I whaled off a bunch off link at 18 sats which caused sale panic where i bought back at upper 16, is this immoral?

I whaled off a bunch off link at 18 sats which caused sale panic where i bought back at upper 16, is this immoral?

No it's great.
Please do it later. I want to accumulate this whole month.

>whaled

not even 500k Link

Just jumped back in at 1680. UNless BTC goes 16K we'll bump back to at least 2k for a bit, then it'll fall again if btc keeps going. THis is insane.

Speaking proportionally to current volume.

fugg i did exactly the same, buying up some of that juicy 1688sat link

I certainly hope so, I also bought in at 1700 sats for 10k$ worth. This was actually the dip I was waiting for, but now I am not so confident this isn't bleeding again all over. But it most likely won't with the upcoming news and pre-bullrun FOMO.

Dump it all this stinker will hit 1000 sats once people wake to see the carnage and whales will be long gone

How much link are you at? Maybe we can do another when the buywalls are weak.

People selling at this price are actually retarded. This is the best chance they had to sell? Really?? Stay dead broke whoever thinks now is the best chance to sell!

Not a whale, I have 55K on the exchange. Another 70K in wallet.

Nah I sold around 2040 earlier.

Bitcoin is pumping straight to 20k just buy back in lower

They sell at a loss to gain some more 5-10% on BTC, which they can't even fully realize because they are too late anyway. This is just stupid beyond any limitation.

But well, they are the sheep that will FOMO back again when they see the green candles at LINK because they all know LINK is actually superior as a product and possibility to make humongous gains.

Yeah I'm only referring to people selling now, there is no fucking depth all the eay back up to 2.2k. Fucking retarded.

The insanity

I guess the morons already sold. The smart guys don't offer anymore. This is inevitable to pump hard in 1-2 hours again like yesterday same time if BTC stays somewhat stable.

150k only, its not enough

is there any chance it will go down more?

i have 3.6k you ungrateful nigger you're going to be rich in a few years

Only if BTC pumps another 2k. Which I'd say without anything substantial to back it up has a ~25% chance of happening. If BTC stay still for a while this will explode again. Nobody wants to miss out the news pump.

what's a good name for this phenomenon? the cuck leak?