Veeky Forums's favourite space marine chapter

there can be only one!

Veeky Forums's favourite chapter is obviously siggy's boyz

The Templars are pretty based.

I can't help but feel like Dorn took aside his best guys and just straight up said to them; "Look lads, I don't like this codex shit, but it's obvious that we need to put on a show of unity right here right now or the Empire will fall apart... and Guilliman's pretty much the only one stepping up. So the Fists are reforming, but you guys just go off and be awesome somewhere and don't take shit from nobody, mmkay?"

SHOW. NO. MERCY.

>t. teamkilling faggot

Exorcists best chapter.

"For those we cherish, we die in glory!"

I like the Space Wolves. Fight me faggots

confirmed based

absolutelydisgust.ing

Salamanders still my favorite. Though I first saw them in this scheme. The greens nice too though.

Sort of, Dorn told Sigismund to keep his new chapter true to the original Adeptus Astartes virtues and creed laid down by the Emperor and not Guilliman, which Sigismund kind of did, his chapter kept true to the original virtues by being constant crusaders that don't use the Codex Astartes and plus don't have Librarians, but they are also close combat focused primarily which most legions weren't and are zealous maniacs which the Emperor didn't want at all, this divergence from the original virtues is probably because of Euphrati Keeler's vision and how it led to Sigismund being disowned by Dorn which he was very butt hurt, and sad about, Sigismund also started the 10,000 year long crusade because the Adeptus Astartes were mistrusted by the Inquisition after the Horus Heresy and he felt an act of supreme loyalty was needed to restore faith in them. Dorn did make the secret "Last Wall Protocol" for all his successor chapters though and he is dead in pretend most likely.

And my favourite part about the Lamenters isnt their martyrdom, it's their ironclad commitment to principles and ideals that even the Emperor would admire. Sure Emps has a utilitarian perspective from time to time where he'll nuke a planet to stop an interstellar war, and he may have not opted to sacrifice so many space marines for 'just' civilians, but ultimately he's doing it for humanity.

>Hating on the Based Wolves

They may be bright green but they'll shove their augmented foot up your ass.

Sons of Medusa for lyfe.

Why are these gene flawed emo faggots so popular again?

>says the furry

You probably have Lamenters confused with the BloodCrusadeKnightEdge chapter.

Alpha Legion is the best loyalist chapter ezpz

Hello there, fellow loyalist.

You dorks who scream "furry" about every space wolf post are the worst cancer

all blood angel successors are pretty ghey

Because being pure of heart and not of blood and getting fucked over at every turn but still staying good in a world of political selfish and malevolent assholes is a rare and sad-beautiful thing

>spaceyiff fan calling someone gay and in a weird gay way
begone you furry-fapper!

They just seem like massive failures to me. Not sure how they get fucked over

I honestly wouldn't even care if it wasn't built into the codex. Really, did they NEED to stick "wolf" onto the end of everything?

Patrician taste.

They get fucked over by everyone and everything more of, they're called the unlucky chapter for a reason

Who the fuck said I was a Space Wolf fan? Nice projection assclown

I only recently started reading SM lore after being a dirty Xenos sympathizer for a decade. So far my favourites are:
Death Spectres
Carcharodons
Exorcists
Executioners

As far as first founding dudes, Raven Guard are pretty damn cool. I think Veeky Forums is generally fond of Salamanders and Blood Ravens but I don't know much about either.

1d4chan explains it in a totally unbiased non-autistic way

>1d4chan
>non-autistic

It somehow wasn't apparent; I was attempting sarcasm. But it does dredge up more lore and context than the mainstream wiki pages

I think you mean corgi, by decree of the Emperor himself.

My magpie!

>Veeky Forums's favorite
objectively speaking? Probably the blood ravens. Dawn of War had a huge influence on this board.

>do the Blood Angels NEED to stick "sanguine" before everything?
>do the Luna Wolves NEED to be more wolfy than the Space Wolves?
>do the Raven Guard NEED a primarch named "Common Raven"?

Shit tier tbqh pham shake my noggin

Too bad they can't loot themselves a battle cry

>>do the Raven Guard NEED a primarch named "Common Raven"?
>not "Iron Hands" of the Iron Hands who has iron hands

Sorry. Been drinking Space Wolf grade alcohol all night, kinda fucked up

My favourite is my own home brew chapter but other then them it's my favourite closet fags the Dark angels

My fellow Corvidae

>Strange eldritch chanting intensifies.

Please explain why they are emo faggots? In fact they are one of the least emo chapters out there

Any Blerd Angle successor is emo by default. It's a gene defect from being a descendant of Sanguinius

>Please explain why they are emo faggots?

Because they are BA successors and like every BA successor that's not consumed by rage like the Flesh Tearers, they are emo about Sanguinius and the black rage.

>one of the least emo chapters

Is this nigger serious?

This guy is obviously a moron

Don't forget their Wulfen.
>[muffled "Digganobz!"in the distance]

Lion for life, dogfucker.

Please samefag harder

>It's a gene defect from being a descendant of Sanguinius
Except their whole "thing" was not showing any signs of either defect. It was actually a pretty big deal for everyone, and their final few stands were the first real times the flaws ever showed. They died out before the Sanguinary Priests could fully study the Lamenter's miraculous immunity.

Sanguinus was perfect, so obviously his chapter must be perfect.

What next, the Blood Wolves?
>"Beasts all over the shop...you'll be one of them, sooner or later."

I notice a disturbing lack of Space Texans.

First Legion Best Legion.

They did and do nothing wrong.

I second this notion

We'll have a nice long talk in the back room with those who don't agree with our resounding loyalty.

I ought to put enjoys long private talks on my dating profile in the Oosphere. Maybe then Sisters will stop spurning me.

'Even to our allies?'
'ESPECIALLY TO OUR ALLIES!'

Does someone has that boxing pic of Leman Russ getting punched in face in by Lion, where the former screams "BUT I AM THE BEST PRIMARCH" while the later is thinking about texting Luthor?

>In fact they are one of the least emo chapters out there
They are LITERALLY a chapter of bleeding hearts.

Have you taken a look at their chapter icon, mate?

That Chenk Buffalo fat bastard from The Young Turks is a bleeding hart too, but he's not emo about it.
Unless one of his precious minorities does something really, REALLY bad and he can't make up an excuse for it.

Space Wolves.

Space Wolfos 4lyfe!

>gushing how the Lamenters are the bestest ever because they are totally bro
>circlejerking the Executioners because they aren't as Mary Sue as the Grey Knights
I never got these two maymays. Lamenters always fuck themselves over, it's not their shit luck. And sacrificing Marines so a couple of civilians will starve to death as refugees is retarded.
Executioners are a normal Chapter that can't be possesed by Daemons, but that's it. It's pretty metal how they do it, one could argue that it's even Mary Sue. But they have nothing againts the Grey Knights who are made specifically to battle everything Chaos. So they aren't in anyway "GK but without being Mary Sues"

>intelligent though
>on Veeky Forums

Get the fuck out you egg head.

I agree

>siggy's boyz

Das rite

Ultramarines.
Why settle for anything but premium?

you mean the Exorcists

Executioners are probably my favorite of the badab group. Brutal, honor-bound to a fault, and they actually suffer for being that way, unlike many other chapters with similar traits (space wolves, black templars).

lamenter fans get pretty obnoxious

bikes are cool

What is the original here? Some loony toons with gender dysphoria?

Otherkin.

They're not dead. They teamed up with their crusade wardens, the Red Hunters, to survive their encounter with Hivefleet Kraken.

What the fuck is otherkin exactly? Is it identifying as a non-human?

Basically.
They believe their souls are non-human.
Sometimes they will even belive they have the souls of fictional animals like Dragons or Sanics.

Wait
>believe in the existence of the soul
>believe in the existence of non-human souls
>believe in the existence of non-human souls of fictional creations
>believe that they have this soul
Isn't this called being clincally insane? What are these people doing out in the streets? Hory shet

Welcome to liberal America world.

It's called being religious

Meh. It's a religious belief. Not that different from thinking bread turns into the flesh of a two thousand year old political revolutionary.

It's very much different.
Christianity has tremendous cultural weight, if your elders and people you grow up respecting believe in it then you'll likely have had some respect for it at some point. This stretches all the way back to when people where far less educated.

Otherkinisim meanwhile is just a weird autistic thing cooked up by a generation that should know better.

So we just need to wait for a few generations for otherkinism to become okay?

Yes and no.
It's origins will always be ridiculous, because it came at a time where people have a better understanding of the world and more education.
But if a child has been raised to be an Otherkin then they start forging their own cultural chain.

>thinking bread turns into the flesh of a two thousand year old political revolutionary
They don't think that it's literally the body of christ, m8.

>Not that different from thinking bread turns into the flesh of a two thousand year old political revolutionary.
>Figurative language didn't exist 2000 years ago.

Eastern Orthodox and a good number of Catholic churches do.

Orthodox Catholicism disagrees.

salamander are pretty based. any legion/chapter that gives a fuck about civilians is pretty fucking great in my opinion.

Repent for your sins Heretics, for the emperor's executioners are here to cleanse this thread.

Catholicism you say
Heresy you say
30 years you say

I's finkin wee uhltrahmareens is da best chapta, we'z gots da codecks ass-tart-eyes and dat robotic girlyman. Smurfs is da bestest

/thread

You were defending them so I assumed it you autistic faggot

Dark Angels are just as terrible user

Worst legion I think you mean, shit tier with the wolves

Here's the picture of the two worst primarchs you requested

Expanding 30k and writing soap opera drama about the primarchs was all a huge mistake.

I'm not sure why either. Like, they should be boring.

They're basically "Ultramarines but not", but then again maybe that's part of the charm? Like I can imagine a world where the fists are pretty much every bit as effective as the ultramarines but because they didn't write the fucking book they don't get shit for credit and end up being just another chapter. Then again I also feel that most chapters are probably about as effective as the ultramarines it just gets lost in a lot of the propaganda and worship.

Honest question though while I'm on the topic. I know that the Fists are big codex thumpers but how far on the scale of "never ever fucking improvise, the codex is always right especially when its wrong" to "Well the codex doesn't cover EVERYTHING perfectly and sometimes you have to improvise or apply the tenants in a new way" are they?