Let's say I only have $300 to invest in crypto...

Let's say I only have $300 to invest in crypto. Is there any realistic path to achieving LamboLand if I'm really smart with what coins I choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K2g28P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only way you're going to lamboland with $300 dollars is to get really lucky trading alts

Yeah maybe.

find a coin that is less than a cent and could be worth 100's one day.

300? Go with 3 litecoins. Get your hands on EOS or IOTA. Maybe Do Monacoin.

You'll have to hop from moon mission to moon mission with minimal losses and consistent gains. Good luck user-kun.

What about just making a few extra hundred or so a month as supplemental fuck around money?

On the same mission bro. We can be squad mates and brainstorm with any other 200-500$ Anons.

Thats what its all about. Getting rich is just a bonus.

Guys how's this plan

1. Invest small amount in bitcoin
2. Wait

I did that part, but I just dont get if its a better idea to hold BTC or gamble on shitcoin?

If you doubled your money every day for the next 2 weeks you can become a millionaire.

And if my mom had a dick, she'd be my dad

you're mom can't grow a dick though. You can easily make 14 x2 trades.

>easily

ehhhhh.....it would be pretty fucking hard by the 8th or 9th trade. You would need balls of fucking steel to risk that amount of money on swing trades

how do you find the pumps the chase.. honest question.. i want to roll the two week doob

Seems so easy when you put it like that

YEs it's possible but you have to go BALLS DEEP IN TRADES. You can't expect to buy BTC and hope it hits a million. You need to buy an obscure coin, let it go x100. Rinse repeat.

If you're smart? No.
If you're lucky? Yes.

I remember a story about a guy who kept flipping stuff on a site like Ebay. Started with selling a paperclip for a dollar and ended up buying a 1 million dollar house.

Literally me. I put in $150 and am at $450 right now. Just keep working it, we got this.

just curious what coins did you invest in?

You are 11 doublings away from ~$500,000

Went from $100 to $5000 in 4 months.
x2 LTC
x7 WTC
x4 BCH

>not recognizing obvious money laundering scheme
Bro needed to justify his drug dealer money somehow

Guys I just moved 100 worth of ETH to exchange for shitcoins. Thinking of going full in on REQ, any ideas?

What about $350?

discord.gg/K2g28P

Made a discord if anybody wants to join and look for pump opportunities. I've got around $1000 in crypto so poorfag as well

I too recently bought crypto with $500

I have more to put into it but I want to get acclimated with the entire process before I start to put legit money into it. I decided to go with something that will yield some immediate returns, and something that I can hold for a while that might yield massive gains.

Put $250 into Stellar Lumens(XLM) for quick gains, hoping it gets up to a $1 by EOY.

Put the other $250 into LINK for the long haul. LINK has the technology that actually makes sense and could really catch on and boom. It will take time though. I'm, prepared to hold this for a year or two, and even buy more.

But the landscape changes every day, and so does your life. New coins emerge, old coins plummet. Just gotta go with one that makes sense, or one that you feel will gain quickly. Theres alot of shilling for alot of coins on here, its not hard to tell which of the shills are legit and which are not.