What is the most SJW liberal Tumblrtard RPG?

What is the most SJW liberal Tumblrtard RPG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM#t=31
forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?244590-This-is-the-Wraeththu-review-you-ve-been-waiting-for
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
youtube.com/watch?v=5VFfz0WMziU
youtube.com/watch?v=mhN93rFZuJs
youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8
youtu.be/59LQw9bKeJ8?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
youtube.com/watch?v=jKB1vQSIfRg
drivethrurpg.com/product/165441/Bellum-Maga
forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/review-bellum-maga.26367/
youtube.com/watch?v=-kwQHVOTRVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we're going off the game devs themselves then Fate, as much as I hate to admit it.
Alternatively anything Onyx Path has done since they split from what was White Wolf

Whatever your favourite system is.

Gang Rape

There was a thread about some rpg a few hours ago, Bellum Maga I think, that should be along those lines. Then again I don't actually know any others that would qualify.

muh games as art
muh rape culture

Wait, what?

Fate's devs are absolute tools. Paizo and Wizards are pretty bad too, but the beautiful thing about RPGs is it's really easy to segregate your games from the developers' agendas.

The only games which OP's questions are probably small, crowdsources games mechanically built around specific issues like gender identity or some shit, and which no one's actually played.

This thread can go nowhere good.

Honorable mentions to Blue Rose and Eclipse Phase

Take your pick.

This is just one of many. I don't have images to the others.

I have no idea what I just read.

The problem with SJW bullshit is that it can appear anywhere and corrupts everything it touches by turning things that used to be purely extrinsic into symbolic "statements" that have to be carefully evaluated using thinking tools that they think they understand but don't. They don't go invent SpecialSnowflakeBall, they create shitpost articles with titles like "Is the Full-Court Press Feminist?"

Seems like a pretty cringy game desu

Sorta like ?

It is hard to say that there are RPGs that aren't, but I would say Pathfinder or WoD (With shit like Beast).

How do you play a 'freeform game?'

Are there dice?

How does this work?

I'm thinking that those work less like actual games and more like support groups, especially the ones with 9-15 players.

Essentially you're paying for a setting splatbook.

For a EuroLARP it's surprisingly good. It plays with some meta-narrative about what parts of a story "belong" to which storytellers in an interesting way.

The problem I have with it is that it's not really a game so much as a super-risky therapy activity. If actually played it's an almost certainty that it's going to dig up feelings and issues people may not realize that they have and the odds that the people present will have any actual training in handling that is, frankly, really goddamn unlikely.

Then why call it a 'game' at all?

To help people who need a support group and/or therapy, but don't want to admit that they need it. So give them the help they need while disguising it as something else.

Or as we like to call it stateside, "felony malpractice"

Use of roleplay in therapy has been a thing for a while now holmes, far too late to get your panties in a bunch over it now.

Eclipse Phase at least has a neat setting.

The Kill Yourself RPG

I thought Eclipse Phase was just Weird Future Shit, should I be worried?

Fate, Pathfinder, and Eclipse Phase have all hopped on the tumblr pandering bandwagon.

Pathfinder sadly.

It's more the devs than the game itself. The devs have turned full SJW to the point they will ban people from their forums for using "wrong" gender pronouns.

It shouldn't be too hard to use the Apocalypse world system for an RPG about triggers and confronting privilege.

In fact, call it Triggers and Transgressions.

Your classes are based on what minority group you're in. So you could play a black person, with subclasses of sister or brother.

Community Managers were a mistake.

This has a disturbing ammount of potential.

Monsterhearts

You know, I don't think her games are shit because of their subject.

I don't think they're shit because of their format.

I really don't think that they're shit because she wrote them!

I think that, at the least, the latter two are shit because NINE TO FIFTEEN PLAYERS? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

also they sound really gay baka

I get the distinct feeling you haven't actually read that pdf.

Nope.

didn't one guy make a post telling people not to play the game if they hold certain opinions?

When a PDF has a cover like that you just know whatever's inside is not going to be worth your time. Even if it's a parody.

You're right, it's not worth anyone's time--because most of the mongoloid red-pillers in this thread would agree with it.

That was actually an interesting read, not what it sounded like.

It involves body swapping, so l can see a bit of it, having gender identity and sex seperate makes sense.

sure, but what about the white cishet christian libertarian boogeymen?

Yup.

Trying to apply stuff like this to games is kind of goofy, you can't always read the authors' intent, and the people moderating on forums aren't always people who shared the intent of the authors.

I do agree that the jovians are hamfisted, I didn't notice as much of the Cishet though, or white. I might be remembering wrong

It isn't. It's just a long, boring essay where the writer pontificates on why social justice in games is important but nevertheless moot because no one will ever agree on what should or should not be abstracted into game rules.

I think the general agreement is that anything that mentions any minorities the reader doesn't think should be mentioned is considered SJWish.

Pathfinder seems like a pretty standard fantasy RPG. If we were talking something like the Inner Sea setting maybe, but the system is setting-agnostic.

I don't understand why things like Pathfinder and Fate are on this list. Sure, the developers may be SJWs, but the games are setting-agnostic.

>Whatever the true story, colour and other superficial racial markers still identify someone as an outsider and as competition and so racial prejudice can combine with other – sometimes genuine – concerns about immigration, terrorism and ideological differences to create a potent mix.

>While individuals may defy stereotypes many people will meet some or many aspects of a stereotype and cultural standards and stereotypes tend to exist for a reason and also tend to be enforced by that culture

This really isn't what a neckbeard would expect from the name and cover, its even downright sensible in places, all though admittedly overall kinda pointless.

Eclipse Phase or Beast.

What I don't get is why they thought letting the gang rapists have theme songs would help people take their game seriously. I know mine would be youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM#t=31

Let me tell you all about WRAETHTHU. A game in which all the PCs are mutated alien bishonen whose dicks have been replaced with sea anemones. They spend their time hunting down evil cishets to either rape them to death by ejaculating acid into their anus, or forcibly convert them into more tentacle-dicked monsters.

forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?244590-This-is-the-Wraeththu-review-you-ve-been-waiting-for

Its not supposed to be a kickass theme song or a witty joke, its supposed to be a metaphor for the abuse taking place. Which is fucking stupid, how many people are just going to be able to jump on their phone and whip out a good "metaphor for my imagined sexual abuse" song? Its either going to be a pop song that people can relate to or its going to be something no one has heard and therefore have no connotations. Its just indicative of the terrible writing that plagues this piece of shit.

I'd go with this
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

This is the one. The archetype of SJW horseshit. As a spider can be a perfect spider achieving the height of its nature, so this is perfect SJW crap. If you're feminist, lesbian, dedicated to worshiping the Goddesshead, and fighting the Patriarchy under the GamesMistress, this is your steaming pile of goo.

Oh my god.
It's an entire race of Mary Sues.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>people saying Pathfinder
Games you don't like =/= SJW bait
Just because it's easy for low-functioning autists from Tumblr to latch onto doesn't mean they pander to them. Learn the difference.

Except since everyone knows that and associates it with edgy teens the result is not something that adds to the desired effect but makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

Mine is this

youtube.com/watch?v=5VFfz0WMziU

youtube.com/watch?v=mhN93rFZuJs
I'm going to hell.

I've heard people say that the Inner Sea has "SJW ethics."
What?
Yes, I suppose most of the countries that use slavery are depicted as Evil, but what the fuck did you expect? It has it's problems, but it's not some sort of feminist propaganda.

>singing in the rain
>I'm singing in the rain
>what a glorious feeling I'm
>*kick kick*
>happy again

youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8

Let's go for some serious Lyrical Dissonance here.

youtu.be/59LQw9bKeJ8?t=13

Correct.

On paper, Transhuman Studios believe that control over one's own body is one of the most basic rights inherent to a sentient being. If you want to be an octopus, you should damn well get to go be an octopus. The factions in their setting who oppose total morphological freedom are invariably cast as hidebound antagonists- either total luddites from the Jovian Junta, or ruthless capitalists from the Planetary Consortium who want you to have to buy sixteen different DLC before you're able to reproduce.

But again, that's theoretical. If you dare suggest on their forums that, say, baby boys shouldn't have their genitals mutilated without their permission, you're looking at a permaban for "MRA propaganda".

You're right. Depicting slavery as evil is English propaganda.

All this thread has really done for me so far is remind me how much that song kicks ass.

There's only one option for a rape jingle.

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Well, unless you want a pedo priest. Then you need the subclass jingle.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKB1vQSIfRg

They're more Anarchists with a "golly fucking gee I can't wait for science to fix everything!" side then they are SJWs.

They don't take kindly to any sort of criticism, though.

That seems like a non-sequitur.

Just to clarify, the fact that we are making a game of the "pick your rape song" shows how terribly written Gangrape is right?

It really is great.

More specifically, how stupid it is for a RAPIST to have a theme song, but yeah.

drivethrurpg.com/product/165441/Bellum-Maga
>was $24.99
>now $2.50
It's like the feminist version of WtA. Only with a really shit cover.

>drivethrurpg.com/product/165441/Bellum-Maga
Holy shit that actually looks like a parody cover.

anyone got the pdf?

>The main enemy is called "The Serpent"
Real subtle.

I dont really Use the forums, so perhaps I havent seen the worst of it. The setting itself is pretty awesome but could use a bit more even treatment.

Isnt the serpent generally associated more with femininity?

I haven't seen much of that. Maybe I'm just an idiot, though.

>NOOOoooo stop having fun!

And yet it still manages to be the most subtle thing there.

Do you have the PDF?
Plz user help a dude out

Got as far as the introductions, found buzzwords beyond comprehension, and stopped. Started again- Gang Rape is pretty SJW but for a fair enough cause, so that's not bad, but the other one... what the fuck even is it? A faciliator of..? How do you even? Aren't freeform games usually free of such strict concrete themes and plot threads? What the flying fuck.
The fuck-train continues. I didn't spot any early buzzwords but I got far less into it than the other two above. This kind of shit is up to the GM, really- and honestly, for most settings, it's a detriment. If you're the kind of person who isn't a flaming asshole who will make the game all about you and your various problems, you'll try to force it anyway, and if you're not, you're capable of having an intelligent discussion with the GM about how to work within the setting and other players.

Fuck no. Actual people like this are truly scum-of-the-earth, worse than people who think that individual emotional appeal should be taken over hard statistical fact, worse than people who still think vaccines cause autism, worse than most things short of severe felonies. You all know why. At least the Nazis didn't pretend to have the Jew's best interests in mind.

I might be wrong too, But the characters seem to be witches or something, and if its "The Patriarchy" they are fighting then I would imagine they use "Mainstream Religion" to oppress and shit. The Serpent gave Eve the forbidden fruit and all that. of course, thats probably not what they are going for so whatever.

CAR LESBIANS

CAAAAAR LESBIANS

"The enemy of all life on Earth, the Serpent has waged war against the life force of our planet, the mother goddess Gaia, for millennia. Using the weapons of ignorance, greed and hate it has turned humans against each other, polluted the world and threatens us daily with our own destruction."

>Using the weapons of ignorance, greed and hate
>weapons of ignorance
>ignorance

And this is why people can't take crazy SJWs seriously. They blame their ignorance on others.

I might be in the minority here, But I Believe that people have the right to have moderation to discussion on websites that they own and stuff. Now I think its a little shitty and hypocritical and ultimately detrimental if overused, but I believe that moderation has some use. You can always go elsewhere for unmoderated discussion.

I'm not sure if the SV review thread is better or worse.
forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/review-bellum-maga.26367/

Car Lesbians isn't SJW, it's enjoyable.

>This kind of shit is up to the GM
Yeah. The whole thing feels pointless because all it does is talk about how its not racist to give a half orc a penalty in dwarftown or that its not sexist to suggest that now and then a male warrior might have trouble taking a female adventurer seriously. Do people really need 50 pages to say that? Is something that simple contestable? Who would call out a GM and be like "nah uh I have 18 charisma" when the GM makes a social role slightly harder due to SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES?

I thought I did but its nowhere to be found in my rpg folder, I must have deleted it, which shows how highly I rate it. From memory its not even intended to be played, its pretty much just going "man you would be an awful person to play this and enjoy it and it would be impossible to actually simulate the trauma of a gangrape anyway" but then it goes ahead and ruins its own point by existing in the first place. Its just wank. At least, that's how I remember it.

>Who would call out a GM and be like "nah uh I have 18 charisma" when the GM makes a social role slightly harder due to SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES?

I mean you say that like there aren't stupid people out there.

But why would you play with them in the first place bro?

Also, this picture.

You're looking for a group and you find a bunch of random people and then one of them reveals themselves to be an idiot mid play.

Happens all the time.

It's kinda silly, but Gang Rape doesn't really work unless everyone is serious about it so the idea is that you'd be equally serious about the music. Personally, I'd go with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kwQHVOTRVY

And The Sun Always Shines on TV is better.

Is anyone going to buy and post this shit, or am I going to have to bite the bullet?

please user

I know, but I felt like posting something that wasn't shit rather than forcing myself to dig through the mountain of diarrhea RPGs that exists to find what OP asked for.

Pretty much a Werewolf the Apocalypse Black Furies game with the serial numbers filed off.