BTC CRASH IMMINENT

BTC CRASH IMMINENT.

what do I do with my coins ??? USDT? BUY BACK? what will go up when BTC goes down ?!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REPENT

>BTC CRASH IMMINENT

i swear I have seen this sentence at least x10 and btc has x3 since then.

>BTC CRASH IMMINENT.
i'm hearing this for over a month now and every time it goes down for like 1000 USD everyone panics and 12h later we're on a new ATH. let's face it: BTC won't crash anytime soon and still if, it would probably won't go below 10k.

put your money in usdt, each tether is backed by a usd

Look at the fucking daily chart, we had the 2 biggest green dildos in history in the last days, any pullback will cause a major correction

short it and screencap here chartboy.

>What is Tether?

I'm not dumb enough to actively short, but I pulled out 50% of my capital at 14k, will wait until something happens to hop back in

yes short and show your log
put your mouth with your money

but the fucking daily chart show 2 BIGGEST green dildos in HISTORY? aren't you confident with those big dildos? just short it man, you sound confident.

>what will go up when BTC goes down ?!!
actual stocks

Bitcoin Cash toy for picking bitcoins from those who do not understand this market.
invest only in time-tested coins as the Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

If BTC crashes then BCH will take over, which is no good, therefore BTC won't crash, however since I now said that it won't, it will.
Good luck boyos. We're not gonna make it.

Same old biz, calling a crash since 100$ . Lol

There are times where it's more sensible to just let the market do and react to it, volatility is crazy high right now and if a pullback happens it will be even higher. Remember that missed gains != losses, so sometimes it's better to just secure the gains and wait for an optimal entry point.

Is 15000 here already. It seems like just this morning we were looking at 13000...

My God, it WAS this morning lol.

kys pajeet

> USDT
this

if i sold my bitcoin everytime Veeky Forums told me to or didnt buy because "its due for a major correction any day now" i would have exactly 0 bitcoins. and that is exactly how many i do have. thanks Veeky Forums

Thanks for the laugh, my bank account thanks you.

nice you only need to buy now and sell after the correction

Is biz overtaken by normies?

BTC WILL CORRECT.

where do we put our hard earned coins ?

this guy invests
+1

Thanks

Ironiclly since the scammers are slowly cashing out it will actually make sense that they're building their nest egg large enough to be able to back all of it up by USD. Only question is they'll actually do it when btc crashes or they do an exit scam beforehand.

if you put into USDT you are just as exposed. Fiat or nothing. Save your gainz and buy back low.

>Says the nervous reserve bank Jew for the 10,000th time this year

Anyone that can't see this as being unsustainable and BTC being oversold right now is clinically retarded.

Altmarines assume the hodl position, it's going to be a rough Christmas!

Fun times back in August