pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odU1bHaYNDQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1zTZUYCDCU1ElOxA2mpCGOVJ_fvznJd3Tdj7oxt_FMks/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are some settings that people want jumps of that aren't already claimed and being worked on?

So I know D&D 3.5 id massively unbalanced in favor of casters, but do epic level physical classes get superhuman skills or anything?

>Interrogation Room: A small, brightly light cubical able to hold creatures similar to the invading aliens without fear of them escaping. Comes equipped with a two-way translator speaker so that you may converse with your prisoner as well as special type of glass that's only bullet proof on the inside, just in case.

Anons, what are your thoughts on Super Speed or intense Slowing of Time?

youtube.com/watch?v=odU1bHaYNDQ

I have the UnifiedFocus perk from Overlord, which perk from Negima would give me a bigger physical boost between the Gift of the Legendary Hero or Thousand Master?

I've got WIPs for Circle of Magic & Equilibrium, Brainstorm lists for MASH, Katamari, Zardoz, Shao-Lin Soccer, and Whose Line is it Anyway, I've proposed Lost Girls, Dragons' Breath, Jak & Daxter, Strawberry Panic, Agatha Christie, Fantasy Football, Ready PLayer One, Elantris (Which someone else said they were interested in claiming), The Rift War, Dragon Quest/Warriors Series, Friends, Wild Arms Series, Xenogears & Xenosaga, In Death, Honor Harrington, Prince Roger, 5th Element, Ducktales, Secret of NIHM, Dragons Lair / Space Ace, Buck Godot, The Count of Monte Christo, The 3 Musketeers, I Love Lucy, Revenge of the Nerds, John Carter of Mars / Barsoom, Wreck-It Ralph, and Ground Hog Day... But I haven't claimed any of those and I'm willing to pass my notes over to anyone who will do the jump.

Negi and Nagi can cast spells that buff themselves to comparable physical levels as Jack anyway.

Oh, and the linked Jumps Snow Crash & Diamond Age.

You need to combine both to achieve anything resembling what most popular speedsters are capable of, the actual required speeds for their feats are usually way higher than the settings claim leaving most superspeed perks woefully inadequate without combining them with them dilation perks.

Arrowverse speedster lets you apply to "Because Speedforce" to achieve Barry's feats from the show despite realistically requiring much higher speeds than the cap.

How the fuck would a groundhog day jump work as anything other than a gauntlet?

>Circle of Magic
Can I see?

>Xenogears & Xenosaga
DONE RIGHT OR I FEED MID.

I was mostly looking for an excuse to post a cool song/video

It is a gauntlet. That was my plan, yeah.
docs.google.com/document/d/1zTZUYCDCU1ElOxA2mpCGOVJ_fvznJd3Tdj7oxt_FMks/edit Circle of Magic brainstorm list. Sorry, it's all I've got so far. Was finishing up KFH and just making notes. Have to read the books again to do the jump properly.
Yes'm

Does a DOTA jump exist, and can it even work, for that matter?

Does a LoL jump exist? Because I want to pick up a Waifu from that.

Looking at Warehouse Add-on ideas for Independence Day jump and some input would be nice.

Freak Show: A room containing the preserved remains of slain enemies suspended in liquid filled tanks.

Surgery Suite: Medical equipment upgrades to meet state state-of-the-art standards of jump setting. Tools and devices to perform exploratory research on alien lifeforms.

> →
>does this Work retroactively and expand As needed?
Yes.

That could work.

LoL is being worked on.

DOTA could work, the conflicts are kinda awkward to explain though. But you have a world to work with.

By who? What? I thought it was abandoned?

Thank user

Brows is working on it with Ravenloft-user's abandoned file after we had a snafu of claim rights and such.

Wait, actually, I'll have to check and see. Negi is faster, but he may actually be way weaker.

Jumps I'm currently kinda working on.
>Spore (Co-op Project with TopHat but neither of us are really focused on it right now.)
>Star Trek Starship Captain (I have a general idea of what I want to do with this but I don't think I know enough about Trek to make it perfect.)
>Halo Wars (I may not end up getting around to this due to recent IRL issues.)

Settings that I think would make good/interesting jumps
>Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds/Empire At War (Starship command jump similar to LoT)
>Choice of Robots
>Star Wars: Galactic Conquest End Jump
>Need for Speed
>X-Men: Evolution
>DCUO
>Warhammer 40k: Tyranid
>Freelancer
>Old Man's War
>Atlantis: The Lost Empire
>Castle Crashers
>TMNT-[2003]
>Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
>Generic Alien Invasiion
>Phineas and Ferb
>Chalk Zone
>Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
>Spiderman-[1994]
>Duck Dodgers
>Eclipse Phase
>Series of Unfortunate Events
>Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld
>The Secret Show
>Saw
>King of the Hill

But then again, the magic boost should be roughly on par with the physical boost, so you'll probably still be better off taking Thousand Master if you have Unified Focus, since you'll still get physical buff and the magical one.

Only in the weeabo animu splats.

You have my vote for OMW, DUck Dodgers, and Leviathan

>Dragon Quest/Warriors Series
>Honor Harrington
I know those two are currently being worked on.

Thread 1000 is coming up fast, isn't it?

Well when we keep burning through threads because of shitshows.

Isn't Leviathan already being worked on? Or is that a different Leviathan?

Gloryhammer
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Laboratory
Lilo&Stitch
Toy Story
The Culture
Moar D&D. Eberron, Pathfinder, Council of Wyrms, Underdark. (Assuming those aren't being worked on, I heard /something/ on the first two long ago)

>Spore (Co-op Project with TopHat but neither of us are really focused on it right now.)
I'm sad now. But atleast its still coming one day.

>>The Secret Show

HELL FUCKING YES!!!!!!! I'm finally going to find out what The secret thing is! or I am more likely going to wind up Having stolen 3650 decoy secret things,But it does sound awesome.

Jumps I'm working on:
-Warframe
-Black Crusade

Settings I want to see Jumps of:
-Atlantis: The Lost Empire
-Xenogears/Xenosaga
-Battle of the Heavens
-Darkwing Duck
-Aberrant despite the absurd horseshit that would come from it, lorewise and gameplay wise
-Errant Story but once again, holy shit all the drama from it
-Prince of Persia
-Legend of the Wulin
-Legend of the Five Rings
-Kamen Rider Gaim

>Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Loved that movie as a kid, definitely has potential for cool stuff

>-Kamen Rider Gaim

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I would love to see one for the DC Animated Film Universe.

>OMW
How was the 3rd book i that series? I lost interest at the introduction when John and Jane were playing house.

Is it the Leviathan set in alternate history biopunk/diesel punk WW1? Because that's the Leviathan I'm talking about.

Machine Hearts
Legends of the Wulin
Feng Shui
Dogs in the Vineyard
Savage Worlds, any setting.
Paranoia
Ars Magicka
Gamma World
Seventh Sea
13th Age
Dungeons the Dragoning

C'mon guys, we're Veeky Forums. Have you forgotten the face of your father?

Speaking of Black Crusade, how's that coming along?

How was the 3rd book *in that series?

>Is it the Leviathan set in alternate history biopunk/diesel punk WW1? Because that's the Leviathan I'm talking about.
Nope. The WoD splat. Sorry, I guess?

Too late, user. If someone makes a jump of it, I will engage in plans.

So many plans.

Valdis Story & it's sequel Abyssal City would be cool jumps.

In progress:
>Rome (TV Series)
>Reign of Fire (2002 Movie)
>Blue Bloods

Planning:
>Wing Commander
>Marvel Gauntlet

Would do:
>BOF 1 & 2
I know that BOF 3 and 4 are being worked, if 1 and 2 are free once I've cleared out more of my backlog I'll take a crack at them if no one else has.

Brows, lemme ask you some questions: How much slower does "Zombie" from Killer Instinct make you? How would that even work on a ghost or non-undead? Do undead/cyborg/whatever forms become alt-forms post-jump?

>Zombie (100 cp, Free Undead): You used to be human- Until you died, that is. Not letting that stop you, you came back as some sort of undead creature, such as a Skeleton, a Ghost, a Zombie, a Mummy, et cetera. Basically any undead creature is fair game, but no matter what you call yourself the result is the same. This form can no longer die through aging, and benefits from supernatural durability and strength. You also have an incredibly unsettling laugh that can give pause to even the bravest of warriors. You can still be destroyed, however, so don't go thinking you're invincible, and you're not as fast as you used to be- Rigor Mortis is a bit of a bitch.

Jumps I'm working on:
League of Legends (obviously)
Spider Riders (kind of on the backburner right now)
Neko Atsume (same)

Jumps I'd like to see made:
Professional Wrestling
Re: Zero

The other Final Fantasies like 1 through 5
Exalted in various forms
A real WWE jump

Senk -Zesshou Symphogear question
if I take the capstone booster does it apply to all symphogear I have purchased for myself?

>A real WWE jump
FUCKIN
HOW ISN'T THIS ALREADY A THING

Veritas
The Breaker
Re:Monster
666 Satan
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Beyond Good & Evil
His Dark Materials
Tales of Zestiria
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Star Ocean
.Hack
Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Donkey Kong 64
Men in Black
s-CRY-ed
Xenosaga
Guild Wars
EVE Online
EverQuest
The Secret World

I don't think any of these are claimed.

Everything feels a bit stiff while you're in undead form, like the air is thicker than usual. Yes, your undead form becomes an alt-form post-jump.

>Neko Atsume

Hang on what? could you please elaborate on how that is going to work

Any way to wank podding someone in a jump where I have an amnesia drawback?

I'm working on a Moon Hunters jump. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who wants that, though.

>Spider Riders

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm working on Shadow Warrior

I'd like to see a Top Cow Comics jump. (Witchblade, The Darkness, Angelus, etc.)

Keep a journal or something in the warehouse or have somebody else remind you?

I think Ryse: Son of Rome of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor could be interesting jumps.

Maybe for Ryse -- I haven't actually played it, just seen trailers. And ME: SoM isn't canon to LotR before anyone says it can't be done.

Experience cat.

>Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
I would definitely abuse meta to yoink the cool stuff from that bastard of an MC.

Don't be. It's a common title.

It's just a suggestion, don't get your hopes up.

>Darkwing Duck
Someone said they were going make this a while ago. Whatever happened to them?

Also, what's Aberrant?

>Marvel Gauntlet
?

>Powerpuff Girls
>Dexter's Laboratory
I've always thought these two could be combined, or at least have a crossover drawback since they share some of the same elements like the superfriends.

>The Culture
Would this include an option to become a giant spaceship?

You're thinking of Leviathan the tempest I think,

>Warhammer 40k: Tyranid

Filthy bugs not supporting the glorious Necron empire in it's plight to cleanse the universe.

>Everything feels a bit stiff while you're in undead form
Oh reeaaaaaaaly...

Sauce?

The original user who claimed Darkwing Duck had their house catch fire and burn down because of a drunk sibling with fireworks.

They relinquished the claim.

Isn't Star Ocean literally a simulation though and not actually real?

That explains nothing!

It's a simulation that achieved sentience, so kind of. You can break out of the sim into the real world though, so yay?

No. Never say that again.

Aberrant is a White Wolf game. Quantum powers, it's a setting where supers can actually change the world.

Still got the outlined plans, gonna start right on it when I finish Warframe, which I'm doing right now. Do you want to see BC's intro text?

>>Marvel Gauntlet
>?
There's an arc that I've always felt would make a good gauntlet. I'm still up in the air about whether or not I'll do it, but the more I think about it the more I like the idea.

It explains everything that needs explaining.

>I've always thought these two could be combined, or at least have a crossover drawback since they share some of the same elements like the superfriends.
I feel like they have enough that they could be done as two jumps. But yes, a crossover drawback would work well. Like the continuity drawbacks in Star Wars and 40k and whatnot.

>Would this include an option to become a giant spaceship?
While ridiculously awesome... If you tried to make it work you'd have to limit it a lot, or make it /really/ expensive with probably mandatory drawback. Minds are fucking ridiculous.

Working on:
>In Nomine
>Universal Monsters

Would like to see:
>All the unclaimed WoD splats
>The unclaimed MtG settings
>.hack
>Sonichu
>Tails Gets Trolled
>Dominions
>Mighty Max
>Shakespeare
>Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
>Romance of the Three Kingdoms
>The Bible
>Mythbusters
>Nobilis Endjump

Do you become a cat? Do you collect cats? Both?

My Google-fu tells me it's "Bubuki Buranki".

Jumps I'd like to see made:
Impossible "Never Ever" Suggestions
>Chain Chronicle
>Granblue Fantasy
>Road to Dragons

Saner Suggestions
>GOTCHA FORCE
>Codename STEAM
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
>Solatorobo
>Fire Emblem Radiant Duology (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn)
>Dragon Quest (Any of them)
>Advance Wars
>Metal Armor Dragonar

>Sonichu
Maybe don't go there.

>Tails gets trolled
Is there even enough material there to make a jump?

>The Bible
YEAH NO LET'S NOT GO THERE

>Mythbusters
Yes. Let's go there.

Speaking of Warframe. How does Mindful Transference work if you need the Transference Pod to remote control your Warframe? Can you just move around in the pod?

If I acquire more Warframes through theft or replication, would I be able to control five of them at once with capstone-boosted Mindful Transference?

>spoiler
YES!

Change the Bible to Zoroaster and you've got a decent setting.

Oh right Brows how are you feelin about the KI roster?

Eyedol looks kinda fun if not blatantly wierd and wacky

I'd like an actual Greek Mythology jump.

...Oh yeah, right, I somehow forgot that happened.

Could it possibly be an end jump? Quantum powers and the idea of not being bogged down by standard superhero universe rules sounds fun.

>it's a setting where supers can actually change the world
For the worse, if we're going by Aeon. I think that would be a big challenge for an Aberrant jump, conveying the metaplot in a way that A. Is comprehensible and B. Doesn't make the jumper's actions feel pointless. Though if it could be done, punching Divis Mal in his smug face would be an AMAZING experience.

The Bible is magical realm as fuck and lewd jumps aren't tolerated here anyway.

As long as the person who makes it isn't a Fedora or a Thumper I'd love to Jump into biblical times. You can't tell me you wouldn't want to wander the desert with the Tribes.

DUCK DODGERS please

I'm being intentionally vague.

Yes.

We should instead have Bible Black jump. It is SFW

It's not really quantum superpowers, it's the soft sci-fi standard of explaining anything that defies what we know of physics as being "quantum mechanics". It's all standard superhero abilities, the quantum thing is just technobabble.

Danke

Did someone ever claim Kill Bill?

Is it possible to learn how to use the other spin techniques in JoJo eventually if you only buy one of them?

Might be able to take a crack at Dragon Quarter.

>48409483
I've got a WIP I poke at occasionally. I won't keep anyone else from taking it, though. As long as you do better than that parody which someone else tried.

I agree that sounds like fun.

This though, Angra Mainyu is way more threatening than Satan at the very least.

Well, that's the whole thing. We have enough arguments around here without bringing religion into the mix, and anyone who even tries to approach the subject would have to treat it like a volatile plutonium bomb. It would have to be treated so carefully, I wouldn't even trust any of the veteran jumpmakers with it. Hell, I wouldn't trust myself with it.

Granblue Fantasy should totally be a thing though. I want it to at least.