It's like you guys hate money

It's like you guys hate money.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.big.one/hc/zh-tw/articles/115004234094-BigONE-於12月7日上線-Decentraland-MANA-
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=7264566
discord.gg/SEhw6Tz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>frogpuppet.jpg

Do you think it's a good idea to buy in after it's mooned 200%?

It's like you think your Warren Buffet after picking the shitcoin of the week with obvious pumped % at the top of Bittrex. Kys you stupid moron.

COPE

No and an even worse idea at 400%. Its specifically a pump and dump coin. When we shill it we want you to bump it. It will be stable at 400 sats after another dip to 350. Im telling you this because I cashed out several times yesterday at every scheduled pump. We pumped for 1.5 hours the dumped for 30 minutes. Check the chart and see for yourself. I mean, yes buy more. 100K at least. This is going to be huge.

It was last time. Mooned 2x again. Steady rise now, people are holding until it hits asian exchanges,

Also since Im feeling lose with the lips. We pumped on Binance. Binance was always 30 sats higher than Bittrex. Buy on Bittrex sell on Binance. Its like printing money. Will you join next time or be left in the dust?

Is this gonna go like einsteinium? Seems like everytime there is an altcoinbleed, som retarded coins seem to make it, now decentrialized platform tokens are going up, ZRX, MANA etc..

What is the confirmed date for the land auction?

15th?

Yes. There is also this:

help.big.one/hc/zh-tw/articles/115004234094-BigONE-於12月7日上線-Decentraland-MANA-

So I guess it will be listed 12:00 Bejiing time.

noice, buying more.

Already got 150% gains since this morning

Congrats, I am currently only at 30 percent. Wish I heard about this before. There are surely some pump groups exploiting this. Be careful.

please dip to my buy order of 450 satoshis before 12:00

Just bought 1000, which I should have done this morning

It is still rising in sats even with a 14 percent increase in BTC. The ocilliations are consolidating now if it breaks 600 who knows how high it will go.

1200 MANA now

Lets gooooooo

Do ZRX, decentraland and DNT cooperate?

Decentraland is one of District0x's Districts. If this does well, expect DNT to do the same.

No idea

Ive decided I will start charging a fee of 2$ for my tips. Its not effective me telling you what to buy when I am just another user. If you are intersted reply with your email. I called the Russian Mona pump, TRX and of course MANA. No one listened and I dont blame them. You need to spend money to show a commitment and feel a part of a community thats my conclusion after spending a while on this board.

Bump.

I need dat mana

youre too late. you think this was organic? do you even look at charts?

Not interested user. I have a tip for you though. IOTAs new partnership:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=7264566

so you're telling me to buy more?

Its stable for now, and slowly rising. If he sets a stop loss, he has no problem.

Ya we shilled that for a month pumped it and dumped it. If you werent out at $4 and make 400% have fun bag holding. Here is a tip. The other coins are not bitcoin 2016. You are not going to make 10 000 times profit on a coin. Stop being greedy and learn to sell. Stop buying at the end of the pump. When every second post is about a coin, we are calling the last of you in before our dump. That one is free. I just saved you well ovr 2$ but again you wouldnt listen unless you paid for the information. Just the nature of it all. People dont listen to music they dont pay for. People dont read books they dont pay for. The buyer needs to pay to have a connection to the content creator.

Pump group link?

Thanks call me when it hits 24 cents. Im fine with buying at 2 and selling at 8. Its called wishful thinking. MANA is old news and bag holders will shill it for months now. Its shit. People said it was shit. I agreed but told you it would sell on the kitty wave.
No that run is done. It will tank in a month when you realize what actually happened yesterday. The we buy a little each day and pump it in a month. Are you starting to understand?

Yea cause we need more guys asking how to set up a binance account. You can leave your email and pay 2 bucks per tip. If we are wrong it cost you 2 bucks. How muchyou lose this week user?

(((We))) pumped that to 4th marketcap, and with all that power (((We))) take 2 USD per tip.. Sure. Holding since 0.2 cents, and buying more soon when I take profit from NXT.

I always wondered why faggots do this shit.

>DIP BELOW MY BUY ORDER AT 450 SATOSHI

you're stepping over dollars to save pennies

(((We))) are just people that know how to trade and have more thn $300. I think we are called adults. After interacting with several of you on forums and chat rooms its clear many of you are desperate and easy to predict. You make a significant enough part of the market for (((us))) to make consistant 50-100% gains.

Can we agree on 1 dolla? For group invite.

LOL no group. These arent lessons. Just tips. See TRX? That was a quick dbl up. Now bag holders will shill it here and it will grow organically.

Oh well. Nothing i can do if you don't want to share.

it's gonna dip back to $80, screen cap this if you want.

Maybe the market should liqudate and disperse the wealth equally? Nothing I can do for you if you dont have anything for me. Keep taking free 4 chan advice. Best case senario you learn how to dump mid pump instead of holding. 20% gainsi is still better than nothing right.

I suggested to pay for an invite. You declined. But you also said that there is already noobs in your group who ask how to set up binance account. So i don't see major reason for declining the offer.

And i don't take Veeky Forums advice. I'm new here, and i wanted to learn how things work. If i got in, i would just watch market price of the coin you pumping and do nothing for start. If things actually work, i would join on later pumps.

I like the project but going to wait for this pump to finish and dip

There is no group. My response is a comment on the state of groups such as you describe. We tend to use these things called telephones to have conversations. We value information, it is clear you do not. Best of luck. 2 bucks a tip leave your email if you want to be on the list.

So what would be the better investment? Just to buy the MANA and hold it, or spend the MANA to get a plot of land for what could be a huge decentralized virtual world?

Sell it when it goes above 600

OMG if you retards actually are deluding yourselves into this coin after yesterdays bloodbath, I might just unironically re invest.

Waiting for the coin to inevitably dip after the obvious pump

[email protected]

You realise that they actually are ahead of their roadmap and are starting to sell land already? Which is limited? And will only increase in value over time like a certain coin does? This is literally seconds live / runescape / minecraft 2.0. Investors are already jumping on ANYTHING that has VR or Blockchain in it, this is both combined. Might be crap but its the first one and will go insane. Also: Hold on to the tokens for a bit and buy land when nice spots are available, dont go straight for the first lots. Look where other people buy and place yourself in a good location.

You should have

Sold at 630. Im off this ride. Cant risk it dumping

I think a proper MMORPG with crypto as a currency will be the next WoW except 100 times bigger.

However, I don't think this is it for 2 reasons:

1. It is more Second Life than WoW. There is no proper gameplay, no systems to be good at, no way to outplay other players. Sure, you can make creative stuff and sell it, but you know how that ended for SL. 90% of it is cyber fetish sex. It will become basically another 3D Tumblr full of screeching art school poseur autists patting themselves on the back how fucking revolutionary it is.

2. It runs on top of Ethereum. Ethereum can't even handle a fucking cat trading game. Ethereum scaling roadmap is vaporware. Vitalik owns 75% of Ethereum in existence.

>tfw I was asleep when it went over 600

100eth ico holder here

went through all the decentrland bullshit and horseshit for months and now it's finally paying.

BUT GUESS WHAT. LAND is erc 721

What else is erc 721 you may ask?

> meow
> fucking kitties

HOW DO YOU BUY LAND???

with mana on the 15/12 during the genesis city auction

Who gives a shit
As long as nerds will be able to fuck their kitties in the genesis city, they will buy land by millions

Decentraland will go nuts

Join faggots!!

discord.gg/SEhw6Tz

Official Veeky Forums room on Discord: Veeky Forumscord
For all you faggots and pajeets out there

discord.gg/SEhw6Tz

lemme just buy at ATH

Hello. We decided to dump this coin again. You have 1 hour to get in at 300 sats. We have found this to be too easy to pass up. Bag holders, my deepest apoligies nothing personal. We look forward to your doing all the work for us shilling :) over the coming days and weeks

made a monero wallet yesterday. then bought some coin. but it says 0 balance and that my wallet is catching up. when it's done with that I should have muh coins right?

wrobng thread woops

We? You and your pajeet rape gang?

k :) lets chat here again tomorrow at 12:30 pm.

No hey it's cool you're a poo, just let me know how high the pumps going so I can sell in time.

Ill tell you for 12 bucks

12.30 pm which time zone faggot

how much u dumping? 5 mana?

had a great run riding the waves of this coin, while BTC is also pumping. Hope the project will get bigger over time, but im out right now - too dangerous

Is this traded on any real exchanges?

I bought at 150 sats.

bittrex and binance bitch

Wow, I really need to start keeping better track of my investments.
I bought this shit back when it was only on etherdelta and then kinda forgot about it.

Is it going to pump anymore? It got up to 700 for a minute now its riding pretty stead around 640. Time to dump?