Anyone else here /bullish/ on unconfirmed tx?

Anyone else here /bullish/ on unconfirmed tx?

nice just bought 100k

>steam, one of the few services accepting bitcoins closes support
>unconfirmed tx raise
>fees over the moon
>BUY BUY BUY
I don't even

Bitcoin is dead, simply too many people use it.

The market is so irrational right now it's not even funny. It's definitely bubble territory.

where's mempool TA?

This graph is more chad-like than any other graph I have seen, pure optimism right here

imagine how bullish the people who made those transactions that are uncomfirmed since November are. This is the new paradigm

NEW PARADIGM!!!

IT'S ABOUT TO CRACK 150,000

How will everyone be able to host a node when the mempool reaches 1tb or more? Doesn't this lead to centralization?

(((They))) could literally spam the mempool with millions of small transactions which will never be confirmed, which will at some point result in a crash. That would be a shame if it happened :)

Why bullish and not bearish?

My thought was unconfirmed transactions lead to panic and crashes?

I'm bullish on the tx count my dude, not the price.

Look at the graph, it's only going up

That's not how that works bro

That's not how that works either bro

prove that there is transaction spam you paranoid schizophrenic

Got you - yeah this fucking thing is only going one way. Previous crash was around 180k, but fees were 4x higher than they are now.

Might get my stack back into bitmex, but I don't see a crash until BTC chokes itself completely

I'm not saying there is a transaction spam now, but I assume some guys in wall street will figure out how to make money out of this.

i am actually pretty sad desu, have been waiting 2 hours for transaction to go through and missed multiple dips on an alt i want to buy...

I don't know anything about mining but at some point doesn't it become profitable for all the small miners to get and mine BTC again thus correcting the issue?

(((they))) support btc over bch, brainlet

they'll probably crash it anyway out of jealousy

muh digital gold bruhhh

>tfw i bought some useless asset years ago and normies are buying it at x100 the price

can't make this shit up. it's almost like people begging you to shit in their mouths, even paying you for it.

my transaction has been stuck with 0 confirmations for like 24 hours

WHAT THE FUCKIS THIS HOW AM I SIPOSED TO BUY LINK AT THIS RATE

looking bullish

This can only help in the short term, because the difficulty adjustes every two weeks to the target of 6 blocks/hour.
The fundamental issue is that the BTC protocol restricts the blocksize&amount of blocks so that only about 3 transactions a second can be included in the blocks.
Right now we are seeing that people want to make more transactions which makes the mempool grow.

small blocks are good goy
but we have segwit now that nobody uses
fuck core
fuck blockstream
fuck Bcash

Damn forgot to buy the dip again

how long till 180k