sendspace.com/file/n3nkx2
mega.nz/#!7lZ2yDYI!ANWwfQHiJjr5ZbH6sfyruGRPGgWiDjso2uSGyJem1lg

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

belloflostsouls.net/2016/07/age-of-sigmar-mystery-architect-of-fate-box-pic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Combined Stormcast (The one that comes with the Getting Started book) / Bretonnian Knight I've been working on.

Going to use him as a Paladin when fielding the Brets, but I'm not sure what stormcast Hero/Lord I want him to be.

Still working on turning those antlers into Horns and cleaning up the mold lines and all that, but I'm happy how he turned out. The sword is made from cutting the sword at the guard and attaching it to the hilt of the SC's hammer. The banner has also been cut in half and reattached at both sides of the shield grip, which has itself been sanded down with a Bretonnian crest attached. Also used a small cylinder of sprue to make a neck for him.

So order is still trampling, right?

So basically, all the fluff that's been published in AoS that is not about Chaos or Stormcast has been pretty good?

This is the ending of the Lord of Undeath novel.

Boy did we misjudge Nagash. We really did him injustice.

What's a decent way to go about building a vampire themed matched play list then? I'm a big fan of Varghulfs and Vargheists, and kinda like the idea of converting up a Vampire Lord who fits that theme too? Vampires who revel in their curse, kinda?

What's the short greentext version?

Taking dire wolf heads and converting them onto vargiests/horrors may get you a more animalistic look akin to the vargulf. It's what I did for my Flesh Eater Courts dudes. Sadly, the vargulf isn't a Soulblight model anymore.

what ever happens to bran stark and his wonderful kickass account?

According to the guys in 40K general, some dude over at either Dakka or Whineseer complained that take the uploads of other people and putting him in his account to get all the adulation and credit for himself. Started a real shitstorm.

The user decided to quit and move on. It wasn't worth the drama and harassment.

that he takes*

making Bretcasts as well soon, just need some sweet color schemes and add some extra clothing on the armor

Okay, but like list composition type ideas.

Plus, I can still take a Varghulf if I have generic death battleline, right? Some skeletons or something?

>Nagash is trying to act like big king shit.
>Mannfred is smug.
>Nagash realizes he's been trolled by Sigmar.

...well shit...anywhere I can find the rest of the beast rises series of books?

Man, people will do autistic as fuck things for a little bit of attention.

Isn't that what happens all the time?

Mannfredo normally isn't allowed to act smug around Nagash, this is a big step forward for Mannfredo.

belloflostsouls.net/2016/07/age-of-sigmar-mystery-architect-of-fate-box-pic.html

I know you're here photoshop-user. Congrats, you fucking made it, you got a bunch of idiots believe this garbage is real.

the circle of people that were sharing the files he was part of no longer supported bran as he supposedly stopped contributing first hand to buying the books, risked by uploading files with tracking codes and because leechers have been licking bran's ass instead of those other person none knew a shit about and got rustled.

also kat torrents as a whole has been brought down.

Honestly things have gone so far downhill that it'd be easier to just let Nagash rule.

shut up, arkhan; you can be better than this.

He was taking his books from a thread on tehparadox. The thread got nuked.
No thread no bran.

No.

Tries to starscream his way to victory in the entimes, gets smashed by chaos. Not likley to even be successful in triumphing over sigmar OR chaos in the long run.

I'm pretty sure he was taking AoS stuff from here, in my experience it gets uploaded here then Bran uploaded it
Unless there's another place where stuff gets uploaded

So I'm trying to work on a seraphon army where the slann leading them dreams not just of the past, but what the future could be when they win, following in the footsteps of the old ones to seed world with life to fill the gaps that chaos had left.

Stuff like archeoptryx griffons, plumed wyverns, feathered raptors simply called warm bloods, ect.

Any extra ideas are welcome, I'm trying to think if any tweeks to the lizards themselves

yes

just do it

And if he's in charge, there's nobody left to Starscream!

Calling it, Neferata is going to defect to Sigmar's side
Then we'll have two waifus

Excellent. Everything is coming our way.

>Nagash remakes a black pyramid to end all black pyramids
>can claim the souls of anyone who tastes death (including those whose souls belong to Chaos and Sigmar)
>Needs time to set up his full plan
>manipulated Stormcast to believing that Mannfred went rogue, but he has been following orders the whole time
>Will delay Sigmar's victory at all points so it remains a stalemate
>Plays on Sigmar's hope so he doesn't feel betrayed
>learns that the stormcast are brainwashed into serving Sigmar during reforging and what they believed in during life was replaced.

My guess is he wants to know more about how Siggy manipulated the souls he took so he can start doing the same with his mega pyramid (maybe even claim Archaons soul and use him as a weapon)

Chaos warriors are full of candy.

Fuck off

Maybe add some iceage animals: Mammoths, Saber Tooths, stuff like that.

Well shit, piƱata party at Khorne's place!

So Nagash was just pretending to be retarded?

With Slaanesh possibly being subservient to the elves of Ulgu and Hysh that give us three waifus for Order.
Life is good when you're righteous.

Now I want to eat Chaos Warriors.

Ahh so imagine moving past the dinosaurs, hmm not a bad idea, for me I was kinda leaning to more modern depictions of dinosaurs in contrast to the more classic look they have here, but a good mammoth would make a kick ass stegadon stand in, maybe with a bit of the glyptodon's armor and club tail

The idea that it's not the Daemons who are really in charge is infectious nonsense spilling in from 40k.

Space marines being able to pretend they weren't subordinate to their daemonic masters was bad enough, and now you have Derrick doing it too.

DAMN!

I didn't see that coming.
I thought it was just lol so random Nagash.

WHO ELSE BUT NAGASH?!!?

Now that's the Nagash I used to know. The setting just got better.

>>learns that the stormcast are brainwashed into serving Sigmar during reforging and what they believed in during life was replaced.

not all stormcasts, just the ones he plucks from places that are not sigmar friendly

in the fluff sunbloods are suggested to be maybe a sort of evolution of the sauri, whit it being based on good ol gor-rok and playing a bit with the colours of stars in their late stages of life you could give your lizards mainly albino colorations (it would give you more chromatic freedom to be eccentric on the feathers instead)

you could also introduce rejuvenated old ones tech in place of more savage weapons, stuff like golden plates having illuminated incisions that look like circuits or repurposed necron bits for weapons and decorations (the orbs in many necron models could look awesome if painted as if they reflected galaxies, worlds, constellations and stuff)

in the end if you want to play more with the "reborn empire theme" I would suggest looking for frogmen models to have relatively young new generations of slann reminiscent of the slann back when lizardmen actually weren't an army in oldhammer and rogue trader; diehard miniatures has made some nice looking ones if I recall correctly.

I see, I could have a slann manning the bigger weapons on the mounted beasts, definally an engine of the gods, I need a cheap source of feathers that's for sure

Nah, it's more nuanced. You're literally arguing for a one-dimensional villain who would proclaim 'I fight for the dark gods' as deep as it gets.

Learn to make a greenstuff pressmold.

is this real guys?

Are Kurnoth Hunters really that strong?
Enough to take 4 units of them at 2k?

t. Dino Ranger

no that is piss poor font matching

hundred percent real ,my dad works at GW

I want to believe.

Nope. The artwork is way too crude and not crisp looking enough to be box art.

you can start learning how to do fur with greenstuff and then painting it as small plumes, but mainly you will want to do this

Oh that looks kick ass, i'll want to remember that one for if I want a more hands on style slann, so while a press mold sounds good which kit will offer the best diversity of feather arrangements to make molds of? I do have budget to consider so alot of this will be a long time coming

I bought something a few years ago called a Magic Mold. It was cheap, but also very easy to make casts with and it can be reused by heating it in hot water. I would recomend it.

I wish. Tzeentch Arcanites needs some love.

Sigmar is heaven
Tyrion is light
Nagash is death
Malekith is shadow
Gorkamorka is beast
Anarielle is life
Who are the last two?

The guy who made it said himself it was fake. I can't believe a bunch of idiots are losing their minds over it, it's all over BOLS and forums.

Metal and fire?
Probably Grungni and Grimnir.

>idiots
>BOLS

Solved that mystery.

Grungi as Metal and Grimnir as Fire? Total guess, but it's a logical guess

Return of Slaanesh when? Chaos is a joke without him and it needs to be made great again.

So

Why do all the Fyreslayer models look near as damnit identical?

What artefacts are the best for a Beastlord with a shield and axe? I was thinking about taking the daemon weapon and the Lord of War trait. AFAIK he can use Lord of War on himself, which would make him hit on 2's and wound on 3's, with re-rolling wounds against Heroes.

Oh yeah, now that you mention it it sounds logical. I had forgotten all about dwarves :^)
tfw dirty stinking dwarves get two incarnations while pure and innocent HE get 1, life is unfair

Do Beastlords and Bray Shamans benefit from the Furious Brayherd formation if they are within 8" of each other??

Duradin are the black guys of the setting?

>3 flavors of elves
>gets mad when 2 flavors of dorfs (3 w/chaos)

Standard elf privledge right there. I'm so glad high elves aren't a thing any more. I saw them like every other game in 8th. Wow 4 bolt throwers, teclis and a horde of 50 spearmen? Nice original list dude!

Yup. Really pissed they didn't get an SC (and I play skaven). Why the actual fuck did sigmar ones and bloodhound get them???

Probably after all the Tzeentch stuff that's been heavily hinted at

Like I said from old threads, SC sets are to help move old models and get new people in. There are no new models with fyreslayers and they are the only one without a SC.

my WIP Weirdnob, great model, I shouldn't paint during the summer, headaches everywhere

Oh yeah, a SC boxnwould make them more appealing.

Stormcast, Ironjawz, and Bloodbound are old models???

Ironjaws black orcs/ardboys and bloodbound skullcrushers are old.

Stormcast has 2 retributers to go with the starter set and prosecuters are notoriously not the best unit.

They're meant to sell stuff that won't sell as well otherwise. Not for people to wishlist their fantasy discounts because they're poor.

For the tech angle the hurricanium kit has good parts, and if the steam heads kits are predicted right those will be perfect

I don't know, the Flesh-Eater Courts one is full of things you'd want. I think the SC are also intended to be an incentive to buy big kits, as lots of them have one. But yeah, they're not whishlists, that's for sure.

to red Orruk guy: They look solid, but you can maybe get the tattoos to look more tattoo like by mixing it with a little of your base color from the skin. That's how it works for normal skin anyways. Otherwise I'd roughen up the edges a little to make it look more like war paint.

>those eyes
hnnnng - Jealous senpai

But they're all old models in that one. Someone may be on the fence about starting the army since the minis aren't shiny new, but then see the SC box and go "well that's a nice deal I'll pick those up!" then buy more full priced kits to finish off the army.

I can't tell if people just ironically say senpai or don't know the text change of Veeky Forums and say senpai.

I hope they bring back Necrarch style vampires that gets to use fleshgolems and lots of zombies.

Anyone have any good conversions for Stormcasts? I've heard they look pretty good if you paint them metal/gray and give them knight helmets.

Samurai helmet and naginatas.

Green stuff boob plate.

Someone did a Dark Souls paint scheme that looked amazing. Trying to find a pic.

stormcasts can be converted to a lot of things

WIP of my tiny little treeple army so far. Almost done with my Kurnoths, just gotta wait for some glue to dry on their buggy buddies and do the last two bases.

that's some nice tree tits

Now THAT is awesome!

So I tried AoS again, and it's a bit more fun now then it was a year ago.

My Nurgle daemons are fun enough to play, but I was wondering what night goblins are like? I've heard htey can be deadly in groups, but I'm more concerned about if their wacky antics are still intact. Are mangler squigs still absolute carnage (for both armies)? Are night goblin shamans still able to pull off crazy bullshit? Do fanatics still make a thin paste out of whatever unit they ram into?

It looks fucking good.

Breddy guud!

fanatics and mangler squigs are still pretty much the same and moonclan grot shamans have one of the best spells in the game

nice job it actually looks like it came with tats but i feel like the hair could be a different color like a light purple or something