Cozy Thread

So, for a while now I've been wanting to do a cozy fantasy game with my friends, no huge epic fights, no great evil controlling everything, just a simple adventure with a little exploring and giving us the chance to all hang out in character. If anyone has any suggestions for campaigns, scenarios, or systems that this would be best for, I'd like to hear.

Also cozy thread and stuff.

I'm not sure that would work out. I prefer to have adventure and danger, then you go to areas that are cozy.

The contrast not only reinforces that the cozy area is safe (which is perfect if I want to do horror since it would subvert the subconscious rule I set, but I normally don't pull that one), but also makes it cozier.

Here's one of my all-time favorites will dump some more later.

I love this one

ah yes, Ms Hugs

Is there anything better than isometric sprites?

a game using said isometric sprites.

What kind of game would that be user?

Over the wall is comfy OSR play, at the level of a village.

Ryuutama is straight up made for comfy adventuring. Check it out.

40k RPGs.

The party is all Necrons.

Absolutely nothing can go wrong.

Provided protocls didn't go batshit during the sleep... Yeah.

Fuck, this makes me want to play FF Tactics again.

I wish there was a tabletop way to play isometric games, but it just doesn't really make much sense does it?

This made me remember an old online game, it was basically a playable pixel art and it was comfy as fuck.
Pic related, it's said game before it's demise.

I looked it up just now. Looks like something that targets the 'silly teen' demographic. If it has been a few years since you played, I wonder if you'd still like it if you went back or if it would best remain a comfy memory.

... Is that dude being raped?

not yet