NoLinkers BTFO for the Millionth time

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

new article from Signal Capital, a private equity firm who owns a fuck load of link (4th largest address), on why it isn't a stinky investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

byrslf.co/how-writing-that-makes-me-want-to-vomit-led-me-to-overcome-what-hurts-me-aa9e692d6ee1
privateequitywire.co.uk/2017/10/04/256759/signal-capital-raises-eur725m-credit-and-real-estate-funds
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
moresignal.com/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let them fomo later, more fuel for the rocket to 20$

Bumping for attention

nice bit on SWIFT partnerhip potential:

'In October, ChainLink completed a year-long proof of concept for smart-contract based Bond payments over the SWIFT network, and are currently working on building a larger implementation for smart-contract based securities. The opportunity for this specific implementation is large. In terms of volume, SWIFT does about 25–30M payment messages per day, of which 11–13M are related to securities processing—this equates to a total of about 3bn per year. We assume (conservatively) that around 10% (300M) of these securities messages are related to bond processing.

If the LINK token is addressing smart contract data input/payment output functionality for over 300M messages per year—it will be involved in processing around 820K transactions a day. This is more than Ethereum (600K transactions per day, valued at $44bn at time of writing) or Ripple (200K network payments per day, valued at $11bn at time of writing). ChainLink is currently valued at $100m.
The final piece of the SWIFT partnership that is important to understand is that, if it is implemented, ChainLink will have access to one of the very few gateways to fiat that exists for smart contracts. If the partnership is successful, ChainLink will not only enable SWIFT to process smart contracts, but it is possible SWIFT will enable other external smart-contracts to settle through fiat on its network by means of a ChainLink/SWIFT oracle. This is a massive opportunity for both companies: SWIFT could potentially become the fiat clearinghouse for cryptocurrency-based smart contract transactions by way of ChainLink.'

HYUUUGE

This is so fucking comfy

I am 25% LINK and 75% REQ

REQ will moon for the rest of december then I pour some profits into LINK for an epic Christmas/Q1

Why do they bother writing an article for normium.com?

A site that publishes gems like:
byrslf.co/how-writing-that-makes-me-want-to-vomit-led-me-to-overcome-what-hurts-me-aa9e692d6ee1

What do they get out of it?

Is signal capital even a real company?

I googled it and there came up several different logos all completely different from each other.

Signal Capital is real, real this article:

privateequitywire.co.uk/2017/10/04/256759/signal-capital-raises-eur725m-credit-and-real-estate-funds

They even state "Signal’s credit opportunities fund focuses on investments in complex, private bilateral situations and highly illiquid public market instruments"

Which sounds like the kind of company that would invest in LINK.

nice find

So should I shift my portfolio to be 100% in link or stellar?

>When looking to assess the value of the Ethereum network, we base it’s overall size on the aggregate value of all applications built on top of the platform.
>assess
THEY SAID ASSESS :DDDDD

the real takeaway

Wtf that user here wasn't larping his firm did invest millions

why do you faggots still insist on supporting this bullshit

your moneys in this fuckery while theres other shit pumping hard, kys

assblaster would not blast ass

Sure he would, but only hookers while he's high on all the blow he's earned from Chainlink.

What was that code that he gave in that thread, something like 1#04 which he said will be in the article?

That wasn't assblaster who posted that, it was another user who said REQ was going to include LINK in it's upcoming plans among other things. Also that wasn't a code that was supposed to be in the article, it was to identify him when the news supposedly came out.

I'm pretty sure that's a different Signal Capital.

unlikely to be the one. Different logo//credit and real estate fund//725 eur AUM//article author has

didn't he say 5-10MM?

100MM in LINK, 10MM+ in USD

I don't see why 10MM seems such an insane number to you guys. Last year we lost 14MM on a startup company in Baltimore that failed completely. You know we can write off a lot of these losses as well? That's why we treat insider trading so seriously, because it's so easy to exploit right now in this industry.

This. The cunts have had their chance, and have proven they are idoits who wont buy until they see news and green candles everywhere.

Let them FOMO in at the third ATH in a day in a few months time. We need pajeets to keep buying ATH's anyways so we can reach new ATH's.

Right, thanks.
But you said your company is looking to be a node operator and would never sell right? This article is from another player. You obviously can't just say "no I work at signal capital" so I don't really know what is the point of my question

ah, thanks user

Sorry we covered this in the other LINK thread, you can skim through it, basically that medium article is either mistaken identity or some miraculous coincidence because the company in the medium post is a Los Angeles company, but there is also Signal Capital private equities in London. I never claimed to work for either, but I am familiar with SC in London, so I thought maybe they were also moving in to LINK.

Nice, bought 45k Link at the 1720 DIP last night.

I'm nearly all in on LINK, but my spider senses are telling me that this article is a complete fraud and that ASSBLASTER is LARPING, albeit in an entertaining way.

That wasn't the reason. There are no changes in etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances to indicate that 100MM LINK has switched hands.

if this article was for any other coin it would be mooning right now. why is the priced in meme true for only link? pisses me the fuck off

Look at it from a different perspective mate. You now have more time to accumulate cheap Link.

If this coin had mooned at SIBOS like it was supposed too, I'd have had 8k Link and it would have been worth $3. Now I have 35k Link, almost all of it bought cheap as fuck within the 15-18 cent range. Now when it reaches $3 I will have over 100k USD, instead of the measly 24k USD I would have had otherwise.

I bought literally 45k at the 1750 dip yesterday

how long ago did this come out?

SO IS IT FAKE OR NOT

Because the article is bullshit written by a non existing company.

Must be some insanely heavy bags because that article is fucking a1

Different Signal Capital.

The one in OP's article is from LA, the one in your article is in London.

More fake stinky linky scam news Lol

how to buy link?

Fuck off were full (just bought after i read the article hehe)

It's not fake, they just don't have a social media presence or anything
These guys made a load of money in crypto since way back, they designed signalling tools (moresignal.com/) and now just use it themselves cause they have fat stacks

If you were in the Link slack you too could talk to multimillionaires on a daily basis like we do kek

This.

Also read the article. It's crammed with info, including comparisons to direct competitors.

They've been in contact with Chainlink, so they have at least some additional insider perspective.

This article seems like shit. Does it say whether sergey is still working or not?

Did it barly come out past midnight?

The article doesn't even say how many big macs he's eating per day. I guess the article is shit.