Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Petition to ban 2hu from Veeky Forums forever, Forrest officially said he'd never allow the RAW bullshit 2hu was trying to pull

N. Jolly's vigilante book playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit?usp=sharing

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

New trove: mega.nz/#F!9tQmBSbL!tbmlmKB_IsgDtzzrlXkVVQ

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons#TOC-Creating-New-Weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he
Way to shoot yourself in the foot, shitposter.

This is actually worse than the fetish posting. How the fuck did we manage to get worse?

What's wrong with talking about builds like 2hu does again?

Oh, that's right, they're all autistic RAW builds.

>page 2
Fuck it, I'm reporting the thread in the hopes that your autism gets banned.

Again, the vigilante playtest is over, I'll hopefully be running another soon enough.

This is better than fetishposting because at least it's entertaining

Remember to not post here folks, and Sage goes in all fields! Remember to be excellent to one-another except for SHITPOSTER!

Holy fuck, watching you try and hide behind Forrest is pathetic

2hu's shitposts aren't with "actual game builds."

They're rules-bending RAW bullshit that nobody would ever allow at a table.

Exhibit A: Exhibit B: Exhibit C: Exhibit D: See what they all have in common? Autistic RAW bullshit.

Would ANY GM ever allow this min-maxy shit at their table? No. That's why posting them is useless, they're just wastes of space that make the thread harder to read for everyone else.

I'm actually enjoying watching you break down in a fit of concentrated autism just the same way 2hu did several years ago. 2hu got over it, will you?

I'm 99% sure that my home games have had weirder RAW shenanigans than 2hu's posts. In that one particular case, though, I felt it wasn't worth the cascade of changing rules that would result in using it RAW.

Quoted for truth, Forrest.

You're banning it. 2hu doesn't and goes lalalalala it's RAW you should allow it. That's why he's a shitter.

I'm literally playing using one of 2hus builds right now.

it isn't even worth lurking in these threads anyone

One thing that can be said for 2hu but not you: at least they can read the English language

Which one?

Why hasn't your GM banned you for being a shitlord?

>2hu doesn't and goes lalalalala it's RAW you should allow it

Really? Please quote where he does this.

Go on, I'll wait. You'll of course go and quote something else out of context that doesn't even actually prove your point and then say it does anyway, but I'll wait for that anyway.

move to the IRC.

Small sized tiefling stalker (Vigilante).

Because other people are running around with Tier 1 classes, and so you need a highly optimised tier 3 class to keep up with that shit. I can only kill a flying wizard roughly 1/2 of the time, for example.

Fuck, don't you know ANYTHING about pathfinder?

>fighting over a tranny on a traditional games board
If say you've all sunken as low as you could but we're already on Veeky Forums so that happened a while ago, me included.

I'd rather just leave all together, obviously I won't but I'm not just trading one shitfest for another.

I've sent out a call to /cofd/ general. Maybe they can help us against the 2hu menace.

Be free then
Free of this hell

Jesus you attention whore stop cross-general shitposting

That's a dickass build.

Don't you know ravenlord, mystic, and zealot are the strongest PoW:E classes?

You've fallen into the trap of thinking that 2hu knows his shit with builds, BUT HE FUCKING DOESN'T and his builds are weakass horseshit.

I wish I could user, Christ almighty I wish I could.

What's your level? Don't you know that's a fucking shitty build?

This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for the needlessly complex rules Pathfinder insists on having!

Come, my friends! Abandon the tyrrany of the twenty-sided die! Join the GLORIOUS ROLEVALUTION!

I SAY DUNGEON, YOU SAY WORLD!

DUNGEON!

Stop

No, baka, you were supposed to say WORLD!, let's try it again

DUNGEON!

AND DRAGON!

Dungeon World has excellent dragons, you know. Better than Pathfinder, for sure.

2hu knows Dungeon World too I think? He's mentioned PbtA.

So honestly what needs to happen is 2hu gets banned from all Veeky Forums.

>gets banned
>changes IP address or finds a new device to shitpost from
There see it's pointless

Let's see you do better, then. Level 7 build, PoW allowed, beat 2hu's abilities in all fields. GO!

>level 7

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, you should be playing a mystic or a ravenlord. Stalker-vigilante is fucking worthless there.

Nice work not giving any details. I'm going to give that a fail for throwing out names without even knowing how to use the classes.

How the hell am I a part of this conversation? Stop responding to random posts you nutbar

Show us your stalker build and we'll show you just how much 2hu kool-aid you drank while making it.

Realtalk. We need to dispel the myth that Touhou guy is good at making builds.

Exhibit A: Exhibit B: Exhibit C: Exhibit D: Have a look at this shit, guys. Am I the only one here who can see just how weak these builds are? They can't do shit effectively. That's fucking hilarious for someone who tries to be a minmaxer.

Stop

Nope, you're supposed to be building a better build, since you dismissed touhofag's build already.
If you can't do that while maintaining the proper parameters, you've already conceded the argument

You haven't even given any fucking parameters. We don't know point buy, WBL, traits, allowed books, races we can choose, etc. and you're expecting sheets?

You're fucking delusional.

it's almost like this game is supposed to be about roleplaying a character and that encounters are meant to be tailored to the party's level of ability...

So why the fuck did you say that it was a dickass build and you could do better?

Go on, then, since you said it's a shit build, do better, since you're some paranormal expert who can proclaim builds are shit without even knowing what was asked.

You made the goddamn judgement, you make a better build.

I'm actually really liking that first build. Gotta respect the lucerne hammer.

Yes that's exactly what it is, but autism demands they argue into the night, then fuck vigorously.

You guys need to fucking stop your shit tripfag drama. its getting annoying

Oh shit, I actually suddenly remember why this guy seemed is so familiar. It's Wizard and his hateboner for touhoufag back from 2010.

I can't believe I still have this reaction image I made from those days.

Wait, this isn't a new thing?

Holy shit, that makes the autism even worse. I think I can see it faintly emitting from my computer now, I might need to get some lead shielding for my room.

That's just normal background autism radiation from the site itself, no need to worry.

I was just stating the obvious, I didn't actually realize this was years old, Christ almighty this is just plain sad now.

>reverse image search
>get a thread from 2010
You weren't kidding.

I like how the thread just died after it was mentioned this has been going on for 6 years. I hope at least someone is embarrassed by this.

9 years, actually. Touhoufag has been posting since before 4e's release and has been targeted even then.

Absolute sadness

It seems like those builds are a "how good can I make this theme" instead of "how good can I make a build?"

I don't see anything wrong with that.

And why are you soo incredibly buttdevastated? Someone posting content, even bad content, is better than whatever you are doing.

Aw... thanks.

Your baiting empty waters there user

>It seems like those builds are a "how good can I make this theme" instead of "how good can I make a build?"

Any level 5 barbarian can beat those stupid warders, no Path of War needed.

in damage maybe, but it seems that it would be lacking in other areas.

Guys, what's the best approximation to the Nameless King's sword-spear? I need something with Reach that can do Piercing or Slashing damage.

Can we petition to ban you instead?

d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons#TOC-Creating-New-Weapons

Make a glaive and just add pierce damage for higher cost.

You meta-posting pussy. What do you even get out of /pfg/ that is so important you are actually being harmed by 2hu's builds?

Spamming is against the rules.

Okay guys, story time to break the silence!

What's the meanest enemy encounter you've ever faced and/or pitted against your players and what happened in the encounter?

It's silent because there's another thread that doesn't have shitposting in the OP.

Is the viking archetype for fighter any good?

Everyone, I am doing a kingdom building/hex crawl. I posted before and now I need EVEN MORE ideas for squares. The game takes place in mountains infested with the Unquiet Dead and ruled over by undead nobility. The players are tasked with securing a trade route through the the mountains.

The players, for reference are level 5 and their first settlement and stronghold borders on territory controlled by a Ghoulish noble house.

So I need things to fill hexes with. Both general icy mountains (the climate is very cold) and undead theme'd hexes. For the feel I want something similar to the Van Helsing movie.

Also for reference it is an all dwarf party.

I really appreciate the help!

If you could create your own Hellknight order, what would it be and what would it's particular form of enforcement be?

>Order of the Wheel
>Progress Stops for Nothing
>Favored Weapon: Firearms
>Location: Mana Wastes and Numeria
>Promote the use and spread of new technology and advancements, keep it out of the hands of the unworthy.

>BoS expy

Pffft.

BoS?

>Promoting new technology

Yeah, that's very anti-hellknight. They have entire orders about not letting new tech get developed.

Nothing says the Orders have to get along with each other.

Brotherhood of Steel.

Well, almost. The "keep tech away from the unworthy" part fits most of its incarnations, but the "promote use of advancements" is more similar to the FO3 version.

>mfw I made an expy of the Brotherhood of Steel without realizing it
Fuck

Nihil novum sub sol

You know, out of curiosity. Do grease fires burn any hotter than normal? Couldnt you say, use grease on an opponents armor then cast burning hands to great effect?

No, they don't. They're just oil, just like a flask of oil, one presumes they would burn the same.

/pfg/'s purity?

4e

>Campaign starts the first of september
>already made 5 different characters

Why is character building so fun ;_;