Drawthread: Perfectionist Edition

Previously On Drawthread: Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

fotor.com/app.html#!module/collage/tool/ClassicTemplate
my.mixtape.moe/drfjsl.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is requesting fanart of something okay?
Like if I liked goblins and wanted to request art of the characters or something?

Rehosting this request.

Posting anchor for artist working on this.

Bumping from the dead thread, I'd like to request my character for an upcoming game of Aberrant.

She is a relatively tall, slender young woman, around twenty years of age - although she looks younger than she is, maybe 17 years old or so. She has gentle features, and maintains a constant, close-lipped smile as much as she can (she hates opening her lips, since her mouth is lined with layers and layers of serrated teeth). Her skin is pale, her eyes are a silvery blue-grey, and her short straight hair is pure white, with an off-center ponytail draped over one shoulder (top left corner of pic related).

She wears a wide-collared short-cropped light purple short-sleeved keyhole sweater - the bottom ends shortly above her ribcage - on top of a black turtleneck (top right) tucked into deep purple skinny jeans (bottom right). She wears a wide mauve sash around her waist with a segmented black leather belt on top, and a pair of knee-high black leather boots with a chain of purple and pink beads around the ankle of the left boot (bottom left corner of pic related).

If you're curious and/or want to draw it, her Nova powers involve the creation of gaping, tooth-lined portals that she calls "Maws" (think a giant, predatory mouth in midair), that she uses to launch and block attacks, and as a portal-based form of teleportation. If her skin is cut or broken in any way, the wound will invariably be lined with teeth that gnash at the air - and anyone close enough - as the wound regenerates and closes back up.

>Made OP pic
D'Aww... Thank you :3

I think you can request basically anything mostly SFW. Just ask for something, if you want something specific sometimes ref pics help

Hooboy.
I could see why a Veeky Forums drawthread might be appropriate for that. But they might just send you to a /co/ drawthread.
Also, Goblins the webcomic tends to trigger a few folk around these parts.

Migrating my request.

I have a request for a potentially-recurring antagonist for a game, appreciate anyone taking a crack at it.

The basic concept is of a female sharpshooting bounty hunter. I've made a basic reference image.

Physically, this character is not intimidating - fairly slim and waifish, in fact. The pic in the upper left is a rough idea of what I imagine her like facially: not the features of a hardened killer. She wears her hair in a long braid like the pic in the middle left. The expression she wears should be flat, narrow, suspicious, wary.

She is dressed somewhat in the manner of a renaissance-era highwayman - see the pic on the far right. Her coat is shabby, and she wears a badly-beaten-up hat like the one in the upper right rather than a tricorn. The coat should preferably be open enough to show the shirt underneath. She wears knee-high riding boots that are as scuffed and battered as the rest of her outfit.

She wears a bandolier of power charges across her chest, similar to the one depicted in the bottom left. She is armed with a backsword on one hip (center right) and a pistol on the other (in the style of the one on the bottom right). Finally, she should be carrying a renaissance-era flintlock rifle with a leather strap, perhaps with it slung over her shoulder or cradled in her arms.

Requesting soldier girl fighting this monster

Migratin, I'd like to request a pic of a combat-body in a sci-fi setting I'm working on. The principle is that humans have transcended their bodies, becoming beings of code (if you've ever read the fic Transcendent Humanity, that's what gave me the idea) and have since developed synthetic bodies to take on combat roles.

The body in question is a heavy-combat model, based off the female frame for reasons (breasts are in this case ablative armor to protect the AI core, wide hips store more ammunition for the waist-mounted micro-missile launchers like in pic related, etc).

The body type should be similar to the pic in the middle, with synthetic musculature like on the bottom left and a head like the top left. Arms and legs are armored like on the right of the reference pic, and there are two micro-missile launchers attached to her waist like the pic on the middle right. Lastly, her gun is massively oversized for a human of that size, and should look similar to the rifle on the bottom, albeit heavier if possible (think a MEC weapon from X-Com)

Alternatively, wait a bit and post a request describing the characters you want with the source images as reference.
Just don't mention it's fanart unless asked.
I once drew a frat boy version of Link cause I didn't catch what it was at first.

I would like to request a swampy-dryad petting a werewolf.

It might be a little difficult but I need to someone the protag girl from a game I plan to do. She would have the proportions like Juvia Lockser (A), a side style haircut (B) but a little longer and in black color, wearing a black shirt with some colors on it (C), a gray jacket like in (D), and slightly ripped jeans similar to (E).

I will be very appreciated if you do it.

Thanks again to whoever drew this. It was the envy of the other players.

Could someone draw this guy for me? He's like an outdoors type.

Here's another picture of him

Hey there drawfriends I have a really cool/odd request!

I was wondering if someone could draw the scene I just posted in another thread (I hope I linked it right)

I was talking to another user who is depressed and I was telling him about a therapeutic technique I've used to overcome my own depression where I picture positive scenes and whatnot inside my head. And it would be really cool and also possibly make him feel better if someone could draw it.

Like what I was hoping for would be a scene or maybe a short comic where an user is contemplating suicide, and he's surrounded by Daemons from the warp who are telling him that his life is never going to get any better and that he should just end it all.

Then The Emperor of Mankind, Optimus Prime, Richard Shapre (and maybe also Batman and Son Goku if you have the time/energy) come charging to the rescue. They cut down the Daemons in hail bullets, energy beams, and sword blades. And then stand before the user and tell him the same sort of thing The Emperor said to me in the scene I described. Then the Emperor offers the user his hand and helps him to his feet. Then Sharpe places a hand on the user's shoulder and says something like "Come on laddie. There's still more of these Daemon bastard to fillet and we can't do it alone. You with us?

And then the focus is pulled back a bit and the user is wearing shining power armour and is carrying a sword in one hand and a bolter in the other. He doesn't say anything, he just grins at The Emperor, and Co. The grin back at him and then they all charge out into the street to do battle with the Daemons and monsters of despair and depression.

Sorry if that all seems a bit silly, or wish fulfilly, or something but I'd really like something like that to look at whenever I feel sad in the future, or if I run into someone else who's depressed and like Veeky Forums related stuff I figure I could show it to them to help cheer them up.

Anybody mind dressing my D&D lady dwarf up in this outfit so I can use her in a Shadowrun game?

Could i get a 1920s Flapper-style succubus please?

She's a NPC in my Mutants and Masterminds game set in the roarin' twenties. The Pcs recently got to know her true identity as a succubus and instead of banishing her they made her a informant

MIGRATIN FROM I'd like to request a bust (chest up) of my character I can print out and put on our table on game night, nothing fancy or detailed tho

She's basically wearing an organic version of pic related sans the helmet, with beetle carapace-like plates on top of it. The proportions should be similar to the nano suit (it IS a big suit and shes a big girl). Her face is scarred badly on the left side (burn scars, half a Glasgow smile, a blind eye, claw marks across her forehead), with dark brown skin, red curls falling down to her shoulders and a prominent nose that's broken in several places.

>tl;dr requesting a 40+yo Indian woman with dyed hair in a medieval nanosuit

Requesting a character for an outbreak deep space setting. He is going to be the muscle of our group, and ship cook, but I'd like him to have a overweight but still muscular look, like old school wrestlers (Sgt. Slaughter, Bam Bam Bigilow, or Big Boss Man for reference.) He is in his mid 40’s the top of his head is balding and he has a stubbly beard like he hasn't shaved in a few days. His clothes are basic consisting of blue denim pants, a plaid tshirt, black boots and his cooking apron. He's wielding a butchers cleaver in one hand and an emergency light in the other.

Tadaaa

OMGILOVEITSOMUCHIWILLCHERISHITFOREVER

You can change pretty much any of the details. The coat could be black meterial like a nightcloak, give it a cool hexagon shape, make it look like black silk or it could just be brown leather.

The uniform underneith could be some kind of blue digital camo, make the pixels quite big if you want. The shoulder pouldrons should be black in that case, or tan, with the number 314 on one side.

The machine pistols might have a silencer.

Could have a bionic eye or some kind of visor over 1 eye, like Vagetas over 9000 visor.

Face has black lines drawn under the eyes in face paint.

Hope this captures your interest.
Hes a Cadian Captain whos regiment has come under the control of a Rogue Trader. Hes motivated by wealth and is a bounty hunter, which is why he wears a fairly unassuming stormcoat (a trick he picked up to avoid sniper fire). Underneith he still has his old officer uniform.

you give me the impression that you like to microwave hamsters

The only thing a microwave is good for is for popcorn. I'd never harm an animal... How rude!

Can we just link the pictures? I have no fucking idea how to crop them onto a random white background

Fish are friends! totally fucking food as well. Also don't worry we love you BB.

I think there is a photo collage maker online where you can do that for you!

fotor.com/app.html#!module/collage/tool/ClassicTemplate

Like this

I honestly just copy-paste the pictures into Photoshop, arrange them on a single slide, group them and then save the group as a new image.

Oh thats super fucking pimping, thank you.

Sorry tgatbI forgot to thank you last night CatZilla, I thank you for drawing him. I just mentioned the eye because I thought I had to explain the character a bit before requesting.

Welcome

And welcome. I don't feel satisfied with him, but maybe you can use him part of your reference or something for someone to make it better for you! Cool request though!

Reposting the Request for my Big Friend that is stuck on a post-apocalyptic World.

Anchoring for Bog Roll, cause he's awesome.

Requesting an image of this guy here trying his best to look like a respectable noble man but not doing so well, wearing cloths that are dirty and don't quite fit right or something like that.

Requesting Rogue/Monk Cook

“I look for spaces between the joints and bones where the thin blade of my knife can move about freely. If I come upon a hard joint, I’ll proceed with caution. I’ll slow down and apply my knife gently along the natural lines of the body. When the carcass comes apart, dropping to the floor like soft mud, I’ll heave a sigh of relief. I’ll feel a sense of satisfaction. I always take good care of my knife.”

- Zhuang Zhou

>autism

WOOOOORRRRRDDDD VOOMMMIITTTTT

Requesting my cleric. He'd have armor like this, but with no helmet, a great sword, red hair and a big red beard. I'd like him putting a bear in a headlock.

I'd like to request some voodoo fairies; tiny little fey women in pristine ruffled white dresses. Perhaps looking a bit sinister, as if they've been spotted preparing some pretty wicked curses and are debating on how to get rid of the unwanted guest.

Or just a picture of one with her voodoo-doll golems.

This is cute until you realize the Satyr is a big-dicked hedonist that is probably perfectly fine with sticking his dong in one of the trees holes.

Keep your magical realm out of the cute.

Requesting the final boss for my game, he has a large muscle mass like the Hulk ref, he is a Blue Oni and his face resembles the mask in the ref , he wears the traditional Samurai leggings and crotch armorehe they both look very old and torn, he also has sharp nails that can pierce concrete with ease.

Oh man the splinters.

The only reason you're bashing this is cause you know that it would give you feels too.

Either that or you're just heretic scum.

Requesting a cleric in Orthodox style robes and hood, adorned with imagery like in the image (specific imagery up to you, but should be esoteric and quasi-magical looking). He wields an ornate morningstar in one hand, and a handful of prayer beads with various icons and items dangling off it. I don't have any pose in mind, please feel free to experiment.

Migrating.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.

Requesting a colorfag's help

If its not too much, could I get this guy colored? I'd really appreciate it. I'll post the scheme in another post

Here's the color scheme.

If you could make some of the lines cleaner/darker, it would be nice, but it is by no means necessary. Thanks!

Hello, I'm pretty much done with the lines. Can you give me a color reference for the characters, please?

wew, noice

Not OR, but that's fantastic so far.

not OR, but ya did real good

just to spite these two

I'll do this my guy. Probably done sometime tommorrow.

Yeah you sure showed me. I'll never funpost again.

Alright, sweet. Thanks

>fulfills autistic request with autistic scribble
Fantastic!

So these were the characters they were based off of. The cleric girls clothes were the basis for my clerics, but he is also blond.

This looks so amazing so far thank you for the hard work you have put into this.

>autism 2.0

Taking two word requests to do tomorrow morning if you're willing to wait

blind princess

bird rogue

Muscular birdman

Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

camel artillery

Awesome. Spite art is always the best kind of art.

dragon milf

I detect subtle differences in quality.

i am really starting to dislike you, tripfag

NSFW
my.mixtape.moe/drfjsl.png

Rock Titan

Eversor is a tyrant.

yes, his reign must come to an end.

Eldrazi Witch.

Listen here you, gone are the days of your oppression, Tyrant.

We shall rise, reclaim what is ours!

i wuv u

WIP for you

A young paladin/knight-like magical fighter who seems partially merged with her magical armor and holy fire magic, holding a greatsword and maybe surrounded by an aura of blue fire. If you know the lord of cinder from Dark Souls, an effect like that with blue embers might be cool.

Her armor should be like on the far left without the helmet- metal plates etched with fire and feather motifs (phoenix or salamander motifs are her thing) and wears blue cloth over armor plates and chainmail. She has a red mantle around her shoulders over the armor and cloth- not like the one in the picture. Her face is sharp, young, angular- she looks driven. Fanatical. Single-minded. Long dark hair, Under the armor, she would look slightly built. Her sword hand has a normal gauntlet, but her offhand looks like the one in the picture- clawed fingers.

Her greatsword could glow white or blue, or just have faint blue fire around it, and the hilt might have feather or salamander motifs. Pose is up to the artist, but she'd be fairly aggressive/fanatical personality-wise.

Thanks in advance if anyone considers this!

Requesting a more updated professional version of this insignia.
Main colors: Tan/golden brown, silver, dark gray.

Taking fully armored enemy requests.

Poof!

Not or but that is adorable

Tried to do an Erte-style thing but didn't really stick with it.

Bigm a best

thanks for the name

Requesting a pic.
World weary knight, in chain mail with red surcoat over it (whatever heraldic device that tickles your fancy on in, in black). Sitting on a rock or tree trunk, one hand on sword (point in the earth), other hand holding a book of fairy tales or some such. Brown hair, gray eyes. Smoking a small pipe (corn cob, or similar. Something not too crazy huge). General battered appearance. Thanks anons

seconding

>that much blank space
crop that image a bit before you post it again, friendo.
might want to shrink/move the image of the sword, too, so that it lines up with the feet of the dark souls character.

Many thanks, friend.

>he says, pretending he won't rerequest

Eldritch Spellcasting Knight

Requesting a D&D Bard, with face and hair like the reference, wearing leather armor with a skirt. She plays a set of pipes and carries a boarding axe couldn't find a good pic but it's like a short flintlock rifle with an axehead under the barrel.

Her pipes are Pipes of Haunting, so some spooky decorations on them would be welcome.

Oh Eversor, I hope you's still around, especially in this thread 'cause I's gots a request for you:

I remember you made these two from like many drawthreads and a few months ago, right? Could you draw something comfy with these two cuddling, or the elf woman kissing the teen boy?

You tried this last thread, begfag begone.

No thanks! I'm glad you liked the original, bud.

Oh no, wether you'd believe me or not. I'm not the OR who requested the images of And frankly I just thought, 'maybe it'd be even better with these two actually cuddling or having some action', sfw action like regular kissing of course. So really, no go? OK then... Let me think of another request instead. Hope you're still here.

I have no intention on rerequesting. That's both in poor taste and rude.

Yo, don't beg. It just makes you look desperate.
?