Bitfinex is insolvent. It's over

No one can withdraw for days. It's over.

Just lost 15K

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bitfinex withdrawal&src=typd
reddit.com/r/bitfinex/
reddit.com/r/bitfinex/comments/7i352v/this_is_how_you_withdraw_from_bitfinex_and_the/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks just withdrew my bch stack from binance

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bitfinex withdrawal&src=typd

Not true i withdrew a couple grand yesterday in LTC its just some coins like btc and eth that have issues withdrawing try xrp or ltc and let it process for hours it took me like 7

I thought the exact same thing op just withdraw alt coins

I tried BTC ETH ETP NEO OMG and XRP all let sit atleast 2 hours.

Big If true

2 hours is not enough it took my withdrawal 7 hours when i did LTC its just that their systems have huge pressure on them after the IOTA pump and some shit broke but trust me if you request a withdrawal in anything other than btc and eth and go to bed you'll wake up to it gone through

reddit.com/r/bitfinex/

it's true.

Dude i saw all the tweets and reddit threads too when i tried to withdraw which scared me shitless but its just that you have to wait longer and not withdraw btc or eth

reddit.com/r/bitfinex/comments/7i352v/this_is_how_you_withdraw_from_bitfinex_and_the/

What about binance?

go to bed with money in anything besides BTC? that's asking to wake up at -30%

Noobfag here. Why does it take so fucking long? anything over 2 hours is absurd.Are they purposfully lagging the system to manipulate markets/traders?

I withdrew 100 ETH 30 minutes ago.

its impossible to contact bitfenex. dont even try there are thousands of people complaiing. I tried to withdraw etheruem but just gunna take the loss. aint even upset

i've never experienced problems like this on poloniex, also, no one here seems to use polo, why is that?

I have 20ETH waiting to withdraw for 60 hours. ABout to have a fuking heartattack

>site lagging from so much traffic
>probably the biggest gains from fees ever
>infolvent

nigga u wat

Same shit happened with mt.goy

Yep, wonder if they ever recovered from the previous hack(s) or if they are covering their losses but haven't been able to. They definitely own spoofy bot.

Can you please tell us about mtgox? How is it similar?

Record amount of traffic, huge gains from fees, then goes bankrupt.

>bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r
nigga, they have 140k btc in their cold wallet. thats over $2b at current prices (sure, they wouldnt be able to get $2b out of it, but its still a fuckload of money).

> 140K BTC
> Unlimited USD with zero third-party audits and reporters under NDA

>Unlimited USD
you forgot a T there, buddy

They are out of money/btc your brainlet, they literally can't pay.

fun coupons. there are days I question it and others thinking fuck it. the risk is lingering until BTFX hands over more information or commits sudoku. the party continues

its gone bro. just take the loss. all the exchanges are fucked besides coinbase.. atleast they are a real company

most likely. if youre holding any substantial amount of coins on bitfinex, you deserve to get fucked. i think its only a question of time when they go under or get "hacked".
the real question is, how much of an impact this will have on btc and alts. im expecting a drop of ~30%, but i really doubt we'll ever see sub-$7000 btc ever again.

Reasonable estimate @7. Should be interesting to see how many new inflows for capital open up over the next few months. If multiple companies/exchanges like Coinbase can scale fast enough it can lower their impact on the market. That is assuming BTFX is expanding at a low rate in comparison. Wouldn't mind a fire sale though.

>guys i dont get it why is this pleb platform that is known to have probelms like this fucking me over ?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP

Every bitfinex fud so far turned out to be false.
I think the reason large withdrawals have larger delays is because internally they require a human worker to ok it for security reasons

If this is true then we should just leave it in there and put it on margin funding. That way at least o get something out of it and increase the probability that the exchange stays up.

I mean if its a choice between nothing and maybe something if i just wait and long some people my money for a bit to get there shit together i dont mind. Are these guys not registered in the USA and therefore liable to civil suit? I got my life savings in this one transaction i was gonn put it cold storage just cause you know. But now it happened and im tjinking ir happened because of paranoia because of to much fuckery. Lets npt wreck the crypto economy before it started. Look even if this is a giant con, do it right do it to big money not wakekuks. Design it so that it redistributes big money. I mean the centralisation of wealth has made the rich an easier target. Or should we build a decentralised distributed exchange. Or was that npt what etherium failed to do? Everyone is all hyped but we dont even have a decentralized exchange. Hpw can a decesntralised economy work within a centralised framework. I dont understand how but i think we need tp build a decentralised exchange. Is there such a project?

>i've never experienced problems like this on poloniex, also, no one here seems to use polo, why is that?

Because poloniex was infamous for three month long delays in withdrawals + randomly disappearing balances in the first half of 2017.

Fucking idiots always aaying bitfinex makes milluons in fees.
THEY ARE WASH TRADING IDIOTS, they don't make any money on trading with themselves...they need to sucker in enough gullible retards that deposit REAL money and give them worthless tethers in return.

>cashing out
Why would you think you could?