Stat me

colossus made of corpses

Other urls found in this thread:

d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/colossus.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

epic level handbook for 3.5 has stats and a "how to make" set of rules for a corpse golem.

monstous arcanum

>they do not speak
Missed a chance to have every mouth cry out in unison

Just add up all the stats of all the people that make up the colossus.

So, what you're saying is I can conglomerate the party into one single super-adventurer?

Epic Level Handbook for 3.0 had a Flesh Colossus. It was the weakest of the three versus constructs or other undead, but it ripped the shit out of everything else due to its Aura of Stench, Fear Aura, and Negative Energy Burst. The DC's for all of these things were well into the 70's. I don't have my book on hand or I'd share the full stats with you.

Whatever the stats just make sure you recognize that one little spark will set the whole thing ablaze. Rotting corpses are like 80 times more flammable than fresh cow turds. Just saying.
Also depending on how far gone they are they can explode for like no reason regardless of onfire status.

>unison
Dissonance

d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/colossus.htm

It's in the SRD.

On the subject of epic monsters, the devastation vermin can be brought down by anyone capable of consistently doing ability damage to mental scores. As powerful as they are, that glaring weakness means you can KO it and then repeatedly CDG it until it nat1s

That idea in party wizard head... This couldnt go wrong

Strangely enough, I would say only 2/2 but somehow scaling on the number of corpses available.

I think it would also deposit a corpse whenever another corpse was raised nearby.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Stat me Veeky Forums

Str: A fuck ton
Dex: Sure
Int: Nope
Chr: Nada

>Chr: Nada
You have no heart

I mean, I'd fuck him, but that goes for most things with a pulse.
Or at least HAD a pulse

>it is made of nothing but butts

>Chr: Nada

Gaius is cute. CUTE

does this make sense?

Am I missing something, why the perception boosts? Personally, it seems like it would be less perceptive, but maybe there's something here I'm not getting.

I was thinking all the corpses worked like a hivemind kinda thing so eyes all over its body pretty much

Fair enough, to be honest I thought at first that the colossus was an entity as a whole, and that the separate corpses didn't matter.
But now this gives me an idea.