Boss Idea Thread

The heroes are at your door, it's time to do your thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2mZVOd0jWY
youtube.com/watch?v=yFkqUhOf6OI
youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY
youtube.com/watch?v=6lxcB3Ru3yI
youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM
youtube.com/watch?v=tO1dVPu7860
youtube.com/watch?v=zmtGs8YfxZY
youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8&
youtu.be/Hb82Y9QZhs8
youtube.com/watch?v=uiHg-SevYH0
youtu.be/EbnZwYFtwZU
youtu.be/eKmJeRfDwl4
youtube.com/watch?v=V6O75uxwkfs
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=rO45LMlcq88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"No no, it's fair enough. I've had my fun and now you need to bring me to justice, that's how it works. Just one question before we begin though. Can you keep up?"
>City square, festival decoration everywhere, debris is flying around with the music, enraptured townfolk are dancing along.
>youtube.com/watch?v=m2mZVOd0jWY

We already had this thread at least two times this month. Stop.

>"Turn off the fucking light."
>My bedroom
>The sound of my ceiling fan.

And people post their quest threads multiple times a week, your point is?

>your point is?

"Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die."

Victory Bay.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFkqUhOf6OI

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
Haunted house
youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY

I like the way this guy thinks. I now imagine it to be some kind of voodoo swing magic users trying to enslave the world or something.

And I really want to play this.

>"See you next fall"
>Top side of a smooth one-side slanted tower roof with a barrel of grease next to me
>Trololol song

>"Have you enjoyed Fate's winds at your back? They've been helpful, haven't they?

I'm sorry to say, there's no help for you here. No god, no fate, no destiny. Only me. Only death.

Tell me, heroes. Can you still sail through a sea of blood, without a breeze to guide you?

Because I can."
>Inside a bank vault in Switzerland.
>Jennifer Thomas's Requiem for a Tower: youtube.com/watch?v=6lxcB3Ru3yI

>YOU CAN'T COME IN HERE ESSE, YOU DON'T HAVE A WARRANT, I CAME HERE LEGALLY YOU PIGS
>My house
youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM

>Quote
"You came here to stop me? That's good, finally something really interesting is going on! Hey fairies, let's crank the speed up!
It's lunatic time! Welcome to the madness world!"

>Location
Surface of the moon

>Battle music
youtube.com/watch?v=tO1dVPu7860

*incoherent swearing, yelling, and mechanical noises*

The catwalks of a post apocalyptic oil refinery, ala Gastown in Mad Max.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmtGs8YfxZY

1. "Look at yourselves, 'heroes'. Open your eyes and glimpse reality. I make the world a better place. I remove the vile and grotesque, the evil and immoral. Is this not what you strive for? If a few people need to die, so be it.

But we're the same, aren't we? Think of all the people you've slaughtered to reach me. Innocents simply working for their daily bread. How many had to die by your hand to stop me from putting cruel creatures out of their misery? You will pay for every sin. Every family you split. Every wage taken from the bodies you left behind.

You are not heroes. You are killers without remorse or purpose. That is why I must stop you. No. That is why I WILL stop you.'

2. A dilapidated throne room torn apart by an ancient war. Fallen tapestries depict peaceful and harmonious imagery.

3. youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8&

>"I'd say people like you really get under my skin, but...well, you know how it is. But you picked the wrong bastard to mess with. Death couldn't take me. You sure as hell won't."
>A burned-out warehouse with haphazard debris for cover and vantage points
>youtu.be/Hb82Y9QZhs8

"To have traveled so far, and tried so hard, all to have accomplished nothing, we are similar in more ways than one"

In an ancient church with the roof blown apart leaving a large gap, the pews are old and rotting. Where young couples would marry, lays an altar with the corpse of a woman. An old man, filled with an immense aura of evil and also sorrow sits staring at her.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiHg-SevYH0

1: "It's not a phase mom!"
2: In my room, who's door I forgot to lock.
3: youtu.be/EbnZwYFtwZU

"So this is what it's come to, then? Alright. I'm not going to waste time moralizing and trying to make it sound like you're the scum of the earth. You've heard it all already, I'm sure. And god knows I'm not a saint, either. Let's just get this over with. May the best man win and all that."

An empty street in the dead of night.

youtu.be/eKmJeRfDwl4

>"What, pray tell, is wrong with making use of the bodies of the dead? Don't give me any nonsense about respect. They're dead. Their souls have left their bodies; the soul is the essence of the being; the bodies are thus no longer a part of their being. I respect souls; my magic manipulates only the flesh. I've never so much as conjured a ghost to predict the future.
>"Besides, what would you have done with them? You'd leave them to rot in the earth. That hardly seems dignified to me. I can assure you that they much prefer my employ to that.
>"I didn't intend to run the stress test just yet, but I suppose it can't be helped... Arise, my faithful servants!"

>At the top of a tower on a frigid mountaintop, surrounded by open coffins.
youtube.com/watch?v=V6O75uxwkfs

>"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

>1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

>youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

>not "We Are the Champions"

>Dammit, you're right.

>"Do you not yet see what you fight against is all around? The very way you live? We have always been here, and always shall. I am but one of many, my friends. You are but cattle in the pasture, yet you struggle as if to prove you are not. "
>"I am the lord of that which lives again, reclaimed from corpses given purpose new. Unto the world they stride, their souls unslain: so shall they rise to make a corpse of you."
>In an abandoned theatre, the stage lit dimly in grey. Dust rises from the floor with each step as folded paper soldiers appear from the wings. Like sickly and horrid insects, they float with their thin limbs folded to their flat bodies. A plainly dressed man with a paper bag over his head chants in a maddened and feverish cadence, brandishing a wicked knife.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rO45LMlcq88