What evil schemes would a White Dragon get up to?

What evil schemes would a White Dragon get up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBqkap40QAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Planning the murder of all the Blue, Green, Brown, Bronze, and Gold dragons for being retards compared to him.

coke dealing

Let It Go-ing the entire continent.

While White dragons are made out to be the retarded rednecks of Chormatic Dragons I imagine their ambitions would be a lot simpler then their kin and that could throw off someone who's use to Dragons who's schemes stretch for several centuries

>White Dragon becomes a warlord of sorts and starts conquering various northern villages only looking for something to eat and fuck (or both if he feels like it)

>Comes across the costal villages and realizes they've been raiding further south and collecting hordes of treasures which triggers his dragon need for gold

>"Hey snow niggers, if you bring me more of your loot I won't eat you, waite scratch that, bring prisoners so I can eat them!"

>This causes the various factions that were warring and killing each other to band together to support their raiding empire so they don't get fucked by this White Dragon and eventually become a powerful Nation that soon develop a sort of semi religious fear and reverence for this white dragon offering it sacrifices of slaves

>The White Dragon gives no fucks about what they do or how they go about doing it rolling in loot and food/pussy

>The Bards face when he realizes that the Dragon is not as clever as he originally thought it was.

This is fucking wonderful. I wish I had friends so I could do a campaign with this.

Things that regular dragons would do but a different color? I guess?

Shut up.

no u

Plotting the downfall of black dragons and red dragons
Traveling to foreign lands and turning people on eachother and exploiting them in subtle ways
Arranging marriages with the offspring of destitute gold/bronze dragon families
Basically try to gain supremacy everywhere they go whether it be covert or overt

Bump

White Dragons are easily the stupidest and least creative of dragons.
But you also need to keep in mind they are STILL smarter and more scheming then all the but sharpest human minds.

Sounds like a grand dragon.

Enslaving all black dragons and make them work in his fields.

Let me guess, white dragons are the most evil creatures in the world and keeping all the other dragons from achieving greatness?

Kill and eat until its full

Hoarding ice cream.

>White dragon elects barbarian as scribe for writing down his saga
>"this human understands"

Sup /pol/

Perpetuating the myth of global warming to get carbon emissions down so that we enter a current mini-ice age. Thus expanding his territory at the expense of other dragons and minimizing the wealth they can extract as developed nations suffer economically.

Or he could promote global warming so he can shake down people trying to exploit the arctic for resources. Depends on whether he wants more control or more loot.

user...

Scheme to become snowflame the dragon.

Pay colored dragons less. Make them use separate but equal treasure vaults. Put mayonnaise on adventurers before eating them.

They really aren't. Ancient white dragons in 5th ed have 10 int

Bringing magic to mortals in over to fuck over your dragon rivals.
youtube.com/watch?v=BBqkap40QAo

Pluck up random farmers, show them the entrance to the lords crypt, knock them out, then take the peasants to his vast lair, knock em out again, plop them back on their farms. Set their farms on fire overnight, people go hungry.
Rinse and repeat until the black masses rise up against the local Lord with pitchforks and all
Laugh as the lords manor is sacked, his crypt ruined, whilst you laugh stop your mountain

>get attacked by a white dragon
>wake up at the lord's place, try to run to safety within
>get attacked by the dragon again
>farm on fire when I wake up
>'Shit, the dragon's burning the farms!'
>eventually the people start groups to hunt the dragon

white dragons at their by the book smartest are just as smart as any random human out in the world, and many times as greedy. just imagine what a really greedy asshole with superpowers who only really cared about money food and pussy would do.

Eating all the local yaks.

That's about as complicated as they get I think.

>there's a sudden appearance of white half dragons in the north

No no no user, you dont get the final genius part of the plan.....

White Dragons breath supercooled air/mist not fire. Also they are "usually" of animal intelligence to average human intelligence at best. The peasant will just think that the white dragon that did this was a friendly tard-dragon that wanted to show him who was burning farms down.

I mean seriously, if we are talking something above average human intelligence here, this dragon would be a genius for a White Dragon at a 14 Int. Most of them have the intelligence of Clum the Horsefucking Mongoloid who shits in his hands in the middle of the street before using it to masturbate as he drools on peoples window sills, stuffed into the body of a large horse-sized dragons and given the instincts of a lone hunting animal, but not even a cool one like a bear, more like a socially awkward wolf that can't find friends or eat its food unless it is frozen solid.

They are pretty much the defective rejects of the dragon species. So one with Int14 who can actually hatch a plan would be something unheard of to humans in the north. They only deal with whites and consider them the kind of thing you just need a thick blanket and a pointy stick to take care of. Just wrap yourself up nice and warm and hold the pointy end of the stick in front of you until the dragon skewers itself on it.

maybe.
but maybe white dragons mostly care about white dragon girls.
mostly.
i think its definitely possible that one white dragon with particular predilection towards human (or what have you) girls could spark a wave of half dragon children, potentially even through sheer negligence. perhaps pcs would even be sent to go check it out by the good dragon council who don't want a powerful white dragon to have a gang of half dragons backing him up.

This desu.

People think of low-int monsters as comparable to "stupid humans".

That is not the case at all. An average wolf has something like 3 Int. Is a wolf mentally retarded? No, it's a highly-specialized predator. Its brain is wired to muscle memory, alertness to the senses, tracking and killing prey, rather than language or abstract concepts. It only makes sense that monsters are the same. A 10 int white dragon represents a predatory beast with all the all the reasoning faculties of a human, who isn't just a redneck version of a red dragon, but rather something far more primal and feral, who relies on instinct and senses more than reason or logic.

Kind of like pic related?

The dragon Snowflame seeks to ascend as god of cocaine.

see:

Once again:

I'm not one of those guys you quoted, and I don't necessarily agree with those guys. But I do think a white dragon's motivations/goals at least would be relatively low brow compared to other dragons.

Well, I guess he could try to get chromatic dragons to only count as 3/5s of a dragon.

I swear, that pic is vaguely referencing to Dio Brando.

Definitely, but just because it doesn't have complex century-spanning plans doesn't mean it's some inbred hick in dragon form. It's like pretending wolves aren't smart enough to do anything but sit around playing with their own shit all day, just because that's what a human with their INT score would do. That's not how it works.

As a point, Adult White Dragons in 5e have an int of 8 iirc. So they aren't even dumber than your average human commoner by their own metric.

You ever see wolves? Thats kinda what they do between hunts. especially if no pups are around to have to deal with. They really only shine when it comes to hunting tactics and thats about it.

Eventually the nation is so well established that if the dragon is killed the adventurers get their ale poisoned and the nation gets a new dragon. They'd evolved into a constitutional dragon-monarchy where it doesn't really matter what's on the throne as long as they're there to serve as an object of veneration/source of authority.

Simple scheme
Nahiri's eldrazi plan...
They find some eldritch thing in the ice, don't want it and so they drop it on some other unsuspecting place, right in front of the PC's, if they complain, he says it's their problem now.

The thing about white dragons is that they pretty much live alone up on the frozen tundras of the north.
They get up to about as much evil as Hitler reincarnated as a polar bear would.

Selling homemade ice cream without a permit

I'd watch that

Hitler but a polar bear

They raise an army of polar bears and march south to eliminate the inferior brown bears?

>an evil cult of druids keeps casting Reincarnate on all of the defeated BBEGs

Little do the polar bears know their very leader is infact....half brown bear himself!!!
Dun dun DUUUUN!

Wow bears have thin dicks

that's just a long finger

proportionally humans have really large genitalia for a vertebrate.

This HFY thread is taking a strange turn.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>Pic
>swiggity swooty i'm coming for that booty
Though seriously, white dragons are the dumb thugs of the true dragons, they're plans wouldn't really be anything complicated, more along the lines of "Find shit, steal shit"/"Fuck that fucker up" than other dragon's schemes

It's why elf women want human dick.

10 int is 10 int, lad. The fact that they are so much less intelligent than other dragons doesn't make them inbred retards, but it also doesn't change the fact that they have the intelligence of the average human.

Most animals do, has it right, human dicks are just fuck huge for our body size

Dream of fertile valleys surrounded by icy mountains and cold breezes with hard working servants and rich food sources. Then start raising mountain ridges and subjugating the earth.

>tell women you have a gorilla-sized dick
>excite them without lying about your small penis

Daily reminder that Black Dragons are the best.

Eating all the seals and walruses in his region to starve out the humans who depend upon them for survival.

Especially the necromancer ones~

As for white dragon plots. I've had dreams of these things.
>Running minor crime syndicates
>Theft, tax evasion, protection rackets
> Taking over the underworld of a port town
>Drug smuggling
>Prostitution rings
>Secretly owning city guards and trade guilds
Sorta like some horrible, people-eating Al-Capone really. But they're just smart enough to know how to only get caught for tax evasion and to something that, potentially, can live forever, a prison (short) sentence is nothing and besides, they already sell drugs to guards there. So they know the stay isn't going to suck.

Basically, smart enough to run a mafia. While in public not being overtly destructive. Tolerable and allowed to live in cities but everyone knows the crime goes back to them. And they'll willingly go to jail when caught. Because they never get caught doing life-sentence type stuff. Dumb enough to never come up with plots that require their destruction by the band of murder-hobos. And they throw wicked parties.

its v possible, the guy who drew it comes on Veeky Forums a lot

I agree with this user Pretty sure every human animal communication is just the animal begging for food essentially or trying to get away from us. Dragons are smarter than animals, but white dragons are not especially smart dragons, so I think while they certainly have an immense physical/instinctual intelligence, their wants are not complex, and they imo are unlikely to really make that many complex plans.