Veeky Forums Fanfiction

So I stumbled upon this Fanfic maker, and had enough of a laugh with it that I decided to see what Veeky Forums could throw together.

Give me some Veeky Forums related names, and I'll put them together and see what the generator gives us. Then I'll post results.

So, Veeky Forums, who are we writing about today?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanficmaker.com/#settings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moot.

Abaddon the Despoiler

Yog-Sothoth

link to the site?

CATO SICARIUS!

And here I thought no one would reply. Good thing I woke up.

So, now we need a Female Sidekick #2, a Villain, a Macguffin, and an Author.

fanficmaker.com/#settings

>Female Sidekick #2
Cultist-Chan

>Villain
Matt Ward

Villain can be Famine from Good Omens

Author should be Creed

Maximum violence rating, minimum sex rating

SO IT BEGINS!

As a side note, I've got the Ego meter turned up to max along with all the others, which means there's a good chance Creed will be making an appearance in his own story. I also set Relationship to Any/Any, so place your bets and form your ships, cause we're about to go down the rabbit hole.

Whoops, just realized Moot's sex is set to female. Just changed that back to male in the settings, had to refresh and it went back to female by default.

>Default fanfic writer is female

Accuracy looking good so far

Well, looks like Creed's a veteran fanfic writer. Who'd have guessed?

>Moot Mask
>Most erotic costume at the party

Yeah, who can resist that perfectly polygonal face?

Not to worry, I'm told /b/ loves new people.

Be wary folks, you never know when the Spiritual Liege's hedgemen might strike.

Any still here, reading?

>my parents turned out to be nazi's and I am a Jew
That escalated quickly

keep going, this is already better than most fanfiction I've read

>Gasped in Asphyxiation
Methinks you should see a medic then Creed.

Dog's gotta go out, I'll continue posting once I get back. Gives everyone time to catch up on reading.

OP is back, and it looks like things are about to get a little Heretical here now.

Well that was important. Clearly the story would not have been the same without it.

Well, that's the end of the story. Clearly, there were other parts in-between that would have helped the ending make sense, but then another Black Crusade started and Creed had to go back to hiding baneblades behind lamp posts.

But hey, at least the Spiritual Liege has been defeated. Good end?

>"I will never make love to you again" lied Moot
>Lied

Wait, so he's just gonna fuck Ward's corpse now?

This is full of great lines.
>I was very nervous. I had never gone to /b/ and I wondered how they would treat me.
>And they all laughed.
>Because they knew Moot would kill them if they didnt.

Yeah, the bit about /b/ was probably the best part. This one was actually pretty tame though compared to some others I've seen generated.

Speaking of which, should we make another one Veeky Forums? I've still got the site pulled up if we want to slap together another one.

absolutely

Firstly I'm suggesting Iron Hand Straken as the hero

>Yeah, who can resist that perfectly polygonal face?
>Eyes pretty and round
>hair looked like the softest of velvet

Oh boy... this is a little too accurate

I wonder if anyone would notice if people started posting these to fanfic forums.

I generated a Worm fanfic and it looks like it might pass inspection with a few tweaks.

They'd probably just ignore them.

ALRIGHT FUCKERS, we do this a second time then. This time we've got Colonel "My shirtless pecs are my 3+ armor" Iron Hand Straken. Who are our sidekicks, who is out villain, what is our macguffin, and who is our author?

Also, I had the meters all at max last time. I'm gonna keep Violence at max again cause 40k, but should I change any of the other meters?

That would actually be hilarious to see if anyone notices.

Villain is Mike Mearls

Hey wait a second some of those lines are from half life full life consequences

Your sidekicks are Drizzt and Sandwich.

Yotsuba as a female sidekick
Sex rating max

Ego zero

Author is OP

You, sir, are a terrible person.

In any case, we just need one more female sidekick and a macguffin. Then we're ready to get this trainwreck on the rails.

Is it? Huh. I guess that's how the generator does it. Why do you know this user?

ship should be villain/male sidekick 1

MacGuffn ought to be The Emperor's blessing

>fanficmaker.com/#settings
>Horus and the chaos gods and the god-emperor:
A/N: I saw so many other fanfics with this subject, but I think they got it all wrong! So here my story to set things right!

They thought the story was over... but was it...? No.
Here are the next cool unforgettable adventures!!

Tzeentch was in the shower.
She had just been beaten up badly by some older girls.She rubed her firm, perfectly shaped Buds as the water cascaded over her voluptuous frolicking body.The bubbles from the soap breifly obscured the pinicals of them before she rinced it off...the clear water making her pretty skin shiny in the fire-fly lighted nightime air coming from the open window She watched the blood red blood spin down the drain.She stretched upwards, making her C-cup Airbags look even bigger. She had long wanted even bigger breasts as she was jealous of Slaneesh.Secretly though, she was quite attracted to Slaneesh.
Meanwhile Slaneesh was walking by Tzeentch house, in [REDACTED]
She saw steam coming from the window, and went over the look...after all, the house could have been on fire!
She looked unto the window. She gazed unto the crystal glass and beholded a wonder of nature
Suddenly, Horus Lupercal walked in.
As Horus Lupercal was undressed by the girls, he examined them carefully
"You know, i never noticed how firm and big your breasts are!"
They are like a pair of great big skyscrappers
"Why dont you feel them"
"Can I feel more?"
"Only if you let us feel you a bit!", she reached down and grabbed his one-eyed monster.
"you can pleasure us, while we watched and feel eachover...we need a big strong man like you to forfill us" Slaneesh started thrusting Horus Lupercal's member back and forward really hard. Before feeding it into her.

>cont'd

She quickly got very wet indeed. Her mommy parts was as wet as a deep ocean river bed. Horus Lupercal' thrusted his huge equipment into both of them one at a time, as the girls rubbed eachothers tongue depressors softly.
This went on for 4 hours, before the girls got tired.
"thank you"
"Dont mention it"
its an honour to pleasure you h0t girls )
Slaneesh turned the h0t shower off, and they all walked into the living room.
Horus Lupercal' put his cloaths on, but Slaneesh and Tzeentch stayed naked.
"What did you come here for anyway?"
"Oh, yes, i came here to tell you God-Emperor of Mankind has returned, and i need your help to defeat him"

"ok, we will get our cloaths on and follow you on your erotic quest!"
"No time for that!, you will have to stay naked."
"oh, thats ok, gives us more time to admire our hot female bodys"
"yes, I love running around naked, my breasts bounce around in rhythm"
"Wed do anything for you lover boy."
"ok lets go!!!!"
"ok"
"ok!"
"ok!"
And they left to beging the start of the first chapter in their epic quest.
Our sad adventurers walked backwards into the jaws of certain death that hasnt happened yet.
Suddenly Horus Lupercal made love to Nurgle.
Ages of Days survived before the fighting started
"Oh, look, we are at our destination we had to arrive to!"

>cont'd

"You can never beat me, I'm indomitable," said God-Emperor of Mankind.
"Oh I beat you villain you!, you'll run back crying to your momma.The hot one (that is,the one that wasn't killed while doing Heresy)"
(which you can read about in my other great fanfic)
"Mhuahahaaha I dont need no mother, I am after all adopted".

After that, Horus Lupercal leaped down onto the volcano plato of doom , with user just behind him.
He was in luck because he just managed to jump on it but didn't fall in it. It would have been a short story if he fell in it.
There was lava all around him. The hotness made him sweat with anticipation. user called to him: "are you alright honeybunch, you fell quite hard". "I am always hard for you baby!" "I'm an expert at falling," spoke Horus Lupercal, "especially with girls."' At that moment lava erupted around him like a climaxing penis.
God-Emperor of Mankind stood looking at our hero - her cape flapping in hotness.
She beared an expression of smugness. "I had told you, I am invincible, I cannot be killed, I cannot die, I cannot breath. And I have this!!!"'
Suddenly she held the Imperium of Mankind aloft.

"This is what you want!

This is what you need! But its mine now. You cant stop me.'
"Noo....not the Imperium of Mankind"
"Yes. The Imperium of Mankind"
"The Imperium of Mankind!" gasped Slaneesh
"Yes. The Imperium of Mankind"
Suddenly a bolt of lightning went through in the air, strikking left and right but not hitting the lava plato they were all standing on.
The Villain lit up dark in the flash of lightning. Her features scary.
Laughing as she stood there, she approached Horus Lupercal, "Give up and go home, Slaneesh doesnt love you anyway."
"Thats not true!
I sex her every other night!"
"And the other nights?..."
Horus Lupercal ran forward and fought him (by slashing into him while God-Emperor of Mankind evaded his attack and shoot fire from his fingertips)
,>contd

But every time he hit God-Emperor of Mankind, she just smiled and hit him back.
In between dodging lava ejectulations, God-Emperor of Mankind said: "You cannot beat me, join me, and we will rule together!"
"NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!" he YELLED HARD!
"Then you will lose, and I will win and destroy everything you care for."
"I HATE YOU!!" said Horus Lupercal and ran towards him with his 6 inch weapon drawn.
"Pathetic human, you can not beat me since I have this Incinerator!""
"No?! You have created it?! What have you done?!"
"Oh it was just a simple thing. With the help of your friend," she said while dodging another lava ejactulation, "I finished it just yesterday. Oh my, a lovely night we had.
"Me and my full 10 inches,oh yes."
"Your a monster and you will die, you monster!"
Horus Lupercal ran towards God-Emperor of Mankind, just dodging a fire ball, leaping towards a plato in the lava, dodging a lava ejaxtualatuion, landing on a rock
he surfed like Legolas in Lord of the Rings on his skateboard towards the villain again, who in turn laughed out loud and smirked and took another fireball in his hands because he really wanted to kill the Horus Lupercal

"NOW!!!" SHOUTED our hero and his female companion lifted her top and God-Emperor of Mankind was distracted by the bouncing blobs of womanflesh.
Using this to his outmost tactical advancement Horus Lupercal grapped Imperium of Mankind from God-Emperor of Mankind and stabbed him in his forehead Blood gushed out.
"Owch! While I had the Imperium of Mankind I could not be harmed. But now it was taken from me I can and was and it hurt"
He staggered around and grabbed into the air, he was dying. "You are all dooomed, doomed! You will die and I will see your death come to you and your family and your families family family."
Suddenly an ejacturalition of lava sprung up and whooshed him with its flames, leaving behind only ashes and his shoes.
>cont'd

"Oh, you are my Hero!" squeeled Slaneesh and embraced him. "If only a single thing survives, Her evilness will spread and evily corrupted the goodness of all good people" And he kicked the shoes into the lava.A skullformed smoke went up from the lava and went away as quickly as the shoes were kicked into the lava.
"Horus Lupercal , Horus Lupercal, I love you! But we only have 48 hours to escape before this volcano erupts!!!"
"Then quick, lets have sex!". After a quick round of Extreme flirting Horus Lupercal spoke:"we must leave and leave this place behind, said Horus Lupercal and left this place behind."
Just in time, when the last second of the clock was about tick, Horus Lupercal and the sidekicks got out and everything crashed behind him, leaving only smoke and dust and stones behind in the rubble."
And they all made loveby fucking eachother. Meanwhile...a arm slowly emerged from the lava....
The End
or is it? (its not!)

>end

>Why do you know this user?
Dude HLFLC is one of the most well known bad fanfics out there

Well, now that user's fanfic is done, let's get started on our own trainwreck. I went ahead and added the last female sidekick just to get things moving, let's see how this goes.

KEK
>He beared an expression of smugness. "I had told you, I am invincible, I cannot be killed, I cannot die, I cannot breath. And I have this!!!"'
>Suddenly He held the Imperium of Mankind aloft.

>"This is what you want!

>This is what you need! But its mine now. >You cant stop me.'
>"Noo....not the Imperium of Mankind"
>"Yes. The Imperium of Mankind"
>"The Imperium of Mankind!" gasped Slaneesh
>"Yes. The Imperium of Mankind"
>Suddenly a bolt of lightning went through in the air, strikking left and right but not hitting the lava plato they were all standing on.
>The Villain lit up dark in the flash of lightning. His features scary.
>Laughing as she stood there, she approached Horus Lupercal, "Give up and >go home, Slaneesh doesnt love you anyway."
>"Thats not true!
>I sex her every other night!"
>"And the other nights?..."

Well, apparently I realized how bad this is, cause the name under the title is so small you can barely read it.

>Poo tubes
I'm just gonna let that one sit.

Well that escalated quickly. The man was just taking a shit moments ago.

Surprise shit inspections are apparently common in the Catachan regiments.

Jesus
Fucking
Christ

If the user who suggested putting Yotsuba in is still here, fuck you.

Y'know, I'm starting to detect a pattern here.

>Like a Pogo Stick
Hot.

Whoever wrote this code must have been le oldfag on fanfinction.net. Only a thousand sonic x naruto ero crossfics could ever produce this quality of writing.

If there are any drawfags in this thread, you know what you need to do.

You hear that plebs? Story's over until you give me more reviews.

In any case, I think I'm gonna hit the sack. If somebody else wants to take over, be my guest.

How about we write one sentence each and then combine it? Like letter threads for raiding.

>The guardsmen named Joe was cleaning his flashlight down in the trenches, when

Draw Mike Mearls in just a Hawaiian shit and pink panties getting felt up by Drizzt?

>"One day Moot was doing Being a cuck"

I'm reading this on my laptop and I laughed so hard it took me a couple tries to click the X button on a couple tabs. B R A V O.

>"So she decided to have a flashback"

Fucking magical, lads.

>"Matt Ward finally headbutted Cultist-chan to get her to stop"

pic related