Counterfeit MTG cards

Anyone know a link to a good site for these?

I would like this as well.

/r/bootlegmtg

Surely eight bears would be 16/16

The bears are fucking. They aren't able to fight effectively.

fair play. quads is truth and what not.

Incorrect, the original "Grizzly BearS" had two bears totalling a power of 2 and a toughness of 2, therefore a single "Grizzly Bear" is a 1/1.

Eight grizzly bears maybe, but we're talking bears.
2/2 for 2.
16/16

If each 2 is a 2/2 then that means the four pairs of two are each 2/2. 2/2 x 4 is, surprise, 8/8.

I have some of these saved from a long time ago

each 2 mana, not each 2 drawings of a bear.

There are four steps altogether

And last but not least. I don't know who made these but they were pretty funny so I saved them with their original names so I could find them again

I also have some edits of real MTG cards that I will post in a moment

i don't get it.

edited flavor text

That's actually a pretty interesting ability. Probably overpowered, but very interesting.

Grizzly Bears are simply the weakest bear.

Shouldn't the mana cost be multiplied times four as well?

fresh OC

Doesn't really work, since you only discard down to your hand size at the end of the turn, at which point you presumably gave used all the mana in your pool.
I guess you could intentionally leave mana unused in your pool to force yourself to discard for delirium or something, but that's pretty niche.

The idea is to keep the mana for next turn, to ramp really hard.

There was a guy on BlackMarketReloaded who made and sold damn good proxies for $25ish a pop. I couldn't tell them apart from the real thing.

>you can make someone who has lost all their rounds win a game against two players currently playing against one another.

That is the part I found most silly.

You're right.

But what about your wife's son?

That's all I got! Hope you enjoyed my dump

made me kek

>I guess you could intentionally leave mana unused in your pool to force yourself to discard for delirium or something, but that's pretty niche.
Someone's never played Belcher. The whole point is to make a comeback when you're down on cards.

My abomination...