Dogecoin - Still relevant?

Veeky Forums, with all the talk of Crypto Currencies in the news this week it reminded me that I used to mine Dogecoin back in 2013. I found my old wallet.dat and its still 3 years behind, but I have around 138 million Doge so far. Is that a decent amount? How do I find out what its worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptonator.com/rates/DOGE-USD/138000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not much, but i'd appreciate some doge

AEK58Qa9LLsKzquZDxqWaY32U2A1opFBPF

15rydUi7G6qqdKz49Xahjz2czamsGpMc12

Send it here and I’ll let you know

>cryptonator.com/rates/DOGE-USD/138000000
You're welcome.

27 btc

Oh fuck, how do I cash this out? Should I turn it to Bitcoin or USD? Is that possible? I'm retarded.

Why do you expect an answer here. Of course you can sell them, but you should decide whether you believe in USB or BTC more.

I could help you for 1M DOGE, but I guess there is not anything you could not figure out yourself.

Let your wallet catch up is step one. Then move your dogecoin to an exchange. Then sell. Of course, a sell order as giant as yours will collapse the market, so you should plan to sell off slowly over time.
Sell for BTC because no one i going to convert doge directly to USD.

collapse the market user, do it

Send your doge to this withdraw address

DUHcmrNqGNQdH9oW2X77YwdJMBFaEkmg47

That'll put it on an exchange where you can transfer it to USD and cash out. Congrats on your gains!

DE2jT31eS8MHVfq4TjQZGWh1ye39TdysBm

ey boiz slide me a doge

First make an account on poloniex. Next transfer your doge to the exchange wallet. Then sell your doge against the 17 sat buy wall and get your 23.29 btc.

If you need help let me know.
14shuZgnse6gz2VWh35eVduy3FQZoUnChN
Send btc after, not doge plz

Wait until the shibe pass away.

I too had to catch up an original doge wallet. You have a 3 day wait, if not larp.

I'm getting a bootstrap file which will speed things up. After 2 hours of syncing the wallet I ad only caught up by 1 week.

Whats with all these scum beggar bots?

Would that really happen? Theres a shit ton more Dogecoins out there than what I have.

Yes it would haha, you're holding a fucking lot

hold bud
poorfag here DQEPeRUQo8H1UTAcSQWhVLWqF17Mwf77dG

1. Let doge wallet catch up.

2. Convert to BTC

3. Convert BTC to Cash ASAP

4. Retire & Travel

all the big exchanges will be able to accommodate your doge, you just need to find one which will allow you to withdraw with the least problems

Take 30% of your doge and buy btc with it, then do what you want with the btc, hodl, sell for usd, whatever.

Keep the rest of your doge and wait for it to moon before you sell the rest. If you have weak hands, sell a certain percentage of it for btc or a shitcoin of your choice every few weeks. DO NOT sell all of it at once. If doge moons in the future you will want to hang yourself. Dont listen to any of the fags here they just want to shill their coin 99% of the time

also if you want you can give me some too
DTgKXXX6pXpDLtecKdk8oHwDiD74yHRD95

Thanks for the advice, all. I'm going to hold onto it for a bit longer. These exchanges seem sketchy as fuck and one just went under. Not a good look.

Youre not fun user, collapse the shit

It's pronounced doggycoin not doj coin or whatever the fuck you want to call it. DOGECOIN like DOG E COIN like the doggy mascot not this d-owe-j shit. Pronounce it correctly, stupid faggots REEEEEEEEE

Sync wallet, send 50k to poloniex, then send the rest once that goes through, then sell as you see fit into BTC, then cash out your BTC via coinbase or localbitcoins or whatever.
I only have 270k myself. Definitely wait until BTC slows down to sell.

You shouldn't post an image like that when you're wrong.

Only beggars in this board, jesus.

Sync wallet, move doge to MULTIPLE exchanges because one or more could run with your coins, be careful. Sell off slowly, not all at once or you will crash dogecoin. Once you're in BTC, don't take any other advice from this board or you will lose money like I did. And please send me some doge because I'm dirt poor.

DTxpSxMDqkTAHMMMR6iA5JgX57rHAanzmg