Told You To Get On Board

You still have time, Masternodes + Tumblebit on 11th Dec
Mid december : ICO Platform Launch + Sidechains update

18th Fullnode

Do yourself a favor, stop posting crap on biz and get into real thing, or stay a wagecuck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GMz6VR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already on board with 1400 strat.

Will I make it?

you will kill it, you are holding something that is going to be $100 atleast by April 2018

we might do what NEO did few months ago or IOTA did just few hours ago

ITS HAPPENING

send me 1 strat
SbJ29YqBokvA7VGEJqzBLLxqbwd9uV2FQm

fuck off pajeet

fuck off u dumb chink

lol

December 11th will be the awakening of Stratis

Whoever wants to join a discord hit this link up.

We dont pump, we just discuss, and figure out the best possible points for us to make entries. We can cover a lot more ground as a team then we can attempting to invest individually.
discord.gg/GMz6VR

OMFG. I used to have over a thousand Stratus but I sold months ago. WTF do I do. It was like $3 a week ago. Give me a good reason this will pump to at least $15.

I warned Veeky Forums yesterday
it's overbought right now, I would wait for a dip

>get fucking lost with your scam coin

we are going to $50

lol, stay a bitch

STRATIS has the real tech

wtf it just went up like 20% in under an hour

a lot more to happen in next few days

binance down AGAIN?

APOLOGIZE

Pump and dump

SUCK MY DICK WHITE BOISSS

Bittrex is done by the pump

obvious PND

Pump, no dump.

it will be up again

dyor its gonna be big

if anything, the obama of crypto

>selling 4 days to actual moon mission

see you on monday dude

They are releasing TumbleBit which pays out rewards in BTC. Will be HUGE when it comes to privacy wallets.

Get in now, or cry for the rest of your life zzzZZZzzzZZZzz

Why

December 11th is Breeze Wallet with Tumblebit integration

December 18th is Masternodes

once the masternodes + 10k nodes lock away STRAT and ICO platform is launched, we won't see even these prices again

Not falling for your fomo, faggot

Masternodes on 11th Itself, fullnode is on 18th

I bet you said the same thing to people shilling IOTA after it pumped to $3.

Price target?

I have never shilled anyother crypto except STRATIS, and won't do it ever, STRATIS is all i believe in

I'm sitting on 800 STRAT myself right now (bought at 40k sats) but c'mon man there are lots of pretty incredible projects out there.

Nope.

100k by Monday

There are some, but don't need much to worry if someone holds STRATIS

Ok I’ll get more. Only have 10 atm

Did I fuck up buying at 0.00072 or is it still going to multiply much

It'll go to 100k easy by Monday man. That's when new Wallet with Tumblebit is released.

Remember too there will be an update on the progress of side chains, and if the news is good that is massive (also smart contracts in C# scheduled for January). Neo has a market cap of $3b but Stratis is sitting at 1/3 that currently and is actually ready to launch with companies getting onboard.

then there is ICO Platform, 50+ identities have shown interest
then several real world businesses which the team was in touch with for the past few days after the conference

Is Neo a competitor ?

yes and no, depends on lot of things, but both can exist very well, STRATIS will prevail because of the tech and legally sound foundation

crashing now..

not even close to crashing. They haven't even released the big update on monday.

They are doing very similar things, but have different target markets.

STRAT'S ATH in satoshis is still x6 away boiss!! STRAPS ON WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON!!!!

njoy bag holding, however buy now bag holding retards.

Well.. BTC has gone up 6x since last Stratis ATH....

Also is anyone brave enough to attempt swing trading this right now with all the extra volume and volatility?

I bought some stratis, rly small ammount though, but i did, cause i think it has some potential

possibly 20 dollar next week.

I look at it this way, i never rly took a risk, and now i did and i might get burned but i might also get some pay out allong the way, that's why i bought a small amount, so i could always hold it till infinity

There we go again!!!
This is going straight to $20

I originally bought at 120k satoshi, but that was back when BTC was like $2.5k. If we can get back there at least I'll know that if I left my money in BTC I would have the same amount.

I hope i can recover my iota bags in this one. Didnt lose anything but sold late