$15,000

$15,000.

Fifteen. Thousand. Dollars.

JUST fucking crash already you piece of shit useless fucking coin

$15,100. Fuck me in the goatass this is real.

>HODL meme
It fucking work!!

15100 now

Predictions on the price by next week?

No brakes...

mother of god

fuck me fuck me

ah
ah
AHHHHHHH

FUCKER FUCKS FUCK

1 million or ill your dick

as soon as it does myself and a billion other people are going to jump onto it. i'm doubtful we are going to see any significant dip soon.

it hit 25k AUD on the exchange i use today. who the fuck knows tbqh senpai.

Heh and on tv they talking about how futures gonna make it crash

Come at the king u best not miss

I really regret not owning a whole coin, I jumped onboard too late. Maybe I can buy an Altima when its all done

HES BEGINNING TO BELIEVE

It's too expensive for us poor fags.

I'm hoping LTC or ETH goes to $1000

fuck

You can buy fractions of a bitcoin you know.

You don't need to buy a whole bitcoin...you can buy as little as you want. 0.0000000001 if you're a real poofag.

SOLD 0.25 btc yesterday before the pump

My guess is 18k. But fuck if I know at this rate. And for all we know this 15k is a psychological barrier for people and will be the demise of the coin in the end. All I know is I'm about ready to fucking max out my single shit credit card and buy in at the first sign of a slight drop.

Why is Bitfinex so far behind right now?

YEAH I LOVE IT 15K WOOWOOWOO!

BUT WTF IS HAPPENING TO MY ETHERS AND SATOSHI-LITES!?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This shit is going to tank so hard when people realise it has no real world use

>someone on biz said "it will reach 17k before christmas and crash" 3 weeks ago
I thought he was joking

It's going to dip at 15k back to 14k which is time to accumlate before it hits 25k by the 25th

theres millions of nocoiners waiting to buy in and millions of altcoiners waiting to switch to btc.
any dip wont last an hour.

>It's too expensive for us poor fags.
how the fuckdoes this even make any sense. If you buy $100 worth of bitcoin or $100 worth of litecoin you dont have more or less value - you have a $100 asset. The only reason to invest in litecoin over bitcoin, regardless of how poor you are, is if you think litecoin will increase its value more proportionally. It doesnt matter if you have 100 shitcoins if they only go up 10% you only have 10% more wealth whereas if you had 0.5btc and it doubles you double your wealth.

That's probably a decent indication that a drop is coming. If ETH and LTC aren't keeping pace...

I DON'T CARE I'M 80% BTC ANYWAYS

>selling BTC during the biggest bull market in history
RIP in pieces

>no real world use in printing money

what will make them realize this user

>the cope is real
Nocoiners BTFO

TOOO THEEE MOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT BITCOIN REAL LIFE USE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT 99% OF PEOPLE BUYING BITCOIN DONT EVEN KNOW OR CARE WHAT A FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN IS THEY ONLY BUY IT IN HOPES THAT LATER SOME OTHER FAG WILL BUY IT FROM THEM FOR A HIGHER PRICE
IT COULD BE A ROCK OR A GRAIN OF SAND BUT IF ITS WORTH IS GOING UP EVERYONE WILL BUY IT
JEEZ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT REAL WORLD USE WHO THE FUCK CARES

Are you actually fucking retarded? The only reason any currency has value is because people say it does. No different than bitcoin.

i have 120 bitcoins but we all know it's not a currency anymore

I can't get over the psychogical trauma of not being able to afford a whole but coin. I am missing out but I can't afford to invest until like March next year and I'll only have like 2grand

Yeah but I've been fucking waiting for a transaction out of my exchange for 24 fucking hours..........

I WANT TO BUY LINK BEOFRE IT MOONS GOD DAMN IT

Coinspot?

inspect element

Nah i think people are just going bat shit crazy for btc. Everyones probably converting their ltc and eth into btc

You are correct. That's why it's a huge Ponzi scam on a global scale.

Yeah well except that nobody has any interest in using bitcoin as an actual currency, can use it in that way, considers it to be or has even heard of that idea. It is the first mass produced personal fiat printer.

THE CRASH IS STARTING HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTS GENTLEMAN

If BTC crashes how will you cash out your shitcoins, you need to trade it for BTC to cash out.

can u gib some?
3JRodB3yH5eE7MYVaTrM8NRyjz3XkD6kSP

this. Its why all the other shitcoins have plumetted as well.

No, there is just a huge fucking sell wall at 15250

literally this.
bought half a BTC at 6k and doubled my money, plus some.

Nope. COPE

OK so they'll be worth more BTC if they don't crash harder, which in theory they will, you'll be better of USB wise if they don't, the price of BTC is literally arbitrary

can someone please help me I have my funds stuck on ED I need some ETH but I dont have any money left.. I just didnt knew Metamask would keep resubmitting transactions..

I am willing to buy into the hype and fuel your bubble. Give me the simplest best website to buy right now

It's 16K on CEX.IO for some reason.

cuckbase

coinbase.com

coinbase.com
safe, simple, insured
great mobile app too for watching your gains

You won't get the BTC immediately though, but you will be locked in at whatever price you buy at (so if you click "Buy" at 15k and it goes up to 16k before your coin arrives, you still get it at the 15k price)

>hours upon hours of research spent on carefully selecting a diverse portfolio of altcoins
>normie buys BTC at 11k$

Why do they always win...

Because we realize that the majority of the wealth resides with a demographic that wants nothing to do with stupid pajeetcoins

Someone is putting up massive buy walls right now. Get ready for a dip.

I wish I was a normie. I got into crypto back when it was around $2500. More than half of my portfolio went into shitcoins (including ETH which tanked like fucking shit). I bought into bitcoin multiple times, last being at $4300. Then I sold all my BTC at 7k, expecting dip. Sure enough, it dipped to 5500 but I didn't rebuy and it mooned like never before. I keep refusing to buy since it shot past 7k that I cashed out, and every day I regret it more and more.
I mean, I made some profits on this shit, but if I only put all my shit into BTC and didn't look at this whole crap for months I would make like 5x my investment.

If we can get past 15600, we're jumping to 16k

Sell now dumbasses normies are catching on

Just hit 15.6k. What the fuck guys

Never going below 10k

>if we get higher than number x we're jumping to number y
This is how dumb you sound.

>tfw I mined 3 bitcoin back in 2012
>tfw I invested them on a shitty exchange called Havelock investments
>my shares become worthless but I managed to get .8 btc in dividends

Better than nothing I guess

How hard was it to cash out?

Are miners actually making a 5% transaction fee rn that's like 80 bucks

Accumulate below 15k!!

Check your charts.

implying normies would forget their pride they had when they said btc is a shit scam in thei jealousy

this coin is really shit tho and deserves to crash down to 4-5k again

cant wait for all those nervous normies when btc just doesnt move anymore haha

A pound of lead is heavier than a pound of feathers.

jokes on you i bought at ath two weeks ago and sold at ath today

I put in about $800 or something back in August and now it's worth $2000 AUD, although it should be said I can't WITHDRAW this into Australian Dollars very easily.

I'm mostly depressed that at this rate I can't buy more. I'm already a poor NEET. Honestly I'm hoping it crashes for a bit.

ITS CRASHING

Just watch it go

It has nothing to do with charts, the sheer idiocy of your statement is what caught my eye
its like saying water freezes at zero so at -100 it will turn into gold

And yet I'm gonna stick with shitcoins. I made three times the money I would make compared to sticking with BTC. Why would I want to ride a ticking time bomb?

>sold 20 btc at 300$

get that fiat senpai but rest assured if king bites it your alts are toast kiddo

you're interpreting his statement wrong. its entirely about charts. you're on Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums

That ticking time bomb determines the value of your shitcoins, Rasheed

You're not understanding user... You were the normie

It won't crash until 10th or maybe 9th. Certainly will keep going up before that.

If you didn't buy bitcoin below $1000, you are literally a normie.

> BITCOIN JUMPED 3K IN ONE DAY

#3KONEDAY

The dip has started. Buy tomarrow between the time before us people get off work but before Korea gets going

IS IT WORTH IT TO CASH IN $50 RIGHT NOW OR NOT

IM SO POOR BUT I JUST GOT PAID

THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE SAID YESTERDAY

AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT.
AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT.
AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT.
BITCOIN IS BARELY TOUCHING MAINSTREAM AND IT'S FULL USAGE, YOU'D BE A DUMDUM NOT TO RIDE THIS MONEY TRAIN.

I LITERALLY SHOVED MONEY INTO IT THIS MORNING
IT'S BASICALLY GOING TO BE VALUBLE LONGTERM DUE TO POPULAR USAGE BUT SHORT TERM IS A RANDOM ROLLERCOASTER WITH GOOD OUTCOME. INVEST IF YOU WANT AND HODL. IT JUMPED 3K UP TODAY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

whats happening on the 9/10th?

gdax go up, finex go down
you can't explain that

Stop looking at the minute candles you weakling, either you believe or you don't.

>has no idea about biggest possible thing going to happen
why are you even on this board?

seems to me the only reason this is happening is the Koreans are expecting a war and need to stick their savings somewhere because they cannot trust it in the bank now. half the country is probably walking around with a usb stick full of bitcoin in their pooper right now

I really regret believing in alts. shoulda just held BTC.

What should I do at this point? Wait it out? Should I dare buy MORE alts expecting them to pump when btc stops leaping ahead?

Put everything in btc and everytime btc pumps put less than 25% of the profit into alts you like

15,900 ... last stop until 16k .. all aboard.