Are we actually going to get away with all of this money?

How the fuck did the 1% let this happen?

There is no way someone like me will actually become filthy rich on meme coins, I feel like the universe is playing an elaborate prank on me

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-being-declared-a-financial-institution-beware/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't have any money. It's all an illusion.

You've been handing real money in for fake money. Keep sticking it to the 1% OP

Can't cash out

because 99% of people lost most of it whilst gaining dollars. the money flowed right to the fed through coinbase, and now america is debt free

its not actually worth anything user

but i keep trading my bitcoin in for gold bullion....is the gold bullion that my bitcoin buys also fake.......stay poor retard :)

Because 1% owns the exchanges making more money than you from transaction fees

>implying you are free

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-being-declared-a-financial-institution-beware/
enjoy being a bank and getting thrown in jail for tax evasion m8, yet another thing you can thank the wonderful state of california for.

>convert alts to BTC
>send BTC to CEX.IO for USD
problem?

It is easy to cash out of BTC by converting it to Dogecoin. DOGE is near the bottom of its trading range and if BTC falls then DOGE will go up.

Nope I'm sure they're already hard at work at making what we do illegal/heavily regulated. If crypto is still here in 100 years they will refer to these days as they refer to the gold rush today.

Wish I could be there with you, I had tons of bitcoin when they were new and the faucets handed them out like candy.
I though it was a cute concept, a month later I reformatted without saving them because why bother.
Now I'm lurking Veeky Forums trying to make sense of all this shit and fix my mistake.

Wait faucets back then were handing out entire Bitcoins? Like 1 Bitcoin per faucet? I was there in 2013 and they only gave out like 0.0000021 which was less than a penny, even at today's prices

best not to dwell on past mistakes and look for ways to make money asap

the market is still young

1-2, some of them up to 5.
Agreed. Reading up on all this now so I don't miss an opportunity like this ever again.

dont live in a dystopian shithole. problem solved.

just pay your fucking taxes if its taxed, else move somewhere that doesn't tax crypto.

just remember that until you've cashed out these gains are completely unrealized and could reverse at any time

They win if you sell, they win if you don't sell. So keep your btc and don't sell.
Otherwise they win and have your btc.

>this meme again
nocoiners BTFO

>gains aren't realized until you cash out meme

It's wrong in UK, Australia and US - stop saying this

so long as you're not black I'll allow it