Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

[owlbear]

She's not quite "you fucking lose", but she's damn close.

Hits monsters with a poker and isn't afraid of anything.
Also a duchess.

Also, if you did somehow kill or seriously hurt her, you are beyond fucked, because she's got nothing on her grandad.

GURPS Discworld contains full stats for her (and most of the discworld character)

ST 10
DX 14
IQ 15
HT 14

Advantages: Comfortable Wealth, Composed, Contacts (Unseen faculty), fully literate, lightning calculator, patron (death), psychic invisibility, second sight, status +4, unusual background (death's grand-daughter), voice of command

Disadvantages: sense of duty to family and employers, unnatural feature (self-styling hair, occasional skeletal aspect)

Quirks: gets on best with other outsiders, terse, treats children like adults, tries to avoid using supernatural abilities

Skills:
Area Knowledge: Circle sea region - 14
Brawling - 14
Broadsword - 14
First Aid - 15
Literature - 14
Mathematics - 15
Philosophy - 15
Polearm - 14
Riding - 13
Savoir-Faire - 17
Sports (Hockey) - 14
Sports (Lacrosse) - 14
Teaching - 14

Languages: Ankhian - 15, Klatchian - 13

She's got insane wisdom, intimidation and pretty good charisma along with a couple unique features like stepping outside of time and speaking in small caps.

But yeah, her main benefit is her family connections. Would be good as a party face.

-10 HP

-4 STR

why?

She's also the gf of Time.

damm, can you imagine what their kids would be like?

Not really, no. Granddaughter of Death and Time-as-human is pretty out there that I haven't got shit to base it on.
Probably very long lived though. And punctual.

No because we won't ever get that book sadly.

F

Best girl in the setting.

Setting has come to an end.

surprisingly well adjusted.
We already know Susan is great with kids, Death is a pretty great grandad, and Time-as-human is fairly practical before and after becoming time.

We probably won't get more full novels, but his daughter is acting as caretaker of the setting, so we'll probably still get some stuff.

Good thing, too. His daughter has basically said she'd consider it disrespectful to try and continue the series without him, and I agree.

Just as well.

I liked her writing in Overlord but she isn't Sir Terry. Nobody is and it would be wrong to pretend to be.

But that's not Lady Sybil.

Sir Terry was pretty clear before his death that he didn't want anyone playing around in his world. Its more likely that his daughter will respect his wishes and defend Discworld from attempts to further monetize it.

really?
I mean, I know he didn't want someone else trying to publish diskworld books, but I was under the impression he was okay with more BBC shows, other adaptations, artbooks, etc.

From what I heard he gave his blessing for HER to use the setting

Making TV or Films of the source material is not the same as adding to, altering and fucking around with the source material.

Without him around to rubber stamp good adaptations and veto bad ones, I guess he'd prefer nothing than shit.

yeah I hope we get more tv movies adapted from the books, the existing ones are really good, I particularly want to see one of the witch stories adapted

Did he take over from his mum at the end?
Been a while since I read it

Yes.

Ah, right.
I know Lobsang merged with Jeremy Clockson, and that the original Time did indeed wait for one man (and "waited" until Nanny was the best midwife in the world), but I couldn't recall if he fully tookup the mantle at the end.

Though I do recall he still couldn't beat Lu Tze's Deja Fu (the feeling that you've been kicked in the head this way before)

He was holding himself back as a human for that, and besides; Lu Tze is both very very good at what he does and is rather unpredictable.

But yeah, he took up the mantle and (mostly) fixed time after the glass clock. Not perfectly, as he's partially human. But good enough that it works with a little help from the History Monks.

Only thing I know of is a TV series that is apparently going to exist at some point about the city watch.

That's right I thinks.
That's why the watch tv series is still in in preparation, she's overwatching it

>the History Monks.

Absolutely genious way of fixing any and all continuity errors in the setting.

Also any licencing deals made before Terry's departure would still be in effect

His daughter can't fucking write for shit. Last thing world need is Rhianna reminding entire world the only reason she ever became "famous" as a writer was because she has her father's surname.