Regalia (2)
2x Marybell, the Steel Doll
Ruler
1x Machina, the Machine Lord

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryofwill.com/agp-orlando-07242016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Machina 1 is love, Machina 1 is life

If they released a swimsuit block, I would immediately buy into this game.

I typically think Keen Sense is better than Wall of Wind as the go to counter spell in Machining combo, because you really just don't want to eat shit to Flame Trap and Interdimensional Escape. Also if you can fit in Final Forfeit that's helpful too to deal with Tsukuyomi Nobles and Kaguya, who will fun police you super hard.

Also got my booty promo Saturday, feels good.

I was thinking of keeping 4 forfeits in the side so when i'm matched up with kaguya i can swap out 2 screws and 2 mech sprites for tge forfeits.

Seems fine. Have you been able to test the list yet? A friend of mine was running a similar build with a Laevateinn so that even if you combo off into Interdimensional, you can feed all the units to Machina and still win. It seemed pretty strong, maybe you can consider it over the current Regalia? They can often be kinda slow if you want the fast win, correct?

>No remote control beasts
>No tick tock
>No robox

Nigga....

They are pretty shitty tbqh, i want efficent 1 mana machines, resonators that make me take my strong cards from the deck, dorks and Marybells, i've got no room for more resonators, i could fit a remote control beast but i don't see a reason to, i already got 3 Insane Marybell wich are the best machines there are and a golem to seal the deal.
Still have to try it, i miss some key cards here and there so i think i'm gonna proxy them if i can't get them by next week.

>2/3rds of the card is text

Where could i possibly get the art for this card?

>Not having 2 golems in your discard
>Not laying down Volga into Urthr

Anybody else excited to have dual stones back int he rotation come Friday?

Yeah and it's all fun police. Kaguya was awesome right up until they decided that BB could make her useless.

Honestly, I think in most cases Beasts are better than Insane Machine, mostly because it costs 0. If you haven't had the chance to test both, you should really try him, I've never had him be anything but good when playing the deck.

Pic related

>Too pro
But in all honesty machina machines is a good deck, but you should be running dummy dolls at all times. Honestly though I prefer aggro or control, not creature ramp.

I thought that when i first saw them too, then i figured out the delicious combo they make

>My LGS doesn't carry FOW boosters
>FML

thread bump

>Beasts are better than Insane Machine
I don't know, i can get Insane Machines for free too just by using Machina's JRuler version and the fact that they can absorb a creatute stats and symbol abilities is pretty fucking neato, they also have pierce wich makes them good even by themselves without tapping other resonators.

So for fun I want to build a rabbit type deck. Would this work out?

Friend from Another World, Kaguya // Kaguya, the Moonlit Savior

4 Rabbit of Moonlit Nights
4 Moonbreeze Rabbit
4 Kaguya, Rabbit Princess of the Lunar Halo
3 Angel of Wisdom, Cherudim
4 Wolf in the Moonlight
2 Arthur Pendragon, King of the Round Table
2 Rabbit Trap
3 Wall of Wind
4 Seal of Wind and Light
2 Interdimensional Escape
2 Holy Moon of Pure Nights
4 Interdimensional Vessel, Apollo
2 Rhythm of Life

1 Little Red, the Pure Stone
1 Feethsing, the Holy Wind Stone
4 Magic Stone of Gusting Skies
4 Moonbreeze's Memoria

Take out marybell, mariabellas work, small assistant mariabella, remote control golem. Those cards are not good, heres the list a mutual played and got 3rd place this weekend at agp.
libraryofwill.com/agp-orlando-07242016/

Tictoc and Robox are too slow.

Tick-tock and Robox are great, they allow you to keep momentum vs decks that play inter-dimensional and Flame trap

>Fuentes

?

I think enjoy the original swimsuit art. I must be weird.

you guys are all playing Alice-constructed right? Also how do you build Memoria Faria?

I personally like better to shit out cheap machines and just use a keen sense to counter them.

I just noticed i could swap out mariabella's work to fit 3 dummies wich actually work a lot better then that pricey and unnecessary card.

Resonator (26)
4x Clockwork Soldiers
3x Dark Machina, Gliding Shadow
3x Marybell, Insane Self-Aware Machine
4x Mechanical Sprite
4x Moonbreeze Elf
1x Remote Control Golem
3x Small Assistant, Mariabella
4x Wind Sprite
Spell (8)
2x March of the Machine Lord
3x Dummy Doll
3x Keen Sense
Addition (4)
4x Magic Screw
Magic Stone (10)
10x Magic Stone of Wind
Regalia (2)
2x Marybell, the Steel Doll
Ruler
1x Machina, the Machine Lord

I'm not sure if i want to swap out small assistant mariabella too, it's another card other than dark machina so i can reliably get insane marybellas in my hand to drop them for free when i flip my ruler. I could put 3 ro-boxes or 2 leginus and a laevetinn instead of these, should i?

I want to fuck Piruruk.

He's a slow playing piece of shit that abuses the shit judges to get wins. Literally took 53 minutes to play a game 1 because he asked what every single card on board does multiple times per turn. It was a 5 turn game. He can go fuck himself.

Swimsuit is not original art, booty is original. Booty is love, booty is life.

Lifegain.dec, and remember the hilarious interaction with bunny kaguya, life profiteering priest, and faria. 2 LPPs and an awoken kaguya= 4 10/12 bunnies for 2 mana

I was at the Orlando agp. Didn't actually play him but I knew people that did, and that was a constant complaint.

That side board full of control spells doesn't surprise me either.

I wish I had played him. Never got to see machines, which is a free win for me. Fairies are just flat out a turn faster. Just smash face before he can react. And yes, I was the nutjob running Fairy Alice. 27th finish. 3 losses all to r//r control. Beat a team outerworld guy running the miles list. Playing around walls is a pain in the ass

Oh wow. I played someone running Alice fairies. I ran a shion machines deck that I hadn't play tested sufficiently before the tournament. Ended up with 4 ties.

Then you ran into the other madman running her. I saw there was a second and was flat out shocked. Never saw a shion either. Pretty much all r//r save for the poor bastard running arla 1.0 who i tried my best to not stomp too hard but i think I ended up making him drop. He was not prepared for fairies smashing right through his 5 blocker set up with CWS included

I play with the guy often, he legit doesn't know what half the stuff does.

Do you have fairy alice list ? Id like to try it out

You'r trying to tell me that a man who tops 3s, frequents agp events, and runs control elements in his deck doesn't even know the shit his opponent is running?

In the end i think this will be the final deck, r8