Have you boarded the ark yet?

Have you boarded the ark yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've got 1500, will I make it?

Youre gonna make it bro

Shouldn't threads like these only pop up with Ark is mooning? It dropped from #30 to #34 in one day.

I only have 30, how the fuck do I get my dividends? I keep my bullshit in binance.

these sinners won't learn until it's too late already and they've been swept away in the flood, for they have already sold their sold to satan.

*sold heir soul

You have to move your ARK to your wallet and then vote for biz_classic.

You gotta vote on a delegate n sheit

so does voting take an ark away from you?

No. Im on a REQ which is backed by YCombinator, who backed Twitch and Reddit

And TRON is coming to take it's place....

I only buy the ath because my arms are strong and these bags need to be carried into space

fugg homie

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ARK, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced computer science and cryptography, and I’ve been involved in numerous underground cryptocurrency development teams. In fact, I have access to the private keys for the 300 largest wallets in the crypto-sphere. I've trained in economics under several nobel prize winning professors, and Mr Nakamoto personally came to me for advice on how to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe your little shitcoin the fuck out with capital the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about ARK to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the crypto-sphere and your coin is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call you BTC. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can dump any coin, anytime, on over 700 exchanges, and that’s just with my own capital. Not only am I the largest wallet holder in ARK, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Satoshi Nakamoto's private wallet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the internet you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will baghold in it. Your coin is fucking dead, kiddo.

Uncle Chang scrubs toilets for ark

Ironically, you're only saying that because TRON is mooning. People only seem concerned after the price rose.

Yes, 1 ark to vote. It will take you longer to earn that 1 ARK back the less you're using to vote with.

sounds like a good gig

where do i find such a deal

I'm really having a hard time believing this claim of yours. Also, you shouldn't get so worked uo over a random person behind a keyboard. If you're doing well, continue to do so and pay the others no mind.

I have 16,000 I bought when it was $0.40. Am I going to make it?

While I was merely being facetious, I actually bought Tron back in Oct and have been patiently waiting for a move like this.

Ironically I sold my ARK for it lol.

With that much, you'll make it to Saturn.

what the fuck. i only have 125 and i bought in when it was like fucking 3.50, not 40 cents. am i wasting my time trying to make money on this coin?

Fuck, I missed this one. My first crypto buy, too. I have 30 and voted for jarunik - did I fuck up?

>he didn't vote for /ourdelegate/ biz classic

Yes.

(you)

>voting for the guy who pays 80% compared to most other delegates who pay 90% or more
Did you do 0 research?

Of course not. In my opinion it could 100x within the year.

Your 125 could be worth $40,000 by EOY 2018.

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

with 30 you probably have to wait a month just to get your voting fee back.. don't bother changing now unless you plan to add more

Jarunik is a major a'hole, don't worry, you could have done worse and voted for the other idiot who pays 70% and makes the dumbest videos.

Are you seriously so new you don't know this flavor of pasta?

G T F O
T F O G
F O G T
O G T F
G T F O

DELUDED

Ark is a high tier shitcoin at best. Not top 10 material

>stinky linky detected

Ah, I wish I came across this before voting. Well I'll plan to add more Ark next week. Do I revoke the vote or wait until they lower the price of voting?

400 Arkie here

I am strapped in and ready for our mission to alpha centauri

>ctrl+f walrus 0 results
I liked the first version better. I'll post it when I get home.

20 Arkie reporting. I'm glad I at least get to sniff the exhaust when you guys moon.

When's it gonna take off? Someone give me an estimate

Ark going strong as ever!

its the pajeets.

shoo shoo pajeet go peddle your pooloo coins somewhere else.

12 arkie here
best case scenario is that we both get some good pocket money out of this to dump into another moon project coin

How did you know

>muh sats

Enjoy the BTC crash

Making chump change to make more chump change has been my Veeky Forums life strategy so far. Hopefully I'm in for a nice surprise when it's time to cash out.

>ark is crashing everytime btc does

really makes me think

Temporarily.

Most alts are independent of BTC after it holds its value for a few weeks

i bought at 38 how fucked am i? 170 in the bag

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me what this ark thing is? I've never heard of it before, is it some kind of coin as well? Is it linked to BTC?

we going straight to 20, shoulda bought at the bottom and sold during next pump (which happens everytime ark finds a new low)

biz_classic is the best. don't bother voting for anyone else.

its a meme newfags always fall for.