Colonies of Nibiru VIII- Peace!

Welcome back to Nibiru! The first major conflict of the planet has just ended, resulting in the destruction of the Free Army. There is peace again in Nibiru, but for how long, is anyone's guess...

NO NEW NATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS POINT. CRUNCHING TURNS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq
pastebin.com/wruKXDXd
pastebin.com/gQ7X4Wh4
pastebin.com/AZhsfE21
pastebin.com/vTabg3DK
pastebin.com/Z1jzCWnQ
pastebin.com/6svjJX2s
pastebin.com/UmTU4LZH
pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
pastebin.com/ZeYe8djX
pastebin.com/u35TCX85
youtube.com/watch?v=JsBvUN3klmY
youtube.com/watch?v=zogjEFg-NOs
pastebin.com/ZpGBFrH5
pastebin.com/Qg7ZF9qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JIYf2vyxYH0
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48193779
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48259204
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Another bump- really should've updated first.

NEW NATION- NEW DOMINION]
pop: 10 (+2/turn)
Food: 20 (+6/turn]
Currency: 5 (+2/turn)
Defenses (New Haven): 1
Military: 8 militia
Tech: Infantry II, Mechs II, Power Armor II, Agriculture II, Artillery I, Power Grids I, Psionics I, Engineering II, Aircraft I, Small Arms II, Forging I, Heavy Arms I, Nursing I
Resources: Power: 2 (+3/turn) Lumber: 2 (+2/turn) Stone: 2 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Penal Colony]: The New Dominion is made up of the worst the Old Dominion could round up and toss into the garbage. While largely uneducated, they excel at violence.
[Second-hand]: The armaments the New Dominion uses are old- very old. But upgrade the technology to its final level, and it will be much more powerful.

Turn 1 dice 1-3 Expand
Turn 2 dice 4-6 Expand
Turn 3 dice 7-9 Construct a proper factory for power armor and mechs.
+2 stone, engineering 2
Turn 4 dice 10-12 Research Power Armor 3
Turn 5 dice 13-14 Power Armor research
Turn 5 dice 15 Construct further housing +2 lumber, engineering 2.
Turn 6 dice 16-17 Finish Housing
Turn 6 dice 18 Research mechs 3
Turn 7 dice 19-21 Construct a Resocialization center to convert criminals into proper Dominion soldier/citizens, if they survive service.

put dice in the options field which is below the name field.

dice+21d100

Techs alone are for 19 points.
Infrastructure for further 6.
And then there is militia for another 8.
I've missed something or we now have 33 points to spare?

Also, bump

Rolled 35, 80, 70, 94, 6, 45, 85, 34, 80, 14, 97, 91, 48, 37, 12, 74, 22, 5, 59, 62, 22 = 1072 (21d100)

Trying again

Linking because I forgot to.

Rolled 26, 69, 2 = 97 (3d100)

Nation Name: The Free Society of Man
Nation Race(s): Humans, bio-engineered humans, cyborgs
Color: Purple
Fluff: pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq (embed) (embed)
>-Don't fill out (unless told to)-
Settlements: New Eden
Territory: 11
Population: 22 (+2/turn)
Food: 28 (+4/turn)
Currency: 29 (+5/turn)
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine, quarry I, Cybernetics Research Lab I
Defenses: (New Eden) 1
Military: N/A
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Tanks I, Genetics II, Cybernetics II, First Aid I, Economics I, Psychology II, Medicine I, Forging II, Programming I, Science II, DNA Manipulation II
Resources: Power 16 (+3/turn), Ore: 19 (+3/turn), Stone 11 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities: [Only the Best]: In truth, inequality rules in the Free Society, no-where more than their military. It takes a bit longer to weed out the undesirables, but military units are stronger as a result.
[The Purge]: Every turn, the Free Society may instigate a purge of the weak and unworthy to increase results. However, if they do this too many times, or don't take actions to pacify the population, revolts will break out.
[Cybernetic Research Lab II 4/6]
[Superfactory 9/25]

1. Keep up with chemistry research; +Cybernetics Research Lab I, Cybernetics II, Science II, Psychology II, Programming I
2. Keep with the Superfactory;-1 stone; +Cybernetics II, Forging II, Psychology II, Engineering II
3. Keep up with the Cybernetics Research Lab II; -1 stone; +Cybernetics II, Forging II, Psychology II, Engineering II

[Machina]
Construct advancement slows to a crawl [4/12], while a new batch of Clockwork Men begins [2/3], and movements to fortify the Free Army/Machina border commence [1/2]. Improvements to the forge also begin [1/8].

[Nova America]
Improving Nova America's image crawls along [3/6], and improved Tanks are still underway [2/6]. Nova America expands its lands [+5 hex]!

[Mad Medicine]
The experiment is found [Doppelganger Abomination [+4]]; what should the party do? Meanwhile, the study of better medicine nears completion [7/8], land is still being cleared for the farm [3/6], and a 'Mad' AI is underway [4/8].

[Afairika]
Development begins [1/6], and the Mad Brigade completes its training [+2.4]{Flight}(-1 food/currency//turn). Afairika expands its lands [+5 hex], and construction of Everytown nearly finishes [4/6]! Also, the trade route is made. It's pretty small though [-1 food/turn; +1 currency/turn].

[Altech]
>Due to Afairika's trade route, food increases by +1/turn!
. The internet is greatly improved [5/6], but there isn't any progress on integration.

[New Albion]
New Albion's researchers prove no help to the Taach Okaan, but they do make progress on their own weaponry [5/12]. New Albion, once again, is shit at helping, but the royal engineer undergoes training [2/5].

[Free Army]
As a last act of salty vengeance, the Free Army sends its technologies to the Hunger, and trashes all data and blueprints. Nothing is left but empty buildings.

[Odab]
More militia start their training [1/3], and construction begins on the silos [2/6]. The super-soldier program is ready [Super-Soldiers I]! And finally, rearming begins [3/6].

[Taach Okaan]
Progress is had (No thanks to New Albion) [7/12], and cybernetics technology nears completion [5/6]. The quarry is updated [+2 stone/turn]!

[Railgun HQ]
Lab upgrades are ongoing [7/10], anti-espionage tech progresses [5/8], and combat drugs are had [Combat Drugs II]! Railgun Inc. starts to assist its parent company with the Mad AI [6/8].

[Hunger]
Bioweaponry research nears completion [9/10], and research into growth hormones is nearly done [3/4]. The AA turret barely starts [1/5].

[New Dominion]
Turn 1: The New Dominion expands it's territory [+5 hex]!
Turn 2: And again! [+5 hex]
Turn 3: The factory is nearly ready [3/4].
Turn 4: Better power armor is in the works [4/8].
Turn 5: Research continues [5/8]. No progress on the housing.
Turn 6: Still no progress.
Turn 7: The resocialization center is being built [2/4].

[Free Society]
Chemistry research starts [1/4], while the Superfactory progresses [12/25]. No cybernetics research is had.

[NEW NATION- The Circle]
Pop: 10 (+2/turn)
Food: 10 (+2/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Defenses (Cille Bhrìghde an Ear): 1
Military: 1 Player-named Militia
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist Power: 1 (+1/turn) Wood: 1 (+1/turn) Stone: 1 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Plant Hippies]: Being half plant, the people of the Circle need less food to function. However, disturbing the natural environment of Nibiru to much is looked down upon.
[Plants]: Interactions with the herbivores of Nibiru is easier, but the more aggressive, meat eating species usually ignore you.

Rolled 17, 18, 84, 80 = 199 (4d100)

1. Recruit more militia into our army. [1/3]
+Barracks
+Infantry 3
2. Start construction on some long range missile silos, to deter and defend our collective interests [2/6]
+Factory
+Fabricator
+Engineering 3
+Robotics 2
+Construction Depot
+Tools
+Construction Depot
3. Start updating the army by using the Super-soldier serum to enhance their abilities
+Research Labs
+Cybernetics
+Genetics
+Combat Drugs
+Robotics 2
+Engineering 3
+Super-Soldiers 1
4. Start arming my forces with dedicated anti-tank missile armed squads [So that they can pierce armor they run into] [3/6]
+Rocketry
+Infantry 3
+Tools
+Forging
+Factory

Map Addendum

Nation Name: Odab Collectives
Nation Race(s): Orcs, Goblinoids, and Humans
Color: Green
Fluff: Giant Pirate Fleet that got themselves crash-landed after being defeated by an unspecified foe, now resorting to their aggressive nature to rebuild their fleet and take to the stars once more.
Settlements: Kurgan (capital) Freetown Southport
Territory: 20
Population: 111 (+7/turn)
Food: 166 (+13/turn) (10)
Currency: 7 (+4/turn) (0)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure 2] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory 2] [Fabricator] [Pasture 2] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine] [Armory] [Barracks]
Defenses: 2 [Kurgan] [Defensive Robot perimeter]
Military: 1 Orc warband [+.8](army)(-1 food/currrency) 2 Pirate crews (army) [-2 food/currency] 3 Land Guard (militia) 1 Tank unit [armored][+.6](-2 power) 1 Artillery battery [Bombard: 1](-1 power) Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery ][Ammo] [Automatic Weapons 2] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Hovercraft] [Spacecraft] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Tools] [Forging] [Engineering 3] [Agriculture 2] [Cybernetics] [Genetics] [Combat Drugs]
Resources:
Ore 72 (+4/turn)
Power 52 (+6/turn) (3)
Stone 38 (+2/turn)
Wood 19 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The pirates of Odab excel at naval warfare, granting extra power to their units, although terrestrial units are weaker.
[Money-hungry]: Currency isn’t easily made by the Odab, They’d much rather steal it. However, using currency to boost an action is more effective than usual.

>> Im going to spend 32 ore on the building of those silos to get them done quicker (I took it out of my stats already)

Rolled 96, 100, 22, 78 = 296 (4d100)

Stats: pastebin.com/wruKXDXd

Hmm... it seems this thing cannot be brought back by force. At least, not with the forces we have available... But! We cannot give up now, send our finest Xenobiologist, find a way to convince it to return. There should be a brain in there somewhere, FIND IT! AND ENLIGHTEN IT!

1 "Convince" the experiment to return to the lab, carefully
-Units: 1 sharpshooter mercenary [+1], Mad Speed Hovercraft [+1], Professional Xenobiologist
-Techs: [Domestication I]
-Eccentricities: [Completely Mad] [Determined]
-Resources spent: 50 food
2 With all we've learned about genetics we should have no problem expanding the field of medicine. [Medicine II ---> III][7/8]
-Techs: [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [DNA manipulation I], [Genetics V], [Cloning II], [Science II]
-Buildings: [Labs II]
-Eccentricities: [Determined]
3 Mess around with AI technology and try to program a 'Mad' AI to assist us with research [6/8]
-Techs: [Basic AI; AI I], [Programing II]
-Eccentricities: [Completely Mad]
4 Assist Altech and Alfairika in IMPROVING THE CONNECTION SPEED OF OUR INTERNET [Internet I ---> II][5/6]
Tech: [Engineering II], [Programing II]

(ON HOLD) Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II][3/6]
-Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I]
(ON HOLD)It's time to put our research to the test, bring in a doppelganger, turn it human, and then make it stronger, faster, smarter, and clinically immortal! [8/10]/[0/8]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Medicine II] [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II], [Genetics V]
-Resources Altered: Caged Doppelgangers: 1
-Units: Professional Xenobiologist

So we roll for 7 turns of back-up now... I won't burden you with crunching it down at once, that would be just mean-spirited.

Nation Name: The Circle
Nation Race: Human-plant hybrids
Color: Orange
Fluff: pastebin.com/gQ7X4Wh4
>Don't fill out
Settlements:
Cille Bhrighde an Ear
Territory: 7
Pop: 10 (+2/turn)
Food: 10 (+2/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Defenses (Cille Bhrighde an Ear): 1
Structures: High Seat of Druids
Power-plant I, Farm II, Lumberyard I, Quarry I
Defenses:
Military:
Tech:
Agriculture I, Bioengineering II, Foraging I, Medicine I, Engineering I, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Taming I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I, Scouting I
Resources:
Power: 1 (+1/turn) Wood: 1 (+1/turn) Stone: 1 (+1/turn), Professional Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
pastebin.com/AZhsfE21
[Plant Hippies]
[Plants]

5 turns in reserve

Trees need to grow and they need space for that:
1. Expand South (Gray)
Engineering I, Scouting I
2. Expand North-West (Yellow)
3. Expand North-East (Pink)

4. Start construction of a Lab, capable of conducting extensive research to better understand the native lifeforms of this planet
Professional Xenobiologist
Engineering I, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Taming I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I
5. Current means of energy production are subpar at best - we need more Eco-Friendly Plant Hippies
Engineering I, Conservation I
Conservation
6. Create GMO Crops, so we won't have to use herbi or pesticides
>Tech
Plant Hippies
Agriculture I, Bioengineering II, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I

Rolled 80, 5, 12, 34, 96, 2 = 229 (6d100)

5. Current means of energy production are subpar at best - we need more Eco-Friendly Plant Hippies

Should have been:
5. Current means of energy production are subpar at best - we need more Eco-Friendly Energy
Plant Hippies

[ADDENDUM-Altech]
AI research: AI V, +10 to rolls involving AI

Rolled 79, 30, 1 = 110 (3d100)

Fluff: pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq (embed) (embed) (embed)
Territory: 11
Population: 24 (+2/turn)
Food: 32 (+4/turn)
Currency: 34 (+5/turn)
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine, quarry I, Cybernetics Research Lab I
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Agriculture II, Foraging I, Tanks I, Genetics II, Cybernetics II, First Aid I, Economics I, Psychology II, Medicine I, Forging II, Programming I, Science II, DNA Manipulation II
Resources: Power 19 (+3/turn), Ore: 21 (+3/turn), Stone 12 (+3/turn)
Eccentricities: [Only the Best]: In truth, inequality rules in the Free Society, no-where more than their military. It takes a bit longer to weed out the undesirables, but military units are stronger as a result.
[The Purge]: Every turn, the Free Society may instigate a purge of the weak and unworthy to increase results. However, if they do this too many times, or don't take actions to pacify the population, revolts will break out.
[Cybernetic Research Lab II 4/6]
[Superfactory 12/25]
[Chemistry I 1/4]

[Commit purge]
1. Expand southwestwardly towards the little inlet of that bay
2. Keep with that Cybernetics Research Lab; -1 stone; +Engineering II, Forging II, Cybernetics II, Psychology II; [spend 5 currency, 3 power, 3 ore]
3. Keep up with the Superfactory; -1 stone; +Cybernetics II, Forging II, Psychology II, Engineering II

[LAST ADDENDUM-Afairika]
For their participation in the Free Army war, Afairika gains 20 of each resource from the now defunct Free Army!

[Altech Corporation]
Nation Race: Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Settlements: Research Station Alpha
Territory: 14
Population: 101 +(2/turn)
Food: 98 (+1/turn)
Currency: 92 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 114 (+1/turn) Ore: 82 (-2/turn) Refined Ore: 32 (+2/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Forge I, Space Elevator, Space Station
Resources: Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers, 1 Basic AI, 5 fairies
Defenses (RSA): 2
Military: 1 Security Guard, 2 Satellites [Orbital Bombardment] 1 L.A.W Satellite.
Tech: [Engineering I] [Programming II] [Forging I] [Electronics I] [Altech Energy Weapons] [Energy Weapons III] [Mad' Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Hovercraft] [Altech Renewable Energy I] [AI V, +10 to rolls involving AI] [Astronomy I] [Rockets I] [Satellites I] [Rocketry I] [Communications] [Automation II] [Monitoring Systems II] [Internet II] [Orbital Bombardment I] [Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] [Physics I] [Efficiency III] [Life Support I] [Leyline Manipulation V] [Detroit Project] [Energy shields II; +1 defence]
Eccentricities:
Internet (joint project) - [5/6]
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.

>1
>Wonder
Ouch...

Rolled 38, 74, 28, 36 = 176 (4d100)

1) It's time to begin programming, to begin creating the first of a new generation of AI.
>[AI V, +10 to rolls involving AI]
>[Programming II]
>[Internet II]
>Professional AI expert
2/) Keep helping Mad Medicine with the internet research, at least it will help our science if we have faster internet
>[Internet II]
>[Programming II]
3-4) With this new research, the AI integration project will become much faster, much easier. We will not be using one of the new generation AI of course, that would be immoral
>[AI V, +10 to rolls involving AI]
>[Programming II]
>[Internet II]
>2 amateur programmers

>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village) + New Manchester University
New Winchester (Village)
WONDER: Underground Cornucopia
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Lv1 Aether Rifle Recharger
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Farms: Lv1
>Quaries: Lv1
>Lumberyard: Lv1
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Disintegrator Factory I
>Mine: +1 ore/turn
>Territory: 62/68 (CURRENTLY IN NEGOTIATION)
>Population: 377 (+14/turn)
[Ration Based Economy]
>Food/Currency: R£ 465 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-1 Prince's Oscilator Corps) (-1 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Currency: N/A
>Defenses: 1 New Albion
>Military:
1 Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire IV[+1](-1 food/turn)
1st Homeguard Oscilators Division (Militia) [+.2]
Prince's Royal Oscilator Corps (Army)(3 pop) [+2.4] (-1 food/power/turn)
>Tech:
Military:
Nullification Oscilators I
Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III
Energy Weapons III
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Conscription I
Infantry I
First Aid I
Tactics II
Shipbuilding I
Albion Heavy Ships I
Economic:
Engineering II
Forging I
Altech Renewable Energy I
Programming I
Efficiency I
Electronics I
Agriculture III
Foraging I
Other:
Cryogenics I
Leyline Manipulation V
Ley-Powered Machinery II
DAN Ammunition I
>Resources:
>Ore: 19 +1/turn
>Refined Ores: 0
>Stone: 24 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 46 (+1/turn)
>Power: 42 (+3/turn)(-1 Prince's Oscilator Corps)
>Volunteers: 5 Fairies
1 Heavy Construction Ship
>Eccentricities:
>[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
>[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Nation Name: Machina
Nation Race(s): Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans
Color:Grey
Fluff: pastebin.com/vTabg3DK
Settlements: Machinia Prima
Territory: 23
Population: 87(+2/turn)
Food: 234 (+9/turn)
Currency:23 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II (1/8)
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Machina Secundus:
Farm III,
Lumberyard II,
Quarry I
Mine II
Lab I
Defenses: 2 (Capital city),
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers,
2 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn) ](at Free Army)
2 Clockwork men [+4 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn)At FA front
[2 Clockwork Man [+4.4 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing][armored]; (-.5 power/turn)
Spider Construct- [+5 [Sapper][Heavy][Armored]{-1 power/turn}
Heavy Construct- +5 [Siege][Heavy][Armored][Bombard: 2]{-1 power/turn]
Next clockwork 2/3
Tech: Forging II
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs IV (4/12)
Efficiency III
Power grid Optimization II
[Machinian heavy armor III]
[Automization II, -2 ore/turn, +2 refined ore/turn]
Heavy Drills III (+3 stone/turn)
Autocannon III
Workplace Efficiency II
Modularization
Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III,
Agriculture III (+2 food/turn)
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Altech Renewable Energy I, (+1 power/turn)
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 66.5 (+7/turn)(-5/turn),
Ore: 45 (+5/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 118 (+6/turn)
Refined Ore 22 (+2/ turn)
Lumber 2 (+2/turn)
Processes: Expansion 1/2,
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.

Rolled 28, 89, 56, 54 = 227 (4d100)

1. Continue the work we've done on improving our constructs.(4/12)
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Machinian Constructs IV
+Efficiency III
+Workplace Efficiency II
+Modularization
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center

2.The latest batch of Clockwork men are nearly done. (2/3)
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Machinian Constructs IV
+Efficiency III
+Power grid Optimization II(better power consumption)
+[Machinian heavy armor III]
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency II
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

3. Continue to secure a link between the two territories of Machina Prime and Machina Secundus(1/2)

4. The forge upgrades while slow continue.(1/8)
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Machinian Constructs IV
+Efficiency III
+Workplace Efficiency II
+Modularization
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center

free: Give the 2 territories that were once New Albion's before annexation by the Free Army back to the New Albion government.

Rolled 44, 41, 98, 63 = 246 (4d100)

Nation Name: The United State of Imperial Nova America
Nation Race(s): Pure GeneModded Humans
Color: Red
Fluff: pastebin.com/Z1jzCWnQ (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Settlements: Roma Nibirus
Territory: 26
Population: 31 (+2/turn)
Food: 47 (+4/turn)
Currency: 61 (+5/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms II]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks II]; [Oil Rig I]
Defenses (Capital): 1
Military: 6 [Militia]; 2 [Naval Boat]; 1st Squadron "Africanus" [+.8 (-1 oil)/turn]; General Ulysses S. Patton [+1.2]{-1 food/currency//turn}
Tech: [Aircraft II]; [Forging II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism II]; [Agriculture II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]; [Infantry I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 72 (+6/turn) Ore: 26 (+2/turn) Wood: 12 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Fresh from Orbit]: Nova America has just arrived on planetside, fresh and ready to conquer. However, they don't have the experience dealing with the native life that other nations do.
[Superhumans]: The modified humans that make up Nova America's population are naturally strong, but they need more food to function.

1-2; Improve Majesty 3/6 [Majesty I]; [Capitalism II]
3; Improve Tanks 2/6 [Forging II]; [Tanks I]; [Majesty I]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]
4; Begin construction of a Research Lab within Roma Nibirus. We must past legislation for a science sector to better the government and the welfare of the people. [Forging II]; [Architecture]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]

Rolled 54, 23, 54, 61, 98 = 290 (5d100)

1. Continue providing assistance to Taach Ochan, we still owe them 4 more /good/ actions.

>>Building: New Manchester University
>Energy Weapons III
>Engineering II
>Altech Renewable Energy I
>Electronics I

2. In addition, to researching our own Energy Weapons 5/12

>Energy Weapons III
>Engineering II
>Electronics I

3. And providing assistance to Railgun HQ toward their Anti-Espionage Research

4. Continue the training of the Royal Engineers 2/5

>Conscription I
>Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III
>Energy Weapons III
>'Mad' Energy Weapons
>Infantry I
>Tactics II

5. And the establish our end of the Food Trade route with Afairka, luckily they already built the road.

>Food Economy
>Agriculture III

Question.

Didn't I get rid of Currency and Power, leaving Food and scraps of remaining resources? Was there even 20 of them?

You got rid of most your power. The action was to make tech unsalvageable.

Any way to ask you questions without using IRC and in the same time cluttering the thread, even if with links to pastebin?
No, IRC is not an option

Fine, but don't be surprised if I miss in-thread questions.
OP out for the day.

Nation Name: Hunger
Nation Race(s): Morphed Infected Undead
Color: Yellow
Fluff: pastebin.com/6svjJX2s
-Don't fill out (unless told to)-
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
+[New Omsk {Town}]
Territory: 49
Population (+4/turn): 125
Food (-2/turn): 41
Currency (+3/turn): 18
Structures:
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant II]
+2 [Nuclear Power Plant I]
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks II]
+1 [Missile Silo I {Bombard: 1}]
+1 [Breeding Pen II; +4 food/turn]
+1 [Breeding Pen I; +2 food/turn]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
+2 [Grunt Troops {Militia} {1d10}]
+1 [Famine Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-2 food//turn)]
+1 [War Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-4 food//turn)]
+1 [Death Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+.8)(Bombard:1)(-2 food//turn]
+1 [Conquest Battalion {Anti-Air} (+2.4) (Anti-Air) (Bombard:2) (-2 food//turn)
+1 [Harvester {Scavenger} {+.6} (-2 power/turn)]
+1 [Stealth Bomber {Stealth} [+1.6] [-3 power/turn])
Tech:
+[Explosives III]
+[Hunger Bioweaponry III]
+[Tactics II]
+[Mobility II]
+[Ballistics II]
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Stealth I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Armor Piercing Rounds I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Hunger Stealth Aircraft I]
+[Transport Ships I]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Uranium Engines I]
+[Subsistence-Based Military]
Resources:
Power (+0/turn): 30
Ore (+4/turn): 85
+3 [Small Supply of Uranium {Power}]
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
pastebin.com/UmTU4LZH

>>[Volunteer Military I] reduces Currency Upkeep by 1!
>>Added {Infiltration} to Fairy Maid Brigade based on GM discretion!
of each resource (accepting Refined Ore) has been added to Afairika after victory in conflict!

[The United States of Afairika]
Nation Race(s): Fairies, Americans
Color: Liberty Blue
Fluff: pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
>Pop:
172 Total (+9/t)
102 Fairies (+7/t)
70 Humans (+2/t)
Food: 306 (+11/t)
Currency: 81 (+8/t)
>Settlements:
pastebin.com/ZeYe8djX
>Routes:
Road from Freedomia to Alpha City
Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)
>Military:
--The Governess's Fairies
x1 "Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flying}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 Fairy Maid Brigade {Flying}{Infiltrate} [Str. 2.4] (-1 Food/t)
x1 Minute Fairy Platoon {Flying}{Medical} [Str. 1] (-1 Food/t)
--Security Force
x2 Watchman Platoons [Str. 1] (1 Food/t)
x1 "Big Mac", Chained Dire Ramburger [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 MQ-9 "L-Type" UAV {Stealth}{AIR} [Str./Bom. 4/3]
--1st Extra-Planar "Blue" Squadron
x1 VE-7(R) Fighter Squadron {AIR} [Str. 1.6]
--1st "Red" Devilbird Bomber Squadron
x1 MB-1(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 1/1]
--[AFSOC] 1st Special Operations Bomber Squadron
x1 A-26B(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 2.6/2]
x1 A-26C(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 3/2]
>Resources:
Power: 98 (+5/t) Ore: 78 (+3/t) Wood: 66 (+1/t) Refined Ore: 2 (+1/t) Ramburger Herd (+3 Food/t) "L.A.W." Passcodes (1/2)
>Technology:
pastebin.com/u35TCX85
>Territory:
>Eccentricities:
[Leylines]: The fairies of Afairika have a unique, innate ability to manipulate the strange energies of Nibiru, but are physically weak.
[Trained Engineers]: The remaining men of Afairika aren't scientists, but they sure can build.
>Trade Routes:
Freedomia to New Nottingham (Currency/Food, +2/t)
Alpha City to Space Station 1 (Currency, +1/t Food, -1/t)

Rolled 56, 50, 53, 78, 84 = 321 (5d100)

youtube.com/watch?v=JsBvUN3klmY

+Focusing Tower I
+Research Station Alpha (Lab I)
+[Leyline Manipulation V]
+[Leylines]

"Hey! Earlier, a whole lot of us detected something strange North; it felt like someone was trying to punch a hole through the leylines? How can that be? I don't know, but, what if you could punch a hole through the leylines, and punch a hole through another set of leylines, and then climbed from one hole to the other! You could use them to replace...garbage cans! Yeah! Lets test it out right now!" (Researching Ley-Rift Portals!)

+Focusing Tower I
+[DANMAKU II]
+[Leylines]

"All these new types of bullet patterns are hard to memorize. We should write instructions on how to arrange them on a set of cards so we don't forget so easy?" (Researching Spell Cards!)

+[Engineering III]
+[Aircraft III]
+[Internet I]

"Tall boys are saying their planes are too slow to properly act as first responders. Get their wise guys down to the research station so they can fix that, kya!" (Researching Jet Propulsion!)

+Smelter I
+Forge I
+Factory II
+[Engineering III]
+[Electronics I]
+[Efficiency I]
+[Automation I]
+[Communications I]
+[Ley-powered Machinery II]
+[Power Armor I] (Load Lifting)
+[Trained Engineers]

"Put picket fences everywhere! We need everyone to know that this town is an AMERICAN town!~" (Constructing Town, "Everytown" 4/6!)

+The Space Elevator (Wonder, Space Access)

"The scientists up at Space Station 1 said they needed [Power Armor I] and [Robotics II]! Send the that stuff over immediately!" (Sending Altech [Power Armor I] and [Robotics II]!"

Rolled 35, 63, 57, 8 = 163 (4d100)

1. Complete +[Hunger Bioweaponry IV] research.
>9/10
+Lab II

2. Additionally, complete +[Growth Hormones I] research.
>3/4
+Lab II

3. Overtake GARM lands. Commence Phase 2 of Operation Delta.
+[Tactics II]
+[Mobility II]
+[Stealth I]
+[Targeting I]

4. Continue construction of the AA turret.
>1/5
+Engineering II

Nobody to rant and suddenly nobody to bump

youtube.com/watch?v=zogjEFg-NOs

With the conclusion of what has since taken to being called the Cascadian War, Group Alpha finally returned home to a cheering crowd of fairies and fellow airmen, all of them watching eagerly as the fifteen planes landed on the runway, one craft at a time, careful so as to not cause an incident on the perhaps outgrown field of dirt and grass, until all the hangars (omitting the two containing Red Seven and Five) were filled, their brave aviators posing for pictures and signing autographs as they waved to the masses in front of them. Colonel Maxwell Vol stood out in the front; he had no great speeches in mind, and merely came to congradulate his forces for a job well done.

"Excellent work boys; never doubted you for a second. None of us did. Since you were gone, a lot of change has happened up in the frontier; Altech's old lands have joined us in the union, and our industry is maturing to the point that we're starting to resemble back home a bit. A restaurant has opened up in the meantime, selling real American cuisine again, say that it's in your honor. At any rate, they're willing to give you free meals for life for what you've done; guess that's something."

Major Thomas Fido wandered away from the main group, looking out from amongst the crowd for something as he removed his vision obstructing cap. He was glad to be home, or at least, what constituted home while stranded on this world. There were a lot of new buildings since he last saw the town, some of them reaching pretty tall; neither was the factory quite that large, as he recalled.

Though he was intially sick of the constant sweet scent that permeated the area, he gladly welcomed it back over the dirt and smoke of the battlefields. He figured all that smoke would give him lung cancer a decade down the line.

The click of a camera could be heard as a taller fairy in a maid's getup descended from the top of a tree and landed in front of the major, a set of mechanics whining as a photo crawled out from it base. Shutter Sterling beared a large grin as she gave Thomas a hug, almost dropping her expensive device in the process.

"I knew you'd make it back just fine! I made a bet with the others that said you wouldn't come home, and they lost! Now they owe me money!"

Thomas rubbed his eyes. Perhaps it was being away from a couple of months that warped his thoughts a bit, but he didn't remember Sterling being quite as- well, human-sized from before. He awkwardly returned the hug, a very strange feeling moving through his spine.

"Great to be back here. What were you up to while I was off on the missions? I might have been complaining about the lack of barbecue then, but now I might never want anything to do with the scent of charcoal or chared anything again."

"Me? I managed to get the Governess to approve my idea of a group that watches things for suspicious behavior! I'm leading the official fairy maid brigade, and we're already catching incidents before they start, like how I caught one of my fairies trying to extort money from the treasury, even though she claimed she didn't know what a treasury or extortion even was! She's now stripped to doing actual cleaning while the rest of us do secret agent things!

Oh- Hah, you're not supposed to know that we're secret agents, so don't tell anyone I told you that?"

Though he assumed she was being completely serious, Major Fido nevertheless couldn't shake the feeling that what she was doing was completely outlandish, about as outlandish as engaging a 22nd century army with biplanes while supporting dwarven robots and succeding, or managing to go from a wrecked spaceship to a state-spanning empire in a year. Perhaps it was for the best then, to take it at face value.

"...I'll make sure not to tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me."

Rolled 17, 4, 46 = 67 (3d100)

pop: 24 (+2/turn)
Food: 55 (+6/turn]
Currency: 19 (+2/turn)
Territory: 17
Tech: Infantry II, Mechs II, Power Armor II, Agriculture II, Artillery I, Power Grids I, Psionics I, Engineering II, Aircraft I, Small Arms II, Forging I, Heavy Arms I, Nursing I
Resources: Power: 23 (+3/turn) Lumber: 16 (+2/turn) Stone: 16 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Penal Colony]: The New Dominion is made up of the worst the Old Dominion could round up and toss into the garbage. While largely uneducated, they excel at violence.
[Second-hand]: The armaments the New Dominion uses are old- very old. But upgrade the technology to its final level, and it will be much more powerful.
-Incomplete Projects: Power Armor 3 4/8 Mecha 3 5/8 Re-socialization Center 2/4

1. Finish the factory 3/4
+Engineering 2
+3 lumber
+3 stone
2-3. Expand

Nation Name: The Taach Okaan
Nation Race(s): cyborg goblins
Color: green
Settlements: Dheer Halaan(HQ)
Fluff: The Taach Okaan (Steel Ones) were once part of a great Bio-ship, a self contained biosphere contained within a large ship, the creators of which where long disappeared. Originally mindless like many of the creatures on the ship, the Taach Okaan evolved to sentience over the course of the ships long journey. Gripped with a powerful curiosity, they soon began tinkering with the ships workings itself, damaging the navigation systems. Eventually the damage from the goblins incessant reverse engineering and cannibalising of the ships engine led the ship to crash on a strange world known as Nibiru. Some of the goblins and exotic life of the ship survived, and spilled out onto the planets surface. Their curiosity as powerful as ever, the Taach Okaan began constructing a new civilisation.
Population: 28 (+2/turn)
Food: 32(+5/turn)
Currency: 24 (+3/turn)
Structures: Farm lll Mine IIl Power-Plant II lumberyard l Quarries l
Military: Lord General Rustbutton: mercenary [+1][-1 currency/food//turn]
The Little Twig:boat [Navy]
Tech: Forging l Agriculture l Engineering l Energy Weapons lll Robotics ll Shipbuilding l Programming ll Rockets l
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 38 (+3/turn) Power: 22 (+2 /turn), Wood: 11 (+1/turn), Stone: 11 (+2/turn)

Rolled 10, 57, 50, 48 = 165 (4d100)

Eccentricities:
[Curiousity]: The Taach Okaan are curious creatures, but once they've grasped something, that curiousity soon fades; they receive a bonus to discovering new technology, but suffer penalties when trying to improve old technology.
[Tinkerers]: Though the Taach Okaan deeply love finding out how things work, putting that knowledge into practical applications is a bit harder for them; they would rather break things down.

Progress:
[Energy Weapons lV] 7/12
[Cybernetics] 5/6

1 get me even better lazers[Energy Weapons lll--->Energy Weapons lV]
>this is the project that new Albion will assist in
2 Finnish up with dat Cybernetics already [Cybernetics l]
3-4 wez needz better to learn to build better[Engineering l--->Engineering ll]

I would be willing to offer Engineering II in exchange for Rockets I as a tech trade

Nation Name: The Devil Ant Nests
Nation Race(s): Devil Ants (mutated ants)
Color: Blue
Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Settlements: First Nest
Territory: 56
Population: 340 (+8/turn)
Food: 460 (+11/turn)
Currency: N/A
Structures: Queen's Chamber, 9 lvls of Mushroom farms, Egg chamber I, Mine II
Defenses: 1.5 (First Nest)
1 (Second Nest)
Traps: [Ambush Tunnels]
Military: 3 Basic Soldier Drones
1 Warrior Drones [+.8][Poisonous] (2 Food Upkeep)
1 [Tank Drone {Large}[+1.2](-2 food/ore//turn)]
1 [Harvester Drone {Forager} [+.4](-1 food//turn ]
1 [Scout Drone (+1.4)[Flight][Infiltrate] (-2 food/turn)]
1 [Electro-drone [Anti-Espionage][+1][-1 food/turn]
1 [Hunter Drone [+2][Fast]{-2 food/turn}
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers III] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles II] [Flight II] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed II] [Mimicry I] [Intelligence II]
Resources: 13 Ore (-0/turn)
[Captive Menehune: 5]
[Wood: 2]
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.

Rolled 38, 4, 34, 38, 29, 41, 7, 7, 10, 49 = 257 (10d100)

Turn 1:
1. Continue digging out more mines. 2/4
+Engineering I
+Tunneling I
2. Begin Southward expansion.
3. Begin a larger than normal random shuffling of genomes in order to create young with a larger variety of traits and abilities.
+Intelligence II
+Mutations.
4. Continue digging deep tunnels and rooms. 2/5
+Engineering I
+Tunneling I
5. Begin scouting the jungle for anything else that may be of use or interest. 2/4
+Scouting I

Turn 2: Same as above.

If one thing was certain its that the Dominion had issues. It's primary issue was the simple fact that the exploded population of criminals and political and psychological undesirables was having a chafing effect on the tiny group of miners that were already living in New Haven long before the place had been turned into an unwitting and unwilling penal colony. That was the reason this little room in a poorly loved part of the original town of New Haven had these two individuals sitting in it staring at one another from across the desk that separated them.

"Drink?" Asked the woman sitting behind the desk. Dirty plated mining boots were propped up on what would otherwise be a clean desk. She wiggled the small shot glass in her hand as if to say 'you know you want it' and the comment in her eyes made that into a lewd innuendo.

Her counterpart frowned and flushed awkwardly but nodded his head. She poured him a shot from a jug of eerie green liquid that looked like a cross between embalming fluid and jet fuel. The two knocked it back. She sighed. He gasped, coughed, gasped again, and nearly retched. "Jesus christ, President. What the fuck is that? Grav fuel?"

"Could probably be used for that in a pinch." She chuckled behind her glass. "Listen, I want you to organize a team of the finest smooth talkers we got. Shouldn't be hard to find 'em. They're probably running what passes for a government office nowadays. Give 'em an escort, get 'em all in suits, and send them to the stunties up north and those weird infected humans out east. Make sure they keep their suits on, and disinfect them when they come back. I ain't got the time and I can't got the fucks to deal with any illnesses. You reading me, Marshal?"

"Loud and clear, President. What do you want them to do?" He asked.

"Make friends; break some faces; suck dicks. I don't care. Just make sure that whatever they do we don't look like shit in the sun. This is the New Dominion. We don't have the road cred of the Old."

Bump

bump

Rolled 88, 93 = 181 (2d100)

>[Railgun HQ]
>Defenses (Capital):1
>buildings:Labs III
>Military: 1 militia
>Eccentricity:
>[Soldiers]: Railgun Inc. does well with technology involving the military, though not much else.

1. Continue upgrading Labs IV 7/10 . We need the greatest labs the world has ever seen.
+engineering II
[Science II]

2. The war grows and so does our unease. Research [Anti-espionage III] 5/8.
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs III
Engineering II
[Science II]

bump

"We are the New Dominion, and we're not here to be your enemies. Ideally, we'd like to be business partners. We'd definitely appreciate a good deal here or there."

bump

pre-update bump

Bump

[Odab]
No progress on the recruitment, but the missile silos progress [4/6]. Upgrades to the army start [3/6], and arming completes [+.4; [Anti-Armor] tag to units.]

[Mad Medicine]
The mercenary and the xenobiologist carefully start leading the creature back to its home [4/8], and medicinal research progresses further than imagined [Medicine IV]! The 'Mad AI' nears completion [7/8], and Mad Medicine finally does its part, finishing improvements to the internet [Internet II]!

[The Circle]
The Circle expands south, but not north [+5 hex]. Lab construction starts [1/4], and conservation efforts complete [Conservation I; +1 power/turn]. No progress on the genetically modified crops.

[Free Society]
The Society expands [+5 hex], while the research lab completes [Lab II]. There is disaster at the Superfactory, however- some of the 'undesirables' break in and trash the place [Progress: 6/25]

[Altech]
A new AI is being built [2/5], and the corporation continues to help progressing the internet on Nibiru [1/8]. The AI Integration project sees some improvement [+2 progress]

[Machina]
Improvements slowly continue [5/12], while the latest Clockworks roll off the assembly line [+5 [[Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn)]. The link is secured [+5 hex], forge upgrades continue [3/8], and New Albion's old territory is given back to them.

[Nova America]
Improvements of Nova America's image plod slowly along [4/6], though tank technology is improved [Tanks II]. A research lab goes up [2/4]

[New Albion]
Finally, New Albion's engineers are able to help the Taach Okaan, but the colony's own energy weapons see little progress [6/12]. Assistance is provided to Railgun as well, and the Royal Engineers are nearly finished with their training [4/5]. The trade route is complete!

[Afairika]
Portals are being researched [2/4], and so are 'Spell Cards' [2/4]. Jet Propulsion research also gets underway [2/4], and Everytown is open for business [+2 pop/turn]! The technology is sent up to Altech.

[Hunger]
The Hunger's bioweaponry technology is improved [Bioweaponry IV], and growth hormone research is also complete [Growth Hormones I; +1 food/turn]. GARM's lands are overtaken, but there isn't any progress on the AA turret.

[Dominion]
The factory barely finishes [Factory I], and expansion starts [1/2].

[Taach Okaan]
With New Albion's help, energy weapon's research progresses [9/12], and cybernetics research completes [Cybernetics I]! Better Engineering techniques are being looked into [2/6].

[Devil Ants]
The mines are still being dug [3/4], and there isn't any expansion. A greater breeding program is devised for the ever present hunt for a better Devil Ant [1/6]. Tunnels continue to be dug [3/5], and the search through the jungle continues [3/4]. Finally, a new mine is dug [+2 ore/turn], though there still isn't any expansion, and the breeding program halts, along with further tunneling. However, a strange metal is found deep in the jungle [Resource: Strange Metal (Small)].

[Railgun]
Railgun's labs are upgraded [Labs IV], and better Anti-espionage tactics are done [Anti-espionage III].

bumpan

[The United States of Afairika]
Nation Race(s): Fairies, Americans
Color: Liberty Blue
Fluff: pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
>Pop:
183 Total (+11/t)
111 Fairies (+9/t)
72 Humans (+2/t)
Food: 317 (+11/t)
Currency: 89 (+8/t)
>Settlements:
pastebin.com/ZpGBFrH5
>Routes:
Road from Freedomia to Alpha City
Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)
>Military:
--The Governess's Fairies
x1 "Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flying}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 Fairy Maid Brigade {Flying}{Infiltrate} [Str. 2.4] (-1 Food/t)
x1 Minute Fairy Platoon {Flying}{Medical} [Str. 1] (-1 Food/t)
--Security Force
x2 Watchman Platoons [Str. 1] (1 Food/t)
x1 "Big Mac", Chained Dire Ramburger [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 MQ-9 "L-Type" UAV {Stealth}{AIR} [Str./Bom. 4/3]
--1st Extra-Planar "Blue" Squadron
x1 VE-7(R) Fighter Squadron {AIR} [Str. 1.6]
--1st "Red" Devilbird Bomber Squadron
x1 MB-1(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 1/1]
--[AFSOC] 1st Special Operations Bomber Squadron
x1 A-26B(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 2.6/2]
x1 A-26C(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 3/2]
>Resources:
Power: 103 (+5/t) Ore: 81 (+3/t) Wood: 67 (+1/t) Refined Ore: 3 (+1/t) Ramburger Herd (+3 Food/t) "L.A.W." Passcodes (1/2)
>Technology:
pastebin.com/Qg7ZF9qQ
>Territory:
>Eccentricities:
[Leylines]: The fairies of Afairika have a unique, innate ability to manipulate the strange energies of Nibiru, but are physically weak.
[Trained Engineers]: The remaining men of Afairika aren't scientists, but they sure can build.
>Trade Routes:
Freedomia to New Nottingham (Currency/Food, +2/t)
Alpha City to Space Station 1 (Currency, +1/t Food, -1/t)

Rolled 77, 98, 11, 100 = 286 (4d100)

youtube.com/watch?v=JIYf2vyxYH0

+Focusing Tower I
+[Leylines]

"These portals are hard to keep track of. How do you close these things!?" (Portals [2/4])

+Focusing Tower I
+[DANMAKU II]
+[Leylines]

"We're supposed to have the highest literacy rate in the world! Why don't you know how to write!? What do you mean most of it is from the human population?" (Spell Cards [2/4])

+[Engineering III]
+[Aircraft III]
+[Internet II]

"We're gonna need this technology for a project I want to see started really soon! C'mon, hurry up with it!" (Jet Propulsion [2/4])

+Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)

"Albion wants engineering help? Albion wants this, Albion wants that! I guess this is what you call "a Special Relationship"! Gosh, it's like we're MARRIED to them!" (Sending New Albion [Engineering III] and [Investigation I]!)

Nation Name: The Taach Okaan
Nation Race(s): cyborg goblins
Color: green
Settlements: Dheer Halaan(HQ)
Fluff: The Taach Okaan (Steel Ones) were once part of a great Bio-ship, a self contained biosphere contained within a large ship, the creators of which where long disappeared. Originally mindless like many of the creatures on the ship, the Taach Okaan evolved to sentience over the course of the ships long journey. Gripped with a powerful curiosity, they soon began tinkering with the ships workings itself, damaging the navigation systems. Eventually the damage from the goblins incessant reverse engineering and cannibalising of the ships engine led the ship to crash on a strange world known as Nibiru. Some of the goblins and exotic life of the ship survived, and spilled out onto the planets surface. Their curiosity as powerful as ever, the Taach Okaan began constructing a new civilisation.
Population: 30 (+2/turn)
Food: 36(+5/turn)
Currency: 26 (+3/turn)
Structures: Farm lll Mine IIl Power-Plant II lumberyard l Quarries l
Military: Lord General Rustbutton: mercenary [+1][-1 currency/food//turn]
The Little Twig:boat [Navy]
Tech: Forging l Agriculture l Engineering l Energy Weapons lll Robotics ll Shipbuilding l Programming ll Rockets l
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 41 (+3/turn) Power: 24 (+2 /turn), Wood: 12 (+1/turn), Stone: 13 (+2/turn)

Eccentricities:
[Curiousity]: The Taach Okaan are curious creatures, but once they've grasped something, that curiousity soon fades; they receive a bonus to discovering new technology, but suffer penalties when trying to improve old technology.
[Tinkerers]: Though the Taach Okaan deeply love finding out how things work, putting that knowledge into practical applications is a bit harder for them; they would rather break things down.

Progress:
[Energy Weapons lV] 9/12
[Engineering l] 2/6

1 -2 get me even better lazers[Energy Weapons lll--->Energy Weapons lV]
>this is the project that new Albion will assist in
3-4 wez needz better to learn to build better[Engineering l--->Engineering ll]

Rolled 76 (1d100)

"That won't do at all! Here, take this money and buy yourself something nice; when I come back, I want to see those engines done, kay? (Spending 39 currency to push action 3 into completion!)

+Smelter I
+Forge I
+Factory II
+[Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III]
+[AI III]
+[Automatic Weapons I]
+[Automation I]
+[Communications I]
+[DAN Ammunition I]
+['Mad' Energy Weapons I]
+[Engineering III]
+[Efficiency I]
+[Electronics I]
+['Fairy' Incendiaries I]
+[Forging II]
+[Internet II]
+[Infantry II]
+[Ley-powered Machinery II]
+[Monitoring Systems II]
+[DANMAKU II]
+[Programming II]
+[Flight I]
+[Robotics II]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+[Tactics II]
+[Training I]
+Refined Ore
+Energy
+[Trained Engineers]

"With Altech's forge, we can finally start building stuff out of hardened military grade all- allo- uh, metals! Like more robots to defend the lab! In fact, I wanna use this latest squad to test something; making machines fire danmaku and use the grid to fly like we do! It shouldn't be too hard; if we can stuff a bunch of crystals-thingies that can reflect the light into the proper wavelength, they can tap into it like us; their engines already follow the same principal, kya! Lets "borrow" another General Atomics design; they've Altech's database is full of them!" (Building floating, armored anti-personel robots that fire danmaku!)

Rolled 37, 92, 50, 54 = 233 (4d100)

Nation Name: The United State of Imperial Nova America
Nation Race(s): Pure GeneModded Humans
Color: Red
Fluff: pastebin.com/Z1jzCWnQ (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Settlements: Roma Nibirus
Territory: 26
Population: 33 (+2/turn)
Food: 51 (+4/turn)
Currency: 66 (+5/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms II]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks II]; [Oil Rig I]
Military: 6 [Militia]; 2 [Naval Boat]; 1st Squadron "Africanus" [+.8 (-1 oil)/turn]; General Ulysses S. Patton [+1.2]{-1 food/currency//turn}
Tech: [Aircraft II]; [Forging II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks II]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism II]; [Agriculture II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]; [Infantry I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 78 (+6/turn) Ore: 28 (+2/turn) Wood: 13 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Fresh from Orbit]: Nova America has just arrived on planetside, fresh and ready to conquer. However, they don't have the experience dealing with the native life that other nations do.
[Superhumans]: The modified humans that make up Nova America's population are naturally strong, but they need more food to function.

1-2; Finish Majesty! 4/6 Our reforms are almost done being implemented! [Majesty I]; [Capitalism II]
3; Construct Research Lab 2/4 [Forging II]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]
4; Expand territory northwest along southern peninsula first [Tactics I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism II]; [Agriculture II]

Rolled 7, 23, 11, 68, 4, 52 = 165 (6d100)

I've already had Conservation I, was going for Eco-Friendly Energy...

Nation Name: The Circle
Nation Race: Human-plant hybrids
Color: Orange
Fluff: pastebin.com/gQ7X4Wh4
>Don't fill out
Settlements:
Cille Bhrighde an Ear
Territory: 12
Pop: 12 (+2/turn)
Food: 12 (+2/turn)
Currency: 8 (+3/turn)
Defenses (Cille Bhrighde an Ear): 1
Structures: High Seat of Druids
Power-plant I, Farm II, Lumberyard I, Quarry I
Defenses:
Military:
1 Militia
Tech:
Agriculture I, Bioengineering II, Foraging I, Medicine I, Engineering I, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Taming I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I, Scouting I
Resources:
Power: 2 (+1/turn) Wood: 2 (+1/turn) Stone: 2 (+1/turn), Professional Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
pastebin.com/AZhsfE21
[Plant Hippies]
[Plants]

4 turns in reserve

Still not enough space for trees to grow
1. Expand West (Yellow)
2. Expand North-East (Pink)
3. A new settlement down south will nicely do, with slightly warmer climate
>Town

4. Continue construction of the Lab. Only with proper knowledge we can avoid destabilisation of local eco-systems
Professional Xenobiologist
Engineering I, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Taming I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I
5. Create GMO Crops, so we won't have to use herbi or pesticides
>Tech
Plant Hippies
Agriculture I, Bioengineering II, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I
6. Start building the Weather Paradigm, allowing us to understand the weather patterns of this planet and fully integrate our work with them, not against them.
>Wonder
Agriculture I, Bioengineering II, Engineering I, Xenobiology I, Conservation I, Taming I, Genetics I, Genetic Engineering I, Scouting I

You've got to be kidding me with the dice...

Progress on the lab is [1/4]
Add 2 Power to action 2
Add 7 Currency to action 4

And one more thing - we don't get resources for the make up turns, do we?

Actually, if you're willing to calculate them all (tedious work), you do!

That would imply Kurtz has the same attention span as new albion

Rolled 76, 65, 23, 18 = 182 (4d100)

Stats: pastebin.com/wruKXDXd

I'm liking this new and improved internet, but, we can still to better than this, we need to make it as good as it can be!

1 "Convince" the experiment to return to the lab, carefully [4/8]
-Units: 1 sharpshooter mercenary [+1], Mad Speed Hovercraft [+1], Professional Xenobiologist
-Techs: [Domestication I]
2 Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II][3/6]
-Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I]
3 Mess around with AI technology and try to program a 'Mad' AI to assist us with research [7/8]
-Techs: [Basic AI; AI I], [Programing II]
-Eccentricities: [Completely Mad]
4 Assist Altech and Alfairika in re-inventing a better internet [Internet II ---> III][1/8]
Tech: [Engineering II], [Programing II], [Internet II]

(ON HOLD)It's time to put our research to the test, bring in a doppelganger, turn it human, and then make it stronger, faster, smarter, and clinically immortal! [8/10]/[0/8]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Medicine II] [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II], [Genetics V]
-Resources Altered: Caged Doppelgangers: 1
-Units: Professional Xenobiologist

"This progress is simply UNACCEPTABLE! Divert additional funding to the internet project!"
>Spending 32 currency on action 4

>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village) + New Manchester University
New Winchester (Village)
WONDER: Underground Cornucopia
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Lv1 Aether Rifle Recharger
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Quaries: Lv1
>Lumberyard: Lv1
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Disintegrator Factory I
>Mine: +1 ore/turn
>Territory: 68
>Population: 391 (+14/turn)
[Ration Based Economy]
>Food/Currency: R£ 476 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-1 Prince's Oscilator Corps) (-1 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Currency: N/A
>Defenses: 1 New Albion
>Military:
1 Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire IV[+1](-1 food/turn)
1st Homeguard Oscilators Division (Militia) [+.2]
Prince's Royal Oscilator Corps (Army)(3 pop) [+2.4] (-1 food/power/turn)
>Tech:
Military:
Nullification Oscilators I
Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III
Energy Weapons III
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Conscription I
Infantry I
First Aid I
Tactics II
Shipbuilding I
Albion Heavy Ships I
Economic:
Engineering II
Forging I
Altech Renewable Energy I
Programming I
Efficiency I
Electronics I
Agriculture III
Foraging I
Other:
Cryogenics I
Leyline Manipulation V
Ley-Powered Machinery II
DAN Ammunition I
>Resources:
>Ore: 20 +1/turn
>Refined Ores: 0
>Stone: 25 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 47 (+1/turn)
>Power: 44 (+3/turn)(-1 Prince's Oscilator Corps)
>Volunteers: 5 Fairies
1 Heavy Construction Ship
>Eccentricities:
>[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
>[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Rolled 76, 66, 97, 34, 100 = 373 (5d100)

1. Keep helping Taach Ochan

>Energy Weapons III
>Engineering II
>Electronics I

2. Continue researching Energy Weapons IV 6/12

>Energy Weapons III
>Engineering II
>Electronics I

3. Keep providing assistance to Railgun HQ and Anti-Espionage

4. Continue the training of the Royal Engineers 4/5

>Conscription I
>Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III
>Energy Weapons III
>'Mad' Energy Weapons
>Infantry I
>Tactics II

5. Begin construction of the Royal Engineer Corps HQ

>Engineering II
>Forging I
>Programming I
>Efficiency I
>Electronics I

"On the contrary, we have already succeeded at vastly improving the connection rate; we're currently running on Web 1.3, but Altech is continuing towards efforts of making it even faster!" (Current level is at [Internet II], 1/8 progress until [Internet III].)

>[[$--Pay 10 power to improve action #4--$]]

---
>100 to being traded Engineering III
>100 to construction of the Royal Engineering Corps
---

The arrival of the Colonels men to directly provide additional training to the engineers was an unexpected yet welcomed surprise.

Many of the men now forming the Royal Engineering Corps had taken part part of the Cornucopia Wonder, having hollowed out the very mountains themselves, or part of the great rush for land expansion before the Cascadian wars and doing more digging and building than most people will see in their entire lives.

Now their skills would be supplemented by American technological expertise for Afairika had also built the great space elevator and parts of the Altech orbital satellite system. The two powers brought together their engineering best, and the results spoke for themselves. When all was done, the Royal Engineering Corps HQ was finished in record time.

A new form of patriotic fervor sweeps through Albion! Engineering starts becoming synonymous with being Albonish. Great tales of the engineering deeds of the empire are told, from dams across the nile, railways through australia, but most of all, of the exploits of the Royal Engineers in the great wars.

"While that might be the case, we wish to do our part as well as we're able, funds have already been diverted to make sure the pace is kept."

Rolled 84, 35 = 119 (2d100)

1. Continue upgrading Labs V. We need the greatest labs the world has ever seen.
+engineering II
[Science II]

2. The war grows and so does our unease. Research [Anti-espionage IV].
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs IV
Engineering II
[Science II]

When the engineering detachment was initially sent to New Lancaster in order to aid the Albionians in rediscovering by then common mechanical knowledge, they were initially unimpressed at how underdeveloped the land appeared in spite of New Albion's status as one of the first purpose-made colonies on the planet, the roads after the one connecting from Freedomia diverging into ad-hoc dirt trails that were hardly easy to follow at all; they would probably have to contact Altech to build a satellite later in order to record them in anticipation of the eventual global positioning system some of the more in the know were anticipating as the eventual result of the Internet improvement program.

New Manchester University (which was not in fact, located in the village known as "New Manchester") was a humble structure with a quaint aesthetic, looking as though they had plucked a 19th century college from Earth and placed it in the middle of a jungle, including signs of age. The electrical systems were clearly a recent addition to the structure, no doubt added when the tools and technology were originally relayed from them from Altech almost a year ago; the light fixtures in particular appeared to consist of hand-made components, using an ancient type of bulb that one would generally only expect to find in a museum.

It wasn't until the crew started conversing with their British counterparts that they discovered otherwise; surprisingly, a half hour's discussion between the teams produced more results than months of work from either side, and Afairika's mechanical theories were improved upon as a result. Figuring that there was little harm to be done at this point, the Afairikan engineers talked of the works and procedures of NASA, the same ones which they used to construct Altech's spacecraft and the elevator which was the crowning accomplishment of the States. They imparted their spark of knowledge, wishing their fellows in profession the best.

Well, then it should be increase by:
14 Pop
14 Food
21 Currency
7 Power
7 Wood
7 Stone

Baz simply can't into Math and need to recalculate everything dozens of times, only to get it wrong in the end.

And what happend with the dice? This thread got three 100 already

>Baz simply can't into Math and need to recalculate everything dozens of times, only to get it wrong in the end.
I think you mean "user's can't into rules" since albion ended up being correct.

Although considering how said user was able to make a +100 post shitpost while still being wrong, that was probably you.

Let's end at this

>New Manchester University (which was not in fact, located in the village known as "New Manchester")

Ha, ha, there's no wa-

>New Lancaster(Village) + New Manchester University

"ATKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS"

[Altech Corporation]
Nation Race: Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Settlements: Research Station Alpha
Territory: 14
Population: 103 +(2/turn)
Food: 99 (+1/turn)
Currency: 94 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 115 (+1/turn) Ore: 80 (-2/turn) Refined Ore: 34 (+2/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Forge I, Space Elevator, Space Station
Resources: Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers, 1 Basic AI, 5 fairies
Defenses (RSA): 2
Military: 1 Security Guard, 2 Satellites [Orbital Bombardment] 1 L.A.W Satellite.
Tech: [Engineering I] [Programming II] [Forging I] [Electronics I] [Altech Energy Weapons] [Energy Weapons III] [Mad' Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Hovercraft] [Altech Renewable Energy I] [AI V, +10 to rolls involving AI] [Astronomy I] [Rockets I] [Satellites I] [Rocketry I] [Communications] [Automation II] [Monitoring Systems II] [Internet II] [Orbital Bombardment I] [Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] [Physics I] [Efficiency III] [Life Support I] [Leyline Manipulation V] [L.A.W] [Energy shields II; +1 defence]
Eccentricities:
Internet (joint project) - [5/6]
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.

Rolled 98, 34, 17, 92 = 241 (4d100)

1) This AI, so far its everything we expected and more, it is still far from completed however [2/5]
>Professional AI Expert
>2 Amateur Programmers
>[Programming II]
>[AI V]
>[Internet II]
>+10 to rolls involving AI
2) We should continue helping Mad Medicine with the internet research, although why they need faster internet speeds than what we have is beyond me... At least it should be able to help in our research [1/8]
>[Programming II]
>[Internet II]
3&4) This project, while a large effort, will greatly improve the efficiency of all our constructions, our research, even our weaponry. [2/25]
>[Programming II]
>[Electronics II]
>[AI V]
>[Internet II]
>+10 to rolls involving AI

Rolled 33, 2, 19 = 54 (3d100)

pop: 26 (+2/turn)
Food: 61 (+6/turn]
Currency: 21 (+2/turn)
Territory: 17
Structures: Factory I
Resources: Power: 26 (+3/turn) Lumber: 16 (+2/turn) Stone: 16 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
-Incomplete Projects: Power Armor 3 4/8 Mecha 3 5/8 Re-socialization Center 2/4

1. Finish expansion 1/2
2. Resocialization center 2/4
3. Power Armor 3 4/8

Well this is depressing.
+10 currency to action 1

Rolled 11, 29, 91, 24 = 155 (4d100)

1. Recruit more militia into our army. [1/3]
+Barracks
+Infantry 3
2. Start construction on some long range missile silos, to deter and defend our collective interests [4/6]
+Factory
+Fabricator
+Engineering 3
+Robotics 2
+Construction Depot
+Tools
+Construction Depot
3. Start updating the army by using the Super-soldier serum to enhance their abilities [3/6]
+Research Labs
+Cybernetics
+Genetics
+Combat Drugs
+Robotics 2
+Engineering 3
+Super-Soldiers
4. Build a spawning pit to get more Orcs
+Factory
+Fabricator
+Engineering 3
+Construction Depot

Nation Name: Odab Collectives
Nation Race(s): Orcs, Goblinoids, and Humans
Color: Green
Fluff: Giant Pirate Fleet that got themselves crash-landed after being defeated by an unspecified foe, now resorting to their aggressive nature to rebuild their fleet and take to the stars once more.
Settlements: Kurgan (capital) Freetown Southport
Population: 118 (+7/turn)
Food: 176 (+13/turn) (10)
Currency: 7 (+4/turn) (0)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure 2] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory 2] [Fabricator] [Pasture 2] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine] [Armory] [Barracks]
Defenses: 2 [Kurgan] [Defensive Robot perimeter]
Military: 1 Orc warband [Anti-Armor] [+1.2](army)(-1 food/currrency) 2 Pirate crews (army) [Anti-Armor] [+1.2][-2 food/currency] 3 Land Guard (militia) [Anti-Armor] [+.6] 1 Tank unit [armored][+.6](-2 power) 1 Artillery battery [Bombard: 1](-1 power) Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery ][Ammo] [Automatic Weapons 2] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Hovercraft] [Spacecraft] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Tools] [Forging] [Engineering 3] [Agriculture 2] [Cybernetics] [Genetics] [Combat Drugs] [Super-Soldiers]
Resources:
Ore 76 (+4/turn)
Power 55 (+6/turn) (3)
Stone 40 (+2/turn)
Wood 20 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The pirates of Odab excel at naval warfare, granting extra power to their units, although terrestrial units are weaker.
[Money-hungry]: Currency isn’t easily made by the Odab, They’d much rather steal it. However, using currency to boost an action is more effective than usual.

Rolled 45, 27, 29 = 101 (3d100)

Fluff: pastebin.com/eDq4PAwq (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Territory: 16
Population: 26 (+2/turn)
Food: 36 (+4/turn)
Currency: 39 (+5/turn)
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine, quarry I, Cybernetics Research Lab II
Resources: Power 19 (+3/turn), Ore: 21 (+3/turn), Stone 14 (+3/turn)

[Superfactory 6/25]
[Chemistry I 1/4]

1. Keep expanding southwestwardly
2 Keep researching chemistry; +Cybernetics II, Cybernetic Research Lab II, Science II, Psychology II
3. Keep on building that Superfactory; +Engineering II, Forging II, Psychology II,

Nation Name: Hunger
Nation Race(s): Morphed Infected Undead
Color: Yellow
Fluff: pastebin.com/6svjJX2s
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
+[New Omsk {Town}]
Territory: 56
Population (+4/turn): 129
Food (-1/turn): 40
Currency (+3/turn): 21
Structures:
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant II]
+2 [Nuclear Power Plant I]
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks II]
+1 [Missile Silo I {Bombard: 1}]
+1 [Breeding Pen II; +4 food/turn]
+1 [Breeding Pen I; +2 food/turn]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
+2 [Grunt Troops {Militia} {1d10}]
+1 [Famine Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-2 food//turn)]
+1 [War Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-4 food//turn)]
+1 [Death Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+.8)(Bombard:1)(-2 food//turn]
+1 [Conquest Battalion {Anti-Air} (+2.4) (Anti-Air) (Bombard:2) (-2 food//turn)
+1 [Harvester {Scavenger} {+.6} (-2 power/turn)]
+1 [Stealth Bomber {Stealth} [+1.6] [-3 power/turn])
Tech:
+[Hunger Bioweaponry IV]
+[Explosives III]
+[Tactics II]
+[Mobility II]
+[Ballistics II]
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Stealth I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Armor Piercing Rounds I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Hunger Stealth Aircraft I]
+[Transport Ships I]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Uranium Engines I]
+[Growth Hormones I; +1 food/turn]
+[Subsistence-Based Military]
Resources:
Power (+0/turn): 30
Ore (+4/turn): 89
+3 [Small Supply of Uranium {Power}]
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
pastebin.com/UmTU4LZH

>A line opens. A gravelly sounding voice responds on the other end.
Business partners and allies...yes, the Hunger finds this agreeable. We find your research on Power Armor II and Psionics I to be very interesting. Would you be willing to exchange your knowledge in return for Ballistics II as well as Explosives I? This would assure that your budding militia group is outfitted with the weaponry to be effective in defending yourself against the northern menace.

>OOC: Trade requires a dedicated action to complete. You can trade up to two techs at a time, and the action requires a 10 roll to succeed.

Honest question and I would appreciate honest answer. You've decided to stick to militia due to my argument about it superiority or was it a plan from the get go?
But please, be honest about this one.

Im not trying to metagame if thats what your asking, they make a great compliment to my forces and helpful fodder if i ever have to fight the godly powerful clockwork men

Ignore the bait homie. Kurtz is just being a faggot like always.

>What's the difference between your ballistics 2 and my small arms 2? Do these stack or supercede one another? How does explosives play into unit rolls?

Since you weren't around when those were asked already or elaborated upon:

also:
and

In case of anything missing already from archive, here's one from 4plebs
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48193779
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48259204

It might be useful for making military, especially while having Machina right next to you. My advise - get AP capabilities ASAP, preferably with own armor and camo. Also, massed artillery is fun, but massed AA units are even better, given how otherwise air units act without impunity.
Tags - the things [Written Like This] next to unit names add quite powerful bonuses. So far AP, AA and Armor are the most powerful ones. Everything else is already in the links I've posted.
Also, training facilities are added to the unit power, so it does make a difference if you train your soldiers or train them in Barracks III, BUT if they are made into militia, Barracks and similar structures make things taking less progress to be build.

>OOC: Ballistics II and Small Arms II both stack when making a new unit or outfitting an existing one. Ballistics II would confer a +.4 bonus on your troops.
Explosives play into unit rolls by allowing your units to bombard enemies. Ripped from the pastebin bombard does this:

Bombardment: Bombardment deals damage directly to the enemy’s stats or units. It can only be done by units or buildings that have been given a bombardment (or equivalent) tech through research. During bombardment the attacker chooses a stat and rolls a 1d10+modifiers for every bombarding army, navy, airforce or special unit applicable. The enemy may attempt to defend against bombardment by rolling 1d10+defense. The damage dealt, if any, is the difference between the totals. The defending player loses the difference in the total to the attacked stat.
--- Note: Size still applies to bombardments. A large siege weapon will have multipliers that outclass smaller weapons.
--- Note: Buildings and fixed defenses can also engage in bombardment.