The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Cockatrice games. Plaguelord returned. Traumatized flakes and custom cards. More Vronak custom card bs. Cards were pulled from packs. Some flake eldrazi descriptions. Venn drawings. And probably some other things.

Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
Ussa character description and LEWD: Thane's character description: Perselus intro: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mMPgEYkL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's your secret ship, Gaia.

Who here insists on sticking to flavor when making their decks?

I do.

It depends. I love flavour decks but when I am trying to play competitively I will just go for good shit. I am running Gisela's in my current standard deck.

Unless you are talking about flake decks? In which case then yes 100% flavour, otherwise that literally defies the point.

I meant non flake decks.
Funny though since I base most my flakes off my decks.

Hehe. That's a slippery slope, my friend. Be careful.

Both with flakes and irl decks I think of themes and combos and try to roll strictly with that theme.

Fuck off, Vronak. My flavors aren't "they want to be the strongest :)))))))"

For my flakes, some of them are based off of genuinely competitive decks, others are versatile enough to use a general archetype of deck (aggro, control, etc) and then there's one or two which are a bit specific and are non-viable in any sort of competitive play.

Here's a character I made for the old storm which was pretty much 'what sort of mtg character would use a 8rack deck.'

I remember him, I also remember when we made characters based on the decks we used.

>mfw gaia is based off of my old domain deck

Katin is stalking this thread

>Katin gonna get molested by Gaia

I don't know who I ship Katin with.

>People still use my shitty edit.

Anonymity

We need a bitch boy she can fuck with and cause whyboners for.

Venn?

>Katin
>she

Katin's a genderless changeling.

The best partner for it is probably an Inzhu-clone of itself.

>Shipping Inzhu and Katin
Why didn't I think of this before? She can please it and not even be in the same room with it. And it can sooth her social anxiety with its smooth voice.

Otp

Katin and Double shape shifter fucking each other.

>I wrote a story for him during the last storm
pastebin.com/mMPgEYkL

>"I did nothing wrong, just like Nissa!" The Noggle objected.

Made me giggle. Never realized anything was written for the guy.

FREE MY NIGGA SORIN
HE WAS A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
#BLACKPLANESWALKERSMATTER

BUT WHY?!

I mean, he's a bitch boy
Katin needs a bitch boy.

I'm bored. Entertain me.

The flakes now go to an AU highschool.

Remes is that guy with really good grades that nobody wants to talk to because he's kind of a creep.

Cala is the ADD girl with really high grades and no social skills.

Jakrol got expelled for being a delinquent.

Winifred is also a delinquent, but she's good at chemistry and English lit.

Wyston teaches World History.

Gaia is the sketchy biology teacher. She's married to the history/physics teacher. Everyone spreads rumors that she's cheating on him with everyone.

COCK is the dean.

Owlmom is the cute librarian.

Spider mom is the spider that some trigger happy psycho kid squished in study hall.

Belagir is the weird band kid that everyone ignores and is accused of cheating on biology tests because his mom's the teacher.

Anna is a decent if not forgetful student who can't decide whether or not she's dating Symon

Hondick is the conspiracy theorist kid

Starke and Jorge are no fun

The Cathar is a quiet kid who squished a spider and will probably shoot the school up at one point.

DIOMEDES IS the football team

Rynn is the scared freshman transfer student who is probably going to get eaten alive.

Acervus is the leader of the emo gang and has a bit of a windmill complex over protecting them from bullies.

Eris is a notorious slut.

Makayel is a douche.

Katin is Katin

Winnifred is the hot goth girl who sets the latest fashion among her otherwise fat and unsocial goth friends.

He's too dumb too graduate, and Belloski refuses to let him get a GED because he's made the school too much money taking them to state the last 8 years.

Katin sells cheats to every test. Belloski, the principal, sells the cheats to it.

>Bellowski money mind
>Down to the number of years
Scary

Bavara's day is packed full of studying and flirting.

Samnel keeps getting bullied by the cheerleading squad.

Larothenes stands up for Samnel and anyone else who gets bullied.

Laurela is in Catholic school trying to pray the gay away.

Ussa is outside in the woods, and every day someone wonders who that one girl on the attendance sheet is.

Perselus never does any schoolwork because he spends all day inner-monologue-ing like Patrick Bateman but none of the teachers want to tell him that he's failing their class.

The Sonias are twins, one a bully hunter that is constantly in trouble with the dean for beating up people who beat other people up, and one a friendly cheerleader who volunteers as a mediator.

Astera is the honor student that spends way too much time in the library.

Dyna is the scarily tall delinquent girl.

Mirabelle teaches home economics, and also gives etiquette and ballet lessons, although most students know better than to ever sign up for those.

That too, I suppose.

Does Dyna carry the female sports team like DIOMEDES does the male?

Serena is the pretty nice girl with huge tits who wants to be friends with everyone. Because of her open attitude, everyone spreads rumors that she's a total slut.

But which one puts out and sleeps with the teachers for grades?

More than likely.

She's garbage as a team player, but as her goal is wholesale annihilation of the enemy team and she's in ridiculous shape it's hard not to win anyway.

Do Bavara and Rynn bang then?

The Stitcher is the creepy person who parks across the street from the school and watches children leave on the buses. She's planning out which students to murder and skin. She's wanted in 12 states.

Bookworm is the old Librarian who got fired because he kept forcing the children to read his fanfictions.

Larothenes.

Which teacher?

Bavara likes girls, silly.

Thane's the freshman that tries to be social with everyone, hits on just about every girl he considers attractive, and actually makes good grades.

Ginger is on the track team

>Be in chemistry.
>You get paired up with Cala.
>She's explaining the thing that you're supposed to be doing, but she's also taking it so far that it's no longer comprehensible to anyone, even the teacher.
>She does it, perfectly.
>You still don't understand and can't even get a word in edgewise.
>Then she takes it further.
>Trying to demonstrate the principle that she's explaining.
>Starts a lab fire.
>All as intended, just to try to teach you something as thoroughly as possible.
>Detention.

Jorge rarely ever goes to school and has technically been expelled for beating the shit out of people he doesn't like

Starke is a scary delinquent girl on an anti bully crusade and has the unfortunate tendency to act before she thinks, which led her to signing up for one of Mirabelle's etiquette classes thinking she could cut it to go about her personal missions.

Rakkor tells everyone he banged Gaia and has proof. No one believes him, but he really did.

>Proof or it didn't happen
Rakkor has a reputation for being a liar because of this. Gaia charismaticaly denies all claims. Rakkor eventually gets frustrated with being called a liar. His proof is one of Gaia's laced thongs. But instead of anyone believing that he tapped that, he gets accused of being a perv who snuck into her home and stole her undies. Instead of Gaia being brought up on statutory rape charges, Rakkor does 200 hours of community service forttrespassing and petty theft.

He still hits that arter class when she supervises his community 'service'

Does that make him baby Belagir's daddy?

Will: "wtf? This isn't my son..."
Gaia: "Yes he is. I swear."
Will: "But...the scales, tho."
Gaia: "Uhhh...um...Oh! My grandad was a Viashino! Yeah, that's it. A Viashino. Must be from that."
Will: "Oh, of course. Well that makes much more sense then. Must be a recessive trait."
Gaia: "Must be."

> 8-Rack without Mind Rot

Only one character.

Vronak
> Anthony Michael Hall
Vontrask
> Weird science teacher
Emir
> Rebel that takes your shit
Lord Æon
> the attractive just out of college history teacher
Íreth
> The hot ditzy popular girl
Miyja
> The aggressive punk girl
Zulkaz
> The punk guy with something to prove
Andromeda
> The rich girl that hates being better off
Graveborn
> The metal-head that runs the school
Tristram
> The Christian jock
Yumiko
> The outspoken Asian slut
Gage
> Gaia's little brother that for some reason is always showing up at the high school
Lélunde
> The cool chemistry teacher
Angie Goo
> The cute isolate girl who is always sitting by herself or found in the library

All of them.

>the twist is there is

Basically what I would have said for it too.

Then at some point she's staying at a friends and some psychopath murders her whole family in brutal and sick ways and she gets to see it first when she returns home. From then on she acts quite differently in school, starts hanging around with The Cathar more and will probably shoot up the school with him. Has developed a fetish for fire.

I was going to say her lesbian crush got transferred to a different school before she could confess her feelings.

And then there was that one time where she almost killed our young new librarian, Owlmom. She was throwing a moody hissy fit, and shoved a bookcase. It fell on top of Owlmom, sending her to the hospital.

>almost
Come on now.

DIOMEDES was an absolute mess over it. Owlmom had been his tutor for almost two years, and he'd grown quite fond of her. He's been held back so many times, that they're about the same age.

What I want to know is where are the scales they're talking about?

The problem is Serena spent too much around the edgy Murdock.

Murdock is the edgy attention seeker who got adopted by Belloski for the state and tax benefits, and can't remember her real parents. She's an absolute mess about it.

Ka'koarm is the dark secret of the school that everybody in charge knows about but always discourages discussion on, and sometimes saves the kids from bullies, flashing the kids a knowing nod or a thumbs-up before slinking into a dark corner of the school not to be seen again until plot demands.

>dio has abandonment issues from when he was smol
>just as he leaves the library, there's a scream and a crash.
>he rushes back in to see a horrified Serena and an owl wing sticking out from underneath the bookcase.
>he moves the bookcase off of owlmom and is checking her pulse.
>pulls out his phone and yells at Serena.
>"what's the number for 911?"

Murdock was really 'nice' to her after the incident, really she just wanted to have the amazon around to keep her safe. Serena was still too nice to actually hurt people though so Murdock had to work on it.

Drama and DEEPEST LOOOOOOORE

Nishal is an athlete who's almost-but-not-quite failing everything but philosophy, which he dominates. He volunteers at the local pet shelter and absolutely despises animal testing.

Iosha used to go to a prep school but got expelled for allegedly blowing up the robotics lab, now she goes to school with and tutors Nishal so he doesn't fail his courses.
and she's totally not just doing it because he's got a nice ass, honest.

But are they going steady?

Belagir inherited the Big Black Dragon

He also swims in the school pool.

Wasn't there a lewd with him and Serena?

Who, Belagir? No, I don't think so. Belagir is purest.

No, the Big Black Dragon.

Then I have no idea.

Veldren is the guy who wants to be smart but doesn't want to be seen as a nerd

Frances is the creepy old janitor

Belloski is somehow the school principal and nobody wants to get called into his office for any reason. Murdock keeps getting called in, however

So far there are lewds with: Samnel(some human), Gisela, Laurela and some others that haven't been posted here. One is with a demon and the other is just random fetish smut.

>Frances is the creepy old janitor
Yeeessssssss

Soon to be added to that list
>Owlmom's corpse.

>Owlmom's corpse
stop it
stop hurting me this way
fuuuuck

>Mind Rot
What budget 8rack deck are you speaking of?

>Cute, gentle, friendly, and kind librarian owlmom gets crushed to death by a bookcase because Serena has a tantrum
Fuck you, Angel Hitler

She made a few new holes, the flaming sword means that they are still warm if you're interested.

Go eat more dicks, you slut.

honestly my favourite part about writing Nishal and Iosha is that they operate so well regardless that you WANT them to be together.
at the start no, but then Nishal does a sport thing and Iosha sees it and goes "oh damn. oh DAMN." and jumps him after the game/meet. I think he'd be a boxer ngl.

> Mind Rot
Sorry, ^Waste Not. I'm tired.

You have no idea how wide I am smiling at all this, I look like the fucking Cheshire Cat.

Hey. To be fair Serena was all of those things before her psychotic break. I guess in the end, Emrakul is to blame for dead owlmom too.

Waste Not always struck me as unnecessary winmore for 8rack. Besides, some of the choices there are more character-based (like Blackmail).

No but there should be. So far there's only been one of him and Gaia