Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder that 2hu is banned for his crimes by thread consensus and shouldn't post

N. Jolly's vigilante book playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit?usp=sharing

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

New trove: mega.nz/#F!9tQmBSbL!tbmlmKB_IsgDtzzrlXkVVQ

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/kami/kami-shikigami)
youtube.com/watch?v=RtT2xYZbWBs
dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Broken_Blade_(3.5e_Martial_Discipline)
dandwiki.com/wiki/Ochremancer_(3.5e_Class)
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42996838/#43006941
pastebin.com/4fFSq8w9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about instead of shit posting you actually give the thread a topic related to the game to talk about?

What's your favourite gish, user?

What's a fun Prestige Class for a Harbinger/Aegis?

I always liked the more defensive focused gishes. Paladin sorcerer bases in particular. I hate prepared casting, so I think my style of play isn't really supported in pathfinder?

Guru and daevic.

Akashit Mysteries PDF when?

What is the difference between optimizing and min/maxing?

Yo, might want to remove my playtest link from the OP, it's officially ended.

Optimizing is always done, just to different extents. Min/maxing is where you optimize to an extreme which leaves you excessively weak in certain areas. Other than that it depends on the players/table.

Optimizing is when sensible people do.

Min/maxing is what 2hu autistics do and ruin /pfg/.

Ruining /pfg/ by constantly bringing up shit no one was talking about just to rant about others?

Exactly. 2hu should go and stay go. Did you see how much he destroyed the thread before the last one?

Optimising is taking Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot and Manyshot with a ranged build.

Minmaxing is starting with 5 charisma just to get 20 strength and 20 dex to do so.

I don't know the threads mostly go on about "I WANT FUCK FLUFFY TAIL", it's hard to destray that even more.

Min-maxing and autism is worse because it drives away good devs.

2hu drove away Forrest.
2hu drove away Gareth.
2hu made QANON cry and leave.
2hu scared away the Spheres of Power devs.

He's the true BBEG of /pfg/, worse than BUILDPOSTER.

He drove out the Onyx Path guys too. They got sick of him on their own forums and came here, only to find him waiting for them.

>Friendly reminder that 2hu is banned for his crimes by thread consensus and shouldn't post
what

True. Every dev he talks to, he ruins.

And it's all completely wrong "RAW" bullshit. He says he likes rules, but he can't get any of them right.

He can't even REALLY make any good builds. I swear it's fucking trivial to show why any of the builds he makes are trash dogshit that would flop and die at any real table.

His builds aren't "min-maxed" at all. They just LOOK min-maxed when they're utter shit. Anyone else agree?

1) No that was someone else
2) No, he's taking a break and was supposed to come back in August. Although given how much shittier the threads seem to have gotten, that's questionable.
3) No, that's /pfg/ in general's fault.
4) No, that's /pfg/ in general's fault.

We are the demons.

Can a monkey familiar wield a weapon?
If a shikigami (d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/kami/kami-shikigami) performs a coup de grace with an improvised weapon, does it not provoke?

Looking to abuse slumber + coup de grace.

[citation needed] on all of those. It's obvious 2hu was the catalyst for all of them.

2hu even admitted and BOASTED about driving away Forrest in IRC.

No, Forrest even said it wasn't 2hu. Y'all need to stop your witch hunting and go back to actually discussing read bitching about the game.

No 2hu didn't. 2hu just said that it was never explecitly said that IRC stuff should stay in the IRC.

Guys, seriously. It was shitposting that claimed 2hu did it. Stop.

I'm honestly surprised that I was able to meme this into existence this hard, and that other people jumped on it. But it's time to stop.

That's an admission of guilt.

No, an admission of guilt would be saying.
"I did it, I drove Forrest away. I'm glad I did it, no one should have to suffer through such a shitty general."

Can we discuss literally anything else?
Is there a way to cast from HP?

You really are retarded, aren't you? So much so you can't even remember how the shitters (you included probably) were so proud that you made a girl cry and lost us our beloved QANON. And that someone else, with absolutely no picture and a single line of text that said
>Maybe you should leave for a while, Gareth.
Is what made Gareth leave until August. Or are you actually so retarded that it's looped back around into making up things just to satisfy your own hateboner?

Are you a cleric with a fauchard?
Or why can you reach that far?

This is true. All of his builds are weakass dogshit.

The level 5 warder he made last time is shit. A wizard could shit all over it.

The level 9 Intimidater he made before that? Why not do the same thing as a wizard?

The level 5 SoP only blaster BEFORE that? Shit, you have been a wizard for a real caster.

If you want to minmax for real, pick the best classes.

What 2hu does is dogshit minmaxing. If he wanted to be the strongest EVER then he wouldn't take any class but wizard.

>2hu scared away the Spheres of Power devs.
This is simply wrong.

Most of the Spheres freelancers never showed up in the first place. Stack has no time to monitor /pfg/, and I'm simply quiet and more prone to lurk than to post.

He autismed all over Stack when the destruction and alteration books got posted.

He also kept on saying bullshit like LELELEL I CAN TURN PEOPLE INTO FISH AND MAKE THEM DROWN which isn't even RAW.

Kineticist

>If he wanted to be the strongest EVER then he wouldn't take any class but wizard.
user, I don't know if you know this, but some people don't like playing Wizards.

Wasn't 2hu the guy who caused Adam Meyers to crack down on everything and make the Spheres handbook writing even more draconic?

He leaked shit, broke a contract he signed up for (literally oathbreaking scum), and sent everything into chaos.

This general is bad and all y'all should feel bad.

Then 2hu is a big crybaby.

"Waaaaaaaah, I wanna be the strongest ever and break the game, but I don't wanna be a wizard!"

Come the fuck on.

Actually if I remember correctly 2hu wasn't formally contracted yet. Meyers just offered him the opportunity to write the Divination Handbook, which is why 2hu asked us what we'd like to see for the divination sphere.

Blood Money is the closest we get. Kineticist also exists but it's SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>Wasn't 2hu the guy who caused Adam Meyers to crack down on everything and make the Spheres handbook writing even more draconic?
Didn't Meyers just make a thing on facebook awhile back talking about the exact opposite?

[citation needed]

Ssalarn and PsyBomb called him a literal contract breaker.

Meyers complained about having to write consistent rules, yes. It's all ogre now.

>Citation needed
>Proceeds to make a claim without citing proof.

Oh the horror!

We all autismed over Stack, you moron. Stop rewriting history.
He never signed a contract, and Meyers has never made Spheres draconic to write for, in-fact the opposite is true and it's almost frustrating to write in an environment where everyone is allowed to do what they want kinda like Veeky Forums. Stop making shit up.

>ssalarn
>calling someone a contract breaker
There's a pot calling a kettle black at midnight in a dark room somewhere.

Yeah, let's look at these builds. They're dogshit because they CAN'T DO JACK SHIT against a flying wizard.

They're both "hurrrrrrr damage" build and they're supposed to be optimized?

How can you be optimized if you can't even deal with a flying wizard?

They're useless dogshit. Into the trash they go.

CAN WE PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

TALK ABOUT FUCKING PATHFINDER AND NOT IRC TRIPNIGGER DRAMA.

Yeah okay, I can do the same, [citation needed] on them calling him a contract breaker. The only one who's ever said those words is you.

Okay.

Which furry race is the best for fucking?
I think Kitsune because dat CHA.

Only if we ban the guy responsible for shitting up /pfg/, 2hu.

Yes we can.

So what are you guys looking forward to in Horror Adventures?

3.5 Encyclopedia Arcane - Blood Magic, and some assorted stuff online, often on dndwiki

I don't recall 2hu taking up the last 50 posts of this thread.

Nothing, cause Paizo is writing it.

Maybe some neat feats or spells might come out of left field though.

>dndwiki
>implying anyone would use homebrew which is, at the best of times, questionably balanced

Well, I think the "corruptions" someone posted here a while back looked kind of neat. Not sure how the rest of it will go, though, and I'm not exactly holding my breath for it.

Only if we ban you.

A good adventure path! In other words all I'm looking forward to is disappointment

Long and short: 2hu is hypocritical.

He wants to post builds to be the best and strongest characters EVAH.

But he doesn't just make wizards. Or druids.

And then he gets huffy puffy and throws a tantrum when someone says his builds get instantly BTFO by any wizard.

Isn't that fucking hypocritical?

>How can you be optimized if you can't even deal with a flying wizard?
Most level 5 martials can't deal with a flying wizard unless they specialized in range.

I'm really hoping that the new corruption template things don't completely suck, myself.

Counterargument:
Aspel isn't considered human, and any opinion that says otherwise should be ignored.

We already all use Path of War and assorted homebrew from anons here, and whatever shit we each make or our groups make.

What makes the site worse than any of that?

You can't be "optimal" if you can't deal with a flying wizard.

He should've made someone who can take out a fucking flying wizard. But noooooo, he had to make a dogshit build he THOUGHT was good.

No? Because everything loses to Wizard, especially "other wizard". At no point does he claim to build the best and strongest characters EVAH, as you so retardedly put it. He's claimed to make powerful options for martials. While they aren't all that powerful, he's never once claimed they were stronger than a wizard/druid/cleric. In fact, the only tantrum I'm seeing is your autistic ass shitting all over the floor.

Suck off a shotgun, faggot.

Since we're getting bait by the truckload here, can everyone post their favorite bait pictures to these inane responses?

Optimal is a subjective quality.

I can optimize a Strength Based Dervish Defender, but he won't be "optimal" compared to just being a Zweihander Sentinel and neither of these options are optimal compared to being an Archer Warlord spamming full attacks and that's sub optimal compared to a Druid.

This is all inaccurate.

So, moving on. With the Light expansion finished, I'm currently working on the Warp handbook. Are there any mechanics or concepts that Warp needs to cover, but currently doesn't?

>He's claimed to make powerful options for martials. While they aren't all that powerful

If they're not all that powerful, then they're dogshit.

>I'mma go make a powerful martial!
>But whoooooops, it isn't all that powerful because it can't deal with a flying wizard!

Come on, doesn't that make his builds dogshit?

Look at Look at Can you seriously say these are strong if they can't deal with a flying wizard?

Why has prophecy gone all haywire with the death of Aroden? Was he the only god that had control of fate?
Which wouldn't make sense because pathfinder doesn't operate under D&D rules, there is no overbeing who flips their shit when two gods have the same thing in their portfolios.

Tell me about your favorite roleplaying moment, /pfg/. Was it a funny IC conversation, a plot twist right the fuck out of nowhere, a moment of dramatic character growth?

How do we optimize baiting mother fuckers in Pathfinder?

How to we achieve the platonic ideal of the ruse cruise?

Warlock (Vigilante) with a conductive weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=RtT2xYZbWBs

Why doesn't 2hu just make archer builds? Or PsyArms?

Archers and PsyArms can both DEAL WITH FLYING WIZARDS.

dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Broken_Blade_(3.5e_Martial_Discipline)
>level 1 maneuver removes readied maneuvers
>level 3 maneuver reduces initiator level, including preventing maneuvers from being used
>level 5 counter that returns a strike used against you as an immediate action, regardless of the actual maneuver's action
>level 9 maneuver that permanently removes maneuvers known

>still more balanced than PoW's Broken Blade

user, we already knew Broken Blade is broken.

Because optimization is a subjective quality. Not everyone wants to be an archer 24/7?

What happened was 2hu barged into the Spheres of Power freelance Skype group and autismed all over them. He got them to infight and shit all over each other, and THAT'S why they all hate each other and can't agree.

Adam Meyers shat all over the other writers in return.

That's why Keledrath jumped ship to DSP: all the SoP writers were fighting with each other because 2hu is a shitter of dissent and societal chaos.

I've been thinking of converting some 3.5 homebrew to PF, but I've never actually converted anything before and I'm not sure what to change. Do any of you have any advice? If it helps, I'm going to start with this thing:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Ochremancer_(3.5e_Class)

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Citation still needed, faggot.

I mean, he's trans, so...

Fair enough, you have me there.

That's a pretty good one. Here's a Veeky Forums one.

Go ask Adam Meyers. 2hu basically ruined Spheres forever.

It's all because of that stupid contract-breaking for Divination. He had the fucking gall to ask /pfg/ for ideas.

"Hey, I'm supposed to write this book, so write it for me /pfg/! What's that? You don't want to write it all for me? I quit!"

Then he broke his oath and sent SoP group into chaos.

see

does anyone have that old pastebin of the hyper optimized fighter?

I mean if they literally could not handle a freelancer quitting they weren't that great of a company.

You mean that one Buildposter made, the Mutation Warrior Lore Warden thing? I think it was called Spellbane or something.

This is true. I've seen it.

I've seen 2hu asking for ideas and trying to get /pfg/ to write the book for him.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42996838/#43006941

Then later in the thread he gets pissy because nobody is writing the ideas for him.

Buildposter didn't make it. I don't think it was a Lore Warden either.

?

But it is this one, right?
pastebin.com/4fFSq8w9