GUYS!!! AND GALS!!!

GUYS!!! AND GALS!!!

Hurry, talk about elves!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldbuilding/comments/4nt5og/question_a_question_about_female_elven_anatomy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humans with pointy ears are the best Elves. Prove me wrong.

Elves are for breeding!

Elves are a race from mythology that are popular in RPGs.

First for genocidal religious extremist elves!

Pretty Humans with pointy ear elves are best.

>Elves
>Anything but humans and light elementals, I mean, angels.

If I could form a face that wasn't a mixture of disgust and disappointment, I would. Just to change into it quickly and then look at you all heretics with disgust and disappointment.

>light elementals, I mean, angels
How Christianized.

>replying to something like this
This thread had a chance.

Best basis for an elf. Prove me wrong.

It's an elfwank thread. It was stillborn.

As much as I hate Tolkeinized Elves as a trope, they kick absolute ass in LotR.

An elf told me once the he would teach me the secrets of the arcane. I agreed and he said that he will go home and fetch his items and implements.

Its been 10 years. Should i be worried?

I Often enough I get the feeling that "Tolkienized" elves aren't really Tolkien elves at all.
>Tolkiens elves are all treehuggers!
Well, they like nature, but they are moreso fascinated by the sea. And build great cities.
>They are all archers!
Actually, when they are about to get really serious they will fight in close combat.
>They are just flawless and pure! So boring!
Kinslaying

It's almost like Veeky Forums's idea of elves comes from memes based on bastardizations.

over sized penises and getting killed by a flaming sword?

>black elf male
>white elf female
for what purpose?

Upward ears >>>> dagonal ears >>>>> shit > flat ears

Here's what elves look like in my campaign.

Tolkien Elves are straight up better than any of their knockoffs, though I like Warhammer Fantasy elves

In my setting, the continent of note was previously divided between the two great powers of humans and elves.

Elves won the great war against their human rivals about 10 years before the campaign started, which was a pretty harsh toke for the primarily Zarus-worshipping kingdom they conquered.

I call it Elfpartheid

I thought about their "le declining" thing... Maybe fluff them as "predecessors" losing their battle against the new climate? Or only a handful of those that became fit for the new world?

Neat.

Elves don't evolve, they just make more subraces.

Where the hell are his hands?
Is this a sword? Is it behind him or in front?

I just need an excuse that makes a little bit of sense... Why do they live and reproduce so slowly? Controlling unstable Fae part of them?

You can see his left hand, it's the one with the transparent feathers on it.

In my setting, elves are actually plants. They grow from special vines originally planted by the Fey, and are animated by magic. They live long, slow lives, and only reproduce when the vines bud, which takes centuries.

More settings need thicc elf

You need to end yourself.

How thick you like em?

>Look at those disgusting nerds, pretending to be human programmers and accountants

Can you help me remember? There was this one setting in which the elfen sub-races change depending on their surroundings, but the name escapes me.

Should this be true?
reddit.com/r/worldbuilding/comments/4nt5og/question_a_question_about_female_elven_anatomy/
>I wanna apologize in advance if any of this sounds unprofessional or if I get some things wrong. I'm definitely not a genius on these things considering I'm male.

>So in my world, elves are slender. And when I mean slender, I mean the average elven body type is very thin (obesity in elves can happen though, along with bulking up and curving, though it takes more work than it does for humans).

>Now, one thing I noticed a lot in fantasy is the trend of making women as busty as possible. So, I wanted go reverse that in my elven population. Therefore, elven women are incredibly flat chested. There is substance enough to differentiate from boys but barely. Now, the breasts are important to us because they feed our children and are storages of fat that produce milk. We generally have 2-3 children within at least 10 years and after that we don't really feed anyone.

>Well, what if we only had 2-3 kids within a 10 year range of timeā€”and then continued on living 200 years afterwards? I am trying to find a logical reason, other than just being designed that way, as to why elven women would have such flat chests. Is there? Or does none of that have any correlation to breast size at all?

>Edit: This is slightly related, but what about males? Is there any correlation of penis size to body fat? I'm thinking elven microdicks might've been the reason why breeding between humans and elves never took place in my world

>Therefore, elven women are incredibly flat chested.
>elven microdicks
>73 comments

Slav elves are better

It's still a mystery to me why you spam that shit all the time.

Was your setting actually designed to make Veeky Forums irate?

Don't mind me, best elf coming through

Also a good one

I thought high fat correlated with small dicks.

Come on guys! Help me out!

This is my elf reference.

What I would give to be able to grab onto those horns while looking deep into that elf's eyes before snapping off each horn and sinking them into her eye sockets, reveling in the soft squishy sound and in her shrieks of horror and agony.

Relevant monastery?

Do elf boys look like boys in Ancient Greece?

I don't see any reason why they should.

Would you mate with milf elves?

how is it possible for a woman to have no figure what so ever?

It happens man. One of my friends has a decent rack but hips like a guy.

FUCKING ELVES THIS IS ORC TERRITORY, GO AWAY

We're not bothering anyone Mr orc.

There was not a single orc in that. I feel cheated.

I bet you don't even play traditional games.

>tfw your only hope to get a gf is to trick an elf that is curious about humans because all the human women are repulsed by you

If human women are repulsed by you elf women will be ten times more.