Kill La Kill quest "livin in the slums" edition

It was 8:40 pm, the night's darkness blanketing the sky like a elegant weeding gown. The stars in the sky sprinkled across it's fabric as it's lovely ornaments, the moon itself being the beautiful finishing piece of it's robes. You were in your bathroom, that alluring night sky visible through the window as you peered into the mirror. Starring at yourself. You had blond, unkempt, freshly showered hair that you were in the process of brushing. Your green eyes complementing your mothers mushroom necklace, fake emeralds donning the cheap metal stem. At the moment, you were in your underwear with your uniform hanging on the door which your father stole. No not the uniform, a entire front door that's been reused for your bathroom needs. Mainly because your comfort station didn't come with one.
'You are Anakagari Kinoko, you are a no-star student today. But...you are going become a one star tommorow. You've been studying day and night, showing utter loyality to the school, doing extra work any time you could, your nose was either constantly in a book while polishing someone else's shoes or...or in a wall when you walked into it like a idiot...GAH! Focus Anaka, you can do this! Your elevation test is tomorrow, you just need to get to school on time and make it your bitch! You can do it, you WILL do i-' "AH!" '
You're thoughts were interrupted by the screams rushing from your throat when you noticed something crawling near the corner, causing you to drop your brush but you immediately knew what it was. A disgusting little rat that crawled into it's fowl hole with surprising speed when you screamed. 'Fuck it, time to get to bed...'
>Roll 1d20 to see how early we wake up. If you roll a 20, it will be a critical success. If you roll a 1 it will be a critical failure. Otherwise the 2 highest rolls shall be used.
>' quotations shall be used to show when Anaka is thinking, " quotations are used to show when he is talking.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Well, color me intrigued OP. Let's hope this turns out well.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

DONT LOSE YOUR WAYYYY!

The nights dreams were actually rather peaceful despite your recent stress with your elevation exams, after all very few students actually managed to make it this far! You're going up in society if you manage to pass this after all. Snuggled into a sleeping bag and that your mother was kind enough to put on a table so vermin would have a harder time reaching you. Sleeping with your head on a decent pillow as you let the darkness of the night pulled you into a peaceful dream as you clutched mom's necklace closely. After a good night's sleep, you awake to the feeling of gentle nudging. It was your father, Shīmurippā. He was a rather well built man, not really the biggest guy you knew but he had a good enough build to get what he needed. His hair was black and his eyes were as blue as the ocean that he always claimed he and your mother meet at. Wearing nice clothing he knew that you liked, it made you feel like you weren't at the bottom. "Hey buddy, wake up."
"H-Huh?" You looked over to the alarm clock, it was rather early in the morning. A good 5:30 and you had to get to school at 7:00. A smile passed your lips as you sat up awake, stretching comfortably as you wriggled out of your bag and yawned. "Ahhh. Thanks for waking me so early. While I'm up do you nee-" "No. Look you've done a good job today so while me and your mom were out the other day we decided to get you something special!" He reached into a bag that was hanging on his side, taking out a colored box. "I know it's not much, but I managed to get you one of those fancy boxes of cereal you liked so much. I woke you up early so you'd have time to enjoy it." Your eyes brightened up when he showed you the box of Kuranchipafus, a rather expensive cereal that was difficult to come by in these parts. You took it from your father, reaching into the box to get a handful of your sweat treat and chow down. 'Damn, I'm actually impressed. Where did he get this stuff?'
(Cont)

By and by, you managed to fill yourself on the present your dad got for you. Drinking some water to help wash it down as you got on your uniform, when you looked back at your clock it was about 5:37. The trolley would come around at 6:00. Anyway you had some free time to yourself today as you pondered what you should do to pass the time.
>Stay at home and help around the house.
>Go outside and have one last walk around the town before you go to school.

Might as well, if all goes well we won't be back here till the war starts.

You got off of the table, put the cereal in the fridge, and went downstairs were your mother, Ito tōshi-ki, was cleaning up. Despite how cheap her outfit was you could tell why dad married her, her blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her eyes were a beautiful amber. You read that it was a rather rare eye color for people these days, that and dad considered her like "a rare little gem".
"Bye mom, I'm going to have a walk around town for a bit before I go to school!" "Alright honey!" Your fingers reached to the ornament around your neck, tucking it under your uniform's shirt while you were in the doorway before you walked out the door. Taking a left to the marketplace as you took in the crude scenery around you, it was filthy but you didn't really mind that much. There was a delightful bounce in your step as you passed by people that were advertising their goods as you walked through the town, some selling meat while others were selling small TVs that you couldn't afford. You passed by one of your favorite places to hang out while you were going through town, it was a relatively small fish shop that sold homemade honeyed Tuna caught from the sea. 'Ah they sell good stuff, but either way goodbye delicious cheap seafood! You'll be replaced by memories of deboned food!' You also passed by a few other places, such as a small park where you used to play as a child and a alleyway you hung out in with your friends. It didn't exactly make it smell any better mind, but it was still a nostalgic place for you to gossip with your friends every once and a while. They were rather nice people, and by nice you mean the kind who wouldn't pick pocket a guy even if he was knocked out.
In anycase, you made your way over to the trolley station at 5:50. Piling in like any other day until you were sticking out the window as it crawled it's way up to the academy...
(Cont)

'Well at least today started off fine, even if it is rather cold out toda-' PLINK The sound of something falling hit your ears before you looked down.
"MY NECKLACE!" There it was, fallen right out of the trolley where you couldn't reach it and stay on. Quickly, a small girl picked it up and ran off with it. The devious smile on her face and how fast she managed to nab it made you suspect that she might have been following you. "NO, WAIT, COMEBACK WITH THAT THING!" Weighing your choices, you decide that with the speed that she's running off it would be hard to catch up to her and you could miss the trolley. Even if it went slow, but you didn't want to just leave behind such a valued possession in the hands of a squirt.
>Go after her and leave the trolley.
>Stay in the trolley.

>Go after her and leave the trolley.

Rolled 5 (1d12)

Ok. Roll 1d20. Rolling for Matarō

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Follow dat bitch

Watching her run off with your mothers pendant lit a powerful fire in your belly, besides you decided you could catch up to the trolley anyway. You crawled out from the car, a mixture of anger and nervous panic on your face as you came out of the vehicle. Saying profanities under your breath as you ran in the direction you saw her go. As you chased her throughout the city you could tell she knew what she was doing, weaving into the crowd as you pushed your way past, taking shortcuts that you had to follow suit in or risk losing her, even knocking over things to try and slow you down. Some working, some not. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" She ducks behind a building, near a bridge but you knew that she was obviously hiding under it. You did the exact same thing when you were littler, so you followed her underneath it into the dark underpass. You were catching up to her now as she ran down the mucky river, about to tackle her into the ground until..."I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!" She spun around, bowing down for forgiveness just about as you were going to pounce on her. You almost tripped due to just how sudden it was, "GAH! AH!" a hand on your knee as you looked down at her in confusion to the sudden turn of events. Panting while you eyed her you saw that she had torn jeans, a shirt that seemed to be to big for her, and a pair of blue sunglasses resting ontop of her head semi peacefully. Every bone in her shaking like tits on a walrus in utter fear as you stood above her. You held out your hand expectantly as she slowly put the pendant within the palm, a relieved sigh passing through gritted teeth. When you looked down at your uniform, you realized that it was dirty. DIRTY! You felt a powerful urge to punch her, you didn't have time to clean up after her little stunt and now you would make yourself look bad infront of Gamagori!
>Smack her on your way. Not as hard as punch.
>Just take the pendant and head to school, she apologized.
>Punch.

>Just take the pendant and head to school, she apologized.

grumble about it

Anyway for my first quest thread that didn't go up in flames, how's it going so far? Any feedback you guys want to give me? Write ins are a option now by the way.

line breaks are your friend

This. Walls of text are relatively unpleasant to read.

Your eyes twitched as you took the pendant. Simply running off, you were to worried about being late to even smack her on your way out. It's bad enough that you were going to be very tardy but it would be worse if scandal got out about you beating up a little girl! Things only made you feel worse when you passed by a shop window to realize just how dirty your uniform had gotten. There was mud on your leggings, dirt all over your freshly cleaned shoes, there was even some on your shirt from constantly bumping into random people in one of the filthest placest in the damn city. You looked down as you grumbled on your way to school, staring down at the cheap steel mushroom in your hands as you tried to jog your way to school. 'Great I'm going to look like a mess in front of a elite four member. Just fanfuckingtastic...'

You finally arrived at 7:25. Flopping over at the entrance of Hounnouji Academy's large building as you starred up at the concrete wall next to the door. It was just a full hour of fucking jogging. Nothing but running. You only reason you didn't get lost was because you followed the track. But at the very least you managed to get here. 'Well look on the brightside...you're here Anaka...you had a good start with the cereal...good bedtime...nice nostalgia...then one little shit screwed ya...' Propping yourself up on one leg, you slowly walked your way to the classes. Heading up the stairs, past a few snickering students that you didn't really bother to listen to. You just didn't want to be anymore tardy than what you already were, practically limping over to the door as you knocked before peering your head in. Your teacher staring over with a surprised face...and Gamagori himself. You eeped so hard your head almost hit the door. The exams were just about to take place and you entered with such a filthy uniform you would need more than a bathroom break to clean it. "You're late." 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH'
(cont)

Your legs twitched even more than those of the girl before, frozen in fear as you stared at the absolute giant that was Ira. "Well what are you waiting for? Get in here!" You tried to make a at least halfway confident expression as you waddled into the classroom like a penguin that rolled around in the mud, filth dropping from your bottom pants as it dripped into the floor and muddy footprints stained the tiles. "ANAKA! WHY IS YOUR UNIFORM IN SUCH HORRIBLE CONDITION!" 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH'

Immediately, you feel to your knees in a similar manure to how the girl did before. "P-Please sir! I lost my mother's pendant while I was on the trolley and had to go retrieve it! It got dirty while I was chasing after a young girl that took it! J-Just give me time to clean it I swear I'll make it shinier than it ever was!" You could feel his cold, hard gaze upon your back without even having to look up at him. Your entire body shaking as if Ira was already strangling you...well you doubt he'd actually strangle but that's what it felt like when he was angry to you! "Very well then, I will give you time to clean it. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT WHILE YOUR TAKING THE EXAMS!" "W-What?" "Allow me to explain further, WHEN THE CLOCK STARTS, YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO FOLLOW THE REST OF YOUR CLASS WHEN THAT UNIFORM IS CLEAN! BUT IF THE TIMER RUNS OUT BEFORE YOU CAN GET IT CLEANED AND REACH THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU. WILL. FAIL!" 'B-B-So many students pass with just seconds left!' "I-I-argh..."
>Roll to see how hard you faint from fear.

Yeah I'm just going to stop here for now. It's clear I need to lurk more because this was my first quest that didn't fuck up. Still, I had fun and it built up my confidence. So this quest isn't dead, I'll be back later when I git gud so when we take on the test, it will be halfway enjoyable.
It will be a set amount of challenges, rather than just the one you saw here, seriously I really should have done more with that chase scene rather than crap it out. Give some options such as "jump over rail" or "try to cut her off up ahead" ect ect. Until then, see ya guys later. I'm going to fuck about in other quest threads

Don't take it personally, ever since /qst/ got made it's been all but official quests are pepsi.

Reminder that they did it for free.

/qst/ was a mistake.