Warhammer Fantasy General:

Warhammer Fantasy General:
Spankable elven asses edition

Talk about all Warhammer Fantasy products and lore. Please be courteous and try to limit your End Times fluff discussion as both ET and Age of Sigmar are considered generally non-canon for the purpose of this thread.

>1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times (Compilation of all the End Times changes)
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer_Fantasy (All pages marked WF on the Veeky Forums wiki)

>Newbie Introduction to Warhammer Fantasy
mediafire.com/download/i330182xo9b1hsi/Rulebook (Hardback).pdf (Download, start reading at page 174 for the story and all the races)

>Warhammer Wikis
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page (Warhammer Fantasy wiki)
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (Warhammer Fantasy wiki)
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki (Warhammer Online wiki with lots of background articles too. Also AoR is not ded: Veeky Forums for details.)

>Resources(Armybooks, Supplements, Fluff, Crunch)
pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S (embed)
www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux (embed)
>Endhammer
1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

>9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

>Total War: Warhammer
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>End Times: Vermintide
store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

>Bloodbowl 2
store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

>Man O' War
store.steampowered.com/app/344240/

>Third party Miniature manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk (embed)

>List of Warhammer recommended proxies
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/

>Rescued WHFRP 2e Fan Material (Please download and post any material you find not in this collection)
mega.nz/#F!apdlzArL!-j3HfTPkpJFu_tk9H0HQ_A

So what do we know about the Cloaked Brothers, the templars' more subtle cousins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMOqfsBzqLU
1d4chan.org/wiki/Games_Workshop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spankable elven asses edition

Which type of Elf do you think would enjoy getting their butt spanked the most?

High Elf. Very uptight, especially Caledorians.

Dark Elves, especially those Witchwhores.
They'd murderer you after though. Pretty painfully and slowly I imagine. Not out of anger or anything, mostly out of principle; they were probably going to get around to murdering you in the name of Khaine anyway, so they might as well do it right after a nice bout of kinkiness.

Dark Elves would enjoy it the most, but High Elves enjoy it *almost* as much, and aren't likely to kill you after doing it.

Just ordered some Chaos Dwarfs from based chinaman for 9th Age. Gonna do a dragon theme and replace centaurs with dragon ogres and kitbash a huge one for the Kdaai.

Pretty hype right now

Personally, I say beastwomen need some loving, headpats, hand holding, and bathing.

There are no beastwomen.
There are beastmen and rape victims.

Hence why I say they need loving and headpats

youtube.com/watch?v=fMOqfsBzqLU
who's ready to go into the drakwald boys?

high elves secretly love it the most.

>Hence why I say they need loving and headpats

Breeding Season is dead, user.

The chance for loving and headpats is over, there is now only rape.

Finally a new bloody army.
Is it bad that I hope the pissant human nations like Estalia and the Border Princes become playable, modded or otherwise?
I'm a sucker for fringe factions struggling against greater military powers I suppose.

I guess maybe the Estalians could have that Order of the Blazing Sun guys, they're originally from there.

I hope everything is playable. Kislev, Tilea, Estalia and the Border Princes look dumb with just Empire units. They also need to fix the map.

They just need to really try to love and headpats, but it can be done. Then you get a cute, albeit unkempt, beastwomen waifu. Just need to either deal with her marking and defecating everywhere, or potty train her.

Kislev I believe eventually will because their classical unit composition is actually quite different and they even have their own spellcasting order up there. Plus they're sort of interesting as a non-Chaos faction that has to deal with Chaos bullshit early on.
If we're luckier then lucky then a further expansion will add the full Darklands as a map and include Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos Dwarves, but that will likely be some time coming.

I waited over ten years for a Bretonnian update that never came. I can wait for a Darklands map, as the devs said that they want to include all the races, including Chaos Dwarfs.

there are already mods for estalia tilea and the border princes. Pretty good ones at that.

Wait, I thought you were talking about getting a beastman as your lover, which is honestly way hotter.

All elves enjoy it. High elves are the most uptight about it but secretly relish it. Wood Elves are just going to be yelling 'harder!'

Oh man.
We'll finally get to blast assholes with dark magic, heavy artillery, and trample them with endless slave armies all while wearing the stupidest hats imaginable?

Doom from Zharr Naggrund!

>Wood Elves are just going to be yelling 'harder!'

>you will never press a Wood Elf up against a tree and turn her ass red

High Elf
>*spank* "Filthy human! Keep your hands to yourself!" *spank* "Or....at least more gently! With more grace!"
Wood Elf
>*growling animal sex noises as you spank her red*
Dark Elf
>*rapid spanking sounds* "HARDER! AND THEN PUT IT IN MY ASS! AND THEN USE THE KNIFE ON THE OTHER SLUT WHILE YOU DO IT!" *you are then forced to maintain a fearboner as long as possible otherwise she decapitates you mid-coitus*

>no link to last thread
>no subject
i give 3/5

Cell phone was being a tit.

The druchii probably wants the brand involved at some point, too.

How does one get a high elf waifu?

Work with one of the great trading houses in Marienburg, the embassy in Altdorf, and hope your vigorous energy and youthful spirit catches the attention of a stern but secretively sensitive High Elf woman.

You play the tabletop system and hope the DM throws one your way.

>dms
>not railroading.

If the train is my character's penis and the cavernous hole in the mountain the High Elf's vagina than he can lay as much track as he needs to.

Can someone repost the polls?

Also, make more?

Could you a Lust Elf?

I heard beastmen don't need beastwomen to make beastboys. I don't know!

I wish Neely's tv show were more like the online shorts. He can't go as far on television with his dirty humor, so he supplanted it with absurd and fantastical situations, and also the smooth animation style doesn't the comedic timing he used in his shorts. Spoilered for /co/ talk.

Rude
They do exist though

So according Total War: Warhammer, all the Bretonnian men are ugly. Are the woman any better? Because the Wood Elves need sex slaves. Both the woman and the men.

Wood elves kidnap all the qt brettonians when they're still lolis and shotas.

I am actually not making this up. They usually disappear forever, butt if they are ever found, it's either dead or horribly traumatized.

As for a less lewd question - sorry for spoiling the party - how do elves do menial work, like farming or cleaning?
I suppose the Druchii have slaves just for that, but what about the other two?

eh, they have peasant elves in the lore.

Care to point me to some source? I'd like to read more about it.
How's their condition compared to their human counterpart?

Agreed, but be aggressive is certainly tg related in regards to newly. His prof Bros episode was probably his best work with comedic timing.

Druchii have commoners in addition to slaves. They make up the large ranks of druchii jobs that can't be trusted to slaves but are below any nobility of worth. Mercenaries, corsairs, brothel and tavern operators, shipwrights, watch and their officers.

Corsairs are probably the most upwardly mobile, actually. Even druchii women are permitted the corsair's life, though they can expect to face frequent challenges to their place.

Chaos Dwarves worship some special snowflake demon, but are there dwarves worshiping the big four?

Why are they doing this?

>growling animal sex noises

Fucking wood elves, man, giving me wood.

The girls want some loli's to fuck, and the men (being gay as hell like all elves) want the little peasent boys to do what they want with.

in the concept sketc of one of the elven kidnappers it was more a toddler than a loli, a newborn even.

Goddamn cutie. Too bad real beastwomen probably aren't that cute.

See, I always thought it was just the peasants that were ugly, because even the men-at-arms were just the least inbred. The nobles were beautiful.

Though it does seem rather silly, since the Empire probably also has fairly isolated villages, and things aren't that shit genetically. I'd honestly go as far to say as things like genetics probably don't work like they do in real life - sort of like how Fallout seems realistic in most ways, but for some reason radiation mutates instead of killing people dead.

there are several mentions of elves doing boring stuff in the tyrion and teclis books.
since there are few elves and they always have long lifespans, they are decently well off.

>nobs were beautiful
kek.
>implying leoncour doesn't cry himself to sleep at night.

I wanted the online in real time.
I got college campus superjail.

Laugh if you will, sir, but Bretonnian nobles usually did look fairly nice in the art. Either with long hair and shaved, or with shorter hair and a goatee or small mustache, compared to how the Empire likes bigger beards and mustaches as a whole.

I'd say the women were beautiful, but one half of them are probably lahmians and the other half are probably infiltrating elves who have lesbian sex every night while the humans are asleep.

louen, despite seasoned, is stil quite the charming fellow

So for WHFRP, how grimdark should one go? I assume every race is as violently xenophobic as in 40k, which is where I came from, and since they're both GW products it makes sense; but I noticed that there's rules for playing elves and dwarves in the RPG books? And halflings, which aren't even a race in the setting as far as I can tell? (I just play the game, I haven't looked into the fluff 'cause I figure it's just fantasy 40k)

Let's be honest, we'd all fuck Karl Franz. Guy is glorious. So much better then the corpse-god....

>So for WHFRP, how grimdark should one go?

It's not *that* grimdark, honestly.

Warhammer 40k's grimdarkness stems from how Humanity's greatest resource is their infinite manpower, which allows them to just grind down unstoppable foes with waves of dying meat, entire worlds dedicated to churning out warmachines and all that other sort of depressing dystopian nonsense.

In fantasy, the scale is much smaller, which means power is concentrated into the individual. You still have greenskins and freaky Chaos Warriors, but now the common footsoldier actually has something of a chance against them. Humanity does not need to employ human-wave tactics anymore, their soldiers *can* hold the line, and consistently do.

There's also the thing about the Empire having friends in the form of the Dwarves and High Elves; unlike 40k, Humanity does not stand alone.

>bretonnians look good
>when compared to the empire
the empire is pimpin'
yeah, KF is the shit.
do you guys know who his VA is? he sounds familiar.

speaking of which, do bretonnians employ mercenaries in lore?

Huh, so it isn't just fantasy 40k? Elves, humans, and dwarves work alongside each other? That's weird. I don't think I like that so much, I'm a big fan of super-grimdark edgy fantasy. Can you make that work with WHF? I don't like the idea of a simple man standing up to a chaos warrior and having even a remotest chance, he should get crushed like an ant and be unable to do anything about it IMO.

You could make super grimdark fantasy work, but man, if you just wanted fantasy 40k, you forgot which one came first. I say that without some hope, what the hell is the point? Reality is bleak enough.

Fantasy came first?

yes.

Yes, WHFB is grimdarker than 40K. From the get go, the eventual victory of Chaos and eternal damnation is set in stone.

In 40K, there is a chance to actually defeat Chaos once and for all.

Adrian Smith can't draw qts.

>EA killed it dead.

Where exactly is it "set in stone?" Some random guy makes a prophecy and now the world is doomed? The only reason that chaos is "inevitable" is because Be'lakor keeps literally rewinding time since apparently only he can do that or something.

Additionally Fantasy's chaos is much less over the top compared to 40k, look no further than the differences in how Slannesh is portrayed.

At least art was good.

post more qt elves.

And we got lesbianism...

Stop showing your ignorance. Each rulebook nearly from the start said that Chaos was going to win. It was no prophecy. Even the devs said so.

And bullshit. Fantasy Chaos is more hardcore. Cite a single event where Khorne ordered the slaughter of children in 40K.

what?
that little air kiss didn't mean anything.

priestess of asuryan?

Subext

wonder what their take on wood elves would be.

you are reading too much into it.

Riders Of Ellyrion.

Peasant maids maintain the lord's manor. They know not to make eye contact, because the basic High Elf personality is 100% politics and class.

Later, peasants are performers and artists from all kingdoms in Avelorn. They play all day while large groups of nobles wander and make catty comments, like a reverse carnival where the court comes to the entertainers. They are later mustered by Alarielle as soldiers, and even the homeless mediocre poet that was the bisexual friend/lover of an erotic ballerina that was pissing himself in fear got massive balls of steel when he put his armor on, being promoted to low nobility for valor in the end of the story.
Not canonically. But do what you want.
Weeding out magic users from Bretonnia.

Boys were used as Lileath's soldiers to protect her new world I think, girls were used as her priesthood and as the only Bret wizards.

Beastwomen were never really described in looks. Its assumed they just look like males with tits, small horns, and a lighter/duller coat.
Depends. In Fantasy, there's a LOT less racial hatred and retarded leadership. There's also intelligent villains who aren't Chaos like Nagash and Malekith.

Life is generally better, and more free. Hiveworlds are far worse than even living in Mordheim for example. The Inquisition is nowhere near as far reaching, and you don't get shot for kissing an Elf. Soldiers aren't conscripted and treated as currency, and even the villains treat their people well sometimes like Vlad and Neferata do. 1d4chan.org/wiki/Games_Workshop

Read this.

Chaos is just as eternal and set in stone as 40k, except devs confirmed that "Chaos would lose if Order had worked together", something unlikely in Fantasy but literally impossible in 40k.

Chaos CANNOT be defeated in 40k, because Chaos is literally life. If there is souls, there is Chaos. Chaos can win, Order cannot. In Fantasy, Chaos is an alien invader from anither dimension. It feeds on emotions, but is not made of them. Souls go to the Wind of Death, wheras in 40k all dead souls are sent to the Warp and are consumed by Daemons.

Also, literally any time a world falls to Chaos, children are killed. You think Khorne sets up orphanages? Planets fall to Chaos constantly. You think when a Keeper of Secrets destroys a Craftworld, all the Eldar children are sent to another one? Slaanesh eats them, probably after Daemonettes skin and rape them.

How about you cite when in Fantasy the Warriors of Chaos ever turned women into giant wombs on hooks?

>Beastwomen were never really described in looks. Its assumed they just look like males with tits, small horns, and a lighter/duller coat.

How can you lie like that? A beastwoman that Kastner was pursuing was described in the way she looked, in the first Archaon novel.

N'kari probably did that at some point during the first invasion of ulthuan.

>At least art was good.

The style could be a bit WoW at times though.

where exactly?
they had normal shoulderpads.

Dude, headcanon much? I will break apart your post and post actual sources in a moment.

What was that description?

Technically you see a few male Bretonnians ending up in magic colleges in the Empire, at least in short stories.

how do they do that exactly? are they just bretonnians not living in bretonnia? do they run away?

I second this request.

Likely nobles third or so in line.
Leaving because life in Bretonnia is shit for everyone except the firstborn noble legitimate son, who has a slightly less shitty time but more politics.

Peasants aren't legally allowed to leave and will be executed for such efforts. Just like they will if they dare build a home out of stone.

There is no middle class.

Well, it seems to be framed that they're noble sons who go to the Empire to get an education - in some cases, supported by their family as they're intended for a mercantile trade, or the textile business. But they're not just students, since at least one was magically trained enough that he could learn and work necromancy spells and probably knew some other magical tricks besides that are mentioned, but not elaborated on.

correct me if I am wrong, but the lady pretty much demands all magical kids in bretonnia right, irrespective of their class?

Yet by population, its happened to more Eldar than Elves.

So 40k is more grimdark.

percentage wise the latter got boned harder.

Have fun with that, faggot.

Um, no.

Dark Elves fucked Ulthuan harder than Daemons did, they literally ended the golden age of Elfkind in a way that could never be recovered from.

eh, the elves were living in a pretty comfortable society, pretty much like Fantasy FB cunuvien.

>Chaos is just as eternal and set in stone as 40k,

Yes but defeatable. Ynnead and the Golden Ascendancy of mankind are plotlines that are leading to the defeat of Chaos.

>except devs confirmed that "Chaos would lose if Order had worked together"

They didn't. Don't confuse your bumhole for the devs mouths!

> because Chaos is literally life.

It's the same thing in fantasy, dweeb. The Realm of CHAOS is where all emotions and dreams come from. Where magic comes from. Where the gods come from. Where souls find their final resting place. They don't go to the "Wind of Death" fucking derping here. Check your closet Chaos source such as the "Hordes of Chaos" armu book which says that Chaos was birthed from the minds and emotions of men.

>Also, literally any time a world falls to Chaos, children are killed. You think Khorne sets up orphanages?

No, Khorne enslaves them for his factories for the most part. But that's deflecting the issue. I want a citation of a Chaos God ordering that children be slaughtered in his name.

>How about you cite when in Fantasy the Warriors of Chaos ever turned women into giant wombs on hooks?

Something tame compared what the atrocities of the fantasy world.