can snipe heroes with their pistols and with battleshock immunity can be taken in a decent blob without too much worrying. They tend to get overshadowed by Ironguts because the three attacks at 3 damage and a 4+ save is brutal, but maneaters are still great.

>Honey please stop buying plastic toy soldiers, we're begging you

>I literally am two purchases away from owning this list

I CAN'T

>overdesigned

How? It just looks like a beetle with some moss, branches and bling on the carapace to make it look more special. Even so, the extra detailes don't dominate the model nor defines it.

>tfw you play Slaves to Darkness
>Tfw everyone else at your store plays super speshul Blood Bound, Everchosen, Skaven, Nurgle, etc.
>Tfw you still kick their asses with bad ass vikings
>tfw you tell the store owner to mark your victories down as Order Victories

WILD CARD MOTHERFUCKERS, MALAL FOR LIFE

I'd have liked them to have had a generic version of the beetle

I didn't know warhammer had any sort of LARP scene, is it any good?

Slaves to Darkness is now distinct from those other armies?
Come back when you play beastmen

>Bloodbound
>super speshul
>Malal
>Okay

Fffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggot.

Hail Malal, brother.

It is a generic beetle ny AoS standards, you contrarian summerchild. It's very conservative on the detailes.

Beastmen are cool too; we Underdogs gotta stick it to those big ponces, who are the gods bitch boys. I'm a pround, independent Viking who don't need no daemon dicks to fuck shit up

No I mean a smaller version you don't need to bust the bank to get

Chaos Warriors are infused with daemonic power bro.

Eh. I'm okay with a godess having a giant beetle that looks it could knock over a castle wall. It's a one of a kind miniatures that you bring to the table.

you sound more like destruction than order to me, maybe you should give destruction your points. I'll share me fungus brew with ya'

Out of topic question, but is Kickass Torrents down for anyone else?

Okay so magic and abilities which add units need to be budgeted as summon points, but do spells and abilities which add models to units? (Example: Flesh Eater courtiers rolling to add models to units)

>he doesn't know

>tfw I really want to play my beastmen but to expanding my army to make it worthwile would cost so fucking much and I don't want to pay any more fur and flesh for the rest of my life
Also, why are bestigors such a pain to assemble

It's dead.

No, as long as it doesn't go above the starting size.

Things that add to existing units still work but they can't increase the unit above it's original size.

Brehs I got Introduced today to the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.

I got pretty excited, and decided to buy my own miniatures, problem is that GW originals cost a fuckton.

Is there any website (preferably European or even Italian) that sells cheap substitutes for Malignants? also zombies and undead things I guess, but mostly spooky ghosts.

Just found out, it was fun while it lasted

Mantic Games has some decent looking plastic undead miniatures that are not too expensive.

We garner that power through will and strength. We arent begging big daddy Khorne for shiny new weapons, were bounding Daemons and shit with our bare hands.

Maybe, but Destruction doesnt have as much a sway in my store as Order and Chaos does. And nothing gets chaos as mad as Order winning does. Although, if I allied with my orruk bro for a game, i'd definetly let him have it.

>We garner that power through will and strength.

No, it is gifted by the gods. Learn your fluff.

Yeah I already checked them out, I will buy some stuff from them for sure but they don't have ghosts.

Execpt my warband worships Malal, who only gives rewards to those who show great will amd strength :^)

Mantic has decent shuffledeathies and deathrattlers. I don't know what their spookyethermoaner line looks like, but Mantic is probably best for your buck when it comes to starting an Undeanecro army.

I can't think of any manufacturer that makes specific ghost minis like the one GW makes. You could just take a bunch of minis and paint them like ghosts.

>Execpt my warband worships Malal

Forgetting that Malal is not canon for a moment, he's still just like any other god who gives you strength.

well

You mean like Khorne?

It's already back.

Khorne is literally the god of defiance and martial skill and strength.

>Not Canon
Thats exactly what Malal wants you to think, pawn. When he is released, your soul will be the first to devoured
Khorne is too big, and thus too weak to be Malal. Learn your facts, nonbeliever

One of Malal's greatest tricks was to convince the players that he doesn't exist.

Malal is just a bad meme.

Everyone else gave a reason, a little insentive, I'm not going just because you told me to

>NAGASH NEEDS HELP

What a babby.

You best start believing in Malal stories, user. You're playing your game in one.

I like chaos, but I don't want my wins to be attributed to Archaon. He's a colossal faggot in AoS, and I wish they'd stop hamfisting him into every single chaos victory.

Too bad, he basically out ranks the gods right now, he's like a more Honest Kratos

Archaon is literally the Avatar of Chaos. If you walk the path of Chaos, then you serve Archaon willingly or not.

Best slogan.

YOU WILL OBEY THE DEATHLORD!

Service to the Great Necromancer is it own reward.

Malarion will become neo-Malal.

Which is bad writing and a blatant attempt to capitalize on the same trends that led to the short term profits, and slow descent into stagnation, of the comic industry.

There's a reason the phrase "capeshit" exists, and this constant jerking off of Archaon and a few other characters absolutely reeks lf it.

Just act like Archaon is one of the gods and deal with it. He is practically half-god now.

Even if Archaon wasn't in AoS (Gods forbid), then your efforts will be for the sake of gods. So there is no real difference.

Fool, mighty Be'lakor is the only being worthy of making the Pantheon 5 once more.

Yeah, I hate the fact that undivided basically has a god now. It ruins the entire concept of being independent.

>this is bad and here is why
>who cares just swallow the shit sandwich

No.