Anyone else legitamately scared now?

anyone else legitamately scared now?
I feel like the crash to send crypto back to 2013 levels is coming soon, like it's gonna blow up and blow up fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel nothing newfag

Literally EVERY 1k bitcoin goes up, one of these threads.

Can we all just agree to not be afraid until 20k. I can't handle another 5 batches of these threads.

Good for me. I don't have a lot tho and the pink wojak s would be delicious.

>Crypto
>Not being afraid of losing it all while somehow simultaneously being 100% sure that you will become a millionaire

pick one

i genuinely hope so man. one last crash for old times sake.

THank you jesus. I want back in

you're all living a lie

There wont be a crash

BTC to the moon

I've never seen this amount of norms before who will panic sell, but add the ridiculous artificial growth, tether scandal, cme futures, likely wash trading and the lightning network being exposed as garbage and this shit will crash to 100$ bringing everything down with it. fuck btc.

I'm scared of Bitcoin abnormal pump so I want altcoins to cut all ties with Bitcoin. If all altcoins cut ties with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will be the only coin that crash hard and altcoins will be unaffected.

who's gonna buy more? even my mom already fomo'd in and shes 70 years old. it's not gonna adopt as currency because it can't even be used.

I wish the same, unfortunately we're going down with them.

crypto won't end but the trust of the public will be gone for a long time, it may not be until 2030 we see more adoption

My mom also fomo'd rofl.
Two of my normie friends just bought in too. What have we created.

Why are corefags so cultish?

You actually have no clue

Stock market bubbles in the past show what mainly investors are capable of. The dot-com bubble reached 7 trillion market cap before it crashed. Imagine if crypto is now gaining the attention of normies, how fucking huge this will be before this 'bubble' bursts.

Think of it - we live in 2017, everything refers back to technology. And this is new tech.

>implying theyll be able to sell

If you invest in a good crypto currency, it will only get more expensive.
Invest only in time-tested coins with a good income like Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

We are currently here.

I am in the mode now where I simply use BTC to gain other coins through trading. Gathering up for the nuclear winter. I wont sleep at night if I am actually holding that shitcoin,

me too, I'm just afraid it'll take us down with it

It will and it will be really scary. But holding some decent coins might gain a leg up on the aftermath.

Nope. Media attention was 10k, we are at enthusiasm.

You fucking dotcom market cap shitters are absolutely retarded. Bitcoin is one currency and is comparable to one large company in investment terms. Saying that Bitcoin itself has to get to dotcom level market cap before it is too big is absurd.

Media has been giving attention to btc for years. The posts that I read now however are a perfect example of delusion. Like I'm having a hard time believing some of these people who say we will continue going up indefinitely any longer. I'm not sure if I'm being baited or if the delusion is actually this strong.

Every +$1k is about 7% more gains, while the potential for losses are infinite.
Do people really think this bull run will continue for 6 months? 1 month? A year? Are people okay with the chances of doubling your money every 1 or 2 months versus losing it all? I think a lot of people on Veeky Forums don't know what pain feels like, and are full of hubris. And no, your altcoins aren't safe.

It's just a big number, m80
To get to 2013 Levels it has to rise to 100k

BTC has been getting mainstream media attention since it hit 1k, thanks for proving my point about delusion.