CYOA Thread

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

No one cares about your politics, darlings. Try to stay on track this time.

>tfw this is not a waifu cyoa
>tfw the part of you that isn't in denial doesn't mind

B, always
and C is always "wah wah"

Fair Point

Can anyanon confirmed whether the attached (1/3) is the latest version (0.03) or still in development?

(2/3)

would you post AlteringHistory?

For having clearly been made as a joke, it never stops impressing me how neat this actually is.

A truly skilled CYOA maker can turn even jokes into entertainment.

(3/3)

It's also the most overly racist CYOA ever posted here, but since it's directed at Jews nobody cares.

Sure. I'm going to go ahead and assume that doing so in direct response to a request isn't considered to be in bad taste.

Read it for once instead of just looking at the pictures. I bet my dick it was made by a Jew.

Don't reply, they're just trying to drag last thread into this one so they can continue to shitpost.

And the DLC.

Far from unlikely. Jews are notorious for self-depreciating humor, and given that a lot of the racism directed at them revolves around traits which are essentially positive (e.g. they are rich and rule the world) they have no problem perpetuating it with their jokes.

I like the idea, but is there a version of this with less horrific compression artifacts?

So what's happening to that alpha, waifu, sissy cyoa? Did the author end up dropping it or not?

Is this new? I like it.

>Crypt Keeper
>Gold 2x, Magic Weapon 3x, Holy Relic, Forbidden Knowledge
>Might, Beast Training, Living Stone, Tantalus, Enlighten, Chimerism, Cursed Item 2x, Portals, Mirror Magic, Living Fire, Living Water, Flesh Warping
>Abomination Champion, Beast Swarm, Slime Swarm, Monster Construct, Hidden Door 2x, Mechanism, Arena

oh crap I can't be bothered with that one.
Guardians of Choice is fine.

thanks
will post a build in the next few hours

Do we get the power rewards from Quests immediately?

No, only upon completing the Quest.

I had this mad idea of making a CYOA where all the girlfriend choices are Jewish. Just a roster of Jewish women stereotypes, from overbearing moms to sexy mathematicians to liberal teenagers to giant titted libertarian internet preachers.

>user doesn't know all true jewish women are bald and wear wigs

No. I've had it for a bit..think it was made in late march of this year according to the date the file was saved.

The best waifu in that CYOA is the succubus who is terrible at her job and just wants to NEET it up with you.

>post yfw you realize Rapture Academy will never get finished

Succubi are jewish?
Why would a succubi want to be a NEET? Or want you?

...for good.

Hope springs eternal user.

>Succubi are Jewish
Well, the Jews did invent the Lilith and Lilin, who operate sorta like modern succubi and were one of the inspirations for the European succubus.

>Why would a succubi want to be a NEET?
Because she sucks at eating babies and raping men and doesn't want to do it, she got kicked out of hell for not being evil and just sits in her room not bathing and playing videogames.

>Or want you?
Same interests and she's also a complete loser.

>user gets the chance to attend a magical school where he can acquir demigodlike powers
>chooses to stay a NEET instead or half asses his studies at best

Anyone else think this is what would most likely happen?

Can Blessed One be used to heal yourself?

>she's also a complete loser
I can accept this reasoning.
I do think that kind of succubus sounds cute. She should shower, though.
of course it would. Same reason I think it's so silly that (some) of the little girl-posters don't think they'll become obese again.

What's the max resolution for an image? I found the original arena images, and tried posting two combined images, but they are too large in resolution (not filesize)

I think it's 10k x 10k.

Yes, though it's difficult to focus on magic when you are in a lot of pain or dying. If you take Pain Control as well, then you shouldn't have any problem.

>tfw no wuxia cyoa

Okay, I took the liberty of finding the originals from 2015, and combining them into three images instead of a pdf. I don't mind pdfs, but that one has horrible compression.

Arena (1/3)

Arena (2/3)

Arena (3/3)

Thanks for the answer, by the way.

But change is super scary, I just want to be comfy.

It's a joke about the Jewish belief that lilim (succubi) are born from dead seed (semen spilled when masturbating). The CYOA says that since they are born from masturbation they are attracted to people who masturbate a lot (i.e. virginal NEETs)

Only certain sects within the ultra-Orthodox, which even other Jews consider extreme. Even among religious Jews, the standard is to cover the hair in a big towel, not shave it off.

well, too bad.
>tfw can't get a succubus gf

Hey Acheld! I finally got around to making a build for this! I started once but didn't finish. Anyway, it's a very fun and unique cyoa! It's neat to have a character that fits into the real world and can affect things.

>PreAgriculture 10,000BC, Anywhere
>Mysterious Stranger
>SEP Field (5)
>Strength & Speed 1 (9)
>Reflexes & Reaction 1 (13)
>Impervious 2 (21)
>Non-Reactor (23)
>Regeneration 3 (32)
>Endurance 2 (40)
>Super Senses 1 (42)
>Temperature Tolerance 1 (45)
>Diet 2 (50)
>Sanitary Convenience 2 (54)
>Iron Gut (55)
>Beauty (57)
>Bestmaster Major (66)
>Blessed One Major (76)
>Stormsage Major (86)
>Firedancer Major (96)
>Other 3 Elemental Schools (126)
>Enchanting Major (136)
>Master of Motion (146)
>Personal Omni-Weapon 2 (148)
>Pesonal Omni-Wear 1 (149)

Quests
>Sorceress Supreme
>The Empire Eternal
>Myth Maker
Kinda want The Federation to, but I'm not genius:(

Plan is to find ancient tribe I like and help them make great empire. I saw thing about how people from island of Sardinia (or Corsica maybe?) are most like the very first European people before other people moved in, so it might be kind of neat to help them out and see what kind of culture they make. Plus island in middle of Mediterranean is good central location for empire. I never been to Sardinia, but I been to Aeolian islands and they were beautiful place. And I bet they're similar. I don't want to be ruler, just legendary heroine who shows up in times of need to help them, and demon who shows up in lands of their enemies to cause catastrophe.

Yet another reason I believe the CYOA was made by a Jew. This isn't the kind of joke you could make without in-depth knowledge of Jewish folklore.

Or you know someone who is REALLY REALLY into succubi.

>Kinda want The Federation to (sic), but I'm not (a) genius:(
True. You're a native English speaker, and you can barely write.

Very nice! Looks like you're going to need 30 points of drawbacks, though; did you pick any out?

As for Quests, you can only get the normal reward from two of them, though you can get the "Unique Reward" from as many as you complete. You don't have to pick your quests in advance, either, really. Many people like to say which ones they are aiming for, though.

Let the bullying commence.

already been posted at the tail end of the previous thread

Reading the rest of your post makes my insides hurt. How the hell can you forget the article so often? Or forget a "have" ("I have never been")

I'm surprised you're not helping Lesbos expand into world domination.

No Flight? I'm surprised. Especially with the pic you posted.

Maybe she's drunk.

Drunk on our love

Came in way too late to post a build for this and really wanted to. Also, I haven't been on in a couple weeks, how fresh is Emperor Quest?

isn't it around noon in America?
Bad Angel, you shouldn't drink so early!

I'd say it's a bukkake of both negative and positive attention.

If anyone loves with the same obsession and compulsive autism as you guys, I'm getting a fucking restraining order ASAP.

It's from earlier this week.

... uhm, I wouldn't look under your bed then. Damm, I thought you would've liked this surprise.

Why is my bed covered in dismembered vaginas. dicks and butts?

I like it quite a bit, I enjoy being given many options to nit-pick over.

am I still forced into a loveless marriage?

>many options to nit-pick over
If that's the case, I'll also shamelessly prop my own, then earlier in the thread: Though it's not imaged, so I understand may not be to all tastes.

I had to get rid of the competition. We can be together forever now

I say you can be whatever you want. Follow your dreams.

You a Emperor user, 99% of all royal marriages are loveless political affairs.

> picking anyone who isnt the viking

Whats it like being a fag.

Please do, I'll definitely give it a read. If I can read every line of the Traveler I can absolutely give you the same courtesy.

>am I still forced into a loveless marriage?
If it really bothers you, just RP a bit. In the CYOA the options are presented as your father introducing them. You can always break it off, just, you know, be prepared to fight a war and have countless thousands die because you wanted to pursue true love.

The realities of noble politics.

Viking would be literally perfect if he was monogamous. The Cub is very close to perfection too though.

>Though it's not imaged, so I understand may not be to all tastes.
I mainly don't like it because you constantly update it. I did my build when you said it was done and *BAM*, more options, rebalanced, old build was invalidated.
fuck that, then. I'm not going to cheat, and I'm not spending a lifetime unhappy.

Or you know, realise that your father is the most hated and incompetent emperor in the history of the empire while you're a beloved national hero so you can literally get away with anything. You wouldn't be the first noble to gently force his father's abdication.

>I mainly don't like it because you constantly update it.
That's fair. It was my first one and looking back I did post too many intermediate versions. The main CYOA, 1.7.1, really is "done" as far as it will be "done". Want to make an imaged version at some point, but...

The DLC is definitely not "done" for anyone who feels the same about having to update builds, so leave that be for the time-being if that's the case for you.

There you go! That's the RP I'm talking about!

>and I'm not spending a lifetime unhappy
Many people never find love. A neckbeard can't be picky.

>fuck that, then. I'm not going to cheat, and I'm not spending a lifetime unhappy.

Are you an idiot or something? You're the fucking Emperor user, your allowed to create a personal harem of concubines and consorts, their life mission dedicated to making you happy and pleasured. Its not only allowed but also fucking expected.

That would be unfair to his wife.

Yeah, I'm not good typer.

Thanks! For 30 more points I'd take The Slow Pace of History since I don't mind technology advancing like Normal and Tower of Babel since I don't need to speak any language except what the people in my tribe or later empire do at any time.

I think I'd take rewards from Sorceress Supreme and Empire Eternal if I can only do two.

I'm heroic mythical guardian of stone age tribe on little island that I want to make a empire. Men and women will both be important for them and causing conflict between sexes or genders will just hurt them. Since their mythical guardian is a woman though, it might help make sure women are respected in their culture.

I don't think I need flight when I can teleport. Tempting though since it would be fun.

I don't drink very often. I just don't type well. My handwriting is ugly to:(

>your allowed to create a personal harem of concubines and consorts, their life mission dedicated to making you happy and pleasured. Its not only allowed but also fucking expected.

If we're taking this CYOA to be based on Roman culture, this is not remotely true. Emperors, where they had mistresses (and some did) kept it quiet and out of the public eye. Family values were important to the image of an Emperor in most cases.

If you want to incorporate the influences of other empires into the interpretation of this, then you may be more correct.

This is an awful idea.

>so leave that be for the time-being if that's the case for you.
I will.
I kinda can be picky though.
> your allowed to create a personal harem of concubines and consorts,
Which I don't want. Why would I want a bunch of whores?

Then don't select whores to be in your personal harem, pick the perfect waifus instead.

This

There's companions alone who could be Private mistresses you have hoped up in romantic luxury love houses to whom you escape for idyllic rolls in the hay before returning to your official wife.

Plus maybe you could talk Softris or Helena into the fact you have needs and should bring another girl or two in

Softris would be so easy to manipulate. You can justify everything by blaming it on your primal instincts and she'd pat herself on the back for being so tolerant of her husband's cavemen ways while you cuck her.