Lewd female models

I'm on the hunt for lewd female models in the 28mm range. Specifically sci-fi but any setting is fine if it's a good base to work with.

Wargame Exclusive put out a range of excellent 40k knockoff minis and many of them are naked/large breasted females.

You guys know of any other sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

ragingheroes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory Kingdom Death mention.
I think Infinity has a few also.

Hasslefree Miniatures
Brother Vinny's

Both have lewd 40K figures and generic Sci Fi stuff. There is of course Infinity, but you only have a couple there with bare titties.

>kingdom death
Good potential here. I'm liking what I see.

>hasslefree
Not bad, I'm not a huge fan of the sculpts though.

>based vinni
Yeah for sure man, he does good work.

>infinity
Nah, a little too clean looking for my liking, have never been a big fan. Definitely prefer models that lend themselves to a more grimdark setting.

Raging Heroes stuff is what you are looking for. While I am sure that many people hate it, they certainly do lewd 40K.

>Raging Heroes
Yes, there is a good amount of lewd here.

Though some of it slightly undesirable...

Not being a dick or anything, but why are you looking for lewd models specifically?

Has KoW released an Amazon faction?
Is Sisters of Battle getting a new codex?

I need to know user.

I have a desire to hot glue something

To be honest user, I should've seen it from a mile away but I did not expect that answer.

Infinity can do grimdark, they just don't really have the balls to make proper minis for it.

That was not me.

I simply want to build a lewd Necromunda crew. I would never hot glue something I'd painted, that is what anime figures are for.

That's the problem though. You can have all the concept art you want, it doesn't translate to plastic grimdark titties on my painting table.

Svarog miniatures appears to have some solid minis for other lewd seekers.

Anybody else have any other suggestions? This is shaping up to be a pretty decent thread so far, would love to build up a collection of sources for lewd models. Could come in very handy for many users here.

I'm not sure on their scale, but check out Repear Minis Sophies.

Wow, I words worth shit. Let's try that again.

Reaper Minis has a recurring character named Sophie who is often nude or partially nude.

Not bad, but it looks like they only produce Christmas sculpts of her now. Could be a nice gift though :^)

There's this company that basically makes 40k with tits.

But if you want something actually nice, Dark Sword is your friend, although they're on the fantasy side.

You could also try looking through Figone's catalogue; they're a webstore with miniatures from several different companies.

Cheers will look into that.

Anyone else know of any more manufacturers of lewd models? Some great suggestions so far. Will hopefully be compiling these for the use of others.

Not exactly lewd but statuesque miniatures have some.

Now I want some Brother Vinny's to put on top of my SoB tanks and the wheel prisoners as deamonhost

god those are awful models

>Barefoot battle sister

got anymore info my man?

They really are.
My FLGS started stocking them, that's how I know of their existence.

I am very happy that GW is rebooting Necromunda myself after being turned off from their main games, and am hoping that people actually play it.

Has Infinity actually done any nude or partial nude figures?
At all?
As far as I can tell it's all skintight catsuits and breast-plate.

Aside from this one (which is mostly the paintjob), I don't think so.

ragingheroes.com/

I love that company

A couple of their models have open chests, but there is nothing else beyond skin-tight body suits.

Yes.

Though in her defense that's underwear and meant to be worn while piloting a TAG.

Add some Blood Angels Wings and bam! Seraphim Squad.

I am almost certain the sculptor can doo better than those tits.

Some of the ayyliums are pretty risqué,
the Morat Hunter and the Speculo Killer both run around in buttless chaps.

Aleph can also get kinda lewd if you count robot nudity.

>assless chaps
aren't all chaps assless?

Suffering needs to exist to allow joy to exist

Have you seen the rack the Kazak volunteer has?

Let's up the ante here. Anyone know of some real THICC lewd models?

Kingdom Death has some I think.

Warth of Kings has some truly great thick girls.

No joke huh? This one looks promising. THICC AF

Will probably need some work for 40K, but would make a good base for a kinky cultist. Just cut off the hands and replace them with proper weapons.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. I suspect removing that shield would require some sculpting to repair the glove on the arm, but that and simple head swap could yield big dividends here.

>Has conversion potential to be Maneater Mildred from the Souls franchise with all that THICC

Part of me wants to have this model on a dozen blade of my tank. Without the wheel.

So thats how they make Bonewheel skellys

Anyone know if that shield is a seperate piece?
I see potential for Oni conversion.

God, I got so frustrated with that game.
Loved the Berserk-esque vibe, but pretty much every female model either had her tits out or some stupid boobwindow cut into her armor.

I mean, I get it for the pin-ups, but why ruin the tone you got going by shoving cheesecake into everything?

Why did you even come into this thread user? You knew what was in here...

If Korean MMO's have taught me anything, it's that boobs sell well. Very well. The game still has fantastic non-cheesecake miniatures you could use for other games as well.

I don't mind lewd models.
Image relates: It's meant to be fun and cheesecaky and succeeds.
I just get frustrated when people want to have their dark and serious setting, but still feel the need to shove T&A in there.

I bought the Owl Knight (or whatever it's name is).
Not sure if I'll be up to the task of painting it ...
I thiink I would care if the guy wasn't so good at sculpting; makes wonder what could have been.

I have a few hundred dollars worth of KD minis I haven't even touched yet because I don't want to fuck up those expensive models.

Juan Diaz' Slaanesh stuff was pretty great.

Anyone have any undead girls?
My donut steel necrons have a female Cryptek, and I don't particularly like the "paint a regular girl silver" approach.

I like quite a lot of the hasslefree stuff myself.

Mmmm noice. Maybe I should spend more time looking through their catalogue.

I bought the Kabuki Bug Hunter when she was released and didn't even realise her tits were out I just liked the leg armour so much.

That particular one is 40mm but the 28mm Kalee's aren't too bad either in my opinion.

In general I would say their range of modern "apocalypse survivors" are their best range but some of the fantasy and scifi stuff is good.

The quality is crazy good though, being a small company they have ridiculously high quality control down to the mould lines being almost invisible.

I feel this would genuinely look better with a sportsbra; still cheesecake but badass.

Hasselfree Free has the reocurring character Libby, based on the sculptors own wife.
She's rather thick but I think the most nude you'll get is a bikini.

What is she, an American stripper? What's with the tape over the nipples?

Will check it out again now.

Don't worry my man, I am already aware of Libby and her different flavours. Didn't know it was his wife though. Is she thicc irl too?

Space Rusaders?

I have a box of those, they're about as Tall as daemonettes, just THICC. I'm going to use them as Fiends.

I have the starter set for their faction, and the two arms are separate (the gloves is where the hand piece ends, so near elbow), as well as the mask.

Sweet, thx.

Relic Knight has got some nice female models.

Personally I like the way the rules are written but the collective wisdom of Veeky Forums has declared it broken so... Yeah.

I hope you're not trolling.

The 'C' in 'Crusaders' is stylized.

It's rather minor cleavage, and it's so laughably easy to "fix" the female armor kits that have it by either painting an undershirt, just sculpting the area to an even material, or even just gluing a bit over it to obscure it.

Even then, it's way more tame than typical MMO schlock.

..Doesn't the game have a coat made out of dicks?

Not at all?

You might be thinking of the Satan models, who are not part of the KDM game.

Yeah, apart from the Giant Murdertits and the Tripple Deluxe 50lbs of Thicccc Hips, it's pretty easy to fix.

I wonder if we'll ever reach a point where sculptors make faces that actually look female.

Dunno what you're complaining about son.

I just found on Miniature Market on sale. Bought the last 3 boxes, gonna make some fucken THICC sluts.

From what distance? The things that differentiate human male and female faces are actually quite subtle, and can easily blur together even when you're standing right next to a real person (eg crossdressers who don't use make up).

To get something that triggers the "this is female" part of a human brain on a tiny miniature, proportions have to be somewhat exaggerated and cartoonish. Otherwise you just don't get the necessary detail across to the human eye.

She's wearing a sports bra.

That's partially true.
Another trick sculptors can pull off, is softer features on females faces against sharper ones on the males.
The "manface" lots people complain on GW models is called on by the sharp edges and thick jaw.

user, do youz know what a bra is?

>Brother Vinny's
>Russian guy
>Slave Ukranian girl

I laughed more than I should.

"Ahh, we have a load of power armor but- Ahh."
>"But what? Spit it out."
"There's no chest pieces."
>"... Shit."
"Yeah"
>"Well, we have to sell them to someone."
"Mm. The quartermaster of the Inquisition owes me a huge favor."
>"Get in contact."

You are now my best friend.

It has improved IMO, and the releases aren't bad anymore like they were during the Kickstarter.

If that's the case, I'd like more androgynous, non-square jawed neutral heads that can go as both male or female, because holy shit, most "exaggerated to look female" heads look like complete shit.

yeah they make pretty sweet models

just a few miniatures from Mierce Miniatures.
Some more lewd than others.

Painted up a box of them as Bloodletters and they look sweet on the TT. Got more of a kick out of washing all those pasties and thongs than I expected - maybe I missed a vocation?

>power armor
>exposed tits and midriffs

Seriously? I love it!

Post it dude, I'm kinda curious how the miniatures ended like.

Any of you know if Maidenhead Miniatures is actually a reputable place?

I own some of their stuff. A bit crude in both senses of the word. The sculpting is rather old school Perry, and the Light Centyrs I own are all suffering from varying degrees of muff gape.

>>playing the bone flute.

Eh, I get you, thanks for the info. Might still grab some of them just for the novelty.

Stick to the ones with more armor

What about BDSM/bondagey ones? I know about Brother Vinni already

You'll find a little of that at Hasslefree, though mostly in their LE stuff.

LE?

Add some crazy annd boom slannesh space marines

LE? Lewl Elves?