>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Now you're just splitting hares.

That's not very bunny, Yoro.

A Yandere, eh?

Isn't Kos dead? As for Ebrietas, maybe, maybe. But Kos would be a MILF, no? Shub Niggurath too...

And yet, I wanted to pod Doll and Maria, hm. Would these not be too eldritch? Great Ones just want a child, that is all. I am not ready for that sort of commitment yet.

It's a wonder that noone made anthro or gijinka versions of em...

I was wrong.

Did Worm _user ever make a ruling on Sword and Sorcery magic?

In the Bleach jump you can apparently switch between your spirit and physical body? What happens to your clothing and equipment?

Just go Hollow

>when you know one of your Companions is getting tired of all this, but you don't want to let go
>you still value their free will, but you've reached the point where you'd have died several times over without them

Wat do, user?

Yes she is dead, but you asked who the females are.

>Companions
>losing interest
You fucked up somewhere.

Now now, let's not start a pun war. We don't want anyone to Leporidae.

You have to let them go. If they find something they want in the multiverse, or are tired and simply want to go home, you can't force them to keep going and still respect their free will.

Just remember, you'll see them again someday, if you're strong enough.

Hey Jumpers!

Have you ever made a build for a Jump before/during actual consumption of the media, only to find out that a small decision you made in the beginning of the Jump leads to some of the later plot elements being non-factors?

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica, and realized that giving the pregnant Boomer asylum aboard the Defiant completely derailed Tyrol and Helo being rushed through a kangaroo court-martial and sentenced to death as well as Galactica launching fighters at Pegasus.

Nope.

Anyone wanna toss my Gamer/Minion Master build?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela

So far almost every jump he's been tossed to has been a vidya universe funnily enough.

Persona.

Well, keeping on the vidya train, Ring of Red. Not a lot in the way of Minions though. Sadly.

Sword and Sorcery has good minion magic.

Sure

Don't know what that is but it'll go next

That'll go third

No he didn't, and in fact, your shitposting about it even drove him off and kept him from the thread.

>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #976: A-side Edition
>A-side
Jumpers, we don't have a A-Team jump yet!
What MEMBER of the A team are YOU, and what PERK or ITEM did you buy?

Commanding Colnel
The (Please Don't hit me in the) Face
Mad (as a Hatter) Member
Bruiser with a Heart (& BLING) of Gold
The Guy/Gal That No One Else Can Help

He's not losing interest in me personally, user. He just didn't take the "cannot permanently die so long as I live" part as seriously as he ought to have, and has come to the startling realization that he's been living in his mom's Warehouse for over 100 years.

How about going to Sekirei? Nothing could go wrong there.

No, and he likely won't now that people've realized S&S is a worthless jump.

Everything will go wrong.

Eh, why don't you go into Fallout?

Ten years is a long time. Might could suggest he go explore for a Jump, find himself and all that.

What about SMT, or the DS games? Thoe both involve minions in a critical role.

Maybe next time, not gonna take anymore than three "saved" ones.

It isn't, it's just pretty vague on where the limits are, which is actually a problem for knowing what the standards for abilities lay.

Could also waifu a Necronomicon personification if you are into the whole eldritch librarian shtick

>implying
He's not posting because of shitposters like you who can't just accept a jump as perfect for what it is.

What jump.

For fuck's sake, could both of you go the fuck to sleep instead of shitposting.

For once in your life.

Lovecraft, would need the civ perk realms of myth to do it I think. Otherwise its just a book with power.

Put them in stasis. I know that deciding to go back home would soon come to be a decision I'd massively regret.

By putting them in stasis, you can call upon them if you really need them, and they might change their mind. Besides, their world is also in stasis, so there's literally no point to sending them home.

I swear you Jumpers think with the wrong head.

user, if you don't know the answer to that question already, you might need to consider the following query:

Where do you think you are?

It's hopeless. We're stuck with these idiots and there's not a thing we can do about it.

I don't know anything about this setting, but I love the fuck out of No Fair Cheating. It'll make Gauntlets so much easier.

Nah, that might be too much.

Are these all Eldritch yet interesting waifus one could waifu? Kinda dissapointed. At least I got Nyx, GNR and Ebrietas. Maybe more...

And then they fuse into one giant Great God Waifu

Sounds like a personal issue. The jump doesn't have any real flaws, just subjective problems, and just because you don't like vagueness doesn't mean Worm needs to satisfy your autism with an explanation.

Fuck me, LET ME HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF HOPE.

Another Overlord question, reposted from last thread.

The Companions you import with A Local Hero get The Realm of Heroes automatically, and if you complete the Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom scenario get Level One Hundred as their part of the reward. Would they be as powerful as a Jumper who picked Lvl100 + RoH at the start, or would they be as powerful as a Jumper who just picked RoH and trained up to Lvl100 later?

>>Don't know what that is...
Don't worry, no one does. I swear I'm one of three people who remember that PS2 game, but I love it, so I made the Jump for it.

I feel like that would be a bad idea, but I can't say no to a lovely stack of... pages.

You're going to have to have a heart-to-heart with him. It sounds like he needs a purpose beyond just being one of your hanger-ons. I've found that to be a surprisingly large part of keeping Companions happy and interested.

The only one shitposting right now is you and that asshole demanding clarification on the jump in question.

We could theoretically stop responding. It isn't going to happen, because there's always idiots like either or or me who bite the bait (depending on if any of you isn't the shithead responding to himself to stir up further responses), but it's possible.

Actually, since you already have GNR, I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but the angel with tentacles, the second one Shinji fights, is confirmed female. I think her name was Shamshel.

And after it gets clarified he will randomly pick some other jump to shitpost about, first it was naruto, then worm, then overlord, now s&s. Its a pattern.

Vampire Diaries. I entered knowing that there was a trapped girl being used as the anchor for an artificial purgatory, so I rescued her and broke the spell onwards. Season 4 onwards disappeared along with 2000 years of accumulated trapped supernatural beings, including various nasty powers-behind-the-thrones and one of the two original Big Bads being sent on into the afterlife. Some people got really upset about that for some reason.

Heh.
I wonder if you can buy the 300 CP 20 followers option twice to get the 40 thieves.

user, I'm taking genetic samples of each angel, if I can, along with trying to save their souls.

Issue is, I don't know how to companion them as I don't have enough pods. I need a method of soul storing that would go between jumps, and then I can just freeze the bodies or something...

Right now, these are my plans for a Chain, all of what I plan to do. I hope to go into these chains later, let others decide chains later on.

Are you seriously implying that bait you're responding to has a point?

How fast is the ray from a ranged touch spell like disintegrate? Also how difficult is it to find spells from the standard Sorc/Wiz spell list?

Can we just leave it alone? Seriously, we all got it already, he's not going away, he's here forever, blah blah blah. Stop devoting entire threats to his shit. We have more interesting things to talk about, like waifuing eldritch abominations.

user, I have to tell you that the post you're responding to is actually in itself bait. And to end this response chain right now, your post is also bait, and my post is also bait, and anything that responds to this post is also bait.

Jump #6: Harry Potter

Half-Blood - 100
Middle-class - 0
Gryffindor

Brave At Heart - 0
Occlumency - 0
Non-Verbal Speciality - 200
Setup Wizard - 200
Wandlessly Magic - 600

Wand (Pine, Dragon Heartstring) - 0
Fellow Marauder (Priscilla) - 200
Wand of Elder - 250
Felix Felicis - 50

Prophecy + 100
Saving People Thing + 200
Prisoner of Azkaban + 300

Priscilla

Half-blood
Hufflepuff
Wealthy

Just and Loyal - 0
Occlumency - 0
Break Blood - 200
Care of Magical Creatures - 150

Pet Owl - 0
Nimbus 2000 - 0
Dragon-Hide Jacket - 0
Refilling Zonko's Bag - 50

Magic. Neat.

More importantly, after half a century, I'm back on a world with hot water and cold air conditioning. ....even if I will be spending most of my time in a medieval castle.

So, despite my best (read: I sort of tried) efforts to fuck up the plot, stuff happened and the Battle of Hogwarts took place during our 5th year instead of when it normally would. That is, until my improved Vow of Silence was cast over Hogwarts.

Turns out Wizards really are squishy without their magic. You know what isn't squishy? A superhuman knight and a draconic demigoddess.

Pic vaguely related.

You're the one being a rampant, insult-slinging dick.

To demand that, after all I've done? I can't say I have the right. I asked, he agreed, but I fear I overselled the journey.

I should have let him live a normal life, in a normal world, but... I just couldn't let go.

Well, there are Blue Feathers, user.
Actually, there's another item for companions, but I forget what it's called.
Anyway, for further Eldritch waifus...uh, the Slime race from Overlord are actually Shoggoths, apparently. Does that count.

Nice try shitposter, nobody's falling for it.

glad to hear it!
I'm just about done with the main Jump, and I'll be posting it sometime in the next 24 hours if nothing gets in the way, so you folks will get to build for it soon!

It's slow enough that someone could conceivably dodge it, since it has to hit touch AC rather than only requiring a Fortitude save.

>everything and everyone is bait
>trust no one, not even yourself

>Gryffindor
ew

Isn't it more like they're 'dodging the barrel' if I'm to reveal myself as a Gundam fanboy?

I am the true self.

Hmm, would it be possible to use such a spell as a touch attack? Since if you are toughing them with what ever the ray springs from. . .

Slytherin scum detected!

More like Ravenclaw...

'Puff 4 Lyfe.

Draconic demigoddess? You now have my attention.

Not familiar with that series. Is it the one with Anna Paquin?

>>How fast is the ray...
Well, maximum range as the system stands is 100 ft. + 200 ft (10 ft/level x 20 levels) = 300 ft.

We can reasonably assume the ray takes roughly a second to reach the edge of that range. So 300 ft/sec. Doing some rough, napkin math puts that at around 204 Miles per Hour. So there you go.

>>How difficult is it to find spells...
Not very. Hell, most major towns in any D&D setting will have a magical trinkets shop, if not multiple of them. Some even have wizard's colleges you can buy scrolls from or pay for the privilege of studying at. Unless you land in the middle of nowhere, you could easily gather every spell on the list within your ten years.

I imagine you would do well to put yourself in his shoes. That is truly the best advice I can give you.

There's no reason you couldn't, especially if you abandon some of the rules that exist in D&D simply for the sake of it being a game.

>Ravenclaw
>Hufflepuff
Lack of relevance detected.

Nerd.

>Puff 4 Lyfe.
Puffs are cool. See, Priscilla is one.

>Draconic demigoddess? You now have my attention.
Priscilla, from Dark Souls. She's half-dragon half-god. Pic related.

I dunno, I dunno.

Cheat Mode and Blue Feathers... But should I marry the Angels? Lilith-Adam Hybrid might work due to perhaps sharing some memories of kaworu and Rei, and that includes human knowledge and customs

Persona- Great game series, thanks for sending me here boss-lady.
0/1500
Rolled for Mikage
Rolled for November
Transfer Student
Persona-The Emperor-It fits me now,not as I was before, but as I am now.
Free Expression
Discount Red String
Discount Self-Awareness
All Together
Unbreakable Bond- My Minions and my....Friends, make me Stronger than I could ever be without them. And I thank them for that

I'll Face Myself+200- Oh....Shit. This is gonna suck. But I have a Quote to fix "If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Planes, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether regret, or love, or revenge or fear - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire Fortress has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a man seek immortality and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me"
Crawling Chaos+300- REALLY!? This is OP bullshit, even for a JRPG

Ring of Red- A Mecha Cold War?....Awesome.
0/1600
Rolled for 23
Poland, Speltember 1st, 1939
Free Tactics 101
Discount Cooperation
Discount Fresh Recruits
Discount Rodriguez's Protege
Consumate Knowledge
Emergency Repair
Swiss Army Engineer
Ammunition Cache

Aleister Crowley+600- Mecha/Super Science World War 2 and fighting Super Nazis? Fucking. Awesome.

Get to you in a moment

How about you, Justice. Which house is best? Not counting waifus or anything...

>I'm just about done with the main Jump
Um Emtys, WHY does the inanimate object adviser count as a companion?

Don't just slap a companion limit on stuff because. I have seen bad jumps do it to summons, and now this.

Companions should at the very least be be people that can do their own think separate from you. All you are doing is charging 300 CP to remove an existing companion from the world. We have other interacting items that give info on the world (and self update even) and are not companions.

Who needs quote-unquote relevance when I dragged a troll corpse through the Entrance Hall with its skull bashed in and its telephone pole of a club over my shoulder barely two months into First Year. There may or may not have been troll brains and skull dripping off the end of the club.

Besides, the Hufflepuff Common Room was closest to the kitchens.

Ooh, she's pretty. Might have to look into this series.

How would it be it to find 9th level spells from the standard D&D spell list? Like Wish?

Gryffendors are arrogant, and kinda jerks to everyone.
Ravenclaw as a Bullying problem
Slytherin is full of morons who don't deserve to be in the house
Hufflepuff wins by default.
That's in terms of "how the house is in canon"
In terms of what they represent?

Courge without Brains will get you dead
Brains without any will to act on them leaves you as just a boring fuck in a library
Loyalty without anything else leaves you gullible.
Cunning and Ambition can get you somewhere.

If you did anything like that you would've been transferred to another house.

How would one go about becoming a gestalt class in D&D? Just train two classes to the same level, or is there something more involved?

OK is this just me or has the drive flipped out for you guys? A few weeks ago it just stopped working for my ipad, as in you could see the jumps but nothing past the first page would load. Then today the the drive on my laptop stopped working. When i click on the files there is nothing in them or they disappear. What is this and how do i fix this?

The Canon Companion is not very good. For 300 CP, just let Jumpchan convince them to come along.

CP options that could end up doing nothing are not good.

Here you need to convince the AND keep them alive AND pay 300 CP. Jumpchan CAN do resurrections you know? So once they agree, companion immunity should apply.

There should be a little box with the upper right corner replaced with an arrow. They SHOULD load fine if you hit it, as it makes them pop into another window.

Drive's been freaking out for a lot of people.

It's probably easiest to just stop thinking of any D&D Jump as being bound strictly by the rules of the system. Train two classes at once if you want. You'll probably take longer to master each class, but there's really nothing stopping you from multi-classing like a boss. Think of a D&D Jump as more of a real work and things work a lot better.

Admittedly, Paladin and Monk vows might be a little hard to work around, but there's plenty of examples of both multi-classing with at least one other class.

It's working just fine for me. I'm not sure what problem could be affecting both devices like that, unless it's a problem with your internet connection. Sorry I can't be more help.

That Aleister Crowley Drawback is always popular. I wonder if I made it worth too many points.

>Drive's been freaking out for a lot of people.
I blame the Spanish inquisition.
They SAY no one expects them, but the Spanish Inquisition messing up the files does not surprise me at all.

I don't know much about Berserk, but I'm curious. Has anyone here fought against the God Hand?

Sword and Sorcery- Ah, old Fashioned Fantasy. It's been a few decades, I missed you old friend.
0/1600
Rolled for Free Choice, I choose The Land of Steel
Rolled for 24
Drop-in
Discount The Heart of Man
Discount The Making of Myth
To Call Forth
Free A Wanderer's Cloak
Discount A Map of Long Lost Glories
An Occult Tome

Tattered Veil+300- Cthulu Phatagn?
The Plaything of Your Betters+300- The Gods? The Gods? Who do you fuckers think I am? I'm the Protagonist!

It's obviously difficult. But I get to fight Super-Science AND Magic-Nazis.
You can enjoy a Drawback, despite the added difficulty

With the Hogwarts admin? I would've been given detention in the Forbidden-except-for-punishments Forest. Said it was to protect my friends and Sprout ate it up once she got finished taking away points for not being at the Halloween Feast.

Refuge in Audacity is one of my themes.

Mecha Elvis did, i think

No, not punish you. Just the moment you weren't completely useless you'd end up in Slytherin or Gryffindor.

You have a point there, friend Justice. I suppose I should take it as a compliment then that so many people want to dive face first into a Diesel-Punk WW2 Warhammer 40k mash-up.

...wha? You're gonna hafta explain the "why" of that.

And what do you mean by useless?

Castiel coasts on ridiculous, RIDICULOUS amounts of plot armor. No other angel has his circumstances-in fact, I'm pretty sure EVERY SINGLE ANGEL in the series only ever experiences downgrades in power.

He’s being directly buffed by Chuck aka God. Who apparently gives more of a shit about him than any of his archangels, who he never did anything about once they got locked in the Cage.

Drawback: Rival Guild (1600)

Rolled The Fortress City, E-Rantel

Local, Age 31

Angel (1300)

Innate talents: Enhanced Healing Magic, Physical Powerhouse, Enhanced Summoning, Alchemst, Magical Powerhouse (1200)

Level One Hundred (600)
The Realm of Heroes (Free)
Class Skills, Magic Caster: Divine Caster (Free)
The Abyss of Magic (300)
Specific Specialisation: Summoning, Evocation, Warding (0)
Divine Tier Equipment: Boosts spell potency (+200) (0)

Post-jump:
-Dark Wisdom (100), Innate Talent: Use Any Magic Item (0),
-Custom NPC: Local, Dark Angel (500), Physical Powerhouse (Free), Martial Arts Prodigy (Free), The Realm of Heroes (Free), Class Skills, Warrior: Damage Focused, Defense Focused, Magic Warrior (400), Tireless (300), World Champion (0)

Whelp, not much to say here that hasn't already been said.

Gonna mentor Momonga on how to overlord over some vidya while taking over the Slane Theocracy thanks to my remarkable resemblance to one of their gods, and curtailing the racism a bit.

Once our ying-yang empires are stabilised, gonna try and investigate exactly what moves over YGGDRASIL players.

Gross. I'm so glad I backed up my copy electronically long ago.

>Actually, there's another item for companions, but I forget what it's called.
The Ring from KanColle?

...I do have to let go, then, don't I?

Plus it helps that Gamer's whole gimmick with his Powers is summoning endless Minions, of various kinds.
Combined with those Strategy perks in that jump? I might be able to take the Nazis, or at least seriously slow down their Blitz. And slowing down the Blitz would FUCK them in the long term.

Luna wasn't *completely* useless, nor was Gilderoy Lockhart.